ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful Avi for designer wedding finery!! Superb creativity Alkaben!! πŸ‘

ttrocks thumbnail
Chap:29 Review:

Beautiful start with Ashuji pampering his Nidhi!! Really loved to read he had ordered designer clothes for both of them for all rituals of their wedding and also had ordered matching jewellery for her!! So awesome of him!! πŸ‘ Kash sabhi Pati Ashuji se kuch inspiration lete 😳

I really love Ashuji calling Nidhi "Doll" ☺️ That sounds so cute... ruf and tuf major ki cute and pretty doll!! ❀️

Ashuji saying "thank you" kehne ke aur bhi tareeke hote hai and Nidhi asking for hug before leaving were so cute scenes!! ❀️

Ashuji ne HM ka place suspense rakha hai... Nidhi ne bhi show mein aisa hi kiya tha... aur baad mein jungle mein HM karwaya tha!! ☺️

Anji is gonna be Ashuji's sister and do all the wedding rituals that a sister does!! Awesome!!

Haldi ceremony is depicted very nicely!! Mallika and Nidhi calling ShyamaAunt "Maa' was such an emotional moment... 😭 All wre crying... Anji-Nidhi were crying too... Mujhe bhi rona aa gaya 😭

I loved this scene and this dialogue the most in entire update!! You're awesome Alkaben!! What a beautiful thought writerjee!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ashutosh:Aapko apne rang me rangne aaya tha

Aur usne apne galo ko Nidhi ke galo pe haldi lagayee

This shayari is so lovely!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Shukraan har roshni mere daaman me dalne ke liye
Rango se khubsurat jahaa banane ke liye
Is Anmol heere ko meri kismat me chamakane ke liye
Ab kya mangoo aapse
Is dhadkan ko zinda reheneka saman dene ke liye

Loved this convo. to the core!! Wonderful dialogues!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nidhi:Bus yeh shadi ho jaye yahi mera tohfa hoga.

Ashutosh:doll.Aaj mehendi hai na?toh aap aaj humare naam ki mehendi rachayengi

Nidhi:maine toh aapka naam apne dil me sajaya hai.Mehendi kya cheej hai?

The mehendi function was beautiful and DB-BB convo about "haarne ke practice kar rakhi hai" for sangeet ceremony was too cute!! πŸ˜ƒ Loved the sangeet ceremony and all songs selected for this function. All avis of AshNi sangeet are fabulous!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thanks a lot for the beautiful pre-wedding rituals' update Alkaben. πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail
Super-loved all these beautiful avis. β€οΈ  Thank you Alkaben!!

ttrocks thumbnail
Very beautiful siggy Alkaben!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ttrocks thumbnail
Wow!! Another set of fabulous avis from AshNi wedding functions!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Superlike!!

ttrocks thumbnail
Mesmerizing creation Alkaben!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ttrocks thumbnail
Heartiest congrats to our dearest AshNi and Armaan-Mallika on their wedding!! πŸ₯³

Stupendous, beautiful chapter-30 Alkaben!! The background song is simply marvellous with awesome lyrics and Kishoreda's hauntingly beautiful voice!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved the most all the description of Saptapadi vows. Super-duper like!! Thanks a lot for such magnificent update!! πŸ€—
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: parmarA

For all my os reader with love            

Haaye... what a beautiful avi with so beautiful and so unique moment!! Nidhi-the bride's personal welcome to the groom Ashuji!! πŸ‘β­οΈβ€οΈ

Absolutely loved this avi Alkaben!!
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter 30 Review:

Nidhi is very idealistic in her views. So she automatically thinks about how to use the old house in a way that her grand father will be proud of. At the same time she feels all the elders in the family will also be occupied with their time.  And love the supportive Ashutosh. And Armaan - Mallika are married too, πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Then the grand wedding, with each vows. Nicely written, wedding are always emotional. πŸ˜ƒ

And all those AV's are very cute. The AShni wedding was very unique in many ways, and the rose moment was so special. πŸ˜³ 
Edited by aardhan - 9 years ago