Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -MadRaginiFan-

LOL i so agree that the epi was melodramatic ๐Ÿ˜›
The scene i liked the most was when Shruti says that dialogue "strange na? ek aadmi jab ek aurat ko protect karta hai toh duniya usse uss aurat ka pati hi samajhti hai." Sanjay's look ๐Ÿ˜ณ & how he asks the very next moment if shes allright..
& Shruti replies.."tumhare hote hue mujhe kuchh nahi ho sakta" 

Btw..
i watched the repeat & the precap was shown..
Sanjay Shruti dancing on "sanwaar loon"
God knows if it was Sanjay's dream again or real ๐Ÿ˜•

@bold: I loved this bit too...the TRUST in the "Tumhare hote huye mujhe kuch nahin ho sakta" line was sweet...Gautami-Manav are REALLY charming together๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by AreYaar - 10 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Anu ๐Ÿค—

Is it possible for u to make 1 Sanjay - Shruti siggy with both of them in this dandiya dance getup ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Pucca๐Ÿค—...I'm gonna make stuff from today's epi as well...some really sweet moments :-)
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Pucca๐Ÿค—...I'm gonna make stuff from today's epi as well...some really sweet moments :-)

Eep Cant wait..ThankYou ๐Ÿค—
Cathy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm usually not a fan of cliched romantic scenes, but strangely i'm liking all the Sanjay-shruthi scenes immensely. Manav is acting so well. loving his facial expressions as he goes from being confused to ultimately realizing its shruthi he loves.

Ps:As much as i love manav, i equally dislike the actor playing the character bhavna. i'm assuming its an important role. the team could have chosen a better actor.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cathy25

I'm usually not a fan of cliched romantic scenes, but strangely i'm liking all the Sanjay-shruthi scenes immensely. Manav is acting so well. loving his facial expressions as he goes from being confused to ultimately realizing its shruthi he loves.

Ps:As much as i love manav, i equally dislike the actor playing the character bhavna. i'm assuming its an important role. the team could have chosen a better actor.

Yes they've pleasantly surprised me too...charmed me despite myself๐Ÿ˜†...Manav is acting REALLY well...as you said his expressions in the bit where he realizes his feelings are changing...the way he looks at Shruti with so much love and emotion in his eyes...lovely stuff.

The casting for Bhaavna is indeed pathetic...not a fan of the OTT acting from the actress playing Sanjay's mother either.
Cathy25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yes they've pleasantly surprised me too...charmed me despite myself๐Ÿ˜†...Manav is acting REALLY well...as you said his expressions in the bit where he realizes his feelings are changing...the way he looks at Shruti with so much love and emotion in his eyes...lovely stuff.

The casting for Bhaavna is indeed pathetic...not a fan of the OTT acting from the actress playing Sanjay's mother either.

I used to like the mother in the show hum paanch. But yes, in this show, she comes across too ott and loud and insensitive of people around her, caring only for her laadli bhavna. A strong contrast to how she was portrayed earlier in the show.

I used to like the mother in the show hum paanch. But yes, in this show, she comes across too ott and loud and insensitive of people around her, caring only for her laadli bhavna. A strong contrast to how she was portrayed earlier in the show.

I remember her in the comedy show "Shararat". There she was bang on as an irritating neighbour. ๐Ÿ˜†
 I agree..what kind of a mother is she in this show.. that Bhavna chick is so not Sanjay's type.. he is such a gentleman and she has chosen a despo for him ๐Ÿ˜ก 
Cathy25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MadRaginiFan-

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I remember her in the comedy show "Shararat". There she was bang on as an irritating neighbour.๐Ÿ˜†
I agree..what kind of a mother is she in this show.. that Bhavna chick is so not Sanjay's type.. he is such a gentleman and she has chosen a despo for him๐Ÿ˜ก</font>

Ooo, how could i forget shararat. yes, she fit that role to a T. loved her there too, as the nosey neighbour and Pam's aunt.

ha ha ha. true.Unmarried bahu dhoondna hi tha, toh koi dang ki ladki dhoondte. yeh bhavna kahan se milli.

Ooo, how could i forget shararat. yes, she fit that role to a T. loved her there too, as the nosey neighbour and Pam's aunt.

ha ha ha. true.Unmarried bahu dhoondna hi tha, toh koi dang ki ladki dhoondte. yeh bhavna kahan se milli.

LOL Yes,Shanti Aunty ๐Ÿ˜†

Wohi toh.. she doesnt know her son well enough.Bechare ko pehle hi achhi aur dhang ki ladki se milwati toh shayad haath se nikalta bhi nahi aur do bachon ki maa se pyaar nahi hota usse ๐Ÿ˜›