DHOOM 2 or DON - Your choice?

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi. Which do you think will do better???

Which one do you prefer?? Big smile
14 Likes this
well i will see both, i personally didn't think that dhoom 1 was all that great although it was watchable.

dhoom 2 trailer looks great, but the don trailer looks like srk might have over done it.
0 Likes this
i prefer Don..becuz srk has done an awesome job in this film
0 Likes this
hmm difficult choice. I thought I was more excited about Dhoom 2 because the promos look really good! But Don has SRK who is known for his great performances.

But if I really had to choose one .. then I would say Dhoom 2 .. because Hrithik & Ash look fab! Tongue
0 Likes this

Initially i was more excited for Dhoom 2,as Hrithik looked Uber cool,and Ash  gorgeous.....The first trailor of Don wasnt too convincing,whereas the first trailor of Dhoom 2 was smashing..But I guess Don has a fabulous storyline,and It would be really interesting to watch SRK play the frivolous and amusing Vijay..But If I have to zero in on one,It would be Dhoom 2,As it has Abhi ,Bipasha(who too looks exceptional),Ash and hrithik..and Uday Chopra would be good as the fun loving Ali....Thus,its dhoom 2

But look at the plus side...they arent releasing on the same day,thus one can enjoy both thoroughlyTongue

0 Likes this
I will watch both
but i think dhoom 2 will do better, even though i am a SRK fan more

the new don looks so weird and like shit
SRK isnt capable of remaking Amitabh Bachan movie
new don looks like SRK's Baadshah

but dhoom 2 looks kinda cool and good, except for the part where Hrithik and Ash jump of the cliff with the bungee wire on them. that looks fake
0 Likes this
Both, but I have more faith in Farhaan Akhtar. He is a fabulous direcor (Dil Chahta Hai & Lakshya).
0 Likes this
i think dhoom 2, cos it was filmed here in South Africa and I live here, plus hritik looks divine,
0 Likes this