Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jmehta1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Missing nehas update...feeling bore...daily update ke liye wait karna ..accha lagta tha..yaar ab who bhi nahi hai...pls sanaya tell neha to start new ff...πŸ˜”
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great update loved it but the ff has finished enjoy very much while reading it 
raya ha solved their mu they are married and happy with peehu  thanx for the pm
rayaBALH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ended why yaar... i could keep on hanging with this ff life long yaar this addicted i was but every story has to come to its end so no worries it was a very happy ending :) NEHA i dont know u but thanks for giving this ff n keeping me awake bugging me now what...what next :p n SHANAYA thanks for delivering it to us :)
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful story, perfect ending, Shanaya thank you for posting this FF On Behalf Of Neha, she is a fabulous writer, thx u so much both of u,thx 4 PM
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful story... It was a beautiful journey... enjoyed it fully... keep writing more
peeyara thumbnail
one of my favourite story came to an end  πŸ˜” but yes all good things must come to an end πŸ˜› so that other good things can startπŸ˜‰
please Neha if you can write one more suspense story...do consider my request  πŸ˜›
thanks you a lot shanaya for posting this ff here πŸ€— and thanks to Neha also for writing such a lovely story πŸ˜Š
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent update.  Everything is just perfect.  Happy ending.  As a whole,it was a great journey which has come to an end.  Little sad about that.  Will be happy to read more of ur works.

A very big Thank u to both Neha and shanaya.  May God bless u all success and happiness.

Thanks for the pm.
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Is this FF ending?? I am not getting time to read FF after part 9-10.. Will put my comments after reading all part in one sitting.. Thank you Sanaya for giving this wonderful FF.. Thank you Neha for writing this FF.
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Neha, a humble request please try to do an epilogue on this story...maybe with a five years leap. Didn't get enough of this storyπŸ˜†. Also if you please update chasmee baddoor too
shanaya1204 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiehardRaYafan

Neha, a humble request please try to do an epilogue on this story...maybe with a five years leap. Didn't get enough of this storyπŸ˜†. Also if you please update chasmee baddoor too

Hii

I ll tell her to do the epilouge..and cb will be updated tomorrow. ..

And as long as I am around...I ll make sure the retirement never happens... πŸ˜‰