Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
part 11 part B
awesome...
wow what a dance...
Maan is getting affected but not letting it much show on his face...
poor Geet...
that creep...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 12
awesome...
Get is staying at Maan's Mansion...
OMG Naintara will never change and hope Dev sees through her soon...
cont soon...
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Read all the parts
Just loving it 😊
Maya_Maan thumbnail
Remember Me - A Game Of Fate

Episode 13
Maan At Hospital

"Naintara?" Maan looked shocked, "what are you doing in my office?" Maan asked confused,
"Maan Veer Ji, I need to talk to you immediately" Naintara said with a sad face.

"Whatever it is Naintara, we can speak after I come home, I have work to do now, so leave" Maan was stubborn.

Naintara begged and said her life depends on this and started crying, her tear only made Maan more anger, he asked her to say whatever she what's to say, but end it up quickly as he had work
"Maan Veer ji, I know you forget last two years, and I know I should not speak about it either but it's important, so forgive me, before you went to Manali, you promised me that you will marry me to Dev when you come back, as you see that our relationship is very strong and as Dev loves me so much. And so you went to Manali and after that the accident and everything happened after that we left the matter hang on, but..." Naintara Started crying holding to the chain nearby.

Maan doesn't knew where she was getting towards or doesn't he remember any promise, He felt the same pain in his head he had in the morning and yet he shook his head and listen to her.
"But Now, I have no other go, than to marry Dev soon, because, I am... I am Carrying Dev's child in me" Naintara said slowly.

Maan was shocked to hell, Dev can never act like that, He can't "No... No..." He yelled out loud, filling the whole office and everyone stood immediately and Geet who was watching them from her cabin jumped up and hitting her lap on the table in the process.

"Maan Veer Ji, it's true, why would a girl lie in this matter, I can't say this to Dadi maa so only I had told you, please Maan Veer Ji, Now my life is in your hands. Whatever you say I will obey," Naintara went out. Maan can't hold himself, Dev  can't do like that, never, never,

Naintara came out of the Office and Smiled at her fabulous acting, she knew now Maan will have no other way than marrying her to Dev.

Maan felt his pain in his head getting increased, He held his head, and suddenly everything went blank. He fainted hitting his head on the table.

"Maan Sir," Geet called as she was watching him from her cabin. She went in and tries to wake him up, but no use, so she called the others in the office and took him to the hospital.

Dev was working in his laptop, when Geet called him and informed about what happened, what? Dev shouted, and Dadi maa came in and asked what happened, and she immediately  asked Dev to take her to the Hospital.

When they reached the Hospital, Maan was inside the room and the doctor was checking him. And Geet was standing in front of the door. Dadi maa was already crying and Dev was holding her, Geet went near Dadi maa and hugged her, Dev could see Geet was too crying.

Dev made Dadi maa to sit near the room and took Geet away and asked her what actually happened, and Geet said that Naintara came and was speaking with Maan, Maan was yelling at her and she was crying and after she left, Maan fainted and hit his head on the table near by.
"Naintara came to the office to meet bro?" Dev was shocked.

The doctor came out and Dadi maa, Dev and Geet surrounded him. "Doctor, Bro is ok right?" Dev asked curiously.

"Yes Mr.Dev, Mr.Maan is alright now, He must have been tensed and restless I guess or felt so emotional and so he had his head ache and he got a wound due to hitting on the table. But Mr.Dev I have to warn you, if I happen again, then it can be serious, so take care, please keep him out of metal stress." Doctor said, and said they can see him in the morning as they had given him sleeping dose so he can sleep well and asked not to disturb.

Dev asked Dadi maa and Geet to go home and he will stay here. But Geet's heart was not ready to leave Maan here like this. She said she will stay here and said Dev to stay with Dadi maa as it not fair to leave her alone.

"Are you sure, Geet?" Dev asked, Geet smiled and nodded and said she will be fine, ok Geet, then home and freshen yourself up and have some food and come back, till then I will be here, Dadi maa you too go with Geet" Dev said.

Dadi maa looked at Maan from outside the room, tears running from her eyes, Geet hugged her and convinced her and went out.

It was around 9 when Geet went and stood Maan looking at him. His calm and silent face was beautiful yet painful.

Oh god, please make Maan sir alright, please, let him yell at him, pour out his anger but please make him ok, I can't see him like this. Geet prayed her heart out.

She didn't close her eyes even a bit; she was just looking at him. Sitting on the sofa nearby, she checked him from time to time, and where the nurse comes she would stand nearby and look at her reading status.

"Ms.Geet, you sleep for a while it's above 3.00, I will stay here, I had seen that you haven't slept all night, just for a while sleep well." The nurse offered.

But Geet refused and kept watching. When the Morning sun hit the eyes, Maan awake up and he saw he was on the bed and he saw Geet sitting on the sofa with her eyes closed, Maan tried to get up, and Geet opened her eyes,

"Maan sir, you got up, wait a minute sir, I will get the doctor immediately," Geet rushed out.
When Geet was out Dadi maa and Dev come in, "Maan beta, what have you done to yourself, you have scared me," Dadi maa Said with tears in his eyes and then Maan convinced her and said he feels wonderful. Then the Nurse entered and greeted everyone.

Dev asked how is Maan now, and the nurse said he is perfectly alright and asked them where is Geet, Both Dev and Dadi maa too looked at Maan and he said she had gone to call the doctor.

"Of Course, you know sir, yesterday, she did sleep for a minute nor let anyone of us sleep either, whenever Mr.Khurana made a slight movement in his sleep, she would rush towards us and would ask us to check him, and we have at least checked Mr.Khurana for ten times yesterday night." The nurse commented and just then doctor came in and checked Maan and said he is alright but he had to be here for one more day for observation, But Maan said he can't stay there as he had many work left at the office. But Dadi maa ordered him to obey the doctor and so he said say.

Dadi maa held Geet's hand, "Geet beta, thank you". "Dadi maa, please don't say thank you all," she said and Dadi maa hugged her. Maan was looking at them.

"Geet, the nurse said you haven't slept at all and you haven't had any food since you came to the hospital, so now go and have some food and take rest and come back in the evening,"
"But Dev sir, I am fine, and I have to go the office as I have some unfinished work there which I have to finish within today."

"Geet, working with bro, you had turned like him, I don't want to hear anything, if you want to stay here tonight in the hospital, listen to me or else you no need to come here, you take care of the office. Geet your health si also not well did you forget, if something happened to you, who will take care of bro then", Dev said finally and Geet said she will go home and come back here. Maan was looking at Geet, she didn't eat nor sleep and was just looking at him all night? Why?
Dev asked Dadi maa to go with Geet.

After they went, Maan turned to Dev, and he was angry now. "Dev, I didn't ask you as dadi maa was near, why did you do this Dev, I never expected this from you, how could you Dev, is this the way I raised you up." Maan yelled and Dev was totally confused and asked what he was talking about.

"I am talking about Naintara being Pregnant," Maan said Making Dev to faint in shock. "What? Naintara? How?"  Dev asked confused,

"You are asking me how it happened? Ask yourself Dev" Maan yelled again,
Dev knew now, that Naintara had lied to Maan but it's not time to discuss this and it would only Maan more angry. So he said sorry and went out.

"Naintara," Dev shouted at her in the phone, "why did you do it Naintara, why, why did you lie to bro, Because for you act, now bro is in hospital, I didn't expect this from you, I just hate what you did," he shouted and cut the call before she could say anything, why did she do this he asked to himself again and again.

Geet came in the afternoon itself; she can't stay at home, she felt restless. Dev was surprised to see Geet, when she comes in the afternoon itself. "Dev sir how is Maan sir?" she asked, Dev said he is fine and Dev was amazed to see Geet's feelings for Maan. Geet went to see Maan and Maan was sleeping peacefully.

She came and sat near Dev, Dev was upset, "Dev sir, what happened?" Geet asked worried, He said nothing and excused himself for a few minutes. Geet sat there feeling bad for Dev, Suddenly she heard a sound and went inside the room and saw Maan had pushed the glass, when he was trying to get the glass, he was coughing heavy.

"Maan sir," Geet rushed in, without seeing Maan signaling her to slow down, with the speed she walked in, she stepped on the glass pieces on the floor to forcefully, ouch, she felt the pain and closed her eyes.

Maan looked at her and when he was above to speak he again coughed, Geet forgot her pain immediately and looked around and there was no water, she said she will bring water from the filter outside and walked away, even though Maan signaled to stop between his cough.

He could feel her pain as he saw the blood on the floor, Geet came back with a glass of water and sat near him, Maan caught the glass and try to sit but his one hand is injected with tube which is connected glucose trip, "Maan sir, wait" Geet went near him, kept the glass on the table and held his hand in one hand and put her other hand around him and help him to sit up and got the glass and gave him the water, holding the glass.

Maan pulled the glass and Geet smiled, then the nurse entered, "Good noon Ms.Geet," she looked at broken glass on the floor and she looked at Geet's leg, "Oh My God, You are bleeding Ms.Geet", she said and called a ward boy to clean the place and made Geet to sit on the sofa and kept her foot on the hand rest, and the nurse was cleaning it.

Maan was watching Geet, who was now sitting with closed eyes and tears running from her eyes due to the pain, fist holding her dupatta. She cleaned her wound and band aided her. And went out.

"Geet, why didn't you listen to me, I told you to stop and I told you not to walk with the wound," He asked her angrily but this time it was a concern more than an anger.

"But sir, you were coughing and there is no water, so only", Geet said innocently.
"But your pain, why do you have to bare the pain for me," He asked stressing his words,
"Because you are my Maan sir," Geet said with a innocent smile.

"Geet", he called and let out a breath, "No use in arguing with you,"
"Thank you god, for listening to me," she prayed suddenly, and Maan was looking at her weirdly.
"Oh, sir, I was just praying to god, that you should get well soon and you should scold and shout at me as usual, as you did now", Geet said casually.

What? Maan yelled and Geet rushed out of the room, Maan smiled big, "Silly girl."

Episode 14
Heart Beats For Love

Dadi maa came in the evening and Maan was arguing with her to let him go home, saying he had work to complete, but Dadi maa was strict. She called Geet and asked to look at Maan so carefully and not allow him to use his phone too. "Geet, did you understand what I said, I am your boss today and not Maan and you have to follow my orders, ok" Dadi maa said with a fake strictness.

Geet nodded and let a grin. And so Dadi maa left saying a good night to Maan and Geet.
Doctor Came to check Maan and Maan was saying that he is perfectly alright and he feels like going home and he feels restless in hospital. Doctor advised Maan to take rest for tonight only and tomorrow he can get back to his life.  Geet was looking at the readings doctor was taking, "Ms.Geet, you Maan sir is totally ok, I had said you this like a hundred times, why are you worried so much," he said with a smile. And Maan looked at Geet and felt her restlessness, "Geet, I am ok, don't worry", He assured her seeing her restlessness.

Geet shook her head, and Doctor called her with him to give her the reports. Maan was thinking why this girl is worried about him so much. And why he is feeling good seeing her care for him.
Until today Maan was always irritated when someone takes care of him, except Dadi maa and Dev to an extent, But why Geet he thought,

When Geet came with a file in her hand smiling big, "Geet, my reports are fine right?" He said,
"How do you know, Sir?" Geet asked, he said he found out from her smile. Then he took his mobile to call the clients to inform to postpone his meetings.

Geet took the mobile from his hand, before he could stop her, "Sorry sir, my boss, means your Dadi maa had asked me not to allow you to speak to the clients."

"Geet, I need to talk to the clients about the meeting tomorrow, I haven't prepared the files so I can't have the Meeting so I need to inform them that it is cancelled."

"No need for that sir, I had prepared those files as I went home this Morning and kept it in your room and the files are ready, and so you can attended the meeting, and so no need to cancel the meeting, and so you don't have to call anyone."  Geet said in a rhythm as she went and stood near the window.

"Geet give me the phone I won't call anyone." Maan said, "No sir, I can't believe you."
"Geet", Maan jumped from his bed and went near her asking for the phone but Geet refused and folded her hands behind.

Maan caught her and encircled her and caught her hands from behind and tried to release his phone from her hands, and Geet was holding it tight fighting from Maan. Maan pressed her closed to him to get the phone from her, and there was no gap between them, Geet could feel his body pressing against her and she lost her scene and she feel a heat raising inside her and her nervousness was hitting her and so she let go of the phone.

Maan caught the phone and looked at her, his face a few inches from her. Just then he realized how close he is and how he was pressing her, he pulled himself from her and showed the phoned before her face, and grinned.

Geet said she is going to call Dadi maa now, went near the door and Maan stopped her as sat in his bed and said he will lay down and will not use the phone and asked not to disturb Dadi maa. Geet smiled and came and cover Maan with the Blanket and sat on the sofa look at Maan whether he is sleeping or not.

And after sometimes Geet slept as looking into Maan.

Sun awaked Maan first, he felt fresh and looked around, and Geet was still sleeping, she was keeping her hands for her head which she was resting on the hand rest of the sofa. Maan stood up and went near her at looked at her face, such a lovely, sweet face, he thought and he looked at her band aid feet.

He took a pillow and placed it under her head, and covered her with the blanket and went out.
When Geet awake up, Maan was not in the bed, and she looked at the pillow and blanket, "Maan sir", she thought, she stood up and looked around and went out slowly. Maan was standing near the front desk and signing some papers.

Maan saw Geet and went near her, "Geet, good that you wake up, I cleared all the formalities so let's go home, I already called Dadi maa and she will be waiting for us."

Geet walked slowly, but she felt the pain in her leg so fresh, but she didn't say anything. To her surprise suddenly, Maan put his hands around her and supported her to walk, balancing her weight. Geet don't know what to do, she looked up, Maan was looking straight and she looked down and felt a smile on her face and was blushing.

Dadi maa was waiting for them when they came, she hugged Maan and then Geet and asked them to freshen up and said she will prepare for the breakfast.

When Maan and Geet went, Naintara entered and asked for Dev. when Dadi maa was above to say, Dev entered and looked at Naintara, "now what are you planning to do Naintara, just go away? Dev yelled and returned back to his room.

Naintara cried and said to Dadi maa that Dev is so angry with her and she can't bear that as she loves him so much. Dadi maa said Dev will forgive her as he too loves her and asked her to go and speak with Dev.

"Dev please listen to me, I know what I did was wrong but I did it because I was feeling so unsecured, I don't want to lose you Dev, I love you so much and I can't live without you,  seeing you liking Geet, I got scared and that's why?" Naintara started crying before Dev who was looking at the wall.

Dev turned and held Naintara by her arms, "why won't I like Geet, Naintara, look at her, she has no relationship with us yet she takes care of us all as her own, and you, what have you done, caused problem to my family, lied to my bro, and Geet, she was looking after him, day and night, without even caring about herself." He pushed her away

"And how many times I have told you, that I love only you and Geet is just my friend but no, you never trusted me and you say you love me what kind of love is that Naintara?" Dev yell, Just then Geet entered to call Dev to breakfast and saw Naintara crying and she asked Dev whether he said anything. And Dev said everything that happened.

Geet smiled and said whatever Naintara did was just to save him, "Dev sir, whatever Naintara ji did was wrong but she did only because she love you so much, getting possessive on one's love is inevitable," Geet said and Naintara hugged her and thanked her for understanding her feelings.

Then Geet left them alone, Dev hugged Naintara and asked her not repeat her mistake again.

Maan and Geet left to the office and had the Meeting, Geet had prepared the presentation and design files so well, it was so perfect, and everybody appreciated Maan and Geet's work. But Maan said it was Geet who did everything, Geet looked at him shocked and he nodded without a smile. And everyone started appreciate Geet, she was blushing high.

Then the clients left and Maan was looking at the files Geet was standing near him. And he accidently dropped the file and both Geet and Maan tried to take the file, in the process, Geet caught Maan's Hand instead of the file, and a sudden current was felt by both of them and an sudden heat was spreading inside their body and Maan looked at her big eyes which was wide opened now and her lips were shivering, they looked at each other for a few minutes.
Geet was blushing and Maan had a slight smile even without his knowledge,

Mere maula maula Mere maula

Man matwala kyun hua hua re
Man maula maula Mere maula
Mere maula

Kis Taraf hai aaasmaan
Kis taraf zaameen
Khabar nahi Khabar nahi

Jab se aaya hai sanam
Mujhko khud ki bhi khabar nahi
Khabar nahi

Hosh gul sapno ki mein bandhu pull
Aankh kab khuli
Khabar nahi khabar nahi

They were staring at each other like there is no tomorrow, Geet took her hands away and then Maan realized that he was staring and smiling at her, he broke the stare and stood up. Geet felt so embarrassed and rushed out and forgot that the door was closed and hit herself at the door.
"Geet", Maan rushed and caught her hand which she was rubbing in her forehead and again there touch made them frozen in silence looking at each other.

Jaane kab kahan kaise
Tere ho gaye Kaise
Hum to sochte hi reh gaye
Aur pyaar ho gaya

Mere khawaab dil saaansein
Mil ke kho gaye aise
Tujko dekh ke aisa to kai baar ho gaya

Tu kahe dil yeh tera hi rahe
Aur kya kahun
Khabar nahi khabar nahi

Kis Taraf hai aaasmaan
Kis taraf zaameen
Khabar nahi Khabar nahi

Mere maula maula Mere maula
Man matwala kyun hua hua re
Man maula maula Mere maula
Mere maula

Both of the staring into each other don't know for how long, Maan was still holding her hand and was standing so close that her lips are just few inches from his, his hot breath touching her skin, suddenly she withdrew herself and both of the felt embarrassed and pulled away from each other and Geet rushed out blushing all the way to her cabin.

She sat in her chair, she was shivering like hell, she felt that her heart is going to blast into pieces now and she could feel some kind of nervousness. She took a file to read but she can't see anything. What's happening to me? She thought.

Maan felt restless after she left, He felt a feel that he never felt before, with no one, what happened to me, why am I attracted to her like this? It's like a connection that we had for a long time, he was roaming around, and his heart was beating fast.

Geet was sitting in her chair, smiling with no reason and her heart was jumping with joy,

Aayega woh is intezaar mein
Ud chala dil wahan
Sapne jahan mein janu

Lagta hai woh mere kareeb hai
Aisa kyun hai magar
Dhunde nazar beqabu

Hosh gul sapno ki mein bandhu pull
Aankh kab khuli
Khabar nahi khabar nahi

She smiled and blushed and turned around to see Maan's watching her from his cabin; again they started staring as if there was no glass in between them. Geet was blushing and her face was red now and burning out, Maan was looking at her as he was searching for an answer in her eyes.

The rest of the day went well, neither Maan nor Geet went near each other, out of some unknown reason and in the evening Maan left first to meet some clients in a hotel and he called Geet and asked her to go with the driver and said to inform to the Dadi maa that he will come only after 10 as the meeting would go long.

Episode 15:
Return Of The Past

When Maan came home it was 15 minutes past 10. Geet was waiting for him at the sofa, actually she slept. "Geet", he called but she didn't wake up. Geet he called a little louder but no reaction. He shook her shoulder which made her jump and fall on to Maan.

Maan caught her by her shoulder and straightened her. "Geet, what are you doing here?"
"Wait for you to serve your dinner, sir" Geet said in her half sleep.

"Geet, I already had my dinner in the hotel itself, now it's so late, you go and sleep" Maan said, and Geet walked slowly in half sleep and she was waking as if drank. Maan went and caught her and pulled her with him to the upstairs, and went till her room, and stood there folding his hands.
"Sir, why are you standing here?" Geet asked.

"To make sure that you sleep on the bed and not on the floor." He said with a grin.
Geet was in no mood to argue, said good night and went inside her wash room. Maan closed the door with a small gap and went to sleep, but now sleep became his enemy and all he could feel and see was Geet, He smiled to himself and slept forcing himself to sleep.

Geet opened her eyes with a smile think of yesterday, rubbing it slightly and she looked at the time it was 8.00, oh my god, she rushed to the washroom, made herself ready and went down, Dev was sitting in the sofa, Dev sir, she called as she come down.

She asked for Maan, "Bro, got a call from the site, so he went there and he told you to come there when you are ready, with some files he gave you yesterday"

"But Dev sir, I don't know where the site it and how to go there," Geet said with a confused face.
"But Dev knows the place and so he can take you there, Can't you Dev", Naintara entered with a smile.

"Naintara", Dev asked in surprise, he don't know how to react for her statement, "Yes Dev, Please take Geet there, as she don't know the places here and it's not safe to send her alone in taxi too, that's why," Naintara said with a smile but Geet and Dev were looking shocked from her behavior.

"No Naintara ji, I will go alone, no problem," Geet refused, "Please Geet, I am sorry for what happened yesterday, I trust you and Dev," she turned to Dev, "Now as a good friend take Geet to the Site Dev,"

Dev smiled and felt so happy, He nodded and went to get ready and Geet too went to get the files.

The drive was quite long, they were talking on their way about Naintara and Dev was saying things about Maan's likes and dislikes and etc... as they hurried up from the house both of them haven't ate anything, both were feeling hungry but didn't say anything as they both knew Maan would be waiting for her in the site.

Suddenly the car jerked to stop, oh what happened now, Dev went out and Geet too got down from the car, Dev opened the bonnet and was checking inside it. "What happened, Dev sir?"
"Don't know Geet, think I need a Mechanic," Dev looked around and it was the bazaar that has been filled with people, "Geet, do one thing, you looked around the bazaar, I will go to the nearby Mechanic shop to find someone", He said,

Geet nodded and so Dev went away, Geet was looking at the shops around, when she felt someone watching her, she turned back, to see a well dressed guy openly staring at her and was waving, she started to move from there, and he stared to follow her, Geet was walking fast and almost felt like running.

Geet dashed on to someone and she yell, "Geet", Dev was holding her, "Geet what happened?" Dev got tensed seeing Geet's scared face.

"Someone's behind me, no, following me" she said shivering; Dev looked around and asked who was it, Geet looked around and He was standing there, "that guy in the suit" she pointed out.
Dev then consoled and took her with him, but when she saw behind he was following, Geet pressed Dev's hand, Dev looked at Geet who was looking back, and took his eyes in her direction and saw the guy waving and walking towards them,

Dev got his temper, Dev went near him and caught his shirt collar, "How dare you follow her?"
That guy was struggle in his caught, "sir please, listen to me, please."

"Who are you; tell me, why are you following her?" Dev shook him up and Geet was standing behind Dev."Geet, tell him to stop" He said as if he knew Geet so long, Geet looked confused.
"Geet? How do you know her name? How do you know her?" Dev shook him further.

"Because Geet is my Mangetara: she is my fiancee" He shouted.
Everything around them Frizzed for a moment, "Mangetara?" Dev can't believe this, and Geet can't hold herself. No one spoke for some moment

Naintara was speaking with Dadi maa when Dev, Geet and that Guy entered the house.
"Dev, Naintara said you have taken Geet to the construction site but what happened and who is this?"

Both Dev and Geet were not in a Mood to speak. The new guys smiled and went near Dadi maa and bend to get her blessing and she too blessed him a good life. "I will introduce myself, I am Vikram Singh, Vikram Singh Karna, Geet's would be", Dadi maa stood shocked hearing this, she can't believe this.

She then made them all sit and Dadi Maa sat in the Middle, with Dev, Geet and Naintara on one side and Vikram on the other side, "I am basically from Amritsar as Geet is," he start to speak. We are family friends and as we both were in love, and our parents decided to fix our marriage and we just got engaged six months before, and before three months, I had gonna to USA for my office work and just now I came back,"

" when I came back Geet's Parents informed me that she had gonna to Manali for her friend's wedding and thus, I too went there to give a surprise to her, But when I went there, they said she already left to Amritsar, and when I called Geet's parents, they said she didn't return, I got scared and starting searching for her."

"Then only I thought of giving a complaint to the police, and when I went there, I had found that Geet had any accident and came to Delhi with her friend for treatment, yesterday only I came to Delhi and went to the address, the police gave me but no one was there, I felt myself lost, But thank god, I saw her in the bazaar today, and tried to talk to her" he paused and looked at Geet,
"But Geet I thought you would be happy seeing me and you would run to me, but you are acting like you don't know me, why Geet, why?" He kept cover his face as if crying.

Then only Dev explained about her memory lose. "No, you can't forget me Geet, it's impossible. He went and sat near her and took her hands. "How could you forget your Vikram, Geet? How could you? He asked tears from his eyes.

Geet was struck with no words, He is my love, but she can't feel anything.
"Mr. Vikram everything you said is fine, but how would we believe, whatever you said is true?"

Naintara asked, when both Dadi maa and Dev looked at her and then at Vikram,
Then he took some photo's from his pocket and showed it to them, Geet with her Parents, Geet with some girls, Geet standing and waving from a house terrace, Vikram and Geet exchanging the engagement rings, and them standing together holding each other.

Geet to saw it, her parents, her house, her friends, her love, but she can't remember anything, she felt dejected but still she felt happy to find them all. Vikram informed that he had to take Geet back to Amritsar as her Parents and his parents are worried about her and said they would feel so happy to see her,

Dadi maa asked Vikram to stay at least till Maan comes back, but Vikram said a sorry and promised to bring back Geet again to see them, "please Dadi maa, we have to go now, they are all too worried, first I will take her there and I promise that we will come back soon to see you all, and to give our marriage invitation," He said holding Geet's hand.

Dadi maa hugged Geet and asked her to go and get her things. Geet went to get her things, while crossing Maan's room, her legs stopped, she went in, and looked around, she remembered her first time in this room, when she saw Maan coming out with his towel, drying his head, and when she came in to wash her face, and she looked at the bed in which they both slip and staring at each other, thinking those moments tears were rolling from her eyes.

She took Maan's photo which was kept on the bed side table, she sat on the bed and was holding the photo and was looking into his face, suddenly she felt Maan's hand on her shoulder, "Maan Sir," she turned back but no one was there,

Geet returned after 20 minute, while Dev was calling Maan, who was not attending the call, Vikram took her bag, "I don't know how to thank you all, for taking care of My Geet, these many days, I will meet you all soon again", he said and said a bye and again got the blessing from Dadi maa, Shook hands with Dev and walked away.

Geet hugged Dadi maa tears rolling from her eyes, Dadi maa wiped her tears and blessed her and kissed her forehead, she went to Dev and he hugged her friendly hug and told her to take care, Geet gave him a letter to give it to Pinky, then Naintara too hugged her and asked her to call when she searched safely.

When Geet was above to leave, she again hit on the foot of the sofa In which she and Maan fell for the first time, their first meeting, her heart felt heavy, she went near the door and looked around, all she could see was Maan, he words, she was worried as she is going without seeing his face, Maan sir, she called his name closing her eyes as she kept her foot on the final step.

Maan was talking to his Manager when he felt like Geet calling him, "Geet?" He turned around but she was not there, his felt restless, Is something happened to her? Is she alright? Why is he feeling so restless suddenly? He gave the file to the site manager and stood there.

Just then Dev's phone came; Maan was looking at the phone, why is dev calling? Is everything ok? His heartbeat was hitting the highest. He took the call. "Bro, what happened why haven't you picked my calls? Dev asked in tension. Maan said he was in a meeting, and asked what happened and asked where Geet is and why she hasn't came to the site. Dev asked Maan to come home soon and said he will explain it to him in person.

Maan reached the Khurana Mansion as fast as he could, and went to the Dadi maa's room, Dadi maa was lying on the bed half conscious saying just Geet's name and Dev was sitting holding her hands, Maan rushed and went and sat on the other side and held her hands, "Dev what happened?"

Dev said everything that happened and said after Geet left Dadi maa fainted and Naintara had gone to call the Doctor.

Maan can't believe what he heard "Geet went bro..., with her Vikram..., they are engaged..., and they are going to get married"

Maan pulled Dev outside the room, "Dev how could you let her go like that, just because a guy said that he knows her," Dev said about the photos, "Dev anybody can morph a picture like that, anybody can create pictures like that, and how could you send her with a guy like that, you should have asked him to bring her parents and even if he is telling the truth, what will you say to Pinky and her father when they come back, at least you should have waited until they come"

Dev was speechless, "whatever I hope she is fine and everything's ok."Maan said controlling himself,

Just then the doctor came and checked Dadi maa and said she had low BP and gave some medicine and asked to take rest. Then he went, Maan went inside his room, still dev words echoed in his ears, "Geet went bro..., with her Vikram..., they are engaged..., and they are going to get married"

She went without even saying a word to me, how could she, he roared like a furious lion. He turned around. There was something on his bed; a letter was kept underneath a Key. He opened it.

"Maan sir,

I am sorry, I going without saying to you, but I am not happy with what I am doing, sir, I know you will be angry on me, but please don't be angry on me, I can't bear that, though I am leaving this house, my heart will always be around.

I don't know whether I will see you again, or not, but I will never forget you, Maan sir, never. Please take care of your health sir, Eat properly, and sir, I am taking your photo with me, I am sorry but I can't resist myself from doing it, your words had always given me the strange and courage, thank you sir.

I don't remember anything from my past, the only memory I have now is the memory I had with Pinky, Her house, uncle ji, Dadi maa, Dev, Khurana Office, Khurana house and with My Maan Sir, I really feel like I am losing my memory once again and I am going to feel lost again.

I am gonna miss your anger and scolding so much sir, and sir I had kept the files and cds which I had in my room. And I had kept the black coffee for you in the flask on the study table, hope you like it.

I will always pray for you sir, and sir, please smile abit more, you look beautiful when you smile and dadi maa too likes it, please do forgive me if I had done any mistakes and thank you for everything and if you can, REMEMBER ME, always...

Geet"

Maan crushed the letter and he felt the tears in his eyes for the first time in his life.
He turned around and went to her room and looked around and saw her dupatta on the chair, and the wet towel on the bed, he remember the day when she came into his room, and left her towel in his bed, he went and held the dupatta in his hands, "silly girl", he smiled with tears running down "Geet", why did you do this to me? Why?

He throws the Dupatta on the bed and rushed out.

crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Read part 1 to 12

Must say it's amazing. U hv done fabulous work.
Maan n Geet both lost their memory. Geet chalta phirta disaster.
She needs a caretaker for herself. Lol.
Loved all Maaneet moments.

Khurana house se office pahunch gayi. Poor girl is going into lions cave. That dialog of dev was funny.
Return of villain Naintara. She is playing wicked. Hope Khurana don't get trap in her plan.

Geet unknown feelings towards Maan. How she blushes everytime Maan is near her.
Maya_Maan thumbnail

Episode 16
Pain Of Love

Geet was traveling with Vikram, but her heart was in the Khurana house, "whether Maan sir saw my letter? He would be so anger on me for sure," Geet's thoughts were disturbed by Vikram's words.

"Geet, let's stay in this hotel," He pointed to the Hotel; where they had their meeting and the Party, "as I had to book your tickets too, it would take time, and tomorrow let's start to Amritsar, ok" He said with a smile, she nodded.

He stopped the car and asked Geet to wait in the Lobby while he park the car. Geet went in, the place made her shiver, this is the place where she saw Maan's smile for the first time, and she was staring at the blank space where once Maan's smile was there. She came to the reality when she felt someone holding her shoulder, "Geet what are you staring at, come on" Vikram walked her, but she only felt uncomfortable in his embraces, she pulled herself from him and went to the front desk.

The lady at the front desk recognized Geet immediately, "Ms.Geet, hello, again a party at Khurana office. No problem the party hall is available now." She said with a smile.
"No, no," Geet said "actually we need two rooms to stay here" Vikram interfered and he looked at Geet smiling, Geet too forced a smile.

They got the keys, and went to their rooms, Vikram carried her bag to her room, and he held Geet by her arms, "Geet you take rest, I can understand your situation now, I knew it's not easy, but don't worry everything will be ok, trust me." He said and held her cheeks and went out.

Geet went near the window and stood there and looked down at the pool, she could only see Maan carrying a girl in his arms walking from the pool. Geet went to the sofa nearby and started crying not even knowing why she is crying, she felt like crying and she was crying.

Maan and Dev were sitting on the either side when Dadi maa wake up, seeing Maan her heartfelt like crying, the dream she had for him and Geet, is now just a dream, tears ran from her eyes, Maan and Dev held her hands and consoled her, not to worry.

Then Maan went to his Room, The Maan once who loved silence, was now suffering from the silence, He went to his practice call, and he started doing his practice thinking of Geet, her smile, her eyes, her face, her voice, he was now hurting himself, rather than practicing, then he sat down, now finally exhausted, until today he had kept his heart and feeling in his control, But Geet came and broke all his control and now gone.

Geet was laying on bed when Vikram knocked her door, she went and opened it, He had a serving tray in his hand, "Geet, I know you would be tired and so I bought you, your dinner in your room even" he said as he kept that on the table, "now, come on, I will serve you" He said.

Geet went and sat, and as she was above to keep the food in her mouth, she stopped thinking, "Had Dadi maa, Dev and Maan sir, have had their dinner? I knew Dadi maa and Dev, they would be sad and Maan sir would be anger? She thought and dropped the food, back on the plate.
 Geet said she's not hungry and will eat later, and stood up. Vikram came near her and asked her to eat later and held her face and said he will never compel her and left her alone with a good night, she looked at him going sad, what is happening in her?

All she wanted was to know about her past and now she didn't want to go back to her past, what pulling her from going into her past she knew the answer, she looked at the dark sky and its shining moon and star.

Maan went inside and felt restless in his private bar, he filled his glass again, and it's the three round and yet there was no effect in him. He stood there and the current went off, He lighted the candle, and he was staring at it, and he could see Geet in white Saree in the dance flame, he touched the fire, and was trying to feel her skin.

Dil jude bina hi tut gaye hath mile bina hi chhut gaye
Ki likhe ne lekh kismet ne
Baar baar rod akhiyan tainu jo na vekh sakiyan
Khole aaye aaj kudrat ne
Kataan main ki ve din teri soth tere bin
Main toh jiya na mara

Maan drank the whole glass in a sip, alcohol burning his throat and threw the glass away and took the bottle and drank it as if trying to complete the whole bottle in one sip, he could feel the burn in his throat, and lungs, but his pain in his heart is more.

Geet was standing there near the window, closing tears running from her eyes, Remember her Maan, and his words, his touch, his smile, "Geet", his voice yelling at her. She closed her eyes and cried her heart out.

Chan Se jo tute koi sapna
Jag suna suna lage , Jag suna suna lage

Koi rahe na jab apna
Jag suna suna lage , Jag suna suna lage, Jag suna suna

Hai to yeh kyun hota hai, Jab yeh dil rota hai
Roye sisak sisak ki hawayein , Jag suna lage

JAg suna suna lage ,Jag suna suna lage

Koi rahe na jab apna
JAg suna suna lage ,Jag suna suna lage reee

Maan  was roaring inside, he felt like yelling loud, all he could see was her, he felt like he was cheated, provoking his feeling and leaving him alone like this, it was not fair, It was totally not fair, He said it out loud, it's not fair, why did she do this to him, why? He felt like the whole world is turned against him,

Roothi rothi sari raatein ,Fikhe fikhe sare din
Virani si Virani hai ,Tanhai si tanhai hai
Aur ek hum hai pyaar ke bin, Har Palchin

Jag suna suna lage ,Jag suna suna lage

Koi rahe na jab apna
Jag suna suna lage , Jag suna suna lage

That's it Geet felt like smashing herself, why did she wish to get back her past, as she was looking at the sky, she saw a shooting star, She closed her eyes and wished "please, just once let me see Maan sir again, just once and I would wish for nothing",

Maan who was standing near the window saw the shooting star and remember the conversation he had, "Geet, do you really believe that this star's gonna grant you a wish, if you really wish for something then you have to work hard to gain it, not wish on a star and wait simply,"

"Sir, it's a belief and what wrong in believing something, when it makes you happy and give some hope to your heart",

He looked up and closed his eyes and wished, "Let all the wishes made by Geet come true"

Morning Geet woke up to the knock up in her room. "Good morning Geet," Vikram came in, Geet smiled and welcomed him in. "Geet you got up just now ah? It's 9 already, but no problem Geet, I called the agent and he said we will get the tickets only tomorrow, looks like I have to go in person to arrange it as we are going to stay here today, take your time and relax."

Vikram said that he will go and come back soon and asked her to take rest and order breakfast, and went out. She looked around, and took her clothes from her bag and went and got freshen up; she felt she can't be alone so she went down to have her breakfast.

Maan wake up and found himself on the chair, he felt his body aching, he went and had a hot shower and his head was paining so much, Dadi maa he remember and went to her room, she was not there, where did she go in the morning, he then looked at the clock it showed, 10 minutes past 12, shit, it's Noon, He rushed down, Dev was looking at his laptop. He came and asked where Dadi maa is and Dev said she is in the garden, Maan said he will go and get ready as he has a important meeting today at 1 pm,

He rushed into his room, got ready in no minutes, and came out of his room and shouted wearing his watch, "Geet, come soon or we will be late for the meeting, Geet " he looked up at the closed room, oh, then he remember everything and he closed his eyes and rushed out.

Geet went to the restaurant down, and she stood for a few minutes near the party hall, remembering the night, "Geet, forget it, you got your past, you now knew your family and your love. That's it, this is your life now, so move on."

Geet then dashed on an old lady and asked for her forgiveness and she felt like she had seen her face somewhere, Wait a minute, it resembled the old lady she saw in Manali, then one who gave her the coat, who said about her love and immediately Geet felt something was wrong,
That lady said she was staying in Manali with her boy friend and Vikram had said he was in USA till now, that means he was not the one the lady was speaking about, if he was not the one, then who is he,

And if she was engaged to Vikram, why would she stay with another guy at night, she felt confused and sat there. Who is he then?

Maan went inside his office but he still can't get Geet out of his mind, "Maan forget her, she got her life back as she wished, your life is as before, you didn't have her in your life before two months, and think that you didn't see her at all." He felt anger on himself for not able to control himself, he wishes he could forget this two months too along with his previous two years."
Just the Tasha enter, "Good Morning sir,"

"Tasha where is the Chandigarh project files", Maan roared. "Sir, it's with Geet" she said, the name made him feel the Pain, he closed his eyes, "Get out now" He yelled at her,
Tasha went out confused; Maan sat on his chair and felt like burning in hell, He called Dev and said he is going for camping and asked him to take care of the meeting and other things till he comes back.

Geet was still confused, there are so many questions raining in her mind, and the one who can answer it is Vikram himself, Oh god please help me, please, she sat there with a confusion.
Suddenly someone came and hugged her from behind, "Geet, is it really you?"

Geet turned to see a girl with a big bright smile, "how dare you Geet, you forgot me after coming from Manali, you know how scared I was, no info about you, I don't know how to contact you too, and see, you are in Delhi now, and you haven't come to see me", she was speaking continuously, Geet could only stare.

"Geet, why are you staring at me like you don't understand anything, Geet, Meera, your Room mate, Oh my god, you are look at me as if you are seeing me for the first time, and I am the one who can't forget you and  also carrying your bag which you left in our room as your remembrance, how foolish." She made a disappointing face.

Episode 17
Truth Revealed

"You know me?" Geet spoke finally making Meera to go into a totally shock,
"Geet seriously, what happened to you, why are you asking like this, god, you are scaring me" Meera spoke letting out her shock.

"Meera, I don't remember you really, actually I lost my past memories in an accident"
"What? Oh my god, Geet, are you serious?" Meera asked her. Geet nodded sadly.

"Means you don't remember me or the days we spend in Manali, anything at all?" Geet nodded a yes.

Meera hugged her, and Geet Immediately hugged her back tightly and she felt comfort now, she felt an unknowing likeness towards her and she rubbed her nose on Meera's shoulder.

"Geet you said you forgot everything but you haven't forgot this habit of rubbing your nose on my shoulder ah?" Meera told her smiling abit, Geet after a long time smiled.

And held Meera's hands, "Meera I was totally hopeless and was so confused, thank god, I found you now." Geet said.

Meera smiled again, "this is what you said when we met for the first time," Meera asked whether she is free and she said yes as she remember Vikram saying that he won't come till the evening.
"Ok my house is nearby only, let's go there and talk ok," she said, "I will prepare you your favourite lunch today," she said standing up and holding Geet hands.

Geet somehow felt happy, and safe with Meera.

Maan was driving like a Manic in the road; he was driving with no particular spot in mind. He was running away from the memories he had about Geet. "she haven't even called me once" his anger mind roared.

Suddenly his jeep stopped, He jumped down and checked what happened,
Looked like some serious problem he kicked the Jeep, and went along the road to find a Mechanic shop. He found one and took a Mechanic with him and showed him the jeep. He started checking it.

"Sir, I think it will take a while, until then why you have stood here in sun, you can go and wait in the restaurant nearby, I will call you when it's done." He said.

Maan went to the restaurant nearby and sat there, ordering nothing. He thought of calling her but why should be call her, when she doesn't. Then his phone rang, Geet, he thought and he stood up to take the phone from his pant pocket and dashed on a man who would be aged above 50, "Oh, please, I did watch you..." Maan said.

But the old man said nothing and watched him with surprise, "Hema ji, please come soon, look who I have found." The old man caught Maan's hand and smiled big,

Maan was totally confused, who is this, and why is he so happy in seeing him.
Then an old lady came, and saw Maan and smiled big, "Beta, you, how are you?" she asked, her voice filled with full of love.

"I am fine but..." he looked at them, and then the old man made the old lady to sit down and then he asked Maan to join them,

"Beta, you forgot us ah, we have met in Manali air port," the old man said "but we can forget you and your wife" the old lady added.

Maan was shocked. "My wife, oh no, no, you must be mistaken, I am not married," he said, trying to get up.

"Oh then that must be your girl friend, right? Such a sweet girl," the lady commented
"Girl friend? I don't know what you are talking, I think you are mistaken me for someone else"

"Oh no beta, we won't forgot you guys, such a sweet pair, because of you both only I got to get to the hospital at the right time for my operation"

"Yes beta, you and you girl friend only gave your flight tickets and made us reach there in time; if not for you we would have been missed the appointment"

Maan was looking at them with shock as they spoke, "you have a nice heart dear, wish you all good, may you and your girl live happily together" They blessed and stood up and said they have to leave now and blessed Maan again and went away.

Who are these people, maybe had seen them in Manali, and even helped them, anyway I don't remember the trip, but the girl friend, who was they talking about?
God what's happening? I am already confused and why do you plan to confuse me more.

Geet entered Meera's house, but no one was there, Meera said that her parents are gone to their native, Geet looked around, she saw Meera's photo's and when she saw her showcase, she saw Meera's photo with her, the background place is Manali for sure, as she had seen those places when she went with pinky.

She took the picture; Geet was smiling big with Meera, Meera then entered with a tray with two tea cups.

She kept the tray on the table and went near Geet, "Geet remember this, this is the first picture we took after reaching our cottage, and it's always my favorite"

"We were staying at a cottage and not in our friend's house" Geet asked,

"Friend's house? Who? I mean which friend are you talking about?" Meera asked confused.
"To whose marriage we went," Geet said remembering Vikram's words.

"What? whose marriage? Geet what are you talking about?" Meera was totally confused.
"The marriage for which I came from Amritsar," Geet said slowly.

"Amritsar? Geet you are not from Amritsar, you are from Hosharpur and you haven't come here for any marriage, you came here for an internship, actually ran away from home to get here" Meera's words made Geet's head spin around.

Then Geet held Meera's hands and said everything she remembered now and also about Vikram. "Meera I don't remember anything, I just was in an hospital and pinky and her father helped me and took me too Delhi with them, gave me treatment and introduced me to her bosses family," she paused thinking of Dev, Dadi maa and Maan, tears running from her eyes "they were so nice to me and I got an job in pinky's office too, and I was good" she said tears running from her eyes, Meera held Geet in her arms and Geet continued to say about Vikram and the Story he said.

Maan was confused and he remembered somebody had called him, he took his phone it was Adi. He held the mobile and walked crossing the road, without seeing a truck coming ahead of him, he felt relaxed when he saw Adi's message, the truck came close and Maan haven't noticed it. "Maan" a sweet and small child voice yelled and Maan looked up to see a truck and jumped from the way.

Maan turned around to see who called him, a little girl came running towards him, he sat down to match the little girls height, "Maan," the little girl hugged him, He too hugged her and took her in his arms.

"Maan, dropped me down I am angry on you, you did come to meet me as you promised?" the little girl said with her cute anger. Maan looked at the girl, who is she, how did she knew his name, and have I seen her before.

"Sweety..." A woman came running towards her and she stood shocked seeing Maan. "Sir, you," she fell on his leg suddenly, making Maan to jump, "what are you doing? He asked.

"Sir, there is nothing wrong in what am I doing, you save my life, my Sweety, today she is alive just because of you. You risked your life to save her life from the bus in Manali, if it wasn't for you my Sweety..." She said tears running from her eyes. Maan was confused, he saved this girls life in Manali.

Maan said it's ok and He didn't want to ask anything else. He dropped the little girl and turned away when she pulled him by his pant. Maan sat down to her height.

"Maan, got angry on me ah? Why are you going away? She asked, Maan felt an unknown affection towards this child, those big shining eyes and the angelic face.

"No Sweety I am not Angry, I am confused that's all" He said.
 The girl took Maan's face in her little hands, "Maan why are you confused, tell me na I will help you,"

Maan laughed and took her hands in his and kissed it, and said he is fine now with her magical touch.
Then she looked around as if searching someone, "your mom is there", Maan pointed towards her mom, "Not my mom, Maan, didi, where is didi? Maan asked who, and she said, "Geet",
The name made Maan jump, Geet, how could this little girl knew Geet and if he had meet this girl in Manali then how she could knew Geet.

"Again you had a fight with her ah, don't worry I will ask her to speak with you," the girl said innocently.
Maan took his mobile in which he had Geet's pic which he took two days before and show it to the girl. "Geet didi," the girl shouted.

Then her Mom came and said that her house is nearby only and pointed to a house thereby and asked him to come there.
Maan said he will come later for sure and he took the little girl in his arms and kissed her and she too kissed him and run away with her mom.

Meera was struck with shock, whatever Geet said was an absolute imaginary story, "Geet, what the hell you are saying and whoever that Vikram is, there is no Vikram in your life and whatever he said was nothing but a lie, thank god I saw you today, don't know what would have happened to you otherwise."

"Wait a minute," Meera went in and bought a bag with her, Geet this is your bag you left in our Room, with all your certificates and things, and she gave her it.
"Wait a minute Geet; I don't understand how these things happened when Maan was with you, By the way where is Maan?"

"Maan", Meera's voice made Geet's head spin, "Maan... Maan who?" she asked,
"Maan, Maan Singh Khurana, your Maan Singh Khurana" she said firmly,
Geet opened her Bag, she saw the certificates, and there were lots of photos, gifts and she took a photo, shocked, tears' running from her eyes, in that photo Maan was holding her smiling.

And she took another pic where Maan was holding her from behind and there was a picture of her parents holding her as a baby, she saw her mom and dad and she felt a multiple visions running around her head and she held her head and everything went blank in a minute and she fainted on the sofa itself.

"Geet", Meera shouted.

Maan was holding his head, "Geet, I know her from Manali itself, but why didn't she say anything, oh, how will she, she forget her past too, and I too did, what's happening? That means that Vikram, who is he, what's happening around me.

Maan remember what the old couple had said, Geet, My Girlfriend, Geet, He remembered her face, her smile and eyes, her tears. Geet he thought,

Whatever is going around is not for good, and I had to find her. I had to get her back, He jumped on to his jeep, whatever it is Geet, whether that Vikram is right or wrong, whether I remember anything or not, whether you remember anything or not, I don't care about anything, I am getting you back, that's all,"

Summary of season 1

Maan Singh Khurana, a great business man gets into an accident and gets affected by the short term memory lose and thus forgets the past two years memories. His Dadi maa and his brother Dev, who loves him so much, takes perfect care of him, but Maan always felt like missing something, and he used to have strange dreams.

Pinky, Khurana's staff finds Geet in hospital, and comes to know that Geet's memory was totally blocked and helps her to search for her past in Manali. As Geet didn't remember anything and as no one came to take her up, Pinky and her father brings her to their home.

Pinky brings Geet into Khurana house as Maan asked for a Caretaker for his Dadi maa. And thus Geet enters Khurana house, Dadi maa and Dev likes Geet so much and Geet was happy there. And from the day one she met Maan, she used to fall before him or straight into his arms, at first Maan hated her, and her clumsiness yet he found she thing towards her.

Naintara, Dev's lover enters the Khurana house and fears of Dev falling in for Geet; makes plan to get Dev for herself.

Geet then enters into Khurana office, thanks to pinky again, then because of Naintara, Maan gets admitted in the hospital and there he realizes his love for Geet, soon Maan accepted his feelings for Geet and Geet to did the same, thought Geet knew she already loved someone in her past, from an old day she meet in Manali. Yet she can't stop herself from falling for Maan.

Then when everything sets well finally, Vikram, who claims himself to be Geet's fiancee, comes and takes her with him, it breaks both Geet and Maan's heart, Geet stays at an hotel and then meets her old friend Meera, who reveals her the past and Maan to comes to get his truth from an old couple and a small girl, sweety.

End of season one.

Maya_Maan thumbnail

Remember Me - A Game Of Fate Season 2

Season two:
Episode 18
Flash back part 1:  A Stranger Who Saved Her Life.

"Maan", She screamed, "Geet, Geet, it's ok" Meera was holding her hands, Geet sat there sweating like hell, "Maan, Maan", she remember everything now.

She is not Geet, she is Geet Handa, but it was until the day when Maan announced before everyone that she is no more Geet Handa, But Geet Maan Singh Khurana. Tears run from her eyes, she took the photos from her bag,

And thought about her past,

Geet Handa belonged to Hosharpur's raised Family, the Handa family.
It was here final day in her collage, Geet was so happy and said farewell to her friends and run to her house, it was her world. Handa family is filled with lots of rules special for women and girls of the family, in their family, women have no right to speak or do anything on their own.

Her head of the family was her grandpa but now the ruler of her house is her elder brother Breej, not only the rule maker of her house but also to the whole village and he also has followers.
Every day after her Grandpa and brother moved out, Geet, her sister, her brother and her Bhabhi would have a lots of fun, Geet enjoy her life even in those closed walls, she was always smiling and fun filled but she was the one who would get maximum beatings from Breej, something for her mistakes and sometimes for her siblings, But she never complained.

That day Geet was so happy, no more collage and she can be in her house with her mom, aunty and Bhabhi and can have fun. When she entered her house, she saw everyone in her house was assembled in the hall and Breej's friend's family was too there.

She walked slowly and went inside her room and went inside her washroom, When Geet came out freshened up, her sister and her Bhabhi came in and asked Geet to get ready and she gave her some jewels too to wear, Geet asked what's going on.

They said that Breej's friend's family had come to see her and fixed her marriage, what? Tears started welling up in her eyes. "No, that too this guy, who is too bad then Breej, no... this can happen."

Geet mom came and consoled Geet and asked her to get ready as everybody is waiting and will talk everything else later.

Geet went and the decision was taken and the date was fixed, no one opened their mouth. Geet went in crying, "I will not marry him, he is a womanizer and murderer, and his family too supports him, I will not marry him."

Suddenly a strong hand pulled her and slapped her hard, "how dare to speak against our decision, we know what's good and bad, you are marrying him and tomorrow is your engagement, now get ready," Breej ordered and went out.

Geet was helpless; no one could help her, as no one will dare to speak against her Grandpa's decisions, not even her Dad. She locked herself up and cried and cried and cried the whole night. Marriage was ok but that guy, he had raped and killed Geet's friend and he had beaten the village girls for no reason, Geet was even scared to see his face, until today he haven't misbehaved with Geet just because of Breej.

It was midnight; Geet was roaming in her Room. God, please help me show me a way to escape from this problem, help me, she prayed her heart out and she hit herself on the table nearby and Books from the table fall down along with an envelope.

She took that, it for her and it was from "Khurana group of companies". She opened it.
"Miss.Geet Handa,

Sub: Acceptance for internship at Khurana group of companies.
Ms. Geet Handa, It's our pleasure to inform you that your application for the request of Internship with our company had been accepted. You can start you internship from 16th dec.2012.

Place of working will be Manali, accommodation will be provided by the company. Salary will be justified. Other details like accommodation and company policy detail etc are attached with this letter. Hope you would help us grow with your hard work and will improvise your skills too.

Thank you,
Mr. Adithya Singh,
Chief Manager,
Khurana group of companies.

Geet was looking at the letter, is this lord wants her to do. 16th dec.2012,  she had only two days to decide, no she had only a few hours to decide.

Geet was confused, can she leave her parents like this and run away, and then what will happen to her Family's name and fame, her grandpa's pride, she looked the other side.

But she can't marry a guy like this and live her rest of her life in darkness, till now she had only dreamed of one thing, her life partner, who would be different from the man whom she see every day here, someone who loves and respects her, a guy who would save her from here and take her to a different world.

But her dream will be destroyed if she stays here. And she was sure that no one will save her no one, Can she live her whole life accepting everything as fate? She was thinking and thinking and thinking, the vision of her family, her parents, her brother and all the moments she spend with her family came around along with that guys face who never respected any women on earth, not even his mother.

It was near 2 am when she decided her final decision, yes, she can't sit here and look at her life been destroyed, she took her bag and packed her things and some photos of her family and took the envelope that came from the Khurana's. "Now here my new life will be started, whatever it may be it will only for good."

She took her bag and went to her balcony, threw her bag down and she jumped from there, and rushed out, as it 2 am, no one was there on the road, she stood at the edge of her village entrance, she saw a truck, and stopped them, they said they are going to Amritsar, and she asked them whether she can join them and they accepted.

There she went away from the Handa family and her own village, she don't know when she will see this place again. He sat in the truck and closed her eyes.

Geet was in Amritsar now and it was Morning, but she was feeling so nervous, by this time they would have found her missing and she thought of Breej and her grandpa, and she was confused whether what she did was right or wrong. She looked around to see the Amritsar temple. 

So Geet went there, "God, I came here and I have decided to go to Manali and go on with my life, but I don't know whether I am doing the right thing, Going against a family's wish and run away from the house is a mistake, but I can't marry that guy too what to do lord, help me, give me strength, show me my way lord," she prayed.

And Geet walked out, to see two young girl playing, "no didi, stop, papa see this didi, ask her to stop," one of the girl was shouting, and then both of them run towards their mom and dad. This made her think of her family, her sister and their sweet fights, tears rolled from her eyes, why did this happen to her, she thought and was walking straight.

Geet was walking in the middle of the road, when a jeep was coming towards her, she didn't see it, and she didn't see anything, except her sister and parents face. Just as the jeep came close to her horning loud,

A strong hand caught her and pulled her from the path and throws her on the ground, she was shocked and slowly she looked up, her heart beating fast.

Dhak Dhak, Dhak dhak, Dhak dhak.
Ho Ek Suraj Nikla Tha

Kuch Paya Pighla Tha
Ek Aandhi Aayi Thi

Jab Dil Se Aah Nikli Thi
Dil Se Re Dil Se Re

There he stood as a raising sun, his face so rough and rude, anger pouring from his eyes, and his skin shining in the morning sun made her think that he was wearing an armor or something. Geet thought she was dreaming, and she was starting at him.

Then he suddenly pulled her by her arms, his hard and crushing hands making it mark on her soft skin, giving pain and pulling her into reality, but she was unable to speak.

"Are you blind or something, what hell where you thinking, your life would have gone in just a second now? Life is to live not to die in the middle of the road, it's precious, there are many who are begging to lord to have a life, and here, you have one and yet you are so careless with it, and you would have caused trouble to that jeep drivers life too by jumping on to it," He said angry spilling from his mouth like an lava and he pushed her away and started walking away.

"Girls never think of themselves or other, but what to do? They would think only if they have brain na, all they know is the get emotional, sentimental and dreamy. Even if they have brain they would only think how to destroy others happiness and to cheat others" He thought and went to his jeep and jumped in.

Geet stood there thinking, "Yes he is right, I have a life now, and I am not going to waste it, I am going to live it in my way" she looked around for him, and saw he was walking towards the jeep parked in the corner and it was facing south.

Geet searched for her bag with was lying on the ground, she took it and rushed to him, "Excuse me" she said as he was above to start his jeep, He looked up, "Sir, if you are going south can you drop me at the railway station."

"I am not born to help you, Ms, it's your life, and you have to accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will have to get there, where you want to go, and not me, so now get off".
"And how stupid you can be, for asking help from an stranger whom you don't know, and what if it could cause you trouble, have you ever used your brain before." He yelled.

"Someone who can't see a life in danger before his eyes, cannot be bad enough to cause a trouble to a girl who is alone, I trust you," Geet spoke for the first time that too so stubbornly making Maan to look at her surprised.

Until today he had never heard a girl saying this to him, Girl either get scared nor would flirt with him but trusting him with their life, but she said it and that to like she meant it. He looked straight, "get on the jeep." He said, and he himself doesn't know why he said it.

When Geet was above to climb in she lost her balance and he caught her and pulled in, their eyes caught each other's and looking deep inside,

Dil To Aakhir Dil Hai Na

Meethi Si Mushkil Hai Na
Dil Se Re Dil Se Re

His strong hold, made Geet feel a shiver through out her body and Geet's big eyes gave him an unknown feeling in his heart making it to beat fast. They both broke the stare and went on.

The drive was in total silence until Geet saw his hand bleeding, "You are bleeding" she said, "thanks to your bangle"  he commented with a sick grinned.
Geet looked at her metal stoned Bangles which had some blood strain in it, must have scratch his skin when he was trying to save her, She felt bad.

She silently took her handkerchief and she caught his hand which he was keeping on the gear, and tied around the wound, he was totally shouted by this unexpected move, until today no one ever had the guts to touch him, without his permission and this girl, whose name too he doesn't know, is.

Geet tied it and sat as if nothing happened and he too turned around, don't know to react. Then they reached the station.
Geet got down, and took her bag, "Thank you for saving my life and for dropping me here, and sorry for the wound I caused," She said and walked away. He was turned his jeep and for once he turned around to look at her and went off.

Episode 19
Flash back part 2:  A Stranger Who Saved Her Life Again.

Geet was roaming inside her room, oh my god, what to do, she didn't get the tickets today, they said she had to wait till tomorrow, "this is Amritsar, it's not safe to be here," by now her brother would have found where she had gone and would have started searching for her, she need to be very careful.

Geet felt the growing hunger in her stomach, she didn't eat from yesterday evening, but if she go out, don't know what will happen, what if somebody see's her. But she can't handle her hunger,
She saw a dabba nearby while she came to this hotel, just a few feets away, she decided to go there and buy some food and come back as soon as possible. She went out, covering her face with dupatta.

She went there and ordered some parcels and was standing out, suddenly someone shouted, "Breej Veer ji, here she is"

Geet immediately started running towards the hotel, she didn't dare to look behind her, and she could hear the footsteps chasing her around. And there shouting were all she could hear.

Maan was crushing himself, as he had to postponed tomorrow's meeting, which was with the Government officials, the Clients were shocked when he cancelled the meeting, Maan Singh Khurana had never done this before,

And Adi too was shocked, when he called Maan. He had already gone to Manali to set up a temporary office, to arrange the staff and take a look at the power plants site. His presences there made Maan to relax a bit, but he was roaring high.

Because of that girl, thought he was thinking angrily about her, his heart was still fixed with her face, her touch, her care and her voice, until now, Maan never had these kinds of feeling, he never had thought of anyone like this not even about Sameera.

I don't want to see her face ever again he said to himself.
Geet rushed herself and she could feel them nearing her, she can't run anymore, she was weak and felt like fainting then and there, her head was spinning, she knocked the door nearby her now, "Please open the door," she yelled.

Maan who was sitting at the in the rocking chair, rocking himself, got disturbed by the knock, I didn't call for a room service then who is it he thought and went to open the door.
Geet saw someone opening the door and waited as he opened the door fully to reveal himself she turned and her eyes widen, she was frozen for a minute not able to speak anything but to stare totally forgetting the gang behind her.

Ho Ek Suraj Nikla Tha
Kuch Paya Pighla Tha

Ek Aandhi Aayi Thi Jab
Dil Se Aah Nikli Thi
Dil Se Re Dil Se Re

"Sir, you" Geet asked in shock.

Then she realized the group approaching her, so her went inside and closed the door behind her, "excuse me, who are you what are you doing here" Maan asked confused and angered.

Then Geet removed her dupatta from her face revealing herself. "You" Maan shouted.
"Please sir, please help me," she said shivering with fear.

Maan's anger hit it high, "I had already said you that I was not born to help you, now get out" he yell out.
"Sir, please," Geet begged in fear. "I ", she began,

Maan placed his finger on her lips to make her silent, "Not a words," Geet felt a shiver as she was never touched by a guy this way, her soft lips parted and her hot breath was touching Maan's fingers.

Maan looked at her; she was looking down but did not move, He slowly drew his fingers from her lips, parting it more, feeling its softness.

Maan closed his eyes and stood away from her, closed his eyes trying to control his anger from burning her, " Get out now or", as Maan began to speak, there were knocking in the door, "open the door", Breej voice made Geet shiver and she held Maan's hand when he went to open the door.

Maan looked at her shivering body and the fear on her face, He knew something was wrong.  Maan asked her to go inside the washroom and hide there, and he went and opened the door.
Breej rushed in and looked around; Maan caught his arms and push him aside, "what the hell you are doing in my room." Maan roared.

"Oyyeee," Breej yell and a group of people came behind and they were having long swords with them. "Get out now" Maan roared again fearlessly.

The group behind them got ready to attack, Maan smiled and went and took his gun from his bed and kept it in Breej's head in one swift movement. Everyone behind Breej got shocked and stepped back shocked by his fearless sudden move.

Breej signaled them all go away, as they left, Maan took his gun from his head. "Sorry ji, we came in search of a young girl, did you see her?"

Maan said a no, and Breej went out, looking at him not believing him fully. As they went out Maan locked the door.

This guys are looking for this girl, with those weapons, strange, Maan went to the wash room, and put his hand on the door to tap, but the door was opened and it swing open, He went inside, and saw Geet on the floor.

"What the...hello, Ms," Maan called at her, He don't know what to do, he hesitated but he touched her face, it was frozen. He held his breath and he took her in his arms, at till now he never held anyone in his arms, she is the first girl and he hated her.

He put her in the bed, and she was shivering, he went out to call someone, and just then he saw Breej and his group standing outside, He closed the door and went in.

"I can't go out, now what? And I had to do something or else she will be frozen to death in my room," he held his head in tension and got an idea and went into the washroom, and filled a container with hot water, and took it out.

He held Geet and made her to sit in his rocking chair placed near the fire place and he lid the fire high and he kept the hot water container near her feet and kept her leg inside it making sure the water is warmed.

And covered her with the blanket. "I hate girls, so weak and vulnerable, total trouble creators"

When Geet wake up, she saw Maan standing with a beer tin in his hand at the corner; she looked down at the hot water container under her leg. She tried to get up. And she saw the blanket wrapped around her and she stood up slowly. "What happened?" She asked.

"What happened, what happened? You..., you made my day worse, your friends who came for you, had gone and all are waiting for you outside and you fainted in my washroom and I", he paused "until today my day never went this worse, meeting you was the biggest mistake in my life." He yelled.

Geet felt her tears running from her eyes, "Sorry" she said and tried to open the door, "one minute, your friends are still waiting there, I think they won't go until tonight, so you can stay here, and I am going out" she looked at him shocked with fear, "don't fear I will lock the door from outside, ok." He said and then he turned and took a gun from his cupboard and inserted inside his pants and covers it with his shirt.  And he went out and she can hear the sound of him locking the door.

She lay on the bed, what kind of guy is he, first helping then scolding, saying that he won't help but always helps, but she felt like she is troubling him so much but what can she do. She fainted on the washroom, he carried her and she looked at the fire place, the rocking chair, the hot water, the blanket.

Stranger, so rude yet he is her saver, she thought.

When Maan returned it was almost evening, he looked around for Breej's gang, they were not there, good he thought, he opened the door, to find Geet sleeping on his bed,

"Making my life a harder ship, she is sleeping..." He stopped looking at her, more clearly for the first time, she was facing the ceiling, those closed eyes, those rose lips so inviting, the hair dancing in her face, her hand on her stomach, her bare feet, she looked like an angel, she made a move turning on one side facing Maan which made her dupatta fall on one side, revealing her creamy skin to his eyes,

He turned immediately breath heavy, "What the hell am I thinking, she may look like an angel but still she is nothing but trouble, she made my day a hell." he went near her and shook her up.
Geet got scared and began to yell when Maan closed her mouth with his hand. Geet stopped screaming and looked into his eyes, and he slowly took his pressing hand from her mouth.
He stood away, "Looks like your friends are gone," He said.

Geet understood what he was trying to say, she stood up and walked towards the door, and looked at him, and he was looking at the wall, "thank you and sorry once again" she said and went out.

Maan went and closed the door and sat on his chair, and wished that this day could end soon.
Morning sun hit Maan, and he looked at the clock, 8 am. He went and freshened himself, and went and sat on the jeep ready to go.

Everything happened yesterday was like a dream now, "it better be a dream, I never gone to the temple nor met a stupid girl who ruined my day nor I saw a gang with swords searching for her, everything should be like a bad dream and I better forget it soon." He thought.

He went off, but his heart was still asking whether that girl is safe in her room, what would have happened to her, when those guys find her. He shook his head. "Maan forget it, you are not responsible for what happens to that girl, she came and she went, she is nothing but a trouble, forget her, he said to himself and went towards the airport.

"Welcome Maan sir," Adi greeted Maan, and took him to the car, his securities following them, and while driving, Maan and Adi was discussing about the projects, sites and staffs.
"Adi is it necessary for us to have those internee's, and why didn't you find a single guy for it." Maan asked seeing the list of internees.

"Sir, its CSR policy sir, and all the applications we received was from girls only sir."
"CSR was it not necessary that we have trusts and foundations, and are we not helping others with those?"

Adi was silent.

"Ok how many are finalized?"
"Six sir,"

As the spoke they made to their office, everything was perfectly set, in their office "good work Adi" Maan appreciated him,

"Thank you, sir," Adi said, and Maan asked him to bring in the internee's profile, Adi bought it.
First profile was of Miss.Sasha, a finance graduate, 95% in her academic, from Mumbai, an IIM student, recommended by the IIM Management.

"Adi, she is a finance graduate, she can be you assistant" Maan said, and Adi immediately filled it in a form he was holding and got Maan's sign.

Next was Miss.Meera, an Engineering graduate, 94% in her academics, from Delhi.
"Adi, she can work with our Government appointed Engineer, he said and sign the form Adi gave him.

The last profile Miss.Geet, a Commerce graduate, 97% in her academics, from Punjab.
"Adi, what will I do with this girl" Maan looked up questioned,
"Sir, I thought she can be your assistant as we don't have a PA for you here. So she can be your secretary."

Maan shook his head considering his idea and said a yes. Then he signed the form. Just then Adi saw the scar in Maan's hand, and he asked how he got that.
He said nothing but he had the vision that happened in Amritsar, "it's a bad dream, Just a bad dream, Adi" He said and went out.

Episode 20
Flashback part 3:  Starting A New Life

Geet got down at the Manali, the chillness made her shiver at once, oh god, please be with me, I have no one else now, except you. Geet was holding the letter from the Khurana's along with her bag and was walking not knowing which direction to go. She was in middle of Manali Bus stand.

Geet until now, had never gone anywhere alone, but now, she felt like crying, she was so confused looking at that crowded place and was looking around not knowing what to do next, god help me, she prayed and suddenly someone dashed on her.

"Oh, I am sorry, my mistaken," The girl said, she was of her age but looked modern and bold. She helped her pick Geet's bag and the letter that dropped.

"Oh my god, same letter, have you come to join at the Khurana's office." She asked smiling big and thrilled, Geet just nodded and the girl opened her hand bag and took a similar letter from it, "Me too" she smiled.

"Hi I am Meera, I am from Delhi, I am so happy that I found you here," she smiled; she looked to friendly, which gave Geet hope and a smile.

"I am Geet from Hosharpur, Punjab. And Meera I am the one so happy to see you, I was totally hopeless and lost, I had never gone alone anywhere till now and was so confused, thank god, I found you now, I feel much better." Geet said in relief.

Meera smiled big, "ok then let's go and see our office now, can we?" Meera called for a taxi and gave him the address and both started to Khurana's office, on the way Meera was saying about her life and she was saying about their boss, whatever she heard.

"You know Geet, they say he is so young and so hot, all the girls fall for him, but he is so serious type guy and looks at no girls it seems, he loves only his Business and a total work Manic, and strict too, he is from a royal family and has lots of money, no wonder he has a great attitude, no one is allowed to speak against him nor question him. Except his business, everything else is a non-sense for him." Meera said so excited, all that she knew about her boss.

The taxi stopped and both dropped down and Meera paid, when Geet refused, "leave it Geet, no formalities in friendship, oh, we are friends aren't we?" Meera asked.
"Of course Meera, we are friends" Geet said with a smile.

"oh my god, Geet, just look at our Office, if there temporary office itself is like this, then how will the head office be?" She exclaimed as she went inside the huge premises.

Adi was talking to Sasha, when they entered in to the office, "Mr.Adi, I just came here to work with Mr.Khurana, not with you, you know, My dad himself has a big firm and I will be the owner of the firm someday, and I don't need an experience, I came here, just for Mr.Khurana, to be with him" Sasha poured out.

"I am sorry Miss.Sasha, Boss's decisions are final, if you have any problem you can talk with our boss" Adi said.
The Geet came looking around nervously and slipped and fall on Sasha "what the hell, are you blind? Can't you walk straight?" Sasha yelled pushing her away.

"I am sorry" she said nervously and Meera stood with Geet and told her to calm down.
Meera got Geet's letter and gave hers and Geet's letter to Adi, "oh welcome Ms.Geet and welcome Ms.Meera, I am Adithya, you can call me Adi, Ms.Meera, here is you conformation letter and your job description, you will be joining Mr. Raj, our chief engineer for this project." Say this he gave a letter and a file to Meera.

"And Ms.Geet, here is your conformation letter and your job description, you will be working with our boss himself and you will be his personal assistant." Say this he gave the papers to Geet.

"What? She will be with Mr.Khurana, she, look like there had been a problem, I am the one qualified to be team up with Mr.Khurana, not this one," she pointed at Geet and said with a disgusting look.

"Ms.Sasha, I already to you, if you have any problem then talk with our Boss."
"Now here is your accommodation address, a fully furnished three bedroom cottage, which you can stay till your internship and it's for all three of you." Adi said and gave them each, a cottage's card and a key.

"I don't need it, I have a private house here, I can't stay with these girls anyway" Sasha said.
"Your wish, Ms.Sasha, and I would request you all to come here at 9 sharply, please don't be late, Boss hates late comers." Adi warned them.

Geet and Meera thanked Adi and Meera also commented he was so sweet, making Adi blush and they went on.

They called a taxi and gave him the Cottage address, "I hate that Sasha, irritating idiot, she and her worthless attitude." Meera said with an rising anger as they were traveling.
And they both started talking about the office and how excited about their new job.

The taxi parked outside a gate and Geet paid the taxi this time and they both went in.
"Wow, are you kidding me, this cottage," Meera exclaimed when she saw the beauty of the cottage from a distance and when she went near she fainted, "just for us, my god, it's beautiful, Geet. I am going to work for the Khurana's for my life time, if they could arrange this place for an internee's. How would the permanent employee's place, will looks like?" she paused "and how will the bosses house looks like." Meera was jumping like a little girl.

Geet just nodded and they both went in. wow, Again Meera was speechless, Meera picked on one room near the doorway and Geet the next room, Geet went inside her room and kept her bag on the bed, and went and stood near the window.

"Geet," Meera came in and looked at Geet, standing with tears, Geet wiped her tears seeing Meera and Meera went and caught Geet by her arms.
"Geet I don't know what your problem is? But if you can share it with me, you will feel better, I am not compelling but just suggesting as a friend"

Geet herself wanted to pour her heart out to someone, said everything about her family, her Marriage alliance, her run away and even the stranger she meet, who saved her life. And tears were rolling from her eyes, but now she felt better at heart.

"Geet, I am so sorry Geet, But leave it, you wanted to start a new life and here you are in your new life, so don't look at your past, now you are in an internship, after that you can join in any company as we have our training in KG. And you have a new friend too, me. So don't worry, everything will be fine."

"And one day I am sure your family too will accept you." Then she paused for a minute, "But one thing Geet, I am thinking about that poor guy who saved you twice, he seems interesting".
Geet laughed, "Yes he is but he was so troubled by me, if he sees me again he will kill me himself, I guess"

"Whatever, now you are far from him at least for six month." Meera smiled "Oh leave it all, we have a whole day left today, let's go and have a little tour around. I heard that Seruvalsar lake is nearby and it's so famous here, let's go there" Meera urged.

Geet said ok and freshened herself and came out. "Geet!" Meera exclaimed, "We are going for outing and you are wearing this suit ah?" Geet looked at herself confused, "whatever, let's go" Meera dragged Geet and went on.

Maan was standing with a Tin Beer in his hand, it seems like a long time, he enjoying the silence around, the chill breeze, heat of the sun forcing away the chillness, the silent roar of the lake waves, he loved it, the Manali climate was so chilling and even the high sun is not making any effect on the chillness.

He looked at his hand, and the suppressed question came out in his mind again. "Is that girl safe, who are those guys trying to kill her, and she was," then he remember her big eyes, sweet lips and her soft limb body in his arms when he carried her to the bed,

"What the hell am I think, why does she comes in my thoughts again and again, why should I care for her, who is she to me, I can't take care of all the girls I meet on the road, girls, they can never give you anything than trouble." He said and was had a sip, trying to forget her.

Meera and Geet were looking around the Manali, its beautiful was mesmerizing and Geet was saying about her village, and they both finally reached Seruvalsar Lake. It was one beautiful lake and Geet was looking at it, amazed by its beauty, its chilled water was shining in the sunlight as colored diamonds.

"Carful Geet, the path here is so slipper, and the lake looks deep." Meera warned looking down at the lake as they were standing at the edge of the muddy rock.
"No mommy, no," a kid rush towards them and dashed on Geet making her lose her balance and fall in the lake. Geet could feel the icy water dragging her down as she hit the water.

"Help, help", Geet was screaming, she felt like drowning and she screamed as much as she could, hurting her throat.
When she felt herself drowning inside the lake, something bought her back up, and she could feel the sun light now.

She opened her eyes to get the shock of her life, her heart beating fast.

Ho Ek Suraj Nikla Tha
Kuch Paya Pighla Tha

Ek Aandhi Aayi Thi Jab
Dil Se Aah Nikli Thi
Dil Se Re Dil Se Re

He was looking at her, with the same rough face with no smile on his lips, with an anger filled eyes and his naked chest was shining in the sunlight along with the icy water, and his strong hands holding her tightly, giving her a slight pain in her right thigh and in her right side of upper stomach. It was same guy who save her life twice, and now too he had saved her. She was starting at him thinking that she is dreaming.

Maan was shocked, what the hell, he saw someone scream for help and he jumped in to save her and when she raised her up, it was her, is he dreaming?

Both stared at each other, Geet was shivering and was clenching herself to him, her soft hands holding his rock hard body as it gave her warmth, His bare skin wet with the freezing water and yet he was hot as an volcano.

He walked up carrying her with no effort, not ready to look at her, where as Geet was staring into his rough face.

When reached on the shore he dropped her and went away, not even looking at her face.

Geet slowly stood up and walked abit and looked around he was not there; she was shivering and covering herself with her arms. "Geet", Meera was rushing towards her with two others, "Geet are you ok." She held she and one of them gave her a shawl and Meera covered her up.

"Sorry Miss, it was my son who pushed you by mistake" one man apologized, Geet said it's ok and they went up. Then Geet and Meera went back to their cottage.

Maan was driving his jeep, he still can't believe what happened, "that girl, the same girl, that troublesome girl, in Manali, how, how?" his heart was screaming.

"Doesn't she have any other job than falling into trouble? That too always before me, is she following me?" Maan was totally disturbed. This girl is making his life troublesome.

"But what is that she is doing in Manali, please not any more I don't want to see her face again in my life, not even once." Maan said to himself.

Meera was shocked hearing Geet saying about that guy. "Seriously Geet, that same guy from Amritsar, come on, it's amazing, he saved you for the three time, surely Geet, you both have an great connection you know, every time you fall into trouble and he come to save you," Meera said and made a thinking face,

"Hey, let's test this connection, tomorrow we will go there again and you jump into the lake again and let's see whether he comes to save you again, ok." Meera said kiddingly.

"Meera stop making fun of me," Geet made a face and looked upset, "you know, this time he acted like he don't know me and just disappear before I could even thank him and disappeared." Geet said sadly.

"May be he thought that you were following him and so rushed away to get away from you" Meera said kidding, but it made Geet to consider her words seriously.

"Whatever Geet, let's have our dinner and sleep soon, tomorrow is our Big day. So let's talk about your superhero later ok." Meera dragged Geet to dining table.

They both had their dinner, Noodles made by Meera. "Ok Geet, good night, let me go and dream about Mr.Raj, don't know how he will be and you go and dream about Mr.Khurana."
"Meera," Geet made a face false anger face again,

"Ok ok, not Mr.Khurana but Mr.Saviour, your superhero" Meera joked and rushed into her room shouting a good night before Geet could say anything. Geet went into her room, joke or no joke, Geet just saw only his face when she closed her eyes, and also in her dreams. "Who is he?", "Why does he save me again and again?" and there meeting in Amritsar was running like a movie before her eyes, when she closed it.

Maya_Maan thumbnail

Episode 21
Flashback part 4: Maan Singh Khurana

"Geet you can pray later, if we go late na, then we have to pray to our boss to forgive us, forgot what Adi sir said," Meera said when she found Geet praying with her eyes closed, "and not even your superhero will be able to save you from our boss then." Meera said reminding Geet of that strange guy.

"Meera, Please, stop teasing, come lets go," Geet said and both of the went and picked a taxi.
"Geet did you read the job descriptions and the other details," Meera asked.

"Yes, but Meera, I am so scared, after what you and Adi sir said about our boss, I am so scared to work with him. I am feeling so nervous" Geet said as she was shivering.

"Geet don't worry, he is also a human he will not eat you up. After all what can he do other than scolding and shouting or firing you? So chill up, and be brave." Meera said coolly. But Geet had seen what guys will do, she had seen her brother, his friends and how they will behave with girls, how they beat them to death. All the guys she knew were more or less the same, except one,

"Geet relax", Meera said as they were above to enter the office. They went to Adi, and Adi welcomed them and he stood in the middle of the office and instructing everyone how to behave and what not to do before their boss, if they want to work there.

Geet could see everyone in western type dress and everyone was looking at Geet differently, even Meera was wearing a Leggings and a t-shirt, "Meera, is my suit ok, here everybody is dressed in western type," Geet asked. "As much as I know, there is nothing written about the dress code in our files and Adi sir too didn't say anything, that means, boss will have no problem with your dress, then why do you worry about others. Relax."  Meera calmed her down,

"Ms.Meera, your cabin is that one," Adi Pointed to a Cabin to the left and "Ms.Geet, you cabin is this, next to the bosses cabin," Adi pointed to the Cabin nearby, "Ms.Meera, that's Raj's cabin next to yours, you can go and meet him now, and he will instruct you. And Ms.Geet you can wait in your cabin, and can meet the boss when he comes."

Geet was sitting in her cabin praying for everything to be ok.

Boss had come, the security phoned Adi and he altered everybody, Geet too stood inside her cabin, to see her new boss.

And then there he came, "MR.MAAN SINGH KHURANA", walking like a furious lion,

" Everybody Listen, Listen, Listen
Make Way For The King

Everybody Listen, Listen, Listen
Just Watch The Way He Is Gonna Swing, Alright

Everybody Listen He Is On A Mission
You Can Never Stop Him

He Is A Human Tornado
Everybody Listen He Has Got The Right Decision

You Cannot Mess With Him Not Even With His Shadow "

Everyone stood immediately and as he was walking like a storm, His strong attitude was crowning him, everything he did was picture perfect, his walking, each footsteps, his straight look, his stubborn body, his smile less lips, his shining eyes, his rough framed face, his turning, even his breath was so perfect,

He turned around raising an unknown fear in everyone's heart. And he stood still and looked at everyone.

"Welcome to Khurana's, I know, some of you here are appointed by the government official and some by my company, but it makes no difference as long you work in this project, I am your boss, you will only obey my companies rules, act according to my instructions and my decisions are final. Got it?" He spoke so firmly with a raised bossy voice, making everyone just to nodded; no one even dared to open their mouth even to say an yes.

As he went into the cabin, everyone let out a breath in relief as if they were released from a lion's cave. And everyone started doing their work.

Geet who was watching this and was frozen to death, her mouth wide open, her heart beating high, she felt like fainting; He is Maan Singh Khurana, Her boss, No, this can't be true. No, this is a bad dream, just a dream.

"Oh god, Make me disappear, make me vanish, do something" Geet was feeling like running away.

"Geet did you see, Mr.Khurana, oh my god, he is so  dame hot and you are so lucky, well Mr.Raj is also cute, But My god, Just now I realized why Sasha was dying to work with him, oh my god, what an hot dude? If I had to work for him, I won't even ask for a salary, such a lucky girl you are." Meera was adding up but Geet was still frozen.

Meera saw her and shook her up. "No, no, oh my god, it's not happened" Geet said shivering and sweating.

Meera held her and asked what the hell had happened. "Meera, he is he?" Geet said.
"Who is who?" Meera asked in confusion,

"That guy, who saved me, is.. is... is.. our Boss" Geet final spoke making Meera a statue.
"What your superhero stranger, is our super hot boss?" Meera exclaimed, "I don't know what to say Geet, feel happy or sorry. Have you met him?"

Geet shook her head a no, just then her phone ringed. "Ms.Geet, come to Boss's cabin" Adi spoke.

Geet went slowly, praying all the gods she knew and found that Adi and Sasha standing outside, Adi asked her to go in as Boss is waiting there, she went and knocked the door, Her heart was beating high and she felt she is gonna faint now.

Geet went in and saw him looking at her file, "Ms.Geet, your profile is good but you have to be more efficient and effective to work with the Khurana's, here work speaks more than words," Maan spoke looking at the files and not at her, she felt like running away before he looks at her.
"From now on you will take care of the meetings, parties, client coordination etc."  Saying so Maan turned around to look at her, his eyes widened, is he dreaming again?

"You" Maan scream made everyone inside the office scared and jump from their chairs. Adi and Sasha ran to the cabin along with few others.

"You are...Geet Handa" He asked showing her the profile, Geet nodded a yes, God this can't be true, the girl who he hate to the core is now here and as his PA, what is happening with him, he felt like tearing the file into pieces and to crush this girl before him.

Geet was shaking with fear, Maan looked at the staffs gathered before his cabin, "I don't pay you for looking inside my cabin" He roared, everyone cleared up immediately.

"Have you planned this before or it happens just like that, why don't you leave me alone, first in Amritsar and now at Manali, why do you follow me like this, what do you want?" He asked her anger growing inside him.

"What? Whatever happened was not my mistake, promise, I didn't follow you, your company only send me the letter to join here and I didn't come here by my own and I don't know that you are Mr.Khurana or else" Geet spoke slowly with a lot of struggle as tears rising from her eyes.

"Or else what, Ms.Geet Handa?" Maan raised his voice. Geet was scared to death for a minute and her tears rolled down, making Maan to realize that he is scaring her, he didn't like that.
He turned around, what was he doing, if he can't keep his thoughts in control what's her mistake in it and she had called here for work and her profile too is good, what if he liked her or not, all he needed is that his work should be done perfectly. That's all.

Geet's heart was beating fast and she thought her job is gone, she looked so upset, her new start for her new life is gonna end now, tears were flowing from her eyes and she didn't try to stop it. Maan looked at her cry, it somehow made him to feel bad, he took his handkerchief and gave it to her, "Ms.Geet, I don't pay you to stand here and cry, here dry up your tears,", Geet slowly took his handkerchief and dried her eyes,

" And here is a project file with some details in it, Just go and prepare a presentation with it, it's just to test your skills," he said pointing towards a file."

Geet looked up shocked, "you are not going to take me away from the office" she asked with her big eyes widened with shock and a slight smile in her lips.

"Why, you want me to do that?" Maan asked, "No sir, and thank you so much sir" she said and took the file and went near the door and returned back to Maan again, Maan looked at her confused, "Sir, Thank you so much"

"How many times will you say this?" He looked at Geet who was standing close to him. "Sir, that thank you is for not taking me away from the office and this thank you is for saving my life for the third time," Geet said.

Maan shook his head and Geet was still standing there looking at him. "Will you go and start your work now" Maan shouted, "oh, sorry sir" she said and rushed out.

Meera was waiting for her in Geet's cabin, "Geet what happened is everything ok, how did MK react?

"MK?" Geet asked confused. "Geet everybody mentions him here as MK only, Raj told me."
Geet smiled and said what happened in Maan's Cabin. Thank god, Meera said and described that Meera's work will be more at the construction site than here and she said she will leave now to the site with Raj and asked Geet to come back soon in the evening safely and went on.

Geet started working on the presentation and it took three hours to complete the presentation and she went to Maan and showed him the presentation.

"Not bad for a first time," he said making Geet smile big, Maan saw her innocent smile and felt an happiness in his mind, this the first time he sees her with true happiness, before this all he saw in her was fear, sadness, confusion but seeing her smile made him feel a peace.

Suddenly a phone came and he looked at the phone and signed and cut the call. "Geet give me that file," he said without looking at her. She gave the file and he caught her hand insisted of the file, she was frozen immediately, Maan realized it and looked at her, she was looking down. He could feel her softness and he could also feel the rising heat of her skin.

Maan was looking at her still holding her hand, suddenly the phone peed again, making Maan to realize his act and Maan immediately held the other ended and pulled the file suddenly, making Geet to miss her Balance and to fall on him. Maan held her by her arms as Geet caught Maan around his waist for balance, which made Maan look into her eyes, which was closed,
Her soft tiny hand on his waist made him press her arms hard; making her to open her eyes.

Thus he was frozen with her in her hold and after a minute or so, Geet pulled herself out slowly. And then Maan went out without a word. Sasha was looking at this from her cabin and was burning with Jealous. I have to get rid of this Geet first, she throw the file in her hand on the table near by.
It was eight when Sasha was above to leave, MK was not seen around and Geet was packing her things, Sasha smiled and called someone. "Get ready, she is coming, and wearing a green dress, as in the pic I send you at the noon."

The voice at the other end responded that they are ready. "Let's see Ms.Geet Handa, how you will come to the office tomorrow, as after today's upcoming incident you can't even come out of your house." She smiled an evil smile "I am sorry Geet, I had fixed Maan in my mind and I can't sit and watch someone else stealing him from me, though you don't have any link with my Maan, I can't take any risk, that's why I am leaving you alive and just taking away your pride, Good bye Ms.Geet".

Geet packed her things and went out, it's 10 and it was freezing outside. Geet was shivering and held her by her arms, and went to the nearby bus stop, and was waiting; there is no sign of the bus or any other vehicle.

Suddenly she saw two guys in the bike stopping their bike before her. "Hey beautiful, what are you doing here alone, it's so shivering na, come on lets help you dear," they got down and went near her, Geet was so scared and wanted to run, but they encircled her, one of them tried to pull her dupatta.

Geet with all her might pulled her dupatta and pushed that guy and started running. And they started chasing her. She don't know where she is running, she was sweating like hell in the cold weather. There was not a single moment on the road.

God save me, she prayed as she run, she was totally exhausted and she knew her running had slowed down and the guys are gaining towards her, she fall on the ground and those guys were there a few feets away from her, and they were laughing.

"Please leave me, please leave me, don't come near me," She begged.
One of the guys went near her and with one swing pulled her dupatta and threw that away.

"No. please leaves me, please" she begged as they encircled her.
She closed her eyes and screamed out loud.

Episode 22
Sasha's next plan.

Geet felt her life is gonna go as their hot breath was nearing her. She closed her eyes tightly and she wanted to die here, suddenly she found fresh chillness hitting her face and she gained all her courage to open her eyes, Maan was standing there holding a guy head in his powerful arms and kicked another one who came running towards him.

And he fall on to the road hitting his head and Maan tightened his grip around the guys neck and thus the guy in Maan's arm trap, slipped lifeless from his hold and dropped on the road, and the other one struggled to gain strength to run away on the other side leaving his partner on the road, all he wanted was to escaped from Maan, who was standing like an furious lion on hunting.

He looked at Geet, who was shivering and still sitting on the road holding her. Maan went and took her dupatta lying on the road and cover her up, she wanted to stand and hug Maan but her body was helpless, and her heart was still shocked due to this sudden happening, she was shivering because of fear and chillness.

Maan looked at her and understood her condition and so pulled her by her arms and carried her to the car and the driver opened the back door and so Maan put Geet inside the car and he too went and sat near her and asked the driver to go to her cottage, for quite a distance Geet was still in panic state,

"Geet, it ok, you are safe", Maan said not actually knowing how to comfort her and to his surprise Geet put her head on his chest and pulled herself close to him, shivering and searching an comfort in his warm closeness, Maan was totally shock and he know that she didn't do it intentionally and so he haven't reacted,

Maan was looking at her, her frozen face on his chest and her breath hitting his bare chest, He didn't move abit, making sure not to disturb her comfort state, He felt happiness and peacefulness, seeing her comfortable laying on him, she was freezing so he asked his driver to turn on the heater in the car.

After her body warmed up, Geet came to sense and looked up, Maan was looking at her, their face a few inches away, his hot breath touched her forehead, immediately she withdrew herself and sat straight.

Maan looked at her, "Geet, do you plan to get into every dangerous things around you or they came in search of you, seriously I had never seen anyone encircled in danger like this before, and I don't understand why that happens only before me" Maan comment made to get her mood back.

"I am not that stupid to get myself into danger" she argued in a shake voice, Maan looked at her with a grin, "ok, so you attract the dangers, like magnets, sometimes a car, or some stranger guys with swords, or some road side gangsters, great."

"Sir, what can I do for that..." Before Geet could finish, they reached the cottage and Geet got down and Maan went on.

Meera was locking the front door of the cottage and turned around to see Geet walking towards the Cottage, shivering. "Geet where the heck have you been, I was scared and I called the office and they said you are gone already and I was now starting to search for you, what happened? Meera spoke as she reached for Geet and hugged her.

Geet hugged back and said she will tell everything, and both walked back inside the cottage and sat near the fire place, "Geet now tell me," Meera urged.

"Meera today I had some extra work and I didn't want to leave an work incomplete in the first day itself, and it became late when I finished and I came to the bus stand and found no bus nor anything else and suddenly two guys came and misbehaved, I got scared and started running," Geet said slowly but the fear had left her now, but Meera was looking at her with fear.

"Suddenly I fall on the road and the two guys surrounded me and then." Geet Paused.
"And then Suddenly Mr.Maan Singh Khurana appeared fought with those guys and rescued you, right?" Meera asked in excitement.

"Right but how do you know that?" Geet asked in wonder,
"Doesn't need a CID team to find this, it's become like some universal truth, Geet, you get into some trouble and your superhero comes and saves you," Meera commented with a smile.

"I think, your god had made Mr.Maan as your life savior, thus he appears all the time when you are in trouble."
Geet made an anger baby face and turned around, when Meera hugged her from behind, "ok ok I am sorry, I will say anything about your superhero," Geet turn and scorned "ok, Mr.Maan. Now can we go and have our dinner," Meera smiled and both went and had their dinner.

Maan was in his temporary house, he had his dinner and went upstairs, he martial arts tools and gym equipments were already set in there, perfect he thought and when he start to practice concentrating his thoughts, but his mind could see only one thing, Geet.

He stood there for a minute and refreshed himself and continued but again he saw only her face, the shocked fear filled face which he saw in Amritsar, the sweet eyes which he saw today in his cabin, her softness, her closeness and her shivering hot breath near his heart in his car, he shook his head.

What did this girl do to me, Maan Singh Khurana will not fall for a girl like that, I hate girls, they are cheaters, they are liars, they... he crushed his hands, thinking of Sameera, her words echoing everywhere, he fisted his hand and hit it hard on the wall nearby, I won't let anyone else ruin my life again, never, Maan Singh Khurana will be like this and only be like this, if the world likes him or not.

I should stay away from that troublesome Geet; she is my staff and only my staff. Maan thought and rushed to his bed.

Today, what a day it was, the stranger turned to be her Boss and now she is working for him and he saved her again, but this time, not only her life but also her pride. Geet was started thinking of Maan from day one he met her, his anger filled eyes, his harsh words, his rough hold, his care, his closeness, his comment and covered herself with an blanket and closed her eyes, but still she could see Maan.

Maan entered in to his cabin and looked at Geet's cabin, and phoned her, "Ms.Geet, ask adi to come to my Cabin, with the Mumbai project files." He told and cut the call.

Geet signed, morning's first call, but no good morning, not even a hello, what an attitude.
Geet went to Maan's cabin, knocked the door and went in, she informed that Adi didn't come from the site, and gave Maan the Mumbai files which Adi gave her. And Maan saw those files and called Adi and informed him to come soon and prepare a presentation as the Mumbai clients are coming today evening and informed those files will be with Geet, and asked him to get it from her, and ended his call.

Geet was listen to the call looking at Maan, "Geet, as soon as Adi prepared the files make 15 copies and file it, and keep ready for the presentation and set the presentation hall neatly for today's evening presentation. And also prepare a welcoming slide for the clients ok" Maan ordered.

Geet noted everything and asked his permission and went out.

Adi came in the afternoon and had the conversation with Geet and went out. Then at noon Maan called her to again to give some notes to Geet about the client meeting tomorrow.

"Geet they are from Mumbai, and they need an informal meeting, so book in a nice hotel and make necessary arrangement, I had not done any informal meetings until now" Maan was thinking up,

"Sir, if you don't mind can I say one thing," Geet asked, and Maan nodded,
"Sir, you say they are from Mumbai, and you say that they wished to have a informal meeting, then it would be better that we can arrange the meeting in some private resorts, in an open shapes where they can enjoy the natural atmosphere, have a drink and also can  discuss peacefully,"

"If they wanted to have a meeting inside the four walls means then they would have come here to the office even na, Sir, why they should ask you to arrange it out side," Geet said pulling Maan into total surprise,

Did she say this, she is using her brain, and her suggestion was good and until now, Maan haven't thought about it, in this angle. Right, what is the difference in arranging a meeting inside a four walls, whether in office nor hotel, she is right.

Geet was looking at Maan thinking that he was not pleased by her suggestion as he is silently staring at her.

"Hmmm, ok, then book a private resort, but I don't want any disturbances there?" Maan said making Geet to smile big

"Sir, Budget?" Geet asked, "Place is important and not the budget, don't you worry about the money, I only need a perfect place." Maan said in a firm tone,

Just then Sasha was above to enter in with the File which Adi gave her to give to Maan, the presentation file for the evening.

Sasha was shocked to see Geet, sitting and taking notes, she is ok, means her plan failed. Sasha was burning up, she turned to her room, throw the file on the table, "it's because of that Adi, he selected Geet, and he made her as MK's PA." Her anger turned to Adi,

"if he wasn't there, I would have been with Maan now, damn it, I won't leave you, Adi" she was burning now, just then she realized Adi saying about the presentation in the evening, which he is going to present, and gave her the file saying this is the original one and asked her to give it to Maan for approval. Sasha smiled an evil smile, and took some papers from the file and crashed it and threw it in the waste basket in her room and went to meet Maan.

"Excuse me sir," Sasha entered and gave the file to Maan and she was eager to see Maan seeing the file and find that it's incomplete and get angry on Adi and throw him out.

But to her surprise he gave the file directly to Geet without even opening it, and asked her to take the copies for the presentation without even looking at it. Sasha was shocked but she was happy, now, as both Geet and Adi will be caught together and will go out of the office. She smiled an evil smile and went out.

Geet went in and made the arrangements for the presentation and went near the window and was feeling the warm breeze in her face, not realizing Maan's entry, Maan came and sat on his chair, to look at the file and turned to see Geet enjoying the warm breeze.

Her eyes closed, a smile spread in her lips, her calmness and happiness made Maan look at her mesmerized, just then Geet realized someone's looking at her and saw Maan there and went near him, and stood there, before Maan could see the file, the clients came.

Sasha was waiting for the fun, but to her surprise, Maan began to give the presentation and Adi was standing there, Maan haven't read the file but he knew Adi would have prepared it well, so he can just explain it with the details in the file.

Sasha don't know what to do, stood still, the Maan started his presentation and after few minutes, Maan just stopped and found the details missing, He signed Adi to come near him and asked about it, Adi was shocked himself, he had given the complete file and don't know what happened.

"What happened, Mr.Khurana? Did you forget something?" The clients asked and Maan was in an embarrassing situation, he can't explain them, as it was his mistake that he haven't checked the details by himself before presentation, and he don't know what else he can say,

Adi was murmuring the situation to Geet, Geet was unable to see Maan getting tensed like this, He was embarrassed to the core and was above to reveal the situation, but "because Mr.Gupta, it's my turn to continue the balance presentation, that's my boss is silent" Geet spoke out and stepped in and started to present the balance details and it was perfect.

Everyone was struck, Maan can't believe his eyes and Adi was so happy that Maan's pride didn't get damaged and Sasha felt like dying there, seeing Geet presenting and saving the day.
The presentation was completed and thank god, they did not see the files before them, as there was no need for it.

Then the client left appreciating Maan and Geet. Maan who was looking away till now, fisting his hands, turned to look at Adi, "what is this Adi; this is what I get for believing you blindly? Maan was attacking Adi. Adi was totally scared to death. Adi can bear his anger but not his disappointment.
Geet was watching Adi and Maan, Adi's fear was written on his face and Maan eyes revealed pain more than anger,

Adi was shaking before him, with tear filled eyes, he wasn't even able to say a single word, Maan who had always considered Adi as his brother more than just an employee can't see him like this nor could tolerate what had just happened, so he rushed out angrily without a word.

And Sasha too went, Adi was totally broken down, Geet can't see him like this, His tears were running like a fall. "Adi, sir I am sorry." Geet said, "I can bear anything but I had disappointed Maan sir today and I had broken his faith today and I can't bear this, Geet, He is more than a boss to me, he is like a big brother, I always respected him that way but today," Adi broken down and went out.

Maan was roaring in his cabin, until today Adi had never done a mistake, that to this big but how could he be so careless. Just then Geet entered knocking his cabin, seeing her Maan realized that he did say anything to her as she had saved his pride today.

"Geet, good work but tell me, how you knew about the project details," Maan asked her.
"Sir, as Adi sir said he would be late from the site, I read the file and had taken notes to help Adi sir, to reduce his preparation time, that's how I can know the details."

Maan nodded, he wanted to appreciate her more but his heart was still upset because of Adi.
"And thus I knew one more thing sir, Adi sir, completed the presentation file fully, He will never be this careless and I don't know how the details went missing"

"Geet, stop covering his mistakes, the papers in the file can't disappear, right? May be he prepared it but he must have forgotten to keep it in the file, and not checked it before giving to me", Maan can't bear it as he felt that's his mistake rather than Adi's.

Just the Adi came into Maan's cabin but Maan went away immediately without a word, which made Adi broke out again.

Geet could feel Maan upset heart and also Adi's broken heart. "I too know that papers can't disappear Sir, but something went wrong, and I will find it out somehow, I can't see you like this sir, oh god please help me," Geet prayed and went out.

Episode 23
Sasha trapped

Geet came and laid on the sofa tiredly, when Meera came from the kitchen, "Hey Geet how was the office today? And how was your superhero's mood today?" Meera asked as she sits on the sofa with her legs fold on it.

Geet let out a huge breath and said what happened there, "what? No way Adi sir, would be this careless, you know na Geet, how much care he put on, when it comes to Maan. Seriously I can't believe it. Did Maan scold Adi so much?"

"No Meera, Maan sir, didn't say anything, but he was so upset and Adi sir's condition is even worse, and I too strong believe that Adi sir will not be this careless" Geet said, "But the papers can't disappear too na."

"Unless," Meera dragged her word.

"Unless?" Geet looked at Meera,

"Unless somebody had taken it away purposefully" Meera completed.

"Meera, who would do such a thing, that too to Adi sir, and who would dare to do such a thing while Maan sir is around."

"Sasha", Meera said immediately without even thinking.

"Meera, just because we didn't like her, doesn't mean that she is bad" Geet argued.
"Geet I know, but I have a feeling that's her." Meera said.

"ok Geet, lets do one thing, lets' go to the office tomorrow, early before everyone, and lets check Sasha's cabin."

"Absolutely no, it's not right, we can't do that", Geet refused.

"Geet you want Adi sir to be proved innocent right?" Geet Nodded, "And what's wrong in clearing our doubt, we are not going to steal anything from there, we are just going to see if we can find anything, if we didn't find anything means we are gonna leave her alone," Meera convinced Geet.

"And what if we found something?" Geet asked, Meera said let's see that later and pulled Geet to have their dinner and went to sleep.

Geet was not able to sleep. She was so eager to save Adi sir and especially she can't see Maan being upset like this.

Maan was in his practice hall, thinking of today's incident, yet doing his exercises, what happened today was so embarrassing, he can't forgive Adi mistakes.

"But it was not only Adi's mistake, I too had made an mistake of not checking the files, if I had checked it, this would not have happened, what Adi done was just a fault but what I did was an major blunder, I should have been more responsible" Maan blamed himself, "if it wasn't for that Geet", He stopped and thought again about her, how she handled the situation.

"Damn it, being upset on Adi, I haven't even appreciated Geet properly, she had save the pride of my company and escaped me from the embarrassment I had to face. I should speak with her and appreciate her tomorrow."

And one thing surprised him, he compared the delicate and weak girl he met in Amritsar, with the clear and confident girl now she is, He smiled and went to have a shower.

It was so early when they came to their office, some cleaning ladies and the watchman was the only people there, and they went in to Sasha's cabin.

Meera was thrilled but Geet was so nervous, yet she had to do it for Maan and Adi. They went in and started searching, each and every paper in her table, drawers and cupboard but they found nothing.

Meera was disappointed as she strongly believed it was Sasha, Geet was upset, now who else could have done it. "Oh god please help me, to find who did it." She prayed.

Meera saw her praying and pulled her, "Geet stop praying and let's get out of this room," she said and dragged Geet and Geet hit her foot on the table. "Ouch," she sat down to hold her feet, "Sorry Geet, I am so sorry," Meera to sat down to look at Geet's feet.

"Geet you are bleeding, I am sorry dear, really." Meera was apologizing but Geet was looking somewhere else. "Geet?" Meera called. But Geet bend down and looked under the table and took out a paper which is crushed into a ball lying under the table.

They both stood up and saw the paper, "it's the presentation paper", Geet exclaimed. "Means our doubt is right, but only one page is here" Meera said.

Just then they remembered a cleaning lady leaving Sasha's room when they entered, they rushed out to find her, "watchman, where is the cleaning lady, who was cleaning here?" Meera asked.

"In Maan sir's room", He answered and they both rushed there and found the lady in Maan's room she was empting Maan's waste basket in her bag, and immediately Meera pulled her bag and emptied it on the floor and Geet began to search in the messy floor.

"Meera, got it," Geet said and then both gave a high five and stood up.

"What the hell is going on in my cabin?" Maan serious voice came from behind making Meera and Geet frozen as a statue.

He was shocked to see his room a total mess, he doesn't know what's going on.

They slowly turned around, "what the hell is happening" Maan yelled again, Both Meera and Geet were not able to speak. They were looking at each other shocked and scared.

"We came to find the truth?" finally Meera said with all her courage, looking down. Maan looked at them Puzzled.

"To find who was responsible for yesterday's happenings" Geet spoke finally.

Maan turned and was holding the table, and gasped a huge lump of air, to clam himself. "it was clear that it was Adi's mistake." Maan said.

"No sir, Adi sir is innocently" Geet's words made Maan to look at her, and he was eyeing her closely, "not Adi, then?"

"It's Sasha sir" Meera said and handed the papers they found. Maan was both shocked and disguised. "Sasha", his mind was burning.

When everybody came to office, Geet went and called Adi and Sasha to Maan's Cabin.
Adi was happy that Maan called him but was scared too, and Sasha too was surprise by this early meeting.

When Sasha entered, Geet and Meera were standing on one side and Maan was sitting in his chair and Adi was on the other side.

"Everybody knows that I hate lies and liars, and most importantly cheaters and dishonest people, right Adi," Maan's word made Adi to shiver and his sleepless eyes welled up.

"Adi, what happened yesterday, where did the pages disappear from the file?" Maan question was strong which made Adi shake in fear.

But Maan was looking at Sasha who was looking down; an unknown fear was surrounding her now.

"Sir, I don't know sir, really."Adi finally spoke.

"But I know," Maan said making Adi and Sasha look at Maan. Sasha turned to see Geet and Meera who were smiling. She felt sudden chillness in her body.

Maan then throw the papers on the table, pulling Sasha to death shock. "Tell me Sasha, what are these papers doing in your Cabin" Maan asked coolly yet she felt the depth and anger in it. Adi was looking at her.

"How dare you did this, in my office, that too with Adi , Why? Why did you do like this, why?" Maan yelled rising from his chair, to make Sasha scared to death and fear was now all over her and was not able to speak a word.

"Sir, I, ..., I,..." Sasha was sweating high and "I didn't know sir" she finally finished.
"Don't know, don't know, do I look like a fool" Maan roared high, not only making Sasha to jump back, but all the other three too, it looked like Maan's anger was heating up the whole room, even the people outside his cabin, stood up as his furious voice echoed everywhere and it looked like Maan's gonna burn her by his anger.

Sasha started crying, "Sorry sir, I am sorry sir, please forgive me, Actually I accidently dropped the file and thus some papers were left behind under my table when I was collecting it back, and I only came to know about it only after the meeting and I was so scared to tell that to anyone, so only I crushed the paper and throw it out, I am sorry sir, it was intentionally. I was just scared"
She looked at Adi, "I am sorry Adi sir, I am so sorry," she stood there crying and begging for forgiveness, Geet felt pity but Meera was fully confident that it just a drama.

"Making a mistake is an natural and forgivable but hiding that mistake is highly fraudulent." He roared again.

"Sir, Please, I didn't do it on purpose, it was only due to the fear of facing your anger, please forgive me sir, please."

Maan looked at Adi, and he was signaling Maan to forgive her, as he thought Sasha was saying the truth.

"Never repeat it again in your life, not at least until you are with in my Office, Never, Again, ok", Maan warned her and she rushed out immediately crying, with a final sorry.

Meera and Geet to went out leaving Maan and Adi alone.

Maan don't know how to react, the whole night he was upset because Adi did a mistake, Maan would have ever worried these much even if he had done it by himself, and he felt his trust was cheated, But Now Adi was innocent and Maan was happy.

A problem with Maan was, it's always easy for him to show his anger and arrogance than his love, and actually it's like an impossible thing.

"Adi" Maan went near and held Adi's shoulders and Adi was looking down, "Adi" He called again.

"Am sorry Maan sir, I am so sorry, I broke your trust on me, I am sorry, I should not have been so careless, if I would have taken that file to you by myself, then this would not have happened and if not for Geet, I don't know what would have happen to your pride, I am sorry sir, because of my carelessness, everything happened, I am sorry sir. Please don't hate me sir,"

Maan was so moved and was unable to see Adi broken down like this, "Hate you?, Adi, you know that you are like Dev to me, how will I hate you, I was just upset, that's all, and I am myself not happy for doubting you Adi, when Geet, who came here before two days can trust you so much, why didn't I?"  Maan said softly,

Then Adi held Maan's one hand, "Sir, please don't you feel bad for my mistake, you can scold me, pour out your anger on me, you have all the rights, but I can't stand your disappointment on me, sir," Adi's tear were wetting Maan's hand and he patted Adi's shoulder with his other hand.

"Adi now go, make me a budget for the Mumbai project, I need it on my table before noon" Maan said in his usual boss way, which made Adi to smile "sure sir" he said and rush out.

Geet was in her cabin smiling as everything went well and Meera too went with Raj to the site and so Geet was checking the mails and replying it, when Adi entered.

"Geet, thank you, thank you so much." Adi spoke with heart filled gratitude.

"No need for thank you all Adi sir," she said, "No Geet, you don't know what you did, Maan sir and his family is everything to me, and seeing Maan sir upset about me and fear of breaking his trust on me was hurting me so hard."

"Geet, I have no family, Maan sir, and his family is my whole world, i..."Adi was searching for words but his eyes were speaking clearly about his emotions.

"It's ok sir, I too don't have a family now, and you are so lucky to have a family who think of you as their own," Geet said her heart feeling heavy.

"Geet, never say you don't have a family ever again, I am there for you as an big brother, you can count on me on any time, it's my promise." Adi said making Geet emotional.

Maan who was silently listen to the conversation entered in,
"Geet", his voice made Geet jump immediately.

"Geet thank you, for what you have done today, you have proved someone's innocence," Maan said turning away from her and making Geet hard to believe whether it's real or is she dreaming.
 "And thank you for saving the dignity of my company during the presentation." Maan added.

Geet stepped closer, "It's nothing sir, you too saved my pride that night, and I haven't thanked you yet for it, and if I am alive today it's just because of you, I have done nothing compared to what you have done, I indebted to you for an life time." Geet said softly but sincerely like a promise. She was standing so close and it was like she was speaking into his ears,

Geet's words made Maan to turn suddenly and Geet was standing so close to him. She hasn't had the time to step back and was above to fall when Maan caught her hands and looked at her, she was shocked and was feeling nervous in his hard hold and looked into his daring eyes and Maan too was pulled into her wide eyes and was looking deep into her angelic eyes,

Geet felt a heat spreading in her body, making her to shiver and she can feel the warmth of this hard holding in her hands, yet haven't moved, Maan finally released her, pushed her back and she stepped back with a jolt.

Maan eyes was now staring somewhere else, and leaving her eyes, she too looked followed his eyes, to find that her dupatta had fallen down revealing her creamy skin for his eyes, she then adjusted her dupatta and making Maan broken his stare and went out.

Geet sat down, thinking about his stare on the naked skin, she felt a sudden nervousness and her hands started shivering. Maan was in his cabin, embarrassed for getting caught at starting at her bare skin, what happened to him, until today he had never done something like this.

He had seen girls and even super models exposing themselves in short dress and even in bikinis before him, but he had never even look at anyone, no one had attract him like this, but why did Geet? Why did he felt attracted towards her? Why? What so special about her? He felt embarrassed as Geet had caught him starting at her, how I will ever face her.

Maya_Maan thumbnail

Episode 24
Locked up.

Sasha was tensed and her ego was hurt so much, after hearing Geet and Maan's conversation.
"Geet, you double crossed me, you made me look bad before Maan, I had never felt insulted like this before, ever in my life, you would feel for this Geet, I will make you pay for this, I hate you, and I will not leave you alive," Sasha was burning with vengeance for Geet.

Maan was inside his cabin, think how his feelings was provoked seeing Geet, what's in that silly girl, now I have to be more careful, and stay away from her or else she might know my feeling for her and she might imagine something.

No. I can't do that, I can't like any girls, I hate girls, I can't allow anyone near me and ruin my life again, Sameera words again echoed in his ears, he held his head. 
Geet was in her cabin, looking inside Maan's cabin, she saw him walking tensed in his cabin, what happened to him, Geet thought.

Then she went on with her job, Maan saw her and his heat was rising up. So he went into the meeting room,

Geet went to Maan's cabin and saw him missing in his cabin, and it's afternoon 2 and there is no appointments for Maan and she knew for sure that Maan won't go anywhere without telling her, but where is he? She looked around.

Adi on the way told her where Maan is and went on, so Geet went to the Meeting room, Maan was sitting in his chair, trying to find a way to control his feelings for Geet,
Geet knocked and as there was no answer, she just looked inside, Maan was sitting on the chair, "looks like he was relaxing," Geet thought

Sir, Geet called him, making Maan to realize that she was inside,
"Sir, I had finished all the arrangements for tomorrow's meeting, and also studied the files and created the report." Geet said with a big smile.

Maan looked at her and was losing his senses into her eyes, and into her lips, a desire was building inside him. Maan Shook his head trying to concentrated and to control his thoughts,
Maan stood and was thinking to how to stay away from her, "Geet, I need an written report about the sites works and details, Mr.Raj will be having that, so go to the site and stay there and prepare the report and you can give the reports to me, tomorrow, so don't want to come back here again from today."

Geet said ok, as she hasn't found anything odd in his order and went out. After she left Maan felt a relief, finally, she had gonna away from his eyes.
Sasha who was ear dropping outside the cabin, this found a smile in her lips, now she had a plan.

Sasha asked permission just for an hour, to see her friend from Adi.
Adi as usual gave her the permission with no more questions.
Sasha got a taxi and got to the site, before Geet. She looked around to find a guy, who would do her, her work, and she found one, she went near him,

"Hey you", she called in a bossy voice, and the guy, who was holding the cigar in his hands, looked at her,
"What? Madam, what do you want? He asked standing and leaning on the wall, looking so casual.

Sasha took a hundred rupees note bundle and waved it before his face. He immediately straightened and moved towards Sasha. "Madam Ji, what can I do for you?" he asked politely his eyes on the note bundle.

"I will tell you, but say where the Office room is located in the site." She asked and he too took her to a room, it was single long room, with a table and a file storage rack and was abit away from the sites working area and even if someone screams from here, it will not be heard, perfect.
She looked around and looked at the guy who is watching her. "Look I want you to do a thing for me, now a Girl will come here, and in the evening before she goes out of this room, lock her inside and move out, and make sure that no one comes here after that." Sasha said with a grin.

"But Madam ji, there is no ventilation in this room, and the window also can't be opened as it's struck and if I lock someone in this room, they will surely be dead in the morning due to suffocation," The guy said scared.

"Not a problem, I need to get, her out of my life, here, there is 10,000 Rs, in this?" She showed him the note bundle, "If you need this, then do as I say." Sasha gave him the money.

They guy hesitated for moment and then got the money and said he will do it.
Sasha showed him Geet's photo and said not to speak about it with anyone else, after this.
He accepted and Sasha was smiling thinking about Geet's condition.

Geet got to the site and searched for Meera, and found her in the office room, working with Mr.Raj.
Meera ran to Geet, seeing her and welcomed her in and introduced her to Raj, he seemed friendly. He said he will go and watch the construction area and told Meera to help Geet.
Then Geet asked for the details and Meera took some file and gave her, the details were so long, so Geet started to work and Meera excused herself to go and join Raj.

It was around 5 when Meera came to Geet, "Geet, come let's go, the working hour here is over and so let's go. And they said it might snow today," Geet wasn't finished working yet.
She asked Meera to go and as she had to finish it as Maan had asked for the details tomorrow morning. Meera said then she too will stay but Geet asked her to go and prepare the dinner and said she will come back soon, then Meera went saying bye.

The guy, to whom Sasha gave money, was looking at Geet working there, His heart was beating high, he had never done something like this before,
"Madam ji, do you want coffee or tea, and when will you finish the work here?" He asked as he entered the room, Geet said it will take a more than an hour and asked him to go and said she doesn't need anything.

He went out, nice girl but what to do, need the money, and he was nervous as he is going to do an crime for the first time, to reduce his nervousness he went to have some alcohol. And he saw there is still some roaming on the site, he had to wait.

Maan was in his cabin, even without his knowledge he was looking at Geet's empty Cabin at least twice in a minute, He missed her and yet was not ready to accept it, even to himself.
 Just then his Mumbai client called and said they are so excited about tomorrow's meeting and said they were happy to do a project with Maan. Maan too conformed their Meeting.

"Oh my god, the details about the project and the meeting agenda is with Geet, and that girl had gone without even giving me the reports. Without those details, how will I decide anything?"
He took his phone and called the sites office number and Geet took the call, "Geet where is the Mumbai reports and meeting agenda?"

Oops, she thought. "Oh, I am so sorry sir, the report is with me, and I will come to the office now and will give it to you." Geet said.
"No need Geet, it's late and my house is near by the site only, so I will get it from you on the way, just wait for me in the site itself." Maan said and Geet agreed.

And continued her work, it was 6.30, when Maan finally reached the site and he went to the office. Geet gave him the reports.
"Geet, it's above 6.30, so go home and can complete the work later," Maan said concerned for her. But Geet refused and said she had only a few more work left.

"Ok then Geet, I will send the company car to drop you," Maan said, "No sir, I will go by myself" Geet refused.
"Geet, I can't risk your presence on the road again, who knows you might again attract some dangers nearby." Maan said with a sadistic grin provoking Geet ego to attack him.

She didn't say anything but her reactions said more than her words and Maan was having fun.
She went and sat on the chair and started doing her work, while Maan sat on the couch checking the reports.

The guy came fully drunk and saw Geet still inside the office through the glass window and looked around and he was not able to see Maan as he was standing near the rack hide from his side view. He slowly went and pulled the door which was half closed now, and locked it without a noise from outside and put the key in its place and went out.

Maan was still grinning at Geet, and Geet was the one who was feel like sweating, and looked at the door, and it was closed.
"Sir, why did you closed the door, it's suffocating here," Geet complained, "No I didn't lock the door, may be it's because of the wind." Maan explained.

Geet went and tried to open the door and was shock to find it lock, "Sir" She yelled, "It's locked" She finished.
Maan rushed towards her and put his hand on doorknob, and he found that he was holding her hands insist of the doorknob, Maan looked at her and Geet to was looking at him, for the first time his face a calm and his eyes showed something else than anger.

Geet was total lost in his beautiful face, Maan brushed his fingers on the hands making her shiver and making himself lose the control, Geet realized the moment and pulled her hand slowly from his hold, making Maan realize what he was doing.

Maan looked away and tried to open the door but it was not opening and he felt they were trapped.
Just then he looked around to find there is not gap on the walls for ventilation, except a closed window. He rushed there and tried to open the window, but it was struck tightly.

"Damn, it's not opening, even if we shout no one can hear us and there is not even single ventilation here. Now we are going to suffocated in here." Maan's comment made Geet scared.
"it's all because of you, you are such an trouble maker" Maan commented, "Sir, I didn't ask you to come here, I said I will come to the office but you only asked me to stay here, what is my mistake if the door is locked and the windows are not opening," Geet argued.

Maan took his mobile and looked at it, "damn, no signal", then he rushed to the office land phone and took the receiver and he smashed the receiver down, "the land line is too dead,"
"What? no sir, just now you called me and I too called Meera now, the phone was working" Geet argued.

"Do you think I am joking, Ms.Geet Handa? It's dead, and if we don't get out for here, we will too be dead due to suffocation"
Geet got scared and suddenly the lights too were gonna. "Perfect" Maan yelled, Geet run near Maan and held his hand, and he can feel her hands shivering. It was clear that she was scared, "Geet, don't fear, I am here," Maan said in a soft securing voice, his words made Geet to look at him, and Maan was unable to control his feelings from revealing in his face, especially his eyes were showing it's affection towards her.

Maan then went near the rack; he had seen some candles and a matchbox, when he came yesterday to the site. He keeps his hands on the rack and was searching it, Geet was starting to feel the suffocation, and the room was heating up.

Maan found the three candles and a matchbox and gave to Geet, Geet was lighting the candles and placed it in on the table in a line making it light bright and Maan was trying to open the door and the window but both was not opening,

As its December night, it's started snowing, it's normal in Manali, Geet can see it from the window glass, but she was sweating feeling no chillness.

Maan looked at Geet and he started to feel the sweat, he removed his overcoat and tie and still he could feel the heat, He saw Geet too was starting to sweat, what to do now? Door is not opening nor the window and in a hour or so we will start to feel hard to breath, what to do? He was more concerned about Geet than himself.

Episode 25
 Romantic Night

It's been one hour; Maan had tried his best to open the door and window, but no uses and his mobile haven't got any signal till now. He doesn't know what to do and he was feeling hot and started sweating.

Maan saw Geet standing near the window, looking at the snowfall outside, and he could see the sweat running from her forehead and ending in her neck, it was an beautiful scene to him, the candle light, her creamy skin and the sweat making it shine some more, was so tempting.

Geet was looking outside the window, "poor Meera would have been tensed by now," she thought  and she could see the snowfall, her first snowfall after she came to Manali as she had never seen any snowfall before, there was an urge in her to feel it, but can't, she is trapped inside this room.

As she haven't eat anything, and as she was starting to suffer to breath now, and was sweating high, she felt like fainting right now but she was trying her best to keep her balance. She held her head and inhaled heavily,

Maan, who was watching her, went near her and stood close to her behind, and Geet was now leaning on him for her support even thought she don't want to, and looked at him.

His dazzling eyes on her, making her breathing even more difficult, Maan did not move and let her lean on him; he felt an urge to hold her tight and to lock her in his hold. Maan could smell her sweet sweat, and she was even more heated up by his closeness but she didn't move but was leaning on him more and started to sweat more, suddenly Geet lost her control and fainted on Maan's chest.

"Geet, Geet," He freaked out and he help her to sitting in the chair. Enough Maan though, I knew there only one way to get away from his situation. He took a chair and aimed at the glass window, but it was so strong and it just made just a small crake in it.

"Well done Maan, your glasses are strong enough that even you can't break through it, good work by the glass dealer" he thought, frustrated. And he took the chair and aim at the glass again, this time it worked, the glass on the left side started to give up and slightly broken itself, making a small hole, Maan aimed gain at the small hole, making it a bit big, big enough to bring some fresh chill air in to the room,

Maan stood there and inhaled a big gasp of chilled air filling his lungs, refreshing himself, though it was sending the snowflakes inside the room along with it, it felt good.
Geet felt the chillness and fresh air filling her lungs making her refreshed and looked up, Maan was standing near the window, calming his heated body. She too went near Maan, stood next to him and put her hand inside the hole and got the snowflakes in her hand.

"Sir, snow, really snow," she exclaimed with a big smile, "I have never seen a really snowfall in my life, whenever I see snow fall in the films, I wished I would one day enjoy it. And here I am inside a room locked up when the snow is pouring outside." Geet said with a disappointment.

Maan smiled at her innocence, "Geet, the snow fall will continue for a few more weeks, so don't worry" He said still smiling. This was the first time Geet see him smiling like this, it's neither a grin nor formal one, but he is smiling for real.

"Sir, you look beautiful when you smile" Geet said mesmerized in his beauty and Geet's sudden comment made Maan to turn away from her.
After a few minutes, all her sweatiness had gone, the hot room was now chilling because of the chilled wind coming from the hole, Maan was standing away from her as much as he can, and he was scared to be near her, scared of his feeling growing inside him for her, scared of losing his control over his feelings.

But he was still absorbing her beauty from a distance, and Geet could feel his eyes on her, it was making her to feel nervous, His distance was making her more nervous than his closeness, she walked towards the candle, for some warmth, and Maan was still looking at her.

The candle light's flare dancing on her creamy skin and her face was a bit red as she was blushing without her knowledge, her eyes were looking here and there in nervousness, her lips which was trembling now, and her hands was holding the table for balance and her upper body was moving rhythmically as she inhale and exhale, it was an beautified scene, Maan had never looked at a any girl this way, it was like he was scanning her.

Don't know what happened to him now, why is he measuring her each inch with his eyes, Geet was now warming her palms in the flame one by one, and was keeping it on her cheeks warming it or she was doing it to control her nervousness . Maan's eyes were hungrily watching her, and Geet turned to see Maan, and caught herself into his stare. She was frozen along with her thoughts.

The darkness and a little light made his face look more gorgeous, his lips pressed together in a perfect line, his eyes darkened and showing a different emotion, it was not an anger, it was not anything she had seen in his eyes before, it was an deep look, which was creating waves in her heart.

His rock hard chest was revealed as he had opened his top buttons due to the hotness earlier but still its left open. Geet felt something blocking her throat, he was beautiful, his eyes totally intoxicating, and mesmerizing. She don't know what she was thinking and why?

Maan saw Geet eyes turning it's innocent expression to something else, which he hated in all other girls eyes, but seeing that lust full expression in Geet's eyes, made Maan's heart to beat fast, his breathing fasted, he could feel her eyes inviting him near her, but he too was frozen as her, the distance between them was burning with their desires. And both were now staring at
each other, with their lust full eyes.

Jab dil mile mile mile dil mile
Tab gul khile khile khile gul khile

Jab dil mile tab gul khile
Jab gul khile tab dil mile

Mile mile mile mile dil mile
Khile khile khile khile gul khile

Maan walked towards Geet slowly, and he was not in his control anymore, it was like her eyes pulling him towards her and Geet too was staring at him, totally forgetting herself, her heart was beating fast, she herself want to run towards him, and feel his closeness,

When Maan came close to her, and held her hand, she didn't resist or even move a bit, she was just looking at him. He took her hand and pressed his lips, slightly brushing his lips on her hand, making Geet to shiver and her breathe become heavy, yet not resistance from her, he then kissed again more forcefully, wetting her fingers abit and looked into her eyes, which was frozen and was looking at him without a blink, he stood still holding her hand.

Ho, ho
Is ishq mein aisi aag lage, ho
Is ishq mein aisi aag lage

Dil dariya mein toofanein uthe
Dharti dole aakash hile, ho

Yeh ishq qayamat bhi hai ji
Yeh ishq ibaadat bhi hai ji

Koi taubaa kare, koi sajta kare, ho

Maan pressed her hand abit, pulling Geet back to her sense. Geet who was so new to this feeling rising inside her felt a raising fear, looked down and moved slowly and unwillingly, and  suddenly stopped as she felt that her dupatta is struck, she turned to see, Maan holding it, pressing it along with table. She was shocked and she pulled it slightly, making Maan to look at her,  his eyes burning with desire, making her melt in to his charming eyes, her desire too was clearly seen in her eyes.

O jab dil mile, tab gul khile

Jab gul khile tab dil mile
Mile mile mile mile dil mile
O jab dil dil dil dil dil mile

Is ishq mein aisi aag lage, ho

Geet with her full effort pulled her dupatta and moved towards the undamaged window side and was holding the wall. Maan looked at her standing near the window, showing her back towards him, yet he could see her side view, she was surely breathing heavily, Maan was still near the table, until Geet turned around to look at him as she was suddenly missing his closeness, and her eyes send an inviting him near her, and that was all enough for Maan to provoke his sleeping desires.

Jab se tu hai is dil mein, is dil mein

Meri jaan hai mushkil mein, mushkil mein

Mehfil mein hai tanhaai, tanhaai

Tanhaai hai mehfil mein, mehfil mein

Yeh duniya apni prem gali

Aa gali mein lag jaa yaar gale

Ho jaaye saare door gile, ho

Tab gul khile khile khile gul khile

Maan went and stood close to her; he touched her arms, and moved slowly towards her shoulder, and moved his hands towards the neck feeling her neck with his fingers and moved his fingers toward her cheeks. Geet was burning with heat produced by his hands touch on her skin and due to the self desire from inside; she was burning inside out. It felt wonderful, unknown and fearful too.

Geet don't know how to react, he touched her face, as if moving the hair from her face, and she met his desire filled eyes, she can't see it, it was making her hot, suddenly an shyness hit her and she moved away but Maan stop her, by holding her shoulder, he came near her, his rock hard chest touching her back, and his one hand encircling her waist from one side and his hot breath on the her neck,  Geet no long could resist, she put her total weight on Maan and stood fully surrendered,

Jo kaho tum kar jaaye, kar jaaye
Ab abhi yahin mar jaaye, mar jaaye

Ek duje ka dil meethi si, pyaari si
Yaadon se hum bhar jaaye, bhar jaaye

Ho, ho

Yeh ishq hamaara kaisa ho
Yeh ishq hamaara aisa ho

Ke saari duniya yaad kare, ho

Maan slowly pulled her dupatta from her one shoulder revealing her neck and kissed slowly, it was like brushing his lips on her neck rather than kissing, and he pressed her waist more towards him, making her moan and to raise her head abit to reach his shoulder, to rest it there.

Maan looked at her, her eyes closed tightly and her lips parted and shivering and her whole body shaking in his hands, she was breathing heavily, her both hands holding her dress in a fist hold.

"What the hell am I doing" Maan sense hit him like an hard slap, he withdraw his hands around her waist and he pulled away from her in one quick move, making Geet lose her balance, fall back with an jerk.

Maan stood away and was holding his head, and he was ashamed of himself for what he did. He can even look at Geet who was standing and starring at him.
Geet was still in shock and was confused; she was not in a state to understand what just happened. She could only feel disappointment due to the sudden separation from Maan.

"Geet, it's late, you sleep on the couch and I will sleep on this chair" he said and went and sat on the chair and closed his eyes. And Geet too without a word went and sat on the couch, just looking at Maan, who was now sleeping on the chair with his eyes closed, he looked even more beautiful now.

Geet slept looking into Maan's flawless face, and thus she was in her dreamland with Maan.
Maan wasn't sleeping; he was just closing his eyes and cursing himself for not controlling his feeling.

After sometimes he opened his eyes, Geet was sleeping like a child, what have I done? Maan thought, "how could I even dreaming of do such a thing to her, she is still innocent, still a kid, how did I become so weak, so vulnerable, for her?

"No, I should stay away from her; I can't take another risk like this, what if I lose my control with her again and did something I would regret for a life time, I will not spoil her innocence, I will not spoil her life. It's not good for her, I will stay away from her." He said to himself and looked at her. She was sleeping and she was holding herself due to the cold.

He stood and went near her and removed his shirt and cover her up and as he was cover her up, Geet caught his hands and pulled him near her, in her sleep. He didn't pull his hand but sat there, hold her close, but there was no desire now but only concern for her and then Geet turned comfortable and kept her head on his shoulder and slept. After sometimes, Maan too slept.

Geet was the one who woke up early in the morning due to the sun and she saw Maan lying near her, holding her and his shirt was covering her. Then Geet remember everything happened last night. It was like a dream.

"Oh my god, what happened, why did I, and why did Maan sir...?"  She turned and looked at him, who was sleeping peacefully, and then questions came to her mind. She stood up slowly pulling herself from the hold and put his shirt on the couch near him.

Why didn't she stop him yesterday, why didn't she feel uncomfortable, why did she liked his touch and why did she allow him to do everything with her? Why? Thank god, he got his control back, what would have happened if he didn't?  She felt a sudden chillness as she thought of his touches, holds and kisses,

She went near him, why did she like it and wanted more? Is it really because she is in love with him, wait a minute, is she in love with him, really, is she really in love with Maan Singh Khurana?

Episode 26
A Fight Between His Heart And Mind.

Maan was still sleeping, when Geet went and sat on the chair and kept her folded hands on the table and rested his head on her hands and was looking at Maan.

He looked like a small child and as not an anger boss, she smiled to herself. What will happen today? How will Maan react when he woke up?

Is she in love with him? if not, why didn't she resist or stop him? If yes, is it even possible for her to say that she is in love with him? What would have happened if Maan haven't gained his control, then she would have let him to...? OMG

And why did he do that? Is he feeling something for her? But why? And how? The Man who is surrounded by beautiful and modern girls 24/7, who had been staying away from the super models and film stars, why should he fall for someone like her? It makes no sense, then why did he do that?

"She closed her eyes and the vision came before her, oh my god, I am the one who went near him and leaned on him for my support, maybe my act provoked him to do so and later too he was the one who pulled away from me, and walked away. If that's the case, he's gonna be so angry on me, god please save me."

"What would have he thought about me, and my character, and he would have added me, in his list of girls who flirt around him. How will I ever face him, god please help me, she prayed and closed her eyes.

Maan wake up and panicked to find Geet missing near her, and looked around to see her sitting on the table and sleeping peacefully. And he found his shirt on the couch itself.
"What? Hmm, maybe she woke up in the middle of the night and must have scared to see me near her and should have went and slept there in the chair. What have I done, she trusted me and I, how did I behave with her like that, I must have scared her, why won't she be scared, what I did was wrong, how will I face her now"

He thought of apologize, the thing he never done in his life before, he stood and wore his shirt and went near her and called her name.

Geet who was just closing her eyes and not sleeping opened her eyes and looked at Maan, with confusion, his face revealed nothing, no anger, no other emotions, she stood up slowly. "Geet, yesterday night..." Maan began, when he heard somebody opening the door.

The watchman was opening the door, and Meera was standing with Mr.Raj, praying that Geet must be here, and was as worried as the watchman said about the room's condition. "Oh, Please Geet, please be alright." She wished.

When the door opened, Meera rushed in and saw Geet standing there, wrapped her hands around and hugged her tight, "Geet, do you have any idea how much worried I am, I was searching for you the whole night and it was snowing so badly and I was so scared" Meera said in a shaky voice as she felt like crying out of happiness.

"Maan sir?" Mr.Raj's voice made Meera to turn around to see Maan there, suddenly her worried face turned in a surprised happy face, she turned to look at Geet her eyes wide opened, and Geet who knew what Meera would be thinking, shook her head in a no.

"Mr.Raj, what the hell is happening in this site, some idiot had locked this room, without even checking inside and the phone is dead and the power was off and the total room has no ventilation and the window is also jammed. Is this how an office will be" Maan yelled, Making everyone in the room scared to dead.

Raj said a sorry and was looking scared and promised that he will fix everything immediately, then he turned to Geet and Meera, "Geet, you can have half day permission and can come in the noon." Meera can't suppress her smile and was trying hard.

"Meera, you too can have, half day permission, as you were searching for Geet all night," Maan said making Meera to fall in to a surprise, she was watching Maan with wide eyes and opened mouth.

"But sir the meeting with the Mumbai clients" Geet started. "It's only in the evening, so problem, and you had prepared everything, right? Maan asked in his boss tone, his rough look and his anger filled eyes is back on his face.

Geet took those files she prepare and gave it to him, and he got it and walked out.

Geet was lying in her bed, so anxious she really wanted to know what was in Maan's mind and what he was trying to say, her thoughts were flying around when Meera came with a soup in a tray, "Geet, hot and spicy veg soup, have it, you will feel better" Meera kept the tray on the bed.
Geet sat up and took the bowl and thanked her, "sorry Meera, you know I was too thinking about you only, I know you will be worried but what to do, there is no way I could inform you."

Meera said it's ok and she is feeling great to see Geet, ok. "You know Geet, If only I had known that you were in the protection of Mr.Maan Singh Khurana, your savoir, I would not have worried much, and how did I forget about the universal truth that, when Geet is in some danger, Maan will come to the rescue." Meera said with a naughty smile.

Geet just smiled shyly putting Meera to surprise. "Oh My god, Geet, no anger face, no scolding nor resistance but you are smiling for what I had said now, hmm, looks like something happened yesterday night" Meera said making Geet's eyes widen in shock and she began to cough, as she inhale in shock with the soup in her mouth making it enter in her nose line.

"Oops, sorry Geet didn't mean this," Meera said tapping on Geet's head and gave her the water glass which was nearby.

Geet signed she was ok, and her eyes were filled with tears and she could feel the spiciness in her head, Meera gave her a tissue and went out saying that she will bring in some chocolate.
Geet thought of yesterday's night, then today, "Maan sir, did want to say something but didn't, what would have been in his mind?" Geet head was breaking now with this doubt and she kept the soup bowl on the table nearby and laid back.

Maan was burning inside out, thinking about his act yesterday night, He had lost his control and that would have could him and Geet a great trouble, he was above to break her innocence, he was above to destroy her life, if he haven't regained his control then, he hated himself for this.
Maan rushed into his washroom, he had already ordered his servants to set his tub for an ice bath, making them shocked.

"In Manali, in this chilled weather, why did he ask us to set his tub for an ice bath," they were talking as they put the ice cubes in the ice water filled in the tub.
Who is the world will know the reason for Maan's actions, so they did their job and told Maan that the tub is ready.

Maan went inside his wash room, removed his clothes and pushed himself in to the tub, the icy water was making its effect, he can feel the pain of chillness in him, and his body was trying to heated up to resist the chillness attack it.

He closed his eyes, and all he could think was about the night, her closeness, her smell, her softness, her eyes, her lips and his desire, he pulled his head inside the cold water and pulled up, it looked like he was punishing himself.

But he was surprised; Geet didn't resist him, but why? "Was she scared nor did she really have some feelings,,, no, no, she must have be scared, she is just an 18 years old, innocent girl, my act must have confused her and scared her, thus she haven't reacted" Maan convinced himself.

The water in the tub was losing the chillness as well as Maan's anger on himself, after sometimes due to the heat of his body, the water turned cold. Finally he was calmed, he promised himself not to do such a mistake again. And he came out of the tub and took a hot shower, his mind was clear now and went to read the files.

When Maan entered his office in the Noon, Geet was already in her cabin, reading some files.
He looked at her, It looked like she was searching for something and she was talking to herself, and she hit her head and stood and went out of her cabin, her childish acts was interesting to watch, Maan shook his head.

"Ok she looks normal, May be she had forgotten everything that happened yesterday, thank god"
Suddenly his mobile peeped and it was from Mr.John, "Mr.Khurana, hello it's John, I hope you had arranged well for the meeting today, we are excited for the meeting,"

"Yes, Mr.John, we are ready, and I hope you would like our designs and ideas", Maan replied, "Of course Mr.Khurana, I wish the same" Maan thus ended the conversation with a formal note.
The Maan called Geet and asked her to come in with the details about today's meeting.

Geet came in with the file and Maan was looking at the files, but Geet was looking at him, waiting for him to speak something about yesterday night, some explanation for why did he did so, did he like her, she was starting at him, not even realizing Maan calling at her,

"Geet", he yelled to get her attention back, she got up immediately shocked, Maan too stood up and saw the confusion in her eyes, "what happened, Geet",  he asked her, moving close, and she stepped back,

Maan thought she was afraid about him, about what happened yesterday night, it's not good, he thought. "Geet, don't be scared, actually what happened yesterday night was just... Just... Geet, you can still trust me, I didn't..." Maan was struggling for words not knowing how to explain it to her,

Geet understood what he was trying to say, she understood that he had no feelings for her and was struggling to explain to her that it was happened just like that, that it was a act of circumstance and was unable to see him struggle like this, "no sir, nothing like that, I still trust you,"

"Oh really that's why you move away from me and keeping a distance", Maan asked pointing the distance between them.

"No sir," Geet said covering the distance and moved so close to him, the closeness made them both nervous, and Maan stepped back saying an ok. And went and sat in his chair.

"Geet, let me see the designs, get those files," he said, Geet took the files and kept it on the table and she didn't see her dupatta's end, struck under the files, Maan kept left elbows on the files as he took the opened file in his right hand, starting to read,

And asked Geet to take blueprint and Geet turned suddenly to take it, when she walked a few stepped, she felt that her dupatta is sliding away from her neck, and she caught the other end before it wholly slip away.

It looked like someone is pulling it, and Geet remember yesterday night when Maan caught her Dupatta and pulled it, "Maan sir?" she turned to see, only that Maan was keeping his hand on the files and her dupatta was struck under those files.

Maan who was seeing this, was mesmerized, the way Geet was holding the one end of the dupatta in a distance, and the dupatta flowing in between them, her look sideways, her eyes feared and desired. He stood up and took the dupatta; he felt an urge to pull the dupatta from her totally. He crushed the end of the dupatta he was holding.

But he dropped the dupatta and Geet adjusted it, "Geet you can go to your cabin. And check everything for the meeting today." Maan send her outside to make him free.

After few minutes, he went and looked into her cabin but she was not there, he waited for ten minutes and yet she haven't came, where did she go this long? He thought. "Adi, did you see Geet anywhere? He asked as Adi was standing outside.

Adi said a no, now how will he find her; she doesn't even have a mobile. Maan was getting tensed.
Maan was roaming around in his cabin, yet she didn't come, just then he saw Meera moving outside his cabin.

"Meera, what are you doing here and where is Geet?" Maan asked in a bossy tone from behind, making Meera jump out of scare.
"Ufff, sir, you scared me, ah, Sir, I came here to give Geet an extra dress," Meera said slowly though her heart was beating abit high.

"Extra dress!," Maan asked with a doubt, "yes sir, she said she will be going to an meeting to evening, and the dress she was wearing now got spoiled, so she asked me to bring the dress and deliver it to her before going to the site." Meera completed and said Geet was in the girl's room now.

Maan said ok but he found an urge to see her face and make sure, she was ok.

Girls room was one floor down the main office floor, and that floor contained, an wash room for girls and an extra room to take rest in the free times or when they don't feel well and another room where they store files, so mostly the floor will not be used by many.

"Anu, can you help me, I need to change my dress and this door's lock is damaged so I can't lock it from inside, so if you don't mind can you please watch out from outside for me." Geet asked in a pity voice.

Anu who was a girl of her age, accepted to watch her back. She went and closed the door from out and stood there.

Geet was inside the room, when Sasha came there, "what are you doing here, Anu?" Sasha asked and Anu explained.

"Oh, in that case you go, I will watch Ms.Geet," she said and convinced Anu to go back.

"Geet, time to time you are escaping from my plans but now you won't, now I am gonna lock you in this room and you will be trapped inside, and as no one will enter this floor now as it's evening and the office hour is closed, you will be trapped here until the cleaning lady comes and opens it tomorrow and so you will not be going to the meeting and MK will be angry on you and throw you out, simple." She smiled an evil smile and then locked the room from outside.

Enjoy Geet, she said and walked away.

crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Part 16
I knew Vikram is not a good person. But wat is he planning to do with Geet. Wat is his real motive.
Thank God Meera came. Telling everything to Geet n saving her from Vikram.
Geet comes to know she knew Maan before.

Maan too comes to know abt him being with Geet.
Edited by crazydream - 10 years ago