Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Drashtifan4ever

Dev became a saint all the sudden! The sadist in me wanted him to suffer a bit and than learn from his mistakes! Realistically no one can change over night! At least that's the one thing they kept real about RK! Though now a days even he is acting too goody and out of character!

yep true that but rk is the same idiot he was before still has his drinking issues and says bakwaas to bala and then says sorry hunny i was blah blah blah...he is just a little wimper before in the beginning rk and his character was kickass now its blah 🥱

I hated the second dev and i  wanted him to repent big time too but he never did and i was surprised that geet was gung ho about marrying him to her sister 
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Poseidon

yep true that but rk is the same idiot he was before still has his drinking issues and says bakwaas to bala and then says sorry hunny i was blah blah blah...he is just a little wimper before in the beginning rk and his character was kickass now its blah🥱

I hated the second dev and i wanted him to repent big time too but he never did and i was surprised that geet was gung ho about marrying him to her sister

Yeah both shows lost logic and coherence! For once it would be interesting to see Madhu do or say something out of anger maybe after she become successful!Edited by Drashtifan4ever - 10 years ago
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drashtifan4ever

Yeah both shows lost logic and coherence! For once it would be interesting to see Madhu do or say something out of anger maybe after she become successful!

I would love to see that and then a rishbala seperation😃 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3781997 next at time to jump to the next one sona
Sneha2487 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Drashti looked stunninggg in the karva chauth sequence and i love the bg song too❤️

check out the promo of Life Ok's new show Tumhari Paakhi really loved it

say hello to Anshuman... finally the wait is over here's Anshuman's promo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-q47_oDR5A

for all those who cannot access Youtube check out the promo on Mohammed Iqbal Khan official facebook page