Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: KK84

Haven't seen many episodes just cos of work pressures but few loop holes ab bhi hai.

1. What was the story behind BD once saying that Pramad has proved whose khoon he is?!! Cvs seem to have forgotten this track.

Not shown yet.

2. Alak Ki Bali chari how? Why was her marrying that dude in any way beneficial to BD and Pramad to blame?

Pramad earlier did a mistake and there was possibility of him going to jail. To cover it Alak was married to Indresh. Donno about the mistake. But this and above will come out in future I guess. Since this Pramad is not out of the show yet.

3. Where is sunny?!!!!!!

Pata nahin

4. Desais reached BD mansion or the other way round? How and when? (But this may be cos not seen the episodes this wk!)

BDs reached Desais' haveli to throw keechad at kumud. Earlier they were in RN for navaratri when Saras's truth came out. Then Pramad forgave kumud and took pheres again. Took kumud back and then tried the murder attempt.

5. What's with the FF pace?!!!!

We differ here. I'll be happy if they wind up in 2 months. Showing Saras-Kumud embarking on their next phase and Danny-Kumari coming together.

anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
And Jen - the episode belonged to her - super duper good

Totally agree. Jenny was too good.
-Ivy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arre wah, Arshi ji. Agar aaj seeti's & taali's aap ne bajai aur Nandy ji bhi SP "wohu" ki ye roop dekh kar khush huyi... Tab toh episode dekhna banta hai! 😃

Have slotted it down for first available opportunity at the Red lights next week. SC hamara poora saath deta hai in the midst of rush-hour traffic lately... I can easily manage two epi's every afternoon 😆

Eid-ul-Adha Mubarak to all. Allah ki khaas nazre-karam aap sab aur aap sab ke parivaaro par. Aaj ke liye ijazat lete hai =)
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ivy-

Arre wah, Arshi ji. Agar aaj seeti's & taali's aap ne bajai aur Nandy ji bhi SP "wohu" ki ye roop dekh kar khush huyi... Tab toh episode dekhna banta hai! 😃

Have slotted it down for first available opportunity at the Red lights next week. SC hamara poora saath deta hai in the midst of rush-hour traffic lately... I can easily manage two epi's every afternoon 😆

Eid-ul-Adha Mubarak to all. Allah ki khaas nazre-karam aap sab aur aap sab ke parivaaro par. Aaj ke liye ijazat lete hai =)

Eid Mubarak Ivy. Aap ke aur aapke parivar ke liye dheron shubh kaamnayen.
Arshics thumbnail
Kat, Santhi,

I think Alak said something about a hit and run case. Pramaad running over some people.
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ivy-

Ivy, I would like to tell you only this... It gets quite loud today! You can hear the silence afterwards...😆

My fav part of the epi was the pre cap, which was muted, old-style SC convo between Saras and Dugba... Waiting to see if they can maintain that for longer than two minutes! Promises, promises...😊

Eid Mubarak to you, dear! 
eeeeeeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: happychappy

Ivy, I would like to tell you only this... It gets quite loud today! You can hear the silence afterwards...😆

My fav part of the epi was the pre cap, which was muted, old-style SC convo between Saras and Dugba... Waiting to see if they can maintain that for longer than two minutes! Promises, promises...😊

even i want to see this if they can maintain it or not😲
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: happychappy

It was complete band baja baraat, Kumud was on a roll and maroing all dialogues, but I thoroughly enjoyed that, she was belligerent, and that was nice to see. 

But in contrast everyone else was muted and gave her a free rein to answer each one of pramaad's allegations, past and present both! 
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshics

It was complete band baja baraat, Kumud was on a roll and maroing all dialogues, but I thoroughly enjoyed that, she was belligerent, and that was nice to see. 

But in contrast everyone else was muted and gave her a free rein to answer each one of pramaad's allegations, past and present both! 

Desais especially were like puppets. The way they turn their head in unison to saras when Kumud said he saved her was funny.
annete thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeh pyara sa jo rishta hai
Kuch mera hai,
kuch tera hai.
Kahin likha nahi, 
kahin parha nahi.
Kahin dekha nahi,
kahin suna nahi.
Phir bhi jana pehchana hai...
Kuch masoom sa,