Mallika doing the show for MONEY and so did I - RAKHI SAWANT

Posted: 10 years ago

Mallika Sherawat is doing The Bachelorette India' only for money: Rakhi Sawant

Dailybhaskar.com  
Tweet
READ MORE >>
Rakhi Sawant
Advertisement

After creating history in Indian television with reality show Rakhi ka Swayamwar, the bold and beautiful lady Rakhi Sawant has something to tell about Mallika's show The Bachelorette India'. Through this reality show Mallika is all set to find her Mr Right something similar to what happened in previous seasons of Swayamwar.

Dailybhaskar.com spoke to Rakhi Sawant where she confronted and revealed, "No one marries in such a show and so will Mallika. She is doing this show only for money. Infact I must mention that I also did it for money that time. I was offered a good amount. I wanted to get a home and it was a dream which the show fulfilled. I want to confess this to my audiences who made me what I am today."

"I must mention the audiences that such shows should be taken only as an entertainment show. One should not get too attached to it. Also I must say along with Mallika this show will give a good platform to the guys who are participating in the show. Most of them come to these shows for fame and money," She further added.

But before concluding Rakhi said, "Whatever be the case I am surely going to watch the show."

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-mallika-sherawat-is-doing----the-bachelorette-india----only-for-money-rakhi-sawa-4245013-NOR.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmm..so we audience always guess it right.Mallika the despo is doing it for money..and she thinks,they daily dose of drama is all abt marriage? naah,it is just for money..a fake wedding show..phewww
whoever chosen at the finale will also get a handsome prize..
this time everyone is aware its fake...the last FAKE RATAN KA RISHTA was already tough to handle.
Chits1 thumbnail
nice way to fool the public but wait,the public already knows..haaa..the are not swyamvar shows but a good comedy show..lol
Otherwie,who will ever shortlist such roudies? no one ! they even chose a 63 year old.This shows,neither mallika nor channel is serious abt marriage.

Originally posted by: Chits1

nice way to fool the public but wait,the public already knows..haaa..the are not swyamvar shows but a good comedy show..lol

Otherwie,who will ever shortlist such roudies? no one ! they even chose a 63 year old.This shows,neither mallika nor channel is serious abt marriage.

arey mallika se pehle kisi aur ko aana tha,  i didn't even realize the channel aired the promo before shutting down LOL

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpMHvvPeXZw[/YOUTUBE]
Chits1 thumbnail
gosh,another cheapo,Veena.uska tho hai na woh ashmit,uske saath she did raslila on BB.
Poeple are giving left and right to mallika on her twitter and me too..lol
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i m proud of rakhi that she said the truth 😆

& the other promo itself is so fake🤣