TOI: Harshali Zine has a crush on Anas Rashid

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Harshali Zine has a crush on Anas Rashid
Swasti Chatterjee, TNN | Oct 17, 2013, 08.14 PM IST

Harshali Zine has a crush on Anas Rashid
Harshali Zine

Diya Aur Baati Hum is one popular show in which every actor wants to work.

Recently, an actress Harshali Zine whom we have seen in shows like Do Hanso Ka Joda andHitler Didi in the past is seen in a cameo role of Tanvi, who is a con girl and will also try to robBhabo and her family.

A source from the set reveals that Harshali was giving a look test and Anas happened to pass by and out of curiosity asked about the new character being cast. Harshali on spotting him introduced herself and told him that she has a crush on him and he blushed.

We called up Harshali to ask her about Anas and she was initially reluctant to speak but then she said, "I have a huge crush on Anas Rashid and am eagerly waiting for the day when I will share screen with him. I am not sure whether I will have a scene with him or not."

She further adds, "I don't know Anas personally but he was very down to earth when I met him. I totally adore his character Suraj who is the best son and an adorable husband. I feel that all the unmarried girls will die to get married with a guy like Sooraj. Anas' eyes and smile make him look charming and a typical Mills and Boon hero. I like Anas and it's my dream to be paired opposite him. It may not be possible for my character as of now so I would be happy even just by having scenes with him." 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya made for each other.awww

god bless u couple
Mariaaly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Liebe-

god bless u couple

🀣
irobo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes, even i have a crush on Suraj (Anas Rashid) πŸ˜³. if i was a girl , i would very much like to marry him.πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰. how can anyone not like such a gem ?.😊. , and yes ,i'm straight.😊
Edited by irobo2050 - 10 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
a typical Mills and Boon hero? 

pity her...her shoot ended in two days πŸ˜†

thanks for sharing
Mariaaly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Poor lady .. I wish her dream come true as Lead co-actress with Anas .. In future :)) Hmmm πŸ˜³

πŸ˜† !
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww..gotta admit Harshali Zine must be an honest girl..She frankly admitted the fact that she has a crush on Anas..not like others who doesn't admit it,even if they have!! (no offence to anyone..just saying!)..So sweet of her!!! She's absolutely right..Anas is definitely,undoubtedly a Mills & Boon Hero!!!  β˜ΊοΈ

Tfs ! AAS πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: -Liebe-

god bless u couple

🀣