...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay so i was going through the channel & i saw an ad .. don't know whether it is new or old .. but it was a long one .. & at one point in the hall , Mallika asked one guy 'Can I hug you?' ,well .. don't know if that was Karan or not .. BUT i m sure after that she KISSed Karan on his cheek... ! & i was like ๐Ÿ˜† .. isn't it clear she is so into that guy?! ๐Ÿ˜‰
though it is a fake show but i really like the Karan guy .. he is only one who stand out among all the guys ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love Karan, he seems to be honest.
mallika is a cheapo...although she kissed karan today, but she is having 'FUN' with all the men around...even in this episode she had a lot of fun with krishna, jashn and the vijay guy...
just to let u guys know...vijay has reached the finals...not confirmed about karan though..but yeah karan is nice...but she will not marry him
...Jes... thumbnail
@ ..Mehak..: yah same here ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Black_Cat_: i totally agree with you .. i m sure she won't marry him..btw i m happy for the guy!bechara bach geya! ๐Ÿ˜† 
Abhilasha_Yadav thumbnail
Kuch bhi kaho m toh totally fida over this Karan Sagoo๐Ÿ˜›โค๏ธ...mjhe maula mile toh mein hi usse shaadi kar lun..:P
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhilasha_Yadav

Kuch bhi kaho m toh totally fida over this Karan Sagoo๐Ÿ˜›โค๏ธ...mjhe maula mile toh mein hi usse shaadi kar lun..:P

ditto here๐Ÿ˜›
Abhilasha_Yadav thumbnail

hehehehheheh
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vijay looks like a rapist and so does sourab..sorry no offence..i had to say this..Karan looks very decent..but mallika suddenly seems not so interested in this guy,coz,he is not that touchy..she is so ghatiya,she enjoys all this touchy men like vijay 
arohi1111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I also like karan so much, i like him before this show when i have seen in film, he is so cute
but god know what he is doing in this show; he deserves someone better than malika

Originally posted by: arohi1111

I also like karan so much, i like him before this show when i have seen in film, he is so cute
but god know what he is doing in this show; he deserves someone better than malika

he is here to get attention, not for mallika,