Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Drashtifan4ever

Sammy you told me you always like the initial stages when the couple starts to fall in love than get bored!

yep true that in the beginning its interesting first this and first that that ackwardness but after a while it just gets boring like rkbala hugs n that 4 step dance they always do
CurryMonsta thumbnail

sona the back rub scene i swear reading the comments i was thinking about this scene 🤣
CurryMonsta thumbnail
 ☺️
CurryMonsta thumbnail
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Poseidon

yep true that in the beginning its interesting first this and first that that ackwardness but after a while it just gets boring like rkbala hugs n that 4 step dance they always do

Have you seen the recent episodes! I heard them enacting a intimate scene for the heroine track was pretty hot! Yeah their have been a very few couples who have held the chemistry after the confession! I felt maybe they should have stretched the confession longer from RK's end!

Originally posted by: Poseidon

sona the back rub scene i swear reading the comments i was thinking about this scene🤣

Haha! I kept thinking about it too!
CurryMonsta thumbnail

One of the best dances of the season!
CurryMonsta thumbnail

Have you seen the recent episodes! I heard them enacting a intimate scene for the heroine track was pretty hot! Yeah their have been a very few couples who have held the chemistry after the confession! I felt maybe they should have stretched the confession longer from RK's end!

it was the usual romance sona just like dori untying in the shammu and paddy scene they ended todays episode wid a Rishbala version of a near kiss its wasnt up to the mark according to me rishbala and mb forum people are seeing things sammy can not see😆

yep i do feel like they rushed the Rk confession...i want rishbala seperated but no mr or miss sultan in ther lives maybe that who make this show come alive 

cuz i have doubts that st is going to close shop
CurryMonsta thumbnail

One of the best dances of the season!

yep this was one of my fav dances as well