Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
this is such a difficult decision to make!

I love SRK....my fav actress is Ash....hmm...
i think i'll go to Dhoom2.....i've been waiting for it a longgg time😊

Anila
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Vijay what do you have against KANK? 😭 😭
bravehearted thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey I watched KANK today only & I liked it than other Karan Johar films. πŸ˜› πŸ‘

I am dying to watch DON. 😳

SRK rocks. πŸ‘

The promos r awesome.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Thats hard! I'm looking foward to both.
But more - Dhoom 2, its a different story and all. On the other hand, Don, is a remake of AB's Don. Obviously it will be different, but we have the main stoy to it! 😊

Tumhari_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
That's a tough decision!!

The DON promos are really awesome and SRK look dashing and hot - but it's just a remake. Nothing new's awaiting us I feel.

I'm definetly looking forward to watching Dhoom 2 - some of the 'coolest' actors and actresses in one movie is superb!!
khads45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think dhoom 2 will be really good because the first one was a super hit and the promos of dhoom 2 look so good, hrithik looks hot and ash looks soo pretty!!!
simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Im looking forward 2 dhoom 2 for obvious reasons. First:Hrithik πŸ˜› Second:Hrithik πŸ˜‰ Third:Hrithik 😳 ...also i lub abhishek 😳 !! n aish n bips r luking awesome n Uday was really funny in the first one. Don looks like a good movie but i usually dont like watching remakes because I noe they wont be as good as the original...I think the only Don is Amitabh Bachan...even though SRK is a gr8 actor...
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
which will do better DON

which i prefer the only tim ill get stumped with this is when its a SRK and Amitabh bachchan film so in this case DON
desi_chick05 thumbnail
Dhoom 2! Even tho i totally luuuuv srk... i loved Dhoom 1 and cant wait to see hritik an ashπŸ˜ƒ 😳
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Both!

lol i cant decide...i aint seen the original don with AB in it...so i luk 4ward to seeing SRK's Don + plus the action clips in the teaser trailer n picturisation of the song 'main hoo don'' luks top, very stylised πŸ‘ as for dhoom 2 luking 4ward to it...but the only thing is hope it exceeds dhoom 1 otherwise luking 4ward to ash-abhi pairing, and bips and tapori ali πŸ˜† and hrithik in a villanious role.

hope Don and Dhoom2 wont fail audeince expectations, as am reeling from Kank πŸ˜†