rimshazeb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Congrats nikki di...u r very lucky girl πŸ˜ƒ
momorockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

omggg frm where did u landed...i ws only half done with pmin ppl...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ur name ws supposed to come in the next set of pms i hv to send...

bt omg u came before tht...u knw u were one of those few ppl whom i wanted to share this news with...bt v both meet each other once in a mela types...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

bt thank god u came at rite time...n tht too i cud c ur reply in 1st page itself.. thnx soo much yaara...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...n truly i JUST DID NOT expect this coming..truly unbelivable...πŸ₯³

Rajiv-Aamna ki news ho to me khud hi land ho jati hoon kahin pe bhi bhoot ki tarahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
haahhaahhahah RA reunion cc se link milaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tu extra lucky ha first tweet kiya aur reply bhi mil gayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

nikki i am so happy that rajeev replied to youπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.

aww he said my love and best wishes to you. I am sure you are not getting any sleep tonight. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wow he was your first crush, which makes his reply so special. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nikki what would you do if in one serial there was rajeev, AB, GR and MR. πŸ˜‰

You have always supported GR, AB, MR and Rajeev and they all love you for that. I really want you to go and meet them all one day.πŸ€—πŸ€—

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dear Nikhila,

I am glad to see that you are having so much fun with  your celebrities!

Shyamala Aunty

OMFGGG Rajeev Khandelwal-my FIRST EVER CRUSH from Tellywood replied me today[16-10-2013].. wohooo...

It ws his bday today...And today only i came to knw abt this twitter acc...So i just tweeted himmy heartfelt bday wishes.. But to my utter surprise i got a REPLY from HIM..πŸ€ͺ
πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ.. And tht too such super sweet one...omggg this is SO AWESOME... πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...

I  remember how i used to be big time crazy for him way back in 2003 coz of Sujal Garewal of "Kahin Toh Hoga".. How madly i loved him tht time...Before MJHT,Rajeev ws my biggest craze frm tellywood..Had followed his few shows too for few years then since 2003...

But post MJHT evrything changed-Arjun Bijlani came n i bcame utmost crazy for him via MJHT..πŸ€ͺ
πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ... And then came Mohit Raina,Gautam Rode-unn dono ke liye bhi bahut crazy hoon...πŸ˜‰...So inn teeno ke chakkar mein my craze for Rajeev ws long lost...πŸ˜†.. BUT YES my love ws STILL there n so ws respect for him..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

And today getting a reply from tht same person who made me realize "craze" for the 1st time for a tv show,tv actor,tv char,tv couple(Rajeev-Aamna as Sujal-Kashish) in 2003-is something i NEVER imagined.. Truly UNEXPECTED... Thank u soo much Rajeev..u made my day... And thank u God...!!!πŸ€—...

Spl thnx to Twitter as coz of it i got replies frm 3 out of 4 tellywood actors who i hv been crazy abt at diff time periods of my life.. ... Pehle got tweet wala reply frm Gautam Rode on 30th June 2013,then got tweet wala reply frm Arjun Bijlani on 25th Aug 2013 and today(16th Oct 2013)i got tweet wala reply from Rajeev Khandelwal... Now just Mohit Raina left in the list...πŸ˜‰... Wish tht happens this year or next year or nytime in future...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: momorockz

haahhaahhahah RA reunion cc se link milaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tu extra lucky ha first tweet kiya aur reply bhi mil gayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

THIS i wil agree...i hit jackpot with 1st try itself..πŸ˜†πŸ₯³... shayad bhagvan ko yaad tha how much deewani n "dedicated" i ws durin 2003-2006 for him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...socha hoga time for "prasad" n c how UNEXPECTEDLY things happend 10 years aftr i bcame fan of him...this HAS to be the MOST filmy experience...

oho RA cc?samjhi...πŸ˜†

did u c todays SBS?
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajshrip

nikki i am so happy that rajeev replied to youπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.

aww he said my love and best wishes to you. I am sure you are not getting any sleep tonight. πŸ˜†

wow he was your first crush, which makes his reply so special. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nikki what would you do if in one serial there was rajeev, AB, GR and MR. πŸ˜‰

You have always supported GR, AB, MR and Rajeev and they all love you for that. I really want you to go and meet them all one day.πŸ€—πŸ€—

aww rajiii...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...thnx for this super sweet comment jst lik the person u r...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

n yes aaj toh neend bilkul nahi aayegi will PARTY ALL NIGHT...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u knw AB n Rajeev were ACTUALLY together in a show in 2006-"Left Right Left"... tht time i ws hardcore Rajeev fan n wanted to watch tht show for him...But i cud nevr c as tht show used to come at Sab TV channel vich i din get tht time...bt yes agar milte toh am sure i wud be TOO LOST in Rajeev to notice AB tht time..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... so thank god i met AB at MJHT ONLY..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
momorockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

THIS i wil agree...i hit jackpot with 1st try itself..πŸ˜†πŸ₯³... shayad bhagvan ko yaad tha how much deewani n "dedicated" i ws durin 2003-2006 for him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...socha hoga time for "prasad" n c how UNEXPECTEDLY things happend 10 years aftr i bcame fan of him...this HAS to be the MOST filmy experience...

oho RA cc?samjhi...πŸ˜†

did u c todays SBS?

haahahhahaha prasad mila after 10 yearsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
han SBS kaise miss kar sakte hainπŸ˜›
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
thank u frnz for the congratulatory wishes for me...too tired to reply all...bt evry post means a lot to me..its ALWZ a pleasure to c my frnds frm diff forums-all together at ONE place n tht too FOR ME..thank u all...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

nikki πŸ˜† you can party all night but rest tomorrow. I did not know that Rajeev and AB were together in a serial .  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you did not notice AB at that time.

Edited by rajshrip - 10 years ago
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aap toh chaaa gaye ji... Kya kahen 😊