How indecent can they get

naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Every time they are showing Assad and zoya hug , that too after marriage. If not elders, at least Assad and zoya are grown ups. What is that they want to express which they can't speak out or express. 
Behaving this way after marriage in public, they are conforming every viewer that their is no love in them, just lust is pulling each other. It's better both zoya and Assad book a room and have sex and get over each other. I am sure next morning they can't even stand each other presence. Such a disgusting couple. 

Showing all this they are insulting the marriage institution completely. 

Cvs plz take care what you show to audience. Just playing mitwa bg music you cannot create any love magic while showing such type of romance. It's become laughing stock.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HallyH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was disgusting when they accidentally bumped into each other
That too after her marriage 😲 🀣
And OMG elders asya did have a room (living room) they jus didnt realise shireen n razia was staring I mean talk about PRIVACY 🀣
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HELL YEAH MAN! You know how long I've been waiting for Asad and Zoya to handle their business. Love, Lust who cares what it is. I just want them to let out that pent up frustration! πŸ€£ Im sure next morning they'll do it again 

On a serious note. These two love each other. You gotta be blind to not see it. So what if they hug? Who cares what people think? They shouldnt. This "marriage" is just for show. And trust me, out in the real world...the institution of marriage gets disrespected every second by people who are really married. So this aint nothing. 
Edited by Drea_QH1fan - 10 years ago
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would love it if they booked a room and had sex , my interest in QH would be back in full swing πŸ˜†
HallyH thumbnail

Originally posted by: divc

I would love it if they booked a room and had sex , my interest in QH would be back in full swingπŸ˜†

🀣
i actually agree with u here πŸ˜† before Zoyaan marriage they didn't hug each other that much but now there on a hugging spree πŸ˜† they seriously need to do it and get over it. πŸ˜†
HallyH thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">HELL YEAH MAN! You know how long I've been waiting for Asad and Zoya to handle their business. Love, Lust who cares what it is. I just want them to let out that pent up frustration!🀣Im sure next morning they'll do it again</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">On a serious note. These two love each other. You gotta be blind to not see it. So what if they hug? Who cares what people think? They shouldnt. This "marriage" is just for show. And trust me, out in the real world...theinstitutionof marriage gets disrespected every second by people who are really married. So this aint nothing.</font>

If its not love to some people still
Their scenes are HOT
HallyH thumbnail
Everyone wants AsYa to do it ... 🀣
I guess we all are frustrated then πŸ˜†
We should all do a petition to gul
ASYA SR - keep calm and show it gul 🀣
So i guess he wants it
She wants it n we all want it
🀣
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HallyH

Everyone wants AsYa to do it ... 🀣
I guess we all are frustrated then πŸ˜†
We should all do a petition to gul
ASYA SR - keep calm and show it gul 🀣
So i guess he wants it
She wants it n we all want it
🀣

🀣 πŸ€£ You had to take that line out of the CC huh! But true dat! πŸ˜†
HallyH thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">🀣🀣You had to take that line out of the CC huh! But true dat!πŸ˜†</font>

They were MY LINES
N i aint jokin bout this petition πŸ˜†