Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
part 55
awesome...
Meera is so nice and also Adi...
nice people...
Maan is getting romantic and Geet is all so blushing...
nice...
spvd thumbnail
part 56
awesome...
lovely...
OMG poor Geet...
these people are jealous...
spvd thumbnail
part 57
awesome...
Geet got so affected by that...
but Maan has made her understand his love...
nice one...
Meera is so understanding...
spvd thumbnail
part 58
awesome...
OMG Geet is so stubborn and adamant...
Maan has a reason for not taking her with him...
oh ho Hoshiyarpur?
Geet is in danger...
spvd thumbnail
part 59
awesome...
oh ho Brij's men have seen Geet...
and Maan is also not well...
Geet and her stubbornness is gonna cost them a lot...
but she gotta see her siblings...
spvd thumbnail
part 60
awesome...
OMG that was so scary...
but Maan and Geet somehow reached safely Manali...
but Brij hasnt given up on them...
now what is Maan gonna do and keep themselves safe?
cont soon dear...
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
part 41 - 60
awesome updates
Maya_Maan thumbnail

Episode 61

Engagement Party

"Geet, I had some work at the office, so I am going there, and you take rest today, take a day off ok," Maan said as he pulled himself from her hold and stood up.

"No I am perfectly alright, I will too come to the office," Geet said,

"Geet look at yourself, you need rest, "Maan said stubbornly, Geet made an upset face and turned around,

"Geet", Maan started and his phone started ringing, "Good Morning Mr.Khurana" Mr. John's voice said brightly as he attended the call, "Good Morning, Mr.John," Maan wished back,

"Mr.John I had been thinking about your project only, actually I saw the site in the Mumbai, it's perfect and I had made some changed as per the site locations, it would be good if you take a look at it," Maan said,

"Oh, that's great Mr.Khurana, But I didn't call you to ask about the project" Mr. John Said,

"Mr.Khurana, as we had announced, me and Rose are getting engaged tonight, in Manali, in the same avenue where the birthday party was held, I want you to be there and Rose wants,"

"Geet to come with me right?" Maan finished John's words, John said a yes and Maan said he will be there with Geet and cut the call with a formal note.

"Is that Mr. John?" Geet asked and Maan nodded his head and said everything about the function.

"Geet, as we had to go to the party in the evening. you take rest and get ready, and if you want, I will ask Meera to get back here now, and I will come back here around 7 to pick you up," Maan said,

And Geet too nodded her head, and so Maan called Meera and informed her to come back and he went away with a kiss on Geet's forehead, "Geet be ready at 7, ok, bye," Maan said as he got inside his car,

Geet then went and changed her dress and was sitting on the couch, when Meera came, "Hey Geet, how was your trip, anything interesting this time too," Meera asked teasingly,

Geet gave out a slight smile, "Yes the trip was interesting, actually life taking trip," Geet said and Meera looked at her puzzled,

Geet made Meera to Sit near her and said everything that happened there, Meera just hugged Geet, "My God, Geet you are scaring me, your brother is that bad ah, he sounds like an old hindi movie villain, with a gang all, but you are safe now, thank god" Meera said with a relief,
"No Meera, I know him well, as he had seen me that too with Maan he would have start to search for me and Maan so seriously, now I am scared about Maan more than me," Geet said with an fear,

"Geet don't worry, everything will be fine, I know Maan will also be alter about this, so don't worry," Meera assured Geet,

And then Geet said about the party tonight, "Geet, party?" Meera asked looking uncomfortable,

"What happened, Meera?" Geet asked, "Geet, If you go to the party, promise me that you will not get upset if somebody says something good or bad, you will not feel bad for other comments about you and Maan," Meera said,

"No Meera, I think now I am used to it, so I will not feel bad, and why should I, Maan loves me and I love Maan, that's all matters, now I care about only Maan's happiness, his comments, his views and no one else," Geet said stubbornly,

"That's my girl," Meera said and hugged her smiling big, and both of them started to prepare lunch, and after their lunch, Meera and Geet were choosing which dress Geet can wear to the function.

And as they were discussing, someone knocked the door and Geet went and opened the door and saw Maan's driver was standing there with a gift pack, he said that Maan had said him to deliver it to her and went away,

Meera who was standing behind rush up and got the gift pack from Geet, and pulled Geet too, to the couch, "Geet, open it," Meera gave the pack to Geet, Geet opened the gift wrap and there was an box in it, and a letter on the top,

"Wow, Gift with an Love letter, how romantic," Meera teasingly smiled, and took the letter and opened it,

"Oh, Geet it's not a letter, it's a message," Meera face went down

"Geet, this is for you to wear in to the party, Maan" Meera read the message and Geet opened the box, there was an beautiful Saree and an long earrings,

"Saree, it looks so beautiful," Meera exclaimed as she saw the Saree, and Geet was blushing high seeing this, Maan wants her to wear Saree, he wants to see her in Saree, she smiled big,

It was 7 and Geet was already and was waiting for Maan excited, Meera was looking at the door steps, then Meera saw Maan's car arriving, "Geet, Maan came," She shouted from outside,

Geet too went out and the driver rushed to Geet, "Maan Sir is waiting for you in the Car," He said. Geet bided a bye to Meera and went away, the diver opened the back door and Geet sat in near Maan and looked at him,

Maan looked at her so mesmerized, the Saree was so beautiful on her, Maan put his arms around Geet's shoulder and pulled her close and leaned close to her, "Geet, you look beautiful," Maan said making Geet blush,

Maan leaned even more close as his breath could touch her cheeks, "Geet, I feel like eating you alive," Maan said his voice was burning with desire, Geet felt her heart beat rising, hearing his words, "Maan please"

Geet then pulled down Maan's hand from her shoulder and held it in her hands, and then they reached the function hall looking at each other,

There were a lot of media people there now too, but this time Geet didn't feel uncomfortable or nervous, Maan looked at her, thinking that she might feel troubled, but Geet looked at him and smiled big and held his hand,

Maan felt happy and held her by her shoulder and went in, seeing Maan and Geet like coming hand in hand, the whole hall started to get stud, look at them in surprise,

Then Ms. Rose and Mr.John welcomed them both, Maan and Geet too greeted them, "Geet, you look beautiful in this Saree," Ms.Rose commented, "and you too Mr.Khurana, you look dashing today," she said looking at Maan and Maan smiled slightly and went in, taking Geet with him,

John and Rose exchanged their engagement ring, and everybody clapped and congratulated them, Maan and Geet gave them gifts, which Maan bought with him,

Maan looked at Geet, who was smiling big, Geet too turned to look at Maan who was looking at her, his desire filled eyes still unchanged, Geet felt an shiver, and she went to met Ms.Rose and was talking with her,

"Geet, call Mr.Khurana, let's have some photos clicked," Rose said, Geet looked at Maan, who was standing with some other persons, Rose asked her to call Maan soon and Geet to went,

"Oh my god, I can't call him as Maan before those guys, and I can't him as Sir too, what to do, why is he turning that side, atleast if he looks at me I could sign him to come near me," Geet thought and looked at Rose who was signing her to call Maan, Geet nodded as she moved forward.

"Suniye" Geet's voice made Maan to turn around suddenly, and looked at her in surprise, "O, Ms. Rose is calling us for the photo," Geet said shyly,

Maan excused himself from the group and went with Geet, "Geet, what did you call me now," He asked as he walked with her, "what else to do, I can't call you Maan before them and you said not to call as sir, then how will I call you, then?" Geet asked,

And there was some photo clicks, and Maan asked Geet to stand with him for some separate clicks just both of them, Geet too said yes, and they had their pics, Geet smiled big and Maan too smiled seeing Geet, then they went for the dinning,

Maan was looking at her without a blink, "Maan, can we start the feast" Geet asked looking at the crowd moving to the diner, "Hmmm, my eyes are having it's feast already, and my lips too wanting to have the same," Maan said,

Geet turned to see Maan looking at her his desire burning in his eyes and he licked his lips seeing Geet, "Maan please, stop it, hold your thoughts," Geet said with a fake anger and smiled shyly,

"Geet what will I do, when you are this beautiful, my mind is not listening to me, it's your mistake that you are this gorgeous," Maan said and tried to hold her hand, 

Geet smiled and rushed away and Maan went behind her, Geet went inside the function hall but the area was vacant now, as everyone went to the dinning, Geet went and hid herself behind the floral decorations, and peeped at the hall,

Maan came in and looked around, Geet smiled and stood there silently, "Geet, come out," Maan yelled,

Geet smiled and stood there and peeped again into the hall, but Maan was not there now, "Where did he go," Geet looked around, suddenly she felt some one standing behind her and turned immediately to see Maan,

Geet tried to move but Maan stopped her by holding her tummy over her Saree, Geet felt an shiver as he touched her, he pressed his hand on her tummy and pulled her back, Geet turned to look at him, his eyes burning with the desire, "Maan", Geet tried to speak, but Maan stopped her by keeping a finger on her lips,

"Please Geet," he pleaded and Geet doesn't know how to react, Maan held her hand and kissed it, Geet withdrew her hand and turned back but didn't move, Maan went near her and held her tummy again and pressed it making her to lean on his chest and her kept his face on Geet shoulder from behind.

Geet too felt an heat raising in her soul, Maan's hot cheeks were touching hers as he slightly rub his cheeks on hers, he hands was caressing her tummy above the Saree yet Geet could feel the heat raising from his touch and his other hand was rubbing her arms,

He then turned Geet and looked into her eyes, Geet was unable to see his eyes, which is dark with desire and passion, and she turned around, Maan then went behind her and held her by her waist and looked at her and kissed her on her head slowly, Geet was unable to stand there and she was too falling into his desire,

She was trembling high, Maan then stood before her and kissed her forehead, Geet started to breath high, his slowly act was making her to go crazy, Maan then kissed her eyes one by one, Geet held Maan by his waist crashing his coat by both her hands as she lost her balance,

Maan the bend down and looked at her lips with a lust covering his view, he bend down to kiss it, his lips brushed on hers, Geet closed her eyes and waited for his lips, Maan was not kissing but his lips were brushed her lips teasing her, Geet lost her control and took her hands from his waist and held his head, brushing her fingers into his thick hair and pulled him close,

Maan got his control by her act and he feared, if he began and lost his control, he could never gain it back, and feared that he might cross his limit, so he opened his eyes and looked at Geet, whose eyes were closed and her body shivering and breathing high, He then pulled her hands holding his hair,

Geet looked at him, who was calm now, yet he was desire filled, "Geet, let's go," Maan said and turned and went away, leaving Geet behind, she was feeling shy, instead of stopping him, she lost herself, she then rushed behind Maan,

Maan was still having that passion inside him, so he walked out without holding or touching her and Geet too walked silently, and as they reached their car, Geet found the driver missing,

"Where is your driver," Geet asked, "Oh, I asked him to go away as I knew the party would take time," Maan said and they started driving,

And suddenly out of blue the sky started raining high, Maan was driving silently, suddenly he stepped on the break, as a police official stopped the car,

"Sorry sir, you can't go this way as the way is blocked due to an huge accident," The official said, Maan looked a Geet and then asked is there any other way around, but the official said there is no other way, they had to wait till the road is cleared,

Maan looked at Geet, and the official went away, "what to do now," Geet asked,

"I don't know Geet, and it's raining high, ok, Geet, let's drive into the town, may be we might find some hotel," Maan said and Geet too nodded,

But to Maan surprise there was no town a head, there was only a straight road and small restaurants, Maan stopped the car and looked upset as there was nothing there and they were struck, "don't know where we will find a hotel, and where are we?" Maan said frustrated, and it was raining heavy,

Geet then suddenly without a word, opened the door and went out rushing towards a small shop, before Maan could stop her,

Then Geet came back, in a minute, fully wet, "Geet what the hell do you think you are doing?" Maan yelled,

"Helping you, and ah, this road leads to the high hill and we can find hotel only on the mountain's top, here is a bus stop nearby but at night, no bus will stop here, so we are struck here," Geet said,

Now the weather is been changing from heavy rain to a storm with wind, "Geet it's not safe to stay here, need to find a place," Maan said and tried to start the car but it didn't start,

Maan tried again, "Come on, not now," Maan yelled but no use, the car was died and the thunder and lightning was high scaring the place,

Maan looked at Geet and then outside and before Maan could say anything Geet rushed out into the rain again, "Geet" Maan yelled behind but she was gone, "stupid girl," He thought,

And after a minute Geet came back, and sat inside the car, she was totally messy with rain and waters dropping from her hair and face and she was shivering holding herself, "Geet, one more time you rush out like that, then I will leave you here even, for heaven sake, it's raining outside," Maan yelled,

"But you only said it's not safe to be inside the car, and there is no hotel nearby, so only I went and asked the old lady there, and ah, she said she have a house here where we could stay now," Geet said, Maan was looking straight,

"Can we go there," Geet asked looking at Maan, who was still upset on Geet and then just nodded his head,

Episode 62

Burning Desire

"Wait" Geet yelled as she saw Maan getting down from the car, "Cover your head with your coat," Geet said, and Maan removed his coat and covered his head and went out without a word and Geet too followed him,

The old lady in the shop greeted them, "Beta, my house will be small only, you both can stay here tonight, as I had some work outside," the lady said and took them to her house just backside of the shop,

As they entered the house Maan removed his coat from his head and hanged on the hanger there, "Beta do you want something to eat or drink," the old lady asked,

Maan and Geet both said no, "ok then you both stay here, I will come in the morning, if you go out in the night then lock the door and keep the key under the carpet," the lady said,

"ok, dadi, and thank you so much," Geet said with a big smile, "it's ok beta, bye, and if you feel too cold then lid the fire place, it's already filled with woods," the lady said and Geet smiled big and the lady went out,

"Maan such an nice lady na," Geet said, and Maan just nodded,

"Maan, still anger on me for going into the rain, look if I haven't gone out then we would not have found this place and would have still struck in the rain," Geet said in a sorry tone,

"Geet, look, you are all wet now, and now you don't have any clothes to change too, and you can't bear cold, what if you get fever or something, why don't you understand," Maan asked frustrated,

Geet stood up, "why do you always see the wrong part, I did  that to help you, as you were frustrated about the rain and struck inside the car, I can't see you upset like that so only I went out,"

Geet then walked away and stood near the wall, leaning on to it, "you will risk your life for me and if I ask, you will say that you love me, but when I do something, you will scold me for not taking care of myself," Geet murmured in an anger tone

And Maan was still was looking away and Geet turned on her side and was murmuring something,

"Geet" Maan called as he turned around and was shocked, she was leaning on the wall sideways, water still dropping down her hair and at her Saree ends, and she was standing opposite to a light, receiving the light on her wet body,

Maan caught his breath seeing her like that, she looked so sexy, her Saree sticking to her body, except her creamy arms, and the Saree was so wet that it was revealing her tummy and waist area, her hair was wet and was hugging her shoulders and back, her childish anger on her face, and the yellowish light on her skin, made her look so desiring, 

Maan shook his head and looked at her again, she was holding her arms rubbing it as it was cold, and Maan can see her shivering out of cold, and it was still raining outside and the house was also chilled.

Maan went near her, "Geet, I am just worried about you, that's all, see, now you are shivering," Maan said, Geet turned around and made a baby face,

"Geet, you are totally wet, now, do one thing, hmmm, remove the Saree, or else you will get cold and fever," Maan said and Geet immediately caught her Saree shocked and looked at him in wonder,

"Maan, if I remove this what will I wear," Geet asked in shock, Maan then removed his shirt and looked around, there was an white dupatta like cloth but it was an thin fabric and a bit long for a dupatta, but still Maan went and took it and gave it to Geet,

"Change this, before you get sick," Maan gave her, "and I will make the fire place ready,"

Geet looked around and saw that this place doesn't have any separated room to change, "Maan, but where will I change," Geet asked and Maan too looked around, and he saw an wooden frame stand lying there near the window,

Maan went and took the frame and pushed it in the middle, "Geet, now go behind it and change yourself" Maan said,

Geet too went behind it and looked through the carvings made on the frame. She can clearly see Maan, Maan then turned around and went near the fire place and started to lit the fire,

Maan was feeling the same desire inside him, as he thought of Geet changing her dress just a few feets away, his heart beat raised abit, he slightly turned around and looked at Geet, she was removing her earrings and the unpinning her Saree from her shoulder, Geet too saw Maan seeing her with desire, there was an sudden flow of current in her body seeing him,

Maan was kneeling before the fire and it's orange and yellow flames made Maan feature more dazzling, the image of the fire in his eyes, made his eyes even more lustful, his shirt less body was shining in the fire light, he looked totally like a flawless sculpture, Geet looked at him and her desire to hold him, feel his rock hard body and fall on to his hotness was increasing,

Geet looking at Maan deep into his eyes and Maan too was looking at her, Geet then turned around and removed her Saree from her shoulder, knowing that Maan is looking at her bare skin in her back, as she removed her Saree, and put it on the frame covering the holes, and avoiding Maan's view and then removed all her dress.

Geet then wrapped the dupatta around her chest like a bath towel and pleated the dupatta and tagged it tightly and then wore Maan shirt over the top and buttoned it and she came out of the frame, trembling and feeling nervous to go before him, Maan was still sitting under the fire place, turned to look at her,
Geet was shiver high with shyness, to look at Maan, Maan was out of control looking at Geet like that, with all the white dress, her hair wet, her makeup washed away by the rain, the fire flames dancing on her body, Maan stood up and  turned around, trying hard to control himself,

Geet too felt strange to stand there, the silence was increasing their desire too much, and then Geet looked at an old Radio there, just besides Maan,

"Maan, can you turn the radio on, the silence is weird" Geet said, Maan too felt the same and turn the radio on, there was some ads going on, the sound of the ads made them a little relax, but only for a while, then a music started to play, Both Maan and Geet looked at each other as the song began,

yeh ishq hai gunaah to gunaah kar ke dekhiye
Muhobbat main zindagi tabah kar ke dekhiye

Both Maan and Geet's desire hitted up as they heard the song, they both were looking at each other with lust,

Maan went slowly near Geet and tried to touch her, but she went away before he could touch her and stood near the window, and turned and looked at Maan with her lust filled eyes, inviting him,

Maan then followed her and touched her hand from behind, and held it tightly, then he put his other hand around her waist and touched her tummy and pressed her closed into him, Geet began to breath high and with his other hand he touched her neck and brought down his hands and removed the top button of her shirt and then the next one, revealing her skin more,

And as Geet tried to move he hugged her with both his hands from behind forcing and pressing her more into him,

The rain was pouring heavy with lightning and thunder, scaring Geet and making Maan more bold,

Chamak uthegi bijliya barash padegi badaliya
 Khilenge phool pyar ke
 Udegi dil main titaliya
 Kabhi kisi hasin par nigah kar ke dekhiye

Geet pulled Maan away and went and stood behind the frame, Maan too followed her and stood on the other side of the frame, as Geet moved back, he moved front and finally he caught Geet tightly on her waist and turned her to face him, Geet's shyness was going away from her and she touched his hot face looking at his eyes and moved down her hand to touch his bare skin on his chest and went away and stood near the fire place,

Maan too went near her, and held her arms from back and pushed her down, she slipped down brushing his body and hit the ground, on her knees, Maan then stepped away and sat near her and Geet looked at him, his eyes full of desire, dazzling high, she touched his face and feeling it, and finally touched his lips,

Maan kissed her fingers touching his lips and left her hand and held her face looking at her, and hovered over her and held her shoulder and pushed her down and pulled himself on top of her, balancing his weight in one hand pressing to the ground on his elbow,

Nasha hai kitna ishq mai ishq main
 Maza hai kitna ishq mai ishq main
 Junu hai kitna ishq mai ishq main
 Shukun hai kitna ishq main
 Kabhi kisi se ishq main
 Kabhi kisi se ishq main
 Nibah kar ke dekhiye

Geet was laying there fisting her hands, Maan looked at her and buried his face into between her ear and her neck and brushed her skin with his lips, Geet moaned a bit and was biting her lips, and fisting her hands hurting her fingers,

Maan then bit her ears, and Geet moaned out loud and held his hair, and fisted it in her hold,

Maan then pulled himself up and stood straight and looked at Geet, laying down and suffering out of her desire, breathing high, closing her eyes, Maan then scooped her up and walked towards the bed,

Maan laid her on the bed, and lay beside her, and held her hand and pressed it tightly and Geet too did the same and she closed her eyes and was burning high,

Maan then stood up a bit and kissed her eyes, and the cheeks and he pulled himself up and looked at the lips, Geet's lips were parted and trembling, he went near it and his hot breath touch her lips, Geet pressed his hand she was holding it tightly and thus, it happened, their lips meet finally,

Maan had totally let himself taken over by his desire and Geet too was taken away by her desire, he pulled his hand holding Geet and held her face inside his hold and Geet too took her hands and was holding Maan hair in her fisted hold,

Maan was showing all his hungry and passion of his love thought his kiss, he was literally sucking her up, and eating her up, Geet was just letting him do his work and was enjoying herself,

Geet felt an unknown feeling growing inside her, making her to twist and turn in his hold, it was torturing her, but she love it and wanted more, this was an feel that she never had before, Maan then pulled himself on top of Geet without taking a break,

Geet felt suffocated underneath Maan, but she loved it carry his weight on her, his whole body pressing on hers, as Maan too felt suffocated and difficult to breath, he departed his lips from Geet's and looked at her and rolled back and laid on his back, breathing heavily,

Geet too was feeling a relief and a need to have it, "Geet, I can't control myself anymore, and I don't want to break any value I had learned, I need to marry you, immediately," Maan said breathing heavily,

"Project is also almost over, so tomorrow I am going to Delhi, and say about our love and ask my Dadi maa to make every arrangements for our marriage, and come back and take you with me this week even and as soon as we reach Delhi, I wanted to get married to you, I can't wait even a day," Maan said as he took her hand and kissed her hand,

"As you wish, I too can't stay away from you anymore, please make me all yours, soon," Geet said and then Maan jumped up from the bed and went and sat on an chair there, "Geet you sleep in the bed, I will sleep in this,"

Maan said and went and sat on the chair, and Geet lay back on the bed.

Morning sun hit Maan's eyes, he opened his eyes and stood up and stretched his body, his back ached as he slept on the chair, he then looked around for Geet, and she was not there,

"Geet, Geet," He yelled, she came holding a Coffee mug in her hands, and she was all dressed again in her Saree and Maan's shirt was on the bed,
"Geet, we are in someone else house and you are using their kitchen like it's your house, it's not a good manner, Geet," Maan said in a serious tone,

"I know, it's not a good manners to use someone else kitchen, but this house owner can use their kitchen na," Geet said making a anger face,

Then the old lady came from the kitchen, "Beta, why are you scolding her, I only prepared the coffee," The old lady said,

And Maan turned around to see Geet and she was looking at him with an stern look, "Sorry," He said and Geet laughed out seeing Maan's expression,

"Beta you too get freshen up," the old lady said to Maan, Maan said ok, "Geet, check whether you get the signal now on my mobile, if it does call my driver and ask him to come here with a mechanic" Maan said as he entered the wash room,

When he came out of the washroom, Geet was talking with the old lady, "I had called your driver and he said he will come soon," Geet said as she saw Maan,

"Ok Geet, let's go to the car now," Maan said as he put his shirt on, Geet too nodded an yes,

"Thank you for your help, please keep this as our gift." Maan said as he took Rs.5,000 from his wallet and gave to the old lady,

She was so happy and got the money and then both Maan and Geet, walked away, as they had left, the old lady turned to see Maan's over coat that was hanging on the hanger, "oh, that child forgot his coat, may be he will come back for it," she thought.

Maan and Geet waited near their car till the driver came, as his driver arrived, Maan asked his driver too take care of the car he drove last night and he took the car, his driver came by now, and went away,

Meera was sitting on the couch as Maan and Geet came inside the cottage, "Meera, I am sorry yar, I know you would be tensed, but what to do, his car got crashed, it was raining heavy and the mobile signal was also jammed," Geet said as she went and hugged Meera,

"Geet, I was not worried, I know as far as Maan sir is with you, you will be safe," Meera said, Pulling Geet and smiling at Maan, "Geet, sir, can I get you something to drink," Meera asked,

"No Meera, it's ok, I need to get back now as I had to get ready for my Delhi trip today", Maan said looking at Meera and turned around and smiled at Geet,

Meera looked puzzled, and Maan went away with a smile, "Delhi trip?" Meera turned to looked at Geet,

"Meera actually, he is going to see his Dadi maa and say about our Marriage, he wants to Marry Me as soon as possible and said he will take me to Delhi this week even," Geet said blushing high,

Meera looked at her surprised and started jumping up, "Geet and Maan's wedding," Meera yell.

"Maan Singh Khurana, such an powerful person in Delhi, from a royal family, he is a business man, and our Geet is working for him, and now they are both in Manali," A guy was saying to Breej, who was having his lunch in his room,

"Whoever he is, where ever he is, I will not leave him, I will not leave him," Breej yelled as he stood up.

Episode 63

Geet's kidnap

Geet's sister Rachi was roaming inside her room, highly tensed, as her little brother came into her room, she dragged him in and locked the door behind,

"What happened, Didi, why are you so tensed," He said,

"I heard someone talking to Breej Veer Ji, they found out about Maan Jiju and Geet di, and I know Breej Veer ji will do something to trouble them and he said that they are in Manali," Rachi said worried,

"Oh My God, what to do now?" He asked, "Only one way, I have to inform it to Maan Jiju somehow," Rachi said,

"But how, we can't use our phone here, if someone sees it, then a great problem will arise, and to go out, what reason can we say," the boy said tensed, "we had to think something", Rachi said,

"Maan sir, everything is ready for your trip," Adi said, "Sir, if you say, I will too come with you, as Geet has considered me as brother, it's my duty to take about the marriage to Dadi maa," Adi said slowly looking at Maan,

"No Adi, if you too come with me, all the works here will be stopped, I want this project to be over as soon as possible, and return home, and ah Adi, I am just informing Dadi maa about our love, you can come and talk about the marriage details when I come back and take Geet with me, ok, happy," Maan asked and Adi nodded and smiled big,

"Ok Adi, I will call you once I get to Delhi, I had to go now," Maan said and went away,

As he reached the Manali Airport, Maan took his cell and made a call, As soon as the phone rang, Geet rushed to take the call, "Geet, I am in Manali airport now, will take off in half an hour," Maan said as he heard Geet's hello.

"Maan, I am feeling Nervous," Geet said slowly,

"Geet, you are thinking unnecessarily, don't worry, just feel happy, and ah, after reaching the Delhi airport I will call you," Maan said,

"ok, Take care, I am missing you," Geet replied, "Geet, just a day, I will go, and talk to dadi,  and come back so soon to you, I too can't stay away from you so long dear", Maan said softly,

Geet smiled and said ok, and Maan then cut the call with an, I love you and a kiss,

Geet kept the phone, "God, I am feeling so nervous, Maan is confident but my heart is beating high, please don't let anything happened bad," Geet prayed.

Breej was standing with a bag in his hand in the hall and everyone was standing around him, Rachi and her brother looked at the each other,

"Breej, have you taken everything for the trip," His dad asked,

"Yes Papa, I had checked," Breej said, "Now, what kind of trip are you going and where," His mother asked, "Maa, it's a small trip with my friends, and trust me I would bring you all a gift, that you would love to have," Breej said between his teeth, and everyone around him looked puzzled,

Except for Rachi and her brother, as they both knew where he is going and what gift he is speaking about, then he went away,  Both Rachi and Chotu were scared to hell,

The trip to Delhi was not so long, as soon as he reached Delhi, he called Geet,

"Geet I reached Delhi," Maan said, "Maan don't forget to call me after speaking to Dadi maa," Geet pleaded,

"Geet, if I say about our love then Dadi maa will even ask me to call you and she might even speak with you," Maan said,
"What? Maan if she speaks with me, what should I say, how should I speak," Geet asked freaking out nervously,

"Geet, relax, speak as you always speak, don't worry, I promise you, once you started talking with her, then you won't stop, she likes chatter box girls,"

"Chatter box? Maan, do I speak that much," Geet asked, "No Geet, not that much but too much" Maan said with a grin, and Geet groaned in the phone, "ok, ok Geet, I call you back, soon," Maan said as he went and sat in his car waiting for him there.

Breej stepped into Manali with his gang waiting inside the van, "You guys wait here, I will go and ask the details about the company," he said to his friend,

Breej looked around and found an taxi stand there, "Hello brother, do you know where is this address," Breej showed him the Khurana companies office address, and the driver too showed him the way, then breej went and got into the van and said the directions to the guy who was driving, and he too took away,

Breej jumped out as the van stopped that before the Khurana office, he went to the office and the security stopped him, "Hello, I need to see Maan Singh Khurana," Breej asked in a soft way,

"Maan sir didn't come today to the office," The security said, "Then what about Geet", Breej asked,

"Geet Mam too didn't come to the office," The security said, "Please it's important, try to understand, I need to see Geet, I am Coming from her native, her mother is so serious I need to find her," Breej pleaded and the security saw his sad face,

"ok, wait here, I will be right back," the security said and went in, and after a few minutes he came back, "Geet Mam is in her cottage, you can see her there," The security said and gave him the cottage address,

"Thank you so much," Breej thanked him and went and got into his van and went towards today's cottage,

"Now I had to do something," Rachi said and dragged her brother to her room, as Breej had called his dad to inform that he had reached Manali and this news made Rachi nervous and filled with fear, "Maa, I have some home work to do, so I will come back to help you after finishing it," Rachi shouted from her room and her mom too said ok,

"Look, I am go out now, and I will call Maan Jiju somehow and alter him and came back soon, if somebody asks about me then say that I am inside the washroom, ok," She said and took the card Maan gave her and went out, hiding herself from others view filled with fear, yet she went out successfully and she covered her head with her dupatta and rushed away,

Maan's car was near his Khurana House, his heart was excited and he was suddenly feeling shy to say about it to his Dadi maa, he was sure that she will make fun of him or tease him, suddenly his phone beeped, and he saw it was an unknown number,

Maan looked at the display whether to attend the call or not and finally he took the call, "Hello," He spoke in his usual bossy tone,

"Jiju," a sweet girly voice replied from the other end and Maan immediately recognized who it is, "Hello, Rachi, is that you?" Maan asked surprised,

"Yes, Jiju where are you now?" She asked tensed, "Oh, I am in Delhi, do you want to speak to your sister?" Maan asked.

"Delhi, that means you and Geet Di are in Delhi," Rachi asked relived, "No Rachi, I am in Delhi, Geet is in Manali, if you need I will give her number, so you can speak with her,"

"What, Geet di is in Manali, that too alone, my god," Rachi screamed in phone, Maan signed his driver to stop the car, "what happened Rachi," Maan asked seriously,

"Jiju, Breej Veer ji found out where you are, he has gone to Manali now, with his friends, and he had reached Manali, I am so scared," Rachi said crying up,

"What?" Maan felt an panic, he went blank for a second, "Rachi, don't worry, I will take care, and thanks Rachi," Maan said and cut the call,

"Driver, turn the car back to airport," He said and the driver too turn the car

Calling bell was buzzing up, when Meera was sitting on her couch, she jumped up and went and opened the door, a Guy was standing there, "What do you want?" Meera asked,

"Is Geet here?" The Guy asked in a rough tone, Geet, Meera looked at him, and something clicked her brain, she had seen this guy, he is Breej, Meera had seen him in Geet's family photo,

"Who is it Meera?" Geet voice asked from inside, and Breej tried to step in hearing her voice, but Meera with an instant speed, pushed him away and locked the door stood with her back pressing to the door,

Then Breej and the guys started dashing on the door, trying to open it, Geet came out and panicked as she saw Meera standing there holding the closed door , trying to stop the guys from pushing it open and the guys were smashing the door, "Geet get inside the room and lock yourself, go," Meera yelled,

Geet shook her head a no, "Geet, go, now," Meera yelled, as she was losing and was no match for that guys, "Geet please," Meera pleaded, "Geet go," Meera yelled and Geet too went in locked the door, and as she locked the door, the guys smashed the door open, pushing Meera on to the ground,
"Geet," Breej yelled as he entered, and he tapped on the closed door, "Geet, come out, now," Breej yelled again,

As she haven't replied, Breej then turned to Meera, who was lying on the floor, and went near her, and pulled her up by her hair,

"Geet, come out now, or else, this girl will be dead," Breej yelled, Geet was freaking inside the room, not knowing what to do,

"Geet, don't open the door," Meera screamed, and Breej who was holding Meera by her hair, slapped her hard on her face,

"Geet, even if you don't come out, I will break that door in no minute, and if I do that, you will be dead for sure, I am giving you one more chance, come out and come with me silently, then I will not harm you and your friend, or else," Breej warned Geet,

Geet was standing near the door panicked, she knew if she move out then no one can save her, she held her hand and prayed to lord.

As Geet didn't react, Breej tightened his grip on Meera's hair and hit her hard and pushed her on to the table, and Meera screamed as she hit her head hard on the floor, blood flowed from her broken part,

Geet can't handle it anymore, she can't risk Meera's life, and so she opened the door, and saw Meera lying on the floor, her head bleeding,

"Meera," Geet yelled as she rushed towards her and made her to lay on her lap, and she took her dupatta and covered her wound, trying to stop her blood, Breej went near Geet and pulled her up, and slapped her hard on her face,

"Geet, not a sound, no creating any scene, just come with us silently or else, I will kill her, understand," Breej warned and Geet too nodded an yes, her tears flowing like an river and her heart aching for Meera, then a guy pulled Geet to the van and tied her mouth with a cloth and also tied her hands and legs, and went back to Breej, and said him they are ready,

"What to do with this girl," A guy asked Breej pointing at Meera, Breej looked at Meera's blooded body, "Let her bleed to death, she is of no use," Breej said with an devilish grin and walked away.

As their van crossed the Cottage area, just after a few minutes, Adi was driving inside the Cottage road, as Maan had called him immediately after he got on into the Delhi airport again and Adi rushed inside the unlocked door of the cottage as he parked the Car,

He looked around the messed up room, "Meera," He yelled as he saw Meera lying on the floor, and her head bleeding, "Meera, Meera," Adi was calling her as he scooped her up in his arms, and looked around for Geet, but she was not there and then carried Meera to his car and drove to a hospital,
Maan called Adi as soon as he landed in Manali Airport, "Adi is everything ok," Maan asked,

"Sir, that," Adi dragged, panicked and sad, "Adi, speak up, where are you now, is Geet alright," Maan asked feeling nervous,

"Sir, I am in Life Care hospital sir, Meera is so serious here sir, and Geet, was not there when I went there," Adi said crying, Maan cut the call closing his eyes, and feeling an pain in his heart "Geet" He thought, and rushed outside, and took the car he left in the parking and started driving, He knew where Geet would be, and Meera,

Maan went to the hospital first, and Adi was standing near ICU with a doctor, "What happened?" Maan asked as he went near them,

"Mr.Khurana, she is been badly hurt and lots of blood had been lost and we are giving her the blood now, she is still unconscious, but she is murmuring as Geet, Geet" The doctor said as he saw Maan,

"Can I see her, " Maan asked, "She is out of danger, so I think you can," Doctor said, and Maan went in and Meera was lying there, totally messed up, her happy face flashed before Maan's eyes once, he felt an sudden anger and fisted his hand, he took an deep breath to calm himself down, "Meera, Meera," Maan called,

Meera could hear Maan's voice, yet her body was not reacting, she tried hard to open her eyes, but it was painful, "Meera, what happened to Geet, is she alright," she heard Maan's words, Meera fought her pain and opened her eyes finally, her head ached high,

"Geet," Meera tried to speak, she can't see anything clearly, she could see two shadowy figures standing there and another figure sitting near her, and she knew it was Maan, Maan held her hand and pressed it, Meera gained her strength and spoke, but her voice was so low, so Maan had to bend down close to her face to hear her,

"Breej, Breej had taken, taken, Geet," She paused, "I tried to stop her but, Geet, Geet" Meera paused, Maan pressed her hand, "don't worry Meera I will bring Geet back, you don't strain",

Maan said and went out, Maan eye was filled with anger and rage as he thought of Geet, "Adi I am going to get Geet, take care of the office and Meera," Maan said as he walked away, "But sir, alone, we can get the help of police or" Adi said,

"Adi, no don't do like that, I will take care of it myself," Maan said, "But sir, they look so dangerous," Adi said, "Don't worry Adi, I will do that in their way even," Maan said and rush away,

Episode 64

Back to Hosharpur

"The Marriage Ceremony starts tomorrow, understand," Breej yelled making every one standing around, scared, "Breej listen" Geet's dad started to speak,

"No, I am not ready to listen, my decision is final" Breej shouted up, Geet who was standing there crying in the middle of the hall terrified, wiped her tears, "No, No, I will not marry him, no," Geet shouted high, and everyone turned to her in shock, as she never speaks against Breej nor talk aloud,

Breej slapped her hard, making her to fall on the ground, But Geet got up again, "Beat me as much as you can, kill me if you want to, but I will not marry him, got it," Geet went near Breej and caught his collar,

"I am not afraid for your unmanly acts, understand, I will not marry your stupid friend" Geet yelled high, then Breej slapped her forcefully out of the anger, and Geet fall on to the ground,

Breej then pulled her up by her arms, "if you are not marrying him, then I am going to kill you now," Breej rushed in and came with a sword, when both his Maa came and stood in between Geet and Breej,

"Breej, Please, right or wrong, she is your sister, I will make her understand and I will convince her, please" His mom pleaded, Breej looked at his mom and Geet's mom who was crying and pleading him, and nodded his head,

"Ok I will give one more final chance, but I can't believe her, she might run away again," He said and went near Geet and dragged her and pulled her to her room, and pushed her inside and locked the door, everyone followed him, "No one opens this door, I will give you two days, what every you want to say, say to her and try to convince her, and after that, no one is stopping me from taking her life away" He shouted before everyone and took the room key and went away,

Geet's Mom, went near the door and tapped it, as Geet didn't response, she sat near the door and started to cry, "Geet, what will I do. Why are you behaving like this, what will I do, Geet, my baby" She cried,

"I can't see you die, I can't, it is better you marry that guy your brother is saying, atleast I will be happy that you are still alive" Her Mom spoke in a shaky voice, But all Geet could think and pray was, that Maan goes to the cottage on the right time and saves Meera, and wished Meera would be alright and say everything about the incident to Maan and Maan would be coming to get her.

At the same time she was feared, that Maan with his anger would rush here and could harm her family or harm himself, she doesn't want both, she wanted everyone to be safe, including her monstrous brother, atleast for his mother's sake. She wanted everyone to be happy but it was impossible, Geet laid on the floor and was crying her heart out thinking about her fate,

As Maan reached the airport, he started to Amritsar to the same hotel, where he had booked before and the hotel guys indentified him immediately, and Maan asked for a room, and the room boy took Maan to his room with his bags,

Maan sat on the bed, he knew for sure, Breej will not do any harm to her as he wanted her to marry his friend, and he also knew that Breej would be excepting Maan to come, and would have increased the security with his gangs and guys, Maan then locked his room and went under the shower, and stood there, not to clear his body but his mind, he had to control his anger which is screaming inside his veins and use his brain,

He knew it was no good in fighting against Breej straightly in his place that would turn dangerous to both him and Geet. He should think of a plan, as he came out of his bath, his phone rang and it was an unknown number, Geet, he thought as he took the call.

"Maan Jiju" a small boys voice spoke up, "Chotu," Maan asked in surprise, "Jiju where are you, please come and save Didi." He started to cry.

"Chotu, please don't cry, where is Geet and how is she, she is ok na" Maan asked in fear,

"Breej Veer ji had locked her up in a room and she is crying so long," He replied,

"Ok where are you," Maan asked him,

"I am calling from home only, everyone had gone to Balveer's house to talk about the marriage, even they took Rachi with them, she only gave me the number and asked to call you when they were all gone" Chotu replied,

"No one in home, when will they return do you know and did Breej made any guarding arrangements there," Maan asked.

"Yes Jiju, there are many guys standing outside our house, with swords and guns, and I think they will return in the noon," He said

"Chotu, exactly where is your house, say, if I am in the old building we meet first na, if I am there, how can I reach your house?" Maan asked.

"From there, if you come right, you will find a bazaar street and at the end of that street, there two paths will be diverting in left and right, take the left and if you walk straight you can see our house with a huge entry gate," Chotu said,

"Ok Chotu, now go and tell your didi that I am here and I will see her tonight, and ask her not to cry and be brave, ok" Maan said and then Chotu too said ok happily and kept the phone. And rushed to see Geet,

It was getting dark and Geet was waiting in her locked up room she didn't open the door or talked to anyone except Chotu, "How will Maan come here, what if someone see's him, oh God, please save Maan, Please," Geet prayed as she was walking inside her room and looking through her window,

As she was thinking, Maan was standing right outside the closed gate a few feets away behind a huge tree there, he knew that Breej will reduce his guys, if he is home, a matter of self confidence that if he is there, nothing can gone wrong, and Maan was absolutely right, there were four guys in the front gate and he moved slightly to the back side of the house, there was no one guarding there except for a big wall,

Maan touched his hips to makes sure his pistol is placed rightly in his belt and also checked his shocks where two more was kept, just for safety, He then jumped up on the wall and looked inside, there were two guys standing there near the entrances, Maan without a noise slide himself from the wall, as his jumping would make them alter with the noise,

Then he went back side hiding himself and he saw two jeeps and a bike parked there, and he went near the jeeps and stood there looking up, there were three windows there, "which is Geet's room," Maan thought, and was standing there confused,

Geet who was standing near window saw Maan standing down relaxed with his hands on his hips, "my god, Maan, what is he doing, and how will I call him, someone might hear me if I shout, or someone will see him if I don't," Geet looked confused, she was feeling restless now,

She looked around and then she opened the cupboard and took her dupatta and throws down the window and prayed that it should reach Maan, and it did, it had fallen straight on to his head, and he pulled it and looked up, "Geet" He saw her looking down at him and smiled big,

"Now I knew which room," Maan smiled and rushed and started climbing on the balcony holding on to the pipe and jumped him and stood outside the door of Geet, and it was locked he slightly tapped it, Geet then opened the window, "Maan," she called with tears flowing from her cheeks in happiness,

Maan to came near the window, He smiled big with made Geet to cry more and her tears running from her eyes, Maan wiped her tears inserting his hands between the bars in the window and then he gave her back the dupatta, Geet let out her hands through the bar and touched Maan's face rubbing her hands from his forehead to his chin, and Maan held her hand and kissed it again and again,

"Geet, listen to me, ok, be brave, I want you to say to your family that you are ready for the marriage," Maan said making Geet to go in shock she pulled her hands from Maan and looked at him puzzled,

"What, are you serious?" Geet asked and Maan said yes, "but why," Geet asked in shock,

"Geet, if you say that you are ready for the marriage, then your brother and your family will get busy in it and then they won't be waiting for me, say them that I won't come searching for you and say that I am your boss, and that's all and so they will reduce all the guards and it will be easy for me to come and take you away with me," Maan said,

"Or I could take you with me now smashing and killing everyone who stops me, I am ready for that too, and I actually wanted to, trust me" Maan continued

"Maan please don't do that, I will choose the first one, I want you safe, I don't want you to get even a single wound or pain," Geet said, holding his hand again and Maan smiled and took a pack from his and gave it to Geet.

"Geet here is a cell with blue tooth device, always keep it on and keep it fixed, I will always be able to talk with you by this, if something goes wrong I will come immediately, I will be hanging around here only, ok, so don't be scared," Maan said as he pushed the box inside the bars.

"But I am scared of you being here, what if someone see's you," Geet said scared, "Don't worry Geet, I will be fine," Maan said and turned to leave and he came back and looked at Geet and pulled her hands out of the bar and Kissed it, and Geet too kissed his hands, "I love you Geet, I love you," He said and went away. Geet watched him as he disappear in the corner,

As Maan left Geet went and opened the box and took the set Maan gave her and put the blue tooth device on her ears and pulled her hair to cover it up and went and sat there, waiting for someone to come to her,

Maan was roaming inside the old building, were he once stood with Geet, and found a place where he would be hidden from others views, the building was not so damaged as it looked, Maan pulled an old wooden table in the corner and cleaned it up and kept his bag and his shirt and looked around, there was an old string coat there, he pulled it near the table and cleaned it too and took an blanket from his bag and cover the coat and laid on it,

Then he took his phone and called Geet, who was slightly in sleep, she woke up with a buzz in her ears, then she on and took the call.

"Geet what are you doing?" Maan asked, "Waiting" Geet said, "but where are you Maan?"
"In an old palace, I guess," He said with laughter, "Maan I am scared here and you are having fun," Geet replied.

"Geet, what's there to be scared, I am here na, nothing will happened, now just sleep and keep the blue tooth on, don't disconnect it," Maan ordered, Geet to said ok,

"Maan how is Meera?" Geet asked with a doubt, "she is fine, Geet, she is in hospital and Adi is with her, she should have been ok by now," Maan said,

And then Maan and Geet were talking all night and fell on the sleep, and when the sun rose, Geet wake up, hearing a noise, someone was opening her door, Geet sat up immediately and adjusted her hair and hid the blue tooth device on her ears and sat up holding her knees.

Geet's mom came opened the door and went in, and sat near Geet, and started crying, "Geet, my baby, why are you doing like this, and is what Breej said was true ,are you married to some other guy," Her mother asked, holding her face rubbing her face and Geet knew exactly who she is talking about,

Maan heard some conversation in to his ear, he thought he was dreaming and opened his eyes as he heard Geet's voice and then his adjusted his blue tooth which was still on, and listened their conversation,

"No Maa, I am not married, and he is my boss, he tried to save me only out of humanity, he is nothing more than a boss," Geet said exactly what Maan asked her to say,
"Way to go Geet," Maan said aloud and Geet heard his voice and knew he was hearing, it made her smile, but she hid it, "Maa, please, you want me to be happy right, to be fine right, and you won't get upset if I do something by my wish right," Geet asked,

"No baby, no, I want you to be happy and I don't care how, I just want you to be alive," Her mom said,

"Maa, I will marry that guy, I will, for you, for our family pride, and if I marry him, if something goes wrong you will all be there na" Geet asked,

"Sure baby, sure, I will not let anything happened to you ok," Geet's mom said, "ok then I will do this marriage,"

Geet mom smiled big and looked at Geet and kissed her on her cheeks and said she will say this to Breej and come soon, and went away,

"Geet, your mom really loves you," Maan said as there was silence there, "I know Maan, but I don't think Breej Veer ji will believe me that easily" Geet said worried,

Breej was standing there holding the pillar, and the whole family was looking at him, waiting for his decision, "No, I don't believe this, she is playing us, she is planning something, she loved that guy," Breej said.
"No Breej, I asked about him, he is just Geet's boss, and nothing else, promise, Geet said she will do the marriage," Geet's mom said,

"Yes, Veer ji, I will marry your friend," Geet's voice came from behind and everyone turned to look at her, "I will marry him at one condition, if he tortures me, I will come back here," Geet said

"Geet, you were scared that he will beat you ah, silly girl, we are there na we will not let him harm you and Balveer's mom is too a nice women," Geet's mom said as she hold Geet's face in her hand, and Geet just nodded, Geet felt an guilt when she thought that she is fooling her mother, but she had no other go,

Geet felt tears as she thought about her mother and hugged her and she too hugged her, "Maa, take Geet to her room, I will call Balveer's family and ask them to start the ceremony today even, I don't want her to change her mind again," Breej said as he went away,

Both Rachi and Chotu were looking at Geet shocked, and they went near Geet and took her to the room, "Didi, what happened, why you did accept to marry him," Rachi asked and then Geet went and locked the door and said everything to Rachi and Chotu and asked not to say this to anyone, both of them promised and they both were so happy.

As Rachi and Chotu went out, Geet locked the door, "Maan, did you hear what Veer ji said, today the marriage ceremony starts, tonight the Mehandi and tomorrow the marriage"

"Let them and you too enjoy with your family, don't think of anything else, just relax and enjoy, Maan is there na," Maan said and Geet smiled but her heart was still beating with fear,

Episode 65

Marriage Ceremony

"Maa, Make Geet ready for the night ceremony a bit early tonight, today Balveer's family are bring shakun, and I had invited everyone to official announce that the Marriage tomorrow," Breej shouted as he entered the hall,

Rachi and Geet were standing near the pillar, hiding them, hearing this, "Di, what will happen now, if the night ceremony is over then the Marriage tomorrow morning is conformed, what for Jiju is waiting?" Rachi asked,

"I don't know Rachi; I don't know why Maan is so calm and what he is thinking?" Geet said nervously, forgetting that her blue tooth is still on and Maan can hear her,

"Geet, I can hear you, please, wait, and don't worry," Maan said, Geet shook her hand and looked tensed, she didn't want to stress him more but she was also scared of everything happening around,

"Maan had you had your breakfast, and lunch? How will you go out" Geet asked suddenly remembering that he is hiding and he can't go to the dabba also, as someone can identify him,

"Don't worry Geet, I have some fruits and bread with me, it's enough." Maan said.

Geet thought for a minute and dragged Rachi into the kitchen, where her mom and Aunt was preparing the lunch, "Maa, can I cook something for the lunch today," Geet asked seeing her Mom and Aunt there,

"Sure, Geet, sure," Her Mom said and then her Mom and Aunt went out, "What are you doing?" both Maan and Rachi asked together,

"Cooking for your Jiju" Geet answered to Rachi and she heard Maan smiling there, "ok di, I will too help," Rachi said, and they both started to cook,

"Geet, please cook soon, as soon as you said you are cooking for me, my stomach started aching" Maan said.

"Maan please, be silent for sometimes, I need to cook, or else I would spoil the dish," Geet said, Maan haven't said anything after that, then after finished her cooking, suddenly Geet face went dull and upset, "di what happened," Rachi asked,

"Rachi, I had prepared lunch but how will I take this to him," Geet said and Maan too heard it,

"Geet, why should you come, I will come there," Maan said in a soft tone, "What," Geet screamed, "No Maan, don't" Geet said in fear,

"Don't fear Geet, I will come, just keep my lunch ready in your room," Maan said, "Maan, please, don't, I am scared," Geet begged,

"Don't be scared, I had already started" Maan said and Geet started shivering, and Rachi asked what happened, "your Jiju is coming here" Geet said and Rachi too was shocked,

Geet was feared but still she made a thali for him and keeps aside and just then her Mom called Geet and Rachi to bring the food, as everyone was sitting ready for the lunch, as of "all guys" first rules, Geet's dad, Grand pa, uncle, and Breej was sitting and the ladies were serving them, "Today Geet made the lunch" Geet's mom said, and Breej looked at Geet, who was standing there with a slight smile,

And everyone started to praise Geet's cooking and Geet was smiling outside but her heart was beating high, not knowing how Maan will come here, After the guys started eating Geet's Mom asked Geet to eat along with them, "Maa, I feel little tired and sweaty now, I will first have a bath and then eat, I will take my lunch thali to my room and I will eat there, you all eat now," Geet said,

And Geet mother too said ok, then Geet went and took the thali that she prepare for Maan and went to her room, and closed the door, "Hello, Maan where are you," Geet asked scared,

"In your house," Maan said casually, making Geet faint, "what, Maan, where are you,"

"In a long corridor upstairs, nearing your room," Maan asked, Geet immediately opened her room door and went out and saw Maan walking on the corridor, she looked around and went near him, "Hey Geet," Before Maan could speak, she closed his mouth and dragged him in to her room and closed the door,

Maan went and sat on the bed, "Maan are you playing, what if someone sees you", Geet made an anger face as she sat near him, "relax, only your Veer ji can identify me and I know he is not here now, I saw him moving out and after that only I came, relax," Maan said but Geet turned her face away looking upset actually afraid,

"Geet, I am Hungry," Maan said and Geet turned around and looked at him, "what am I going to do with you," Geet said as she held his face, "wow, who is saying this now," Maan asked with a smile,

"Yes, what happened to the serious type Maan, you look a lot cooler now," and it's scaring me," Geet said,

"Geet, I am cool because I knew exactly what's gonna happen, and I know it would make you happy too, don't worry," Maan said as he pulled Geet hear him by her waist,

"Maan I know you are doing this to make me feel normal and not scared na, you acting so normal, as nothing is wrong, just for me na, I know, how tensed you are, but you are hiding it and doing all this naughtiness to make me happy na," Geet asked as she lay on his chest, holding him,

Maan too held her tightly, "No Geet, not as you thing, yes I want you to be happy, and I want you to enjoy your day with your family so well, enjoy this marriage ceremony well," Maan said as he pulled her from his hold and holding her face, "Enjoy the ceremony?" Geet asked puzzled,

"Yes Geet, think that this marriage is for us, our marriage ceremony, Maan and Geet's, so have fun," Maan said and kissed her forehead, Geet don't know what to say, she just was looking at him,

"What are you up to Maan?" Geet asked and Maan just smiled, "Geet, Lunch," Maan reminded her and Geet shook her head and took the thali, "Sorry Maan, you favorite dish, I can't make here, I made only Punjabi dishes, sorry,"

"Hey why are you apologizing Geet, whatever made with this hands, will be my favorite dish and I will love it," Maan said holding her hands, "and I will even love it more, if this hands feeds me the food," Maan said, Geet smiled and looked at Maan, she had never seen Maan like this before, he was so different,

Don't know why, but she looked at him in wonder, to see him smiling and doing all this naughtiness, it was confusing yet Geet took the plate and start to feed Maan with her hands, and Maan too did the same, as they finished the lunch, Maan and Geet washed their hands and went and sat on the bed, Geet laid on Maan's chest,

"Maan, I never dreamed that you will be sitting with me in my room like this," Geet said, "actually I never thought I would be sitting in my bed ever again," she said feeling happy though she was feared, and Maan to held her and closed his eyes and leaned on the bed frame pulling Geet too with him,

Geet and Maan jumped up when someone knocked on Geet's door, Geet looked scared, "Di, it's me only, open the door," Rachi said, Geet got her life back, and breath out and she opened the door, and let Rachi in and locked the door immediately,

"Jiju, how are you," Rachi asked smiling at Maan, who was standing near the balcony door, "I am fine," Maan said with a smile, "Rachi, did Breej returned now," Maan asked,

"No Jiju, but mom asked me to make di ready as the guests will come some now," Rachi said and then Maan looked at his watch, it was 5, my god, they actually slept holding each other of three hours, Maan held his head,

"Ok Geet, I will go now, see you tonight" Maan said and said a bye to Rachi and went and climbed down the balcony, and disappeared in no minutes, both Geet and Rachi looked at him vanishing down in wonder,

And Rachi asked Geet to get ready, and Geet too started to get ready, and everyone started to come and Geet's family where standing outside their house to welcome Balveer's family, Breej was still feeling nervous and was looking around restless,

"Breej relax, she is happy, see that, nothing will go wrong," his Grand pa said to Breej, "I can see that she is happy and that's why I am feeling an doubt," Breej thought but smiled to his grand pa and went and joined the group. Geet and Rachi came down and went and stood near her mom,

Then the Balveer's family arrived with their relatives and everyone came and blessed Geet, and both the family Members got mixed up and the party started and everyone started to dance, and Balveer came and smiled at Geet, and came near her, "finally Geet, you are mine, and this time no one will save you," Balveer said, he was getting on her nerve, but she calmed down herself,

"Geet, I know that you were in love with that guy, what's his name, ah, Maan, how was your relationship with him, did he actually made you his wife by all means," Balveer asked with an evil grin, Geet was disgusted by this thinking and looked at him in anger, "shameless creature," she thought,

Thank god, before he could speak anything more, Breej called him and so he went towards him leaving Geet, then Geet suddenly felt like someone pulling her dupatta, she got shocked and turned around to see a little boy, he gave her a tray of sweets and run away, Geet was puzzled and looked at the tray, there was an letter between the sweet,

Geet went away hiding from others and opened the letter, "Geet, your looking beautiful in this dress, Maan," Geet got shocked and looked around, "Maan," she called him holding the blue tooth, just then see recognized that she had removed the blue tooth and kept it in the wash room, oh my god, Geet thought and moved away to get to her room.

"Geet, where are you going come and sit here," Geet's mom called her and she too went and sat there, everyone came and gave shakun to Geet, "Geet, here is the dress for the night's function, go and wear it and come soon, let's start the ceremony," Balveer Mom said,

And Geet too took the dress and went to change dragging Rachi with her, she rushed into her room and locked the door and went the wash room and looks at the Blue tooth device and stick in her ears, immediately Maan called and she was so relived as she heard Maan's voice,

"Geet, I had told you not to remove the blue tooth na," Maan asked and Geet said a sorry, and asked where is he,

"In your house," Maan replied, stopping Geet's heart beat, "Maan, what are you saying, what are you doing here?" Geet yelled out,

"Geet, what are you speaking, I am your bridegroom na, and I am suppose to be here na," Maan asked, "Maan, you are crazy, you are scaring me," Geet said feeling nervous,

"Come on Geet, be relaxed, and enjoy the party, I will also be there, don't worry about me, keep smiling, I will be watching you," Maan said and Geet said nothing and started to change her dress and went out as Rachi and some other girls tapped on her door,

Then they brought Geet down, her house was fully decorated and turned into an marriage place in no time, Breej was the only reason, all relatives were arriving as per Breej's invitation and Geet was feeling nervous,

They made Geet to sit on the stage made for her and all other girls sat near her, surrounding her and then some relatives came and gave her shakun and Geet received it, "Geet you look beautiful," Maan's sudden voice in blue tooth made her to jump, where is he she thought and looked around,

Maan who was standing upstairs hiding himself behind the curtains, saw that she is searching for him,"Geet, look up," Maan said and Geet too looked up to see Maan standing there and looking at her, Geet eyes widen in shock, seeing him standing there coolly, her fear raised and she looked nervous, "Geet, relax, everyone is busy downstairs, so don't worry, I am safe," Maan said as she saw her,

And then everyone there started to sing songs and some started to dance, and then Mehandi ceremony started, the lady who was putting Mehandi, took Geet's hand and started to put the design, "Geet, say your bridegrooms name, I had to write it na," the Mehandi women asked as she finished her design,

"Oh, don't asked her, she will feel shy, it's Balveer," An women there said, and Geet immediately pulled her hand from the lady's hold, and looked nervous, "Geet give your hand, I need to write the name, it's part of the ceremony," the Mehandi Lady said and Geet slightly turned to look up at Maan, who was also seeing her nervously,

"Geet di, Give your hand to me, I will write my Jiju's name, myself," Rachi suddenly came and pulled Geet's hand and took the Mehandi corn from the lady's hand, and the lady to went away smiling and leaving Rachi too write the name,

Geet smiled big at Rachi and Rachi too smiled big and hugged and kissed Geet on her cheeks and Geet too kissed her back, "Geet, give one more kiss on my behalf too, she is so brilliant," Maan said and Geet smiled and kissed Rachi again, "this is for your Jiju," Geet said in her ears,

Then Rachi pulled her hand and wrote Maan's name, inside the Design Made already, and showed to Geet, and Geet blushed high, "Geet, I love you," Maan said making Geet to blush more, Geet was silence as everyone was sitting around her,

Then the Song got heavier and everyone started to dance and Rachi and Chotu too started to dance along with the group, and suddenly a girl came and dragged Geet to dance with them and Geet was just standing there smiling, "Geet, come upstairs," Maan said and Geet looked up and Nodded a no to him,

"Please," Maan said and Geet looked around, "Maa, I am going to the wash room," Geet said in her Maa's ears and excused herself and went up, Breej noticed that, "Geet where are you going alone, when everybody is here" He yelled, Geet got scared and turned to him,

"Breej, she is going to the wash room," Geet's mom spoke on her behalf, "Then you go with her, I already said you not to leave her alone till the marriage is over, didn't I" Breej yelled,

"Maa, I will go will Geet di," Rachi said who was standing there, "ok, be careful," Breej warned Rachi and then went away and Rachi and Geet too rushed up,

Maan came before them as soon as they came up, "thank you Rachi, you are a smart girl," Maan said as he smiled big at Rachi, "Thanks Jiju," Rachi said smiling even bigger,

"Enough of you both, Maan what is this, if Breej Veer ji gets a little doubt on us na, then that's all," Geet said scaried,

"Oh, come on Geet, your stupid, good for nothing brother can't do anything, be relaxed," Maan said,

"Maan, why did you call me?" Geet asked looking nervous, Maan took a bag laying on the floor and gave it to her, "your wedding dress," Maan said and Geet looked at in shock, "sorry, our wedding dress," Maan said,

"Maan, what do you got in your mind, I don't understand," Geet asked confused, "just wear this dress tomorrow and I will say everything later," Maan said with a slight smile.

"wow, Jiju, dress for di, you forgot me na," Rachi said looking upset, "Oh Rachi, it's wedding dress, ok, when you are getting married, I will present you a beautiful bridal dress, it's a promise of Maan Singh Khurana," Maan said looking at Rachi and she blushed,

"Maan we are going down and you too go away from here before anyone comes upstairs ok," Geet said as she looked down, and Maan too nodded,

And turned to leave when Geet held his hand, "Maan everything will be ok tomorrow na," Geet asked,

"Yes Geet, Yes just relax, ok love you, bye," He said as he pressed her hand and let it go, "Bye Rachi, good night," Maan said, "Good night, Jiju" Rachi said with a smile, and Maan went away and Geet and Rachi rushed down,
Maya_Maan thumbnail

Episode 66

Geet's Marriage

Geet woke up as her mother was tapping on her room's door, "Geet open the door, it's five'0 clock already, we need to start the puja and the ceremony", Geet, jumped up as she realized today is her Marriage, she reached under her pillow and took the blue tooth device and held in her ears and then searched for her phone and called Maan,

"Good morning Geet, thought you would be sleeping that's why didn't call you," Maan said in a bright voice as he was walking in his room in Amritsar,

"Maan, my Mom and Aunt will come now and take me for the bath, so I am removing the blue tooth device, but when I come back to the room I will wear it, and call you back," Geet said and she heard her mom tapping on the door again, yelling at her,

"Ok Geet, but don't panic I got everything under control, just be relax," Maan said as he picked up a green and grand sherwani from the bag,

"Maan I got to go, mom is here already," Geet said in a hurry, "ok Geet, I love you" Maan said like a promise,

"Maan everything will be ok Na?" Geet asked as she was so tensed about the whole thing going around her, "Don't worry Geet, trust me, be cool," Maan assured her.

"Ok Maan, whatever you say," Geet said as she cut the call, she doesn't even understand why Maan is so calm, this was confusing her, but yet she didn't ask anything, she knew Maan will not do anything without thinking twice, that too when it's concerned with her,

Geet then removed her Bluetooth and took her cell and hide it under the bed and opened the door, "Oh my child,  what were you doing this much time, ok come let's get you ready," Her mom said pulling her out and her Aunt and the Rachi was standing there,

"Geet," Breej's wife came and hugged her, "Bhabhi, how are you," Geet said hugging her, "O, I was in my native for an function, just yesterday your brother called me and I am here," She said smiling big and pulling herself from Geet and walked Geet down,

Maan took his towel and went inside the shower, he thought about what he is going to do today, and he wished it would go right, "I wish, I don't end up in upsetting Geet, better this plan goes well,"

Then he came out, wrapping up his towel around his waist, and took his phone and called Adi, "Adi, what's up?" Maan asked as Adi took the call,

"Sir, all the flights to Manali are cancelled due to the bad weather, so the take off will be delayed, and so I had booked an room in hotel Lux in Chandigarh for you and Geet, sir, you can stay there till everything is set sir," Adi replied,

"Ok Adi, good work, I will call you back," Maan said, "sir, please be careful and bring back Geet," Adi said in a scared tone,

"Don't worry Adi, I will bring back your sister, and we will be safe," Maan said in an confident tone and kept the phone, he took a deep breath and started to get ready, and he never forgot his pistols, he wished that there should not be an situation which would force him to use this, anyways, he got ready and went out clearing his room, and checked out,

"Ragu, I am taking the car and will be back by noon and leave it here myself," He said to the reception guy, "Sir, no need to say anything sir, you can take it and leave it as you wish," the hotel guy said and Maan smiled and thanked him and went away.

When Geet and her gang came down, the village ladies were sitting there, near an big vessel filled with water mixed with rose water smelling sweet, and small cups filled with Haldi mix and sandal mix,

They made Geet to sit on a small three legged stool and the elderly ladies began to put haldi and sandal mix on Geet's face and arms and legs, one by one, then three ladies stood and took three small pot like bronze vessel and took the water in it and poured it on her head, making her all wet,

After that Geet's mom came and gave her a dress in a tray, "Geet, go and change this,"  Her mom said and asked Rachi and Breej's wife to go with her, and get her ready, they both said an yes and took Geet and they all went up stairs,

As Geet went and changed her dress and came out of the washroom, both Rachi and Breej's wife made Geet to sit down, and Breej wife started to do her hair, and then covered her hand with dupatta and took her to the puja, and everyone from the family was gathered there, Geet then went and joined the puja, everyone started to pray as the pandit ji started the puja,

"God, you know what's happening with me, I love Maan more than anything else in the world, and now, I too don't know what's going on or going to happen next, but you know everything, so please, help me, help Maan, whatever he is planning or above to do, just be with him, save him, I am so sorry that I am cheating my family, but I don't have any other options too, forgive me and please help me," Geet prayed  her heart out.

Her heart was beating high as the time was reducing down to her marriage timing, as she was praying, Maan was driving his way to her home, he was confident, "whatever it is, Geet is come with me today, she will be mine from today, whether the plan goes well or not," Maan though as he drive,

Then after the puja, Geet was asked to go to her room, as they were all getting ready for the wedding ceremony, the wedding had been planned in their house even, so all the arrangement were made, Breej was still not convince about Geet's acceptance for the marriage, it was an quick change in her decision, and also he doesn't want to create any scene here, so he asked his closest friends to watch the house closely.

Geet went to her room, followed by her mother, sister and Bhabhi, "Geet, I had to go down to welcome the guests, so please get ready ah," she said, and asked Rachi and Bhabhi to get her ready in time,

Geet went and took the dress Maan gave her, "Geet, where did you get that dress, your wedding dress is here na," Geet's Bhabhi asked in doubt,

"O, O," Geet struggled and looked at Rachi, "oh, ah, Balveer's Aunty gave it, as a wedding gift" Rachi said and Geet nodded, "Aunty?" Geet's Bhabhi looked confused, but let her worn the dress,

Geet went inside her wash room and changed her dress and came out, wearing the lehenga without the dupatta, "wow, Geet, this dress is amazing," her Bhabhi said and she then made Geet to sit on the chair and started to apply the makeup and after that she started to put on the wedding jewels, one by one,

As the time nears, Geet was getting nervous, "where is Maan now, what is Maan up to now, god," she thought, as the jewels wear all worn up, then she put the dupatta on Geet and arranged it, and cover her head in the traditional way,

"Geet, you look beautiful, as an angel," Geet's Bhabhi said smiling, but she felt sad, as she knew Geet life with Balveer would be as hers to Breej, though everyone knows it, they can't do anything, this is the only way Geet could be alive, and they wanted her to be alive,

Just then some band sound was heard, "oh my god, looks like Balveer's family had arrived," Geet's Bhabhi smiled, "Rachi stay here, I will go down, and until we say don't come down ok," She said and rushed down,

As soon as she went down, Geet went and took her mobile and the blue tooth device, and called Maan, "Maan, where are you" she yelled, "Geet please stay calm, I am here, just stay calm, I am coming now to your house only, just stay in your room" Maan said and Geet too relaxed but was an fear was inside her,

Maan went near Geet house, the crowd was coming on and on, Maan stood there looking for an opportunity to get in, he looked around, and at the gates entrance four guys were standing calmly and Maan could see that they are not here for the function but to be the guards, Maan thought of entering from the back, and walked straight to the back yard, but her stopped as somebody called him,

"Hello brother, can you please help me, I could use some help here, please," someone screamed and he looked to see an young and handsome guy, in an orange sherwani, standing near a van and calling him, Maan thought once and went near him,

"How can I help," Maan asked as he went near, "can you please help me to take those luggage's from the top, it's bit heavy," He said and Maan too said ok,

"I don't understand why this Geet's family arranged for this Marriage all at a sudden, I don't know when they had the engagement function also, suddenly he called yesterday and said today is her marriage, will someone do like this ah," He said as he and Maan pulled the luggage's down,

And as they had pulled the luggage's down, the guy turned to Maan, "strange, if not to other, atleast to me, Geet's own brother, I should have been informed first even right, that the formality na," the guy said and Maan looked at him in shock, "Geet's brother?" He asked in shock,

"Yes, My mother is Geet's Maasi and I am her younger brother, and I am sorry, who are you, haven't seen you here before," He asked and before Maan could say anything, "Oh, you must be from the bridegroom's side," He himself found an answer and smiled to Maan's relief,

"Yes, I am bridegroom's side, just came today from Delhi," Maan said and the guy smiled big, "Delhi, hmmm, I am Lucky Singh from Amritsar" he said as he hugged Maan in a formal way, "ok let's go," He said,

"Can I help you to take those luggage's" Maan asked and Lucky smiled big, "sure, sure, thank you,"

"Hey you look so fit, just like me, do you work out regularly," Lucky asked looking at Maan who took a bag and walked with him,

"Yes Lucky, I do," Maan said, and Maan looked at the guards standing there near the gate, they might identify him, Maan stopped and thought for a second, "Lucky, there is many luggage's left, and you are an important guest and you can't come and take it all by yourself one by one, and someone has to stand near the van na, or else something might go missing too," Maan said to Lucky and he turned to look at Maan,

"You are right, but what to do," Lucky asked, "what is this Lucky, you are Breej's guest and Geet's brother, important guest, see there, four guys are standing there simple near the gate, call them all, ask two of them to take the balance luggage's and two to stand guard near the van," Maan said his idea with a grin,

"wow, you are brilliant, hmmm, if I too become brilliant like you na, then my mom won't never scold me at all," He said and he called the four guys standing near the gate and they too came near him, "Lucky, you say to them, I had to make a phone call, I will make the call and come and join you," Maan said and went away as the guards came near them,

"Come soon," Lucky said behind him and went towards the guys, as the gateway was clear now, Maan went inside immediately and mixed with the crowd and went toward the house,

After a few minutes, Maan was inside the house, on one noticed him especially Breej who was busy with his friends, both the families where standing out, having fun, the house was almost empty, with only a few relatives, that too all were girls,

"Beta," Someone called Maan, putting him into shocked but turned around to look who it was, it was Geet's mom,

"Beta, you didn't wear the tilak on your forehead" Geet's mom said innocently, as she took the Sindur mix in the puja thali she was holding and kept the tilak on Maan's forehead, Maan bend down to get her blessing as she kept the tilak, "God bless you" She said with a smile, as she was taken aback with a respectful gesture like this,

Maan looked at her and smiled slightly, Maan then said he need some water, "Beta, you even go and take it, it's kept there, think it as your house, don't feel shy," she said and went away to join the gathering outside,

Geet was tensed, so she asked Rachi to take some water for her, and she called Maan again, "Maan, where are you, with a hour or so, the wedding will be started, everyone had arrived and what are you doing," Geet yelled,

"Oh, Geet, I said na, I am inside your house only, and don't worry it's fully vacant, Geet stay in your room even I will come now" Maan said,

"Maan, please come soon, I starting to feel restless," Geet said as if pleading,

Before Maan could speak, he heard Geet screaming on the phone, "Geet", He shouted

"I know, Geet, I know, you would do something like this, how dare you try to fool me," Breej voice was high on the phone, Maan closed his eyes, "damn Breej," he said and then rushed inside knowing that danger,

Geet was shivering high, the fear was covering her eyes, "Geet, I had enough, again I can't stand with my heads down to Balveer, it would be better that I kill you, as he would atleast see that I am honesty to my words," He said between his teeth and dragged her holding her head to the down stairs,

As he pulled her down stairs, and push her on the floor near the stairs and pulled the sword hanging on the wall and looked at her, the Girls who was standing there screamed and rushed out seeing Breej like this,

Breej raised his sword before he could swing it on Geet, Maan went and caught his hand and hit him hard on his chest and pushed him back, Breej struggled and balance him and looked at Maan, Geet immediately went near Maan and hugged him, crying and frightened, Maan too hugged her and looked at Breej, his anger raising in his eyes,

Episode 67

Geet Maan Singh Khurana

Geet was holding Maan so tightly, "Geet, I am here, I am here, it's ok, it's ok" Maan said as he was holding her, Maan suddenly pushed Geet away as he saw Breej hovering over him with a sword, and caught Breej's hand with the sword,

Maan caught Breej's wrist and twisted it hard making him drop the sword on the floor with a huge scream, Maan the kicked him hard on his abs, making Breej to fall on the ground,

"Geet lets' move out," Maan said as he turned and caught Geet's hand, and rushed away, But before they could keep a feet, Breej caught Maan's neck in his arm hold from behind, Maan let go of the Geet's hand and tried to pull Breej arms away and free himself,

Geet was standing her, panicked and frightened, she was in a total shock that she even forgot to scream, Breej tightened his hold with both his arms, Maan felt it's no use in trying to free his arms, so he used his elbow to hit on the Breej's ribs from sideways,

And it worked, Breej immediately released his hands around Maan's neck and caught his ribs in pain, then Maan jumped on Breej and caught his neck in one hand and Breej too did the same and both were using their free hands to holding on to each other,

Geet's family rushed in as some girls rushed out and said that Breej is trying to kill Geet inside, to Geet's mom and aunty who was standing on the lawn, "what?" Geet Mom immediately rushed in and Geet's Aunty went and informed this to Geet's Grand Pa and her father and to her husband, who was speaking with their guests from Amritsar, Geet's Maasi's family.

Geet's Grand Pa asked Geet's uncle to attend the guest and asked him to no to let anyone in without their permission, and they all went in,

Geet's mom was the one to enter first and saw Geet standing near the stairs scared and panicked and Breej and the new guy whom she saw a few minutes later, was fighting holding their neck, she was confused, and then the rest of the family arrived and was as shocked as Geet's mom was,

Lucky who had seen Maan before was confused, and Lucky's big brother, who can in, went and held Breej from his back and pulled him from Behind, "Breej, did you lost it, all the guest who came for the marriage are waiting outside and you are fighting like this, Breej listen, leave him," He shouted,

Lucky then rushed and copied his brother and tried to pull Maan, "leaving him, what happened, let's talk it out," He yelled at Maan, But both Maan and Breej didn't lose his grip, then some guys came in hearing the yelling and everything, thought Geet's uncle tried to stop them,

Within a minute the whole village was watching this fight, filling the room, Geet's family was totally in shock and panicked, not knowing what to say, just then Balveer entered the room and saw Maan and Breej fighting, as he knew Maan very well, he went and pushed Lucky away and hit Maan hard on his face,

Maan lost his Balance with this sudden attack, and but didn't lose his grip on Breej, Breej seeing Balveer, loosen his grip on Maan and pushed Maan away, let him free to Balveer, Balveer when try to hit Maan again, Maan caught his hand and hit him hard on his abs, fisting his hands, with a two hard blow Balveer lost it to Maan and fall on the floor,

The crowd around them was as terrified as they stood as a statue and watch this, suddenly Breej went and took the sword lying on the floor and raised it on Maan, rushing toward Maan who was heading to Balveer who was on the floor,

Geet who saw this, Maan standing there turned away, not noticing this attack, looked shocked Geet sense hit her and she screamed, "Maan" and went and stood between Maan and Breej's sword, just before the sword could touch her waist Maan turned and caught it in his hand, stopping it from touching Geet,

And pulled her away and kicked him hard on the stomach, Making him to fall on the ground, seeing this Geet's family knew that this was Maan, the guy Breej was talking about, Geet saw Maan's hand was cut and blood was flowing from the palm,

The place suddenly became too silent, Breej and Balveer on the floor and the villager looking in wonder and Geet family looking panicked,

Maan looked around and also saw Geet crying; He then wiped her tear with his uncut hands and looked at Geet's Family,

Maan calmed himself taking a deep breath and went near, Geet's Grand pa, "Ji, I am sorry for this mess, I am sorry for breaking your hearts, I didn't mean too and I had no other way either,"

Maan turned around and saw that everyone are looking at him, Breej stood up slowly supported by some village guys and Balveer too stood up,

"I am in love with Geet and I like to Marriage her, and she too loves me and wants to marry me," Maan said and before he could continue,

"She is a little girl she doesn't know what right and wrong, you are misleading her," Breej yelled from the corner,

"Oh you better not open your mouth Breej," Maan shouted, his anger sparing out, Geet went and held Maan hands and he cooled down,

"We are Geet's family and we know what to do," Finally Geet's grand pa spoke out, Maan looked at him

"Family, I am sorry, if you are really a family then you would have asked whether Geet likes this marriage or not, you wouldn't have forced her into the marriage, which she hate, that to with an guy, who is not even fit to be an human," Maan said with a grin controlling his raising anger,

"Geet is our family, we have all the rights on her, even to kill her," Breej said, provoking Maan, "oh that I can see, you have tried to kill her twice and now you call yourself a family, what an ridiculous family," Maan said between his teeth frustrated,

"Oie," Breej shouted as he rushed to Maan, but stopped by his dad and Geet stopped Maan from moving forward to Breej,

"Breej we had enough after all this, we are not going to marry Geet to Balveer, we are cancelling the Marriage," Balveer's father said out of blue, seeing everything happened here, and went out with his family and relatives, without a word and now only Geet's family and Village people reminds,

"You ruined everything, you scoundrel, I will not leave you alive, I am saying now, yes I tried to kill Geet, and I will try again and kill her, for disobeying my orders, you destroyed my families pride, our prestige, I will not leave you," Breej yelled as he moved forward,

"Stop it Breej," Geet shouted out loud and the whole gathering was stud and was looking at her in shock, is it Geet,

"What do you call an prestige, what do you call an pride, marrying me to your worthless inhuman friend, just because he follows you like a dog and does everything you say and help in all the crime you are making, is this is the pride you are talking about, not allowing a single soul to speak against you in decision, you take the decision and everyone follows it without a word, if they like or don't like, disrespecting all the women in the family, treating them like slaves, this is what you call a family, I don't see a family here," Geet spoke her heart out and cried,

"And being a brother you tried to kill me, if he haven't stop you that day, you would have killed me and buried there and said the world the story you wanted," Geet yelled out,

"How dare you," Breej went near her and Maan stopped Breej and pushed him on the ground, "Don't you dare touch her?" Maan warned.

"why do you care, she loves you that doesn't mean that she belongs to you, whatever it is he is still Handa, Geet Handa, do you get it" Breej yelled out,

Maan had enough, his anger was busting out, he thought he could explain to his family and convince them but there were no family but only Breej, he suddenly pulled Geet to the wedding stage build for the marriage ceremony followed by Breej and others and stood up there pulling Geet too and looked at everyone,

"I, Maan Singh Khurana, is taking Geet Handa as my wife, before you all, in the name of all gods" He said aloud as a roar and he took the Sindur kept on the silver plate there and kept it on her forehead,

Everyone there was stud and was totally shocked, "from today, she will be Geet Maan Singh Khurana, and she will belong to the Khurana family," He roared again, Geet was totally in shock, she don't know what to say, she was happy, she was surprised, she was crying,

"Breej, from today you don't have any right on her, understand," Maan yelled as he pulled Geet down the stage, all the villager there started to murmur,
"Everyone Get out of here," Breej yelled and everyone went out, and the place turned silent again, and Geet's grand pa stood there humiliated.

"You," Breej started to speak, "Breej, stop, he is right, she doesn't belong here, she is no one to us now, let her go and I don't want to see her face again," Geet's grand pa said as he turned and walked away without a word,

Geet heart was broken to see this, then Breej too followed him, followed by Geet's dad and uncle, and then her aunty, then Geet's Maasi and her first son too went away, the hall was so silent,

Only Geet's mom, her Bhabhi, her sister, her little brother and Lucky Geet's Maasi's younger son were standing there and Geet was crying there in the middle and Maan was holding her,

Rachi and Chotu were the first one to go and hug her from behind, Geet got to her sense as they hugged her, and Maan let Geet free from his hold, "Geet di, don't cry, please," Rachi said,

Wiping Geet's tears away, Maan then went near Geet's mom, "Maa, I am sorry we lied to you too, but we had no other way, I need my Geet, I can't live without her, please forgive us for our mistake," Maan said holding his hands, Geet saw this standing with Rachi and Chotu,

"No Beta, no," Geet's Mom held Maan's hand, "I can see how much you love her, I am happy only, all I need was Geet to be happy, and I am sure she will be happy with you, I am sure," Geet's Mom said with tears,

Rachi and Chotu then walked near Maan, Geet was standing there looking at Maan, how soft and polite he was to her family, and she was happy that her mom was not anger and she liked Maan,

"Geet, my baby, come to me," Her Mom called and Geet run and hugged her mom and cried, "No my child, no, don't cry, don't cry, it's god's gift that you got a guy like him who loves you so much,"

"I am sorry maa" Geet cried, "don't be Geet," Geet's mom pulled her up and wiped her tears up, "don't be, I am only happy for you, I know your life with him will be happy, like you dreamed always" Her mom said smiling between her tears,

"Sure Maa, I promise you that I will take good care of my Geet," He said with a sweet smile, "Maa, I didn't get the time to introduce about me, I am Maan Singh Khurana, from Delhi, our home state is Punjab only, my grandfather went to Delhi to start his business and got settled there, My mom and dad died when I am little, my Dadi maa only took care of me, I have one young brother and one younger sister,"

"This is my personal card, my house address and phone number is in it and you can call and come to my house anytime, and I will be getting married to Geet soon official before my family, before the whole world I will inform you the details once it's fixed," Maan finished with a smile, Geet's mom touched Maan face and smiled,

"Geet is so lucky to have a guy like you," She said, and she hugged Geet and kissed her,
"Ok, Maa, we are leaving now," Maan said and got her blessing, "always be happy," she blessed, Geet the hugged her Mom and started crying unable to stop her tears, "Maa, don't forget me, call me," Geet spoke in a soft voice,

"What are you speaking, how will I forget you ah, you will always be my angel," She said and Geet got her blessing, and Geet turned to her Bhabhi and hugged her,

"Geet, I am so happy for you, I was so scared that your life will also turned to be like mine, but now I am so happy, always be happy Geet," She said and Kissed Geet on her cheeks and Maan too saw her with a pitiful eyes, "poor girl, who miserable her life would be with an husband like Breej" Maan thought,

Maan just smiled at her and went towards Rachi and Chotu, who hugged him immediately, Maan too hugged them and he pulled them back, "Rachi, you are a smart and brave girl, always be like this, and if you need anything, just give me a call," he said holding her face, "And Chotu, don't ever become like your brother, be a good boy and take care of your family, be the man who they can count on, ok, " He said as he held Chotu's face in his free hand, "Remember you both are not only Geet's brother and sister, but mine too, I will be always be there for you, ok," He said and both of them hugged him again

Then Geet went near them and both hugged her, "please both of you take care of mom and dad, and everyone, and call me ok," Geet said tears raising from her eyes, "Don't worry Di, I will take care of everything and after I grow up, I will bring you back home again somehow," Chotu said as he hugged her close,

Geet kissed them both and they too kissed her kissed her, the Geet went near Lucky, he was so innocent and Geet's favourite too, "Lucky Veer ji," Geet said and hugged him, starting to cry again, "no Geet, no, whatever may happen, I am always there for you, you can always count on me, I am there for you," he said as he pulled her and wiped her tears,

Maan then went near him, and gave his personally card to him too, "Lucky you are always welcomed in my home," Maan said and Lucky hugged him once, "please take care of my sister, I love her so much," He said with tears,

"Don't worry Lucky, your sister is my life, I will take care of her," He said and hugged him again and went away,

As they had said good bye to all, Maan held Geet's shoulder and walked her out,

Geet felt like an married girl going out of her house for the first time, she can't control her tear, her heart ached, Maan tightened his grip and walked her, she turned around to see her family, once, and she cried as she walked away from her house not knowing when she will see them all again, Maan then took her to his car and opened the door and made her to sit inside and started his drive from Hosharpur,

Episode 68

Desire Taken Over

Geet haven't said a word, as she came from her house and Maan too didn't ask anything, he went to the hotel he stayed and left the car there and took his bags and called an taxi and started their drive to Chandigarh,

Maan was getting a little worried now, Geet's silence was not normal, he feared that he had done something wrong,  something she didn't like, but what will he do, that stupid Breej had spoiled all the plans, he collapsed all his plans, Maan looked at Geet who was looking outside the window,

She didn't smile nor cry, she was just staring, Maan was starting to feel restless, he could explain if she asked, if she speaks, suddenly, Geet held his arms and put her head on his shoulder and put her other arm around his waist and laid on his shoulders, closing her eyes.

Maan didn't do anything, he just rubbed her arms holding his waist and put his head on her head and sat there without a word, they were about to reach Chandigarh now, and it was turning night,

"I am sorry," Geet said suddenly, making Maan to opening his eyes, and pulled his head up and looked at her in wonder, "I am sorry" she said as she took the blood strained hand, Maan pulled it back, "it's nothing," he said,

Geet then laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, and Maan too did the same,

Geet still can't believe what had happened and she was only feeling happy, too happy that she can't express, Maan made her his wife and announced her as Geet Maan Singh Khurana, before her family, before her world, He filled her forehead with Sindur, a promise and symbol of marriage, she remember how calmly he spoke with her family and her mom, her sister, her brothers,

Maan Singh Khurana, who was always rigid, always stubborn, had today was totally different, she can see that his care on not to hurt her family member hearts, she knew Maan anger would have killed Breej if he wasn't her brother,

And she Knew how hard it was for Maan to control his anger, but he did, he did just for her, the way he got the blessings from her mom and his love for her siblings, she was lucky to have him, she had been blessed to have him as her, she hugged him close pressing herself more to him, Maan laid his arms around her waist, embracing her in to his hold.

Tears suddenly flowed from her eyes as she remember Maan's behavior with her family and his care for her, what more can he do for her, he tried his best to convince her family, but they were not ready to listen, atleast she was happy that her mom is happy, and she knew everybody else would be too, because they all loved her, but feared Breej more.

As the taxi stopped before the hotel Lux, Maan took his luggage's and paid the driver and the taxi was gone, Maan caught Geet's hand as she walked silently before him, "Geet, I am sorry for upsetting up, but," Maan said, Geet looked at him puzzled and Maan was looking at her, his face was upset and confused,

"Geet, o," Before he could say anything, Geet kissed him on his cheek just an inch from his lips, Maan was wide shocked and didn't know what to do, he's eyes went wide open, and he looked at Geet, she smiled slightly but didn't blush as usual, Maan was the one who felt like blushing,

He then hugged Geet, and she too hugged him tightly, "she is not angry on me," Maan thought, his heart felt calm after a long time,

Maan and Geet then went to reception and Maan gave his identity, and the reception guy's face went off, "sir, o," He struggled, "What happened" Maan asked, "sir, our boys had done a mistake," He said scared,

Maan looked at him puzzled, "oh, sir, the room you have reserved had been accidently give to another guests by our guys today," the guy said,

"How irresponsible of you guys, if you can't maintain your records properly why do you take the reservations," Maan said aloud scaring the guy, "I need the room," Maan demanded, he was worried about Geet, who was still in her wedding dress and jewels, she might feel it heavy and need to change, he thought.

"Maan, please, we can check in some other hotel," Geet said as she held Maan's hand and pressed it, Maan looked at Geet and nodded his head, when Maan and Geet walked out of the hotel's front door,

"Mr.Khurana, Mr.Khurana" the reception guy came running to them, Maan stopped and looked at him, "sir, we have one more room, you could use but," He paused, Maan waited looking at him, "But, it had been arranged,"

"Arranged?" Maan asked puzzled, "if you don't mind, see for yourself and then decide" he said and Maan looked at Geet and she too nodded ok, so they both went with him, and the guy stopped before a room and opened the door and showed inside, making both Maan and Geet shocked,

The room was totally and perfectly arranged for an first night, "sir, the guest who arranged for this had cancelled it at the last minutes, and as you both look like an just wedded couple, I thought you could too," He said dragging his words looking down, scared of Maan, Maan looked at Geet, and she nodded ok, "why do we always get the rooms like this," Maan asked slowly to Geet, she just smiled.

"We will take it," Maan said, so the guy happily took Maan luggage and kept in the room, "Geet, I will order something for us to eat, until then wait here, ok," Maan said and went out and Geet too looked around the room and had no mood to change and so she went and sat on the floral bed and held her knees in her arms and kept her head on her knees and slept on it, think about the day events, so much of happening,

"Geet I am back," Maan said as he entered the room and was totally taken aback with Geet sitting at the bed holding her knees and looking at him as he entered into the room, Maan entered the room and locked the room and stood at the door even,

For once he saw the room, it was decorated perfectly with roses and other flowers and the scented candles with exotic fragrance, Maan turned off the lights and the room suddenly changed its color to an mild red color, matching Geet's bridal wear,  he still stood there looking at her, afraid to come closure, his heart started to beat fast, his desire pulling itself from Maan heart and mind,

"In lamhon ke daaman mein
Pakiza se riste hain
Koi kalma mohabat ka
Dohrate farishte hain

Khamosh si hai zameeen hairaan sa falak hai
Ek noor hi noor sa abb aasmaan talak hai
Husn hai sari adaon mein
Ishq hai jaise hawaon mein
Khamosh si hai zameeen hairaan sa falak hai
Ek noor hi noor sa abb aasmaan talak hai
Husn hai sari adaon mein
Ishq hai jaise hawaon mein"

Maan then slowly went near the bed and then sat in the corner on the bed and looked at her, and Geet too looked at him, his face turned serious and his eyes turned dark, she felt an suddenly flow of heat in her and she blushed even without her control, she can't sit straightly, Maan look itself made her whole body to twist and turn, Maan was looking at her silently absorbing her reactions and changes in her body languages,

Maan then stood up and slowly walked around the bed, blowing out all the candles lid around the bed, and he stood finally near the center on the bed, leaving just two candles near the head of the bed flaming, and looked at Geet, who was looking so mesmerizing in the little candle light's brightness, with her jewels and the red bridal wear and her face which had turned red, she was breathing high,

Maan then slowly climbed on the bed, Geet started to shiver, Maan went and sat near Geet and he slightly pulled the dupatta covering her head and looked at her face, Geet's heart started to beat fast as she saw Maan's darken eyes close to her, she immediately pulled down her gaze from his eyes, Maan's desire was hitting high as he saw her shy like that, he pulled her face up by holding her face in her hands,

Geet closed her eyes as she wasn't able to look into Maan's eyes, and was breathing high,

"Kaise yeh ishq hai
Kaisa yeh khwaab hai
Kaise jazbaat ka Umda sailab hai

Kaise yeh ishq hai
Kaisa yeh khwaab hai

Din badle raatein badli
Jeene ke andaaz hi badle hain"

Maan slowly removed the jewel dancing on her forehead and kisses her forehead where the Sindur he kept was beaming high in the light, then he slowly removed her earrings one by one, she was wearing and kissed her ears one by one, Maan too was getting the heat in his blood and his breathing gets high,

Maan then he slowly kissed her cheeks and her eyes one by one slowly, Maan slowly acting was making Geet crazy, she wanted more, she was now burning with desire and caught her face and kissed her lips first slowly, just pressing his lips on hers and looked at Geet, her lips were parted, trembling and waiting for more,
She was breathing high, Maan see her like this, touched her lips with his fingers, feeling it, Geet who wanted his kiss, raised her face to Maan, Maan now lost his control, held her face in one hand and kissed her passionately, he was eating her, sucking her, and his passion increased when Geet started to respond to his kiss by kissing him back,
Maan let his free hand to rub her belly and finally held her waist and pressed it hard, as he kissed, Geet was holding his head in one hand and holding his hand pressing her waist in her other hand.

Pakiza se riste hain
Koi kalma mohabat ka
Dohrate farishte hain"

After a few minutes of the passionate kiss, Maan departed his lips from Geet and looked at her, she then opened her eyes slowly, dazzling with love and desire, she was melting in his hold and his eyes,

"Samay ne yeh kya kiya
Badal di hai kaya
Tumhein mene paa liye
Mujhe tumne paya

Mile dekho aise hai hum
ke do sur ho jaise madham
koi jyada na koi kaam
Kise aag mein Ke prem aag mein
Jalte dono hi the tan bhi maan bhi
Maan bhi hai tan bhi"

Geet then touched Maan face and felt her hand on his hard skin and she touched his lips, which was wet with their kiss, brushing his lips with her fingers, Maan felt an current flow, Geet pulled Maan's face near her and kissed his cheeks one by one,
She then took her hands from his face and went down his neck and touched the bare skin in his chest which was reveal and looked into his eyes and hugged him holding his neck, Maan too hugged her holding her waist, both of them hugged tightly, Geet felt her body being crashed in his arms, and she loved it

Maan then pulled from Geet's hold and looked at her, Geet looked at him wanting more, Maan then started to removed her balance jewels and one by one, he removed her necklace and kisses her neck, Geet laid flat on the back, and closed her eyes, Maan kissed her from the neck to her ear, biting it slowly, Maan then moved down and kissed her hands and removed her bangles and then he went down his way and stopped in the middle, looking at her bare skin, and kissed on her belly, making Geet to moan, then we went down and kissed her feet as he removed her anklets.

And got up and looked at her,

"Mere khwaabon ke is Gulistaan mein
Tumse hi tum bahar chai hai
Phoolon mein rang nahi the lekin
Dil mein khusboon tumhi se aai hai

Kyon hai yeh arzoo
Kyon hai yeh zustzu
Kyon dil bechain hai
Kyon dil betaab hai

Din badle raatein badli baatien badli
Jeene ke andaaz hi badle hain,

Geet was breathing high, and her face turned to the side and she was closing her eyes tightly, Maan went near her face and held her face and turn it to look at him, but her eyes was still closed, Maan then blew his hot air in her eyes, Geet immediately opened her eyes and looked at him, and hugged him,

Maan then pulled her up as he sat straight, Maan kissed her neck and his hands went roaming at her back and released the knot of her blouse and Geet tightened her grip on Maan as she felt his hands on her bare skin in her back, Maan then pulled her dupatta fully from her and throw it away, He then brushed his hands around Geet's waist and he suddenly pulled the string knot of her lehenga, Geet shivered a bit and he made her lay back,

And hover over her and buried his face between her neck and bit her ear, kissing her bare skin, making it wet, when Maan had enough, his desire was burning his soul, he jumped from the bed and Geet looked at him as he suddenly jumped from the bed,

Maan removed his sherwani and throw it on the ground and hovered on the bed, Geet was looking at him, with desire, and her shyness had vanished,

Pakiza se riste hain
Koi kalma mohabat ka
Dohrate farishte hain

Nagmein hi nagmein hai jagti soti fizaon mein
Husn hai sari adaon mein
Ishq hai jaise hawaon mein"

Geet looked at Maan's bare chest dazzling in the candle light, so gorgeous, making Geet to forget herself and wanting her to have him now, "Her Maan" her heart screamed, Maan then blow out the two candles that was giving the little light, and the room totally turned dark,

And Maan hover over the Geet, Geet received him in her hold,

"Kaise yeh ishq hai
Kaisa yeh khwaab hai

Kaise yeh ishq hai
Kaisa yeh khwaab hai

Din badle raatein badli
Jeene ke andaaz hi badle hain"

The darken room, then filled with heat raised from the passionate love making of Maan and Geet, there was no sounds except for Geet and Maan's moaning, groaning, small screaming now and then and heaving breathing sound,

The room final become completed silent with Geet screaming Maan name aloud,

After two hours or so, Maan got up from the bed and switched the light, and saw Geet who was sleeping on the totally naked, covering herself with the blanket and all her dresses and jewels shattered here and there, Maan could see his love bites mark fresh in her shoulder blades, Maan wore his dress and went out,

He was upset, so upset, "what have I done, after all I spoke and promised, what have I done, I must not have done this, I must not have, I should have controlled myself, how will I face Geet now, how? Maan thought frustrated.

Episode 69

Maan and Geet's trip to Delhi

Maan walked in to see Geet dressed back in her wedding dress again and was waiting for Maan, Maan walked to her and stood turning his back to her, "Geet, sleep now, have to travel tomorrow, so sleep well," He said without turning,

Geet looked at him puzzled, his voice so low, his face so upset, she feared that she had done something wrong, Geet then  laid down but didn't close her eyes and was looking at Maan who was restless and tensed,

"What happened? Why are you looking upset? Did I do something wrong?" Geet asked laying back, Maan turned around and looked at her,

"Geet you didn't do anything wrong? But I did, I am sorry Geet, I am sorry" Maan said as he sat near the bed,

"Sorry, Sorry for what?" Geet asked confused and puzzled, she sat up and looked at Maan.

"For, hmm, for what happened now, I lost my control, I ," Before Maan could finish, Geet kept her hand on Maan's mouth to stop him from speaking,

"You are sorry for this, but this is the best Gift I ever got in my life," Geet said, slightly blushing, "But Geet I destroyed the values that we are suppose to follow, and," Maan said pulling her hand from his mouth.

"No Maan, you could never do like that," Geet took his hand and kept his hand on her forehand, "I am Geet Maan Singh Khurana now, I am your wife, you have all rights on me, your heart and mind knows it, so only you did stop yourself," Geet said and Maan looked at her eye which was shining with some pride,

Geet held Maan's face in her hands, "I was happy when you announced me as your wife before my family, but now I am so much more happier that I had really become your wife by all means, I feel complete now," She said tears running from her eyes,

Maan hugged her immediately, now his guilt had been replace with lots of love and emotion "I love you Geet, I love you," He said with his love, "I love you Maan, I love you," Geet said with a happiness jumping in her heart.

Then they both slept in each other arms, their night went peacefully.

When the morning sun rose, Maan opened his eyes and saw Geet lying near him peacefully holding his arms, Maan smiled and released himself from her hold and kissed her forehead and covered her properly. And moved from the bed to the wash room,

Maan got ready and moved out, closing the room behind, and after half an hour or so Geet woke up and looked for Maan, but he was not near her, she stood up and went and saw the washroom, but it was opened and he was not there too, Geet saw his Sherwani been removed and his bag had been ripped open,

"May be he had gone out but where," she thought and before she could think anything, Maan enter the room with some bags, "Maan", Geet went and hugged him," Maan smiled and hugged her back, "Good morning Mrs.Khurana," He said,

Geet blushed and pulled herself away, "what is this Maan," she asked looking at the bags, "see for yourself," Maan said and gave her the bag, Geet got it and opened the bag Maan gave her, there was an beautiful suit there, with some jewels.

"Maan, it's beautiful," Geet said, "but why now," Geet asked puzzled, "Geet I can't take you to the airport like this or to my Dadi maa like this, they would think I had kidnapped a bride," Maan said with a grin,

"Airport?" Geet asked, "Yes Geet, just now Adi called, the planes are on run and our flight will be in taking off in an hour, so please get ready," Maan said and Geet too said ok and she paused for a minute,

"Maan, how is Meera," she asked feeling a sudden sorrow in her heart, "Meera is perfectly fine, she is back to the cottage, and Adi is with her to take care, don't worry," Maan said understanding Geet's mind and Geet thanked god and got ready.

The flight was so short and then they both were in Manali in no time, Geet was feeling thrilled to see Meera now, after all that had happened, the drive from Manali airport to her cottage seemed so long now, she was feeling restless,

As Maan and Geet got to the cottage, they both went together and pressed the calling bell, but no one opened the door and there was no noise too, Maan and Geet looked at each other puzzled, Maan then tapped the door and it went open,

Maan held Geet's hand and opened the door and stepped in, the hall was empty and suddenly rose petals showered from the top, surprising Maan and Geet, "Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Maan Khurana," Meera shouted with a smile as she appeared behind a curtain with Adi,

"Meera," Geet run and hugged her and her tears started to roll from her eyes, "Meera, you are ok na?" Geet asked as she hugged her tightly, "Yes Geet, I am totally fine," Meera said and pulled her away from the hold and wiped Geet's tears,

"Now, don't you dare cry and making my celebration a mess," Meera said with a fake anger, making  Geet laugh, then she turned to Adi and hugged him, Adi too held her, "Thank god, you are ok, I am so happy to see you Geet," Adi said with a tear,

Geet smiled and released Adi, "welcome Sir," Adi said and went and hugged Maan, "I was scared sir," Adi said as he hugged Maan, Maan hugged him back, "I am alright Adi, and as promised I brought your sister safely to you, Happy now," Maan asked as he pulled Adi away from him,

"Ok, ok, now let's start the feast, today I cooked for us all," Meera said with a big smile, Maan thought of going to his house right away, but seeing Meera having done everything, he said ok,

Meera had made Italian breakfast for Maan and Aloo Ki Paratha for Geet, they had a good and heavy breakfast, Maan saw Geet so normal, talking too much after a long time, she was saying everything happened there, and Meera and Adi were seriously listen,

Maan was silently sitting looking at Geet and smiling at her excitement she seemed so happy, Maan loved to see her like this,

After a long conversation, "Meera, I will prepare the lunch today, for all of you, ok," Geet said with a big smile,

"Actually no," Maan said suddenly, Geet and Meera looked at him puzzled but Adi smiled as he knew why, "Geet we are going to Delhi today, at the afternoon flight," Maan said, Geet looked at him in surprise,

"Today?" Geet asked and Maan just nodded, "Already reserved," Adi said with a smile,

"Sir, atleast this time, can I come with you?" Adi asked with an eagerness, but Maan nodded a no,

"Adi, I want you to go to London immediately today," Maan said and Adi looked at him shocked, "London?"

"Yes Adi, our clients from London called us and they had made all the arrangements, for me to come there to official start the project, but as I had a important work here," Maan paused and looked at Geet, "Adi I want you to go there for me and start the work, I had already informed them that you will be coming," Maan said in his usual bossy tone and Adi nodded a yes,

"Don't worry Adi, I will wait for you to return, till then I will hold my wedding," Maan said and Adi smiled big,

"Now ladies, excuses us, I had go and get ready for the trip and Adi you had to come with me, I had some documents for you," Maan said as he stood up and looked at Geet, "Geet one minute," Maan said and pulled Geet into her room and closed the door and Geet was looking at him puzzled as he closed the door,

Then Maan pushed her to the walled and kissed her on her lips, a quick and passionate kiss, Geet was shocked but didn't resist, Maan pulled back and looked at her who was holding him by his shoulders, " I don't know how I am going to keep me away from you Geet," Maan said panting high,

"Who asked you to stay away," Geet asked looking down, Maan then kissed her on the forehead and went out, saying a bye to Meera and Adi too said a bye and followed Maan, Geet stood in her room smiling, when Meera came and hugged her from behind,

Geet turned back and pulled Meera to the bed and started talking, and then she started to get ready,

Maan came at the noon, and Geet was ready and she was standing with Meera, "Meera, as the project is over, except for the final review, I think the project will be closed within two day, and I will return back after two day again, to closed the deal again, if you want, you can too go home today, as you will be alone, ok," Maan said,

"Meera, if you can take my bag too with you, I will get it later, as you too will be in Delhi only know," Geet said,

"In that case ok, but first I have to go to Mumbai and then I will go to Delhi in a week, and so you can come after a week to my house, you have my address na," Meera asked and Geet nodded,

"Ok then see you as a new bride there?" Meera said and hugged Geet and Geet too hugged Meera tightly and then Maan said a bye and took Geet with him, Geet was waving at Meera, till she disappeared from her view, "I am gonna miss her badly," Geet said,

"Geet, she will be in Delhi only and she can be your PA in future if you want," Maan said and Geet looked at him puzzled, what?

"What? If you are going to my wife, you are going to be Khurana groups Owner, so you will have more responsibilities, so you might need a PA,"  Maan said, as he parked his car in the airport,

"Maan, but I don't want to work in the office, officially, but I will always help you, but I wanted to take care of you, make your breakfast, lunch, take care of your daily actives, maintain your house, take your house responsibilities, take care of your Dadi maa, your sister, and your brother, and," Geet was speaking and speaking, when Maan stopped her.

"Understood a full pledged house wife, right?" Maan said and Geet made a face, and as they went there, Maan and Geet saw two old couples sitting sadly and worried,

"Excuse me, is there any problem, you need any help?" Maan asked as Geet too was looking at him,

"That, tomorrow is my Wife's operation in Delhi, but we didn't get the tickets, she can't travel too far sitting, so we can't take a bus nor train, after spending lots of money and time, we got that specialist, who is doing this operation and if we miss tomorrow, then we have to wait another year," the old Man said sadly,

"Maan can you help them," Geet asked looked at the old couple, "let me try", Maan said and call the old Maan and went to the booking counter,

"Excuse me?" Maan called the women in the counter and she identified Maan immediately, "Yes, Mr.Khurana, How can I help you?"

"I need two tickets for Manali - Delhi Flight, can you arrange it?" Maan asked in a demanding tone,

"I am so sorry Mr.Khurana, all the seats are taken, if someone cancels then I might have a chance but I don't think so, it will happen," the lady said, and then Geet and the old lady came near the counter and heard that,

"Leave it beta, it's ok, but thanks for trying" the old lady said and held her husband's hand and walked from there,

Both Geet and Maan looked at the old couple sitting at the chair there sadly, "Maan," Geet said him slowly pulling his shirts, "Can we give out tickets to them," Geet asked slowly, not knowing what Maan will say,

"We are cancelling our tickets," Maan spoke directly to the lady and Geet looked at Maan and smiled Big, "Geet go and call them", Maan said and Geet too went and called them,

"Sir, we cancelled our tickets, so now you can go and get your tickets," Maan said with a smile,

"Beta, why did you? What will you guys do then?" The old Man asked, "Don't worry about us, we will be fine, it's important that you make the trip," Geet said with a smile,
"What a lovely heart and helping mind you both have in this young age, you both must have a long and happy life together, let the lord give you all the happiness you need, bless you guys," the old women said with tears in her eyes,

Maan and Geet then said bye to them and walked away, "Geet wait here, I will get the tickets for our next flight" Maan said but Geet pulled his hands, "Maan I am tired of going in planes" Geet said,

"Then how will we go?" Maan asked, "Bus" Geet said with a big smile,

"Bus? No Geet, I never travelled in bus, it would be so," Maan said, "so lovely with so many peoples and a lots of fun," Geet finished his word,

"Geet but," , "Please Maan," Geet pleaded him with her baby face and Maan gave up finally, Geet dragged Maan to out,

Maan then carried his Bag and Geet's and walked to the taxi stand and asked them to take them to the bus stand, and when they reached bus stand, Maan was feeling dizzy, with all the crowd there,

"Maan wait a minutes I will go and buy the tickets and come," Geet said and went away before Maan could reply,

As Geet returned, she looked in a hurry, "Maan come on our bus is above to start lets go," She said and dragged him with her,

As they found the bus, Maan stepped in and took the bags and kept it above their head and sat in their seats, as soon as they sat their the bus took off,  they started to play a song and some young guys and girls in the bus started dancing,

Geet  was enjoying and Maan was looking at them as they are some crazy people, they were all dancing at the back and so Geet too turned herself and was looking at them in the back, actually the whole bus was,

Maan shook his head and was looking at the front, "hey you don't like dancing," suddenly Maan heard a small sweet voice asking him and he turned to see a sweet little angel like girl looking at him with a cute smile and holding her hips with her tiny hands.

Episode 70

The Accident

The little girl looked at him smiling a cute smile and folding her hands, "why you don't like dancing like that?" Maan asked her and she shook her head a no,

"I think there are all crazy dancing like this, in bus," She said with her sweet voice giving a cute expression, Maan liked that sweet little angel, "Hi, I am sweety" She gave her hand for a shake,

"I am Maan," Maan shook her fragile soft tiny hand, "and this is Geet" He pointed out to Geet who was still turned around looking at the dancing crowd,

"She likes them" Sweety said, Maan shook his head, "Nope, She is one of them," Maan said softly as a secret and sweety laughed and gave a hi-fi,

Suddenly they heard a busting sound and the bus lost it balance and stopped suddenly, Maan caught Sweety who was above to fall but he hit his head hard on the steel rim before him,

"Ouch," Maan yelled and Geet turned to him immediately and caught his head, "Maan, are you alright?" She asked rubbing his head, "No I am not," Maan said aloud, "what the hell is wrong with the driver," Maan shouted again,

Just then a guy came out and said that the bus tire had been busted out and asked all the passengers to get down and said he will somehow find them another ride, and so everyone got down, Maan and Geet jumped down and Maan Pulled Sweety too with him as she was standing near him,

After they got out Sweety went to her mother, and waved at Maan, Maan looked around and the place was a highway road, "Nice place to get stuck," Maan said, "not even a taxi stand," and he went and asked the driver where he could find a taxi stand, "sir, this is a highway road, that too hill path, no taxi stands will be found here,' He said,

"Wow Geet, this is why we should have taken a flight, if we had got in to that next flight, we would have been in Delhi by now, you and your bus fun, see where it lead too, mid of nowhere," Maan shouted looking upset,

"Maan, why are you scolding me, how would I know, that this will happen," Geet said making an anger face too,

"Right you don't know, that's why you should have listen to me, but never, you never listen to me," Maan said again,

"Yes, I won't" Geet said and went stood away turning her face away, Maan saw her standing away with a baby face, he took a deep breath, and went near her, "Geet," He called her by holding her shoulders,

Geet pushed his hands away, "I am angry, don't speak with me," she said, "what angry, Geet if someone should be angry it must be me, because of you I am standing in mid of nowhere," Maan said aloud,

Geet turned around and made a irritating look, "Yes, my mistake of making the great Maan Singh Khurana standing on the road, I am sorry," she said and went and sat under a tree there,"

Maan held his head and looked at her, when someone pulled his pants, he saw that it was Sweety, "what happened?" she asked, "and why is Geet sitting there?" She asked looking at Geet, "She is angry on me," Maan said,

"Ok come I will talk to her," she said and dragged Maan to Geet, Geet saw a little girl dragging Maan to her, Sweety made Maan to sit near Geet and she stood there, Geet smiled at Sweety, "hi I am Sweety" she said and Geet smiled big, but when she saw Maan, her face changed and looked away,

And stood up and went and stood away, Maan looked at her with a grin, and pulled Sweety and made her to sit near him,

"Jaane Kyon Log Pyaar Karte Hain
Jaane Kyon Woh Kisi Pe Marte Hain

Jaane Kyon Log Pyaar Karte Hain
Jaane Kyon Woh Kisi Pe Marte Hain

Jaane Kyon Jaane Kyon
Jaane Kyon Jaane Kyon Jaane Kyon"

Maan sang and Geet turned in shock and looked at Maan who was taking Sweety in his arms and making her to sit on his lap and it was like he was sing to her and she was shaking her head with him, He didn't look at Geet,

"Pyaar Mein Sochiye To Bas Gham Hai
Pyar Mein Jo Sitam Bhi Ho Kam Hai
Pyar Mein Sar Jookana Padta Hai
Dard Mein Muskurana Padta Hai

Zaher Kyon Zindagi Mein Bharte Hain
Jaane Kyon Log Pyaar Karte Hain
Jaane Kyon Jaane Kyon

He then took Sweety in his arms and rounded her singing aloud, then he went near Geet but didn't look at her, he simply dashed at her making her to lose her balance and went past her and made Sweety to sit on the steel rod fence there and was looking at her sing with his hands on his head and Sweety was holding his face, and shaking it in her little hands and Maan stood there turning his back on Geet, and singing along,

Geet thought may be he was actually upset on her and anger, now Geet got scared of Maan being upset, so she went near him,

"Pyar Bin Jeene Mein Rakha Kya Hai
Pyar Jisko Nahin Woh Tanha Hai
Pyar Bin Jeene Mein Rakha Kya Hai
Pyar Jisko Nahin Woh Tanha Hai

Pyar Sau Rang Le Ke Aata Hai
Pyar Hi Zindagi Sajaata Hai
Log Chup Chup Ke Pyaar Karte Hain
Jaane Kyoun Saaf Kehte Darte Hai

Jaane Kyon Jaane Kyon

Geet started to sing as she hugged Maan from behind and laid her head on his shoulder, Maan had a smiled but hid it and she stood up as Maan turned to face her, Geet hugged him holding his waist now, Maan pulled her hands away and walked away, picking Sweety from the fence and letting her on the ground,

Sweety rushed to her mom as her mom was calling her, Maan was looking at her, Geet then pulled both his hands and kept it on her waist on either side and she encircled her arms around Maan's neck, Maan looked at her with no smile, anger look and pulled her arms from his neck and spin her around and walked away smiling,
Geet followed him and try to hold his arms, Maan was escaping her hold and went and sat on the bench there, Geet then went and sat near him and hugged him sideways and laid her head on his chest.

"Pyaar Bekaar Ki Musibat Hai"

Maan sang as he pulled himself from Geet's hold and stood away,

"Pyaar Har Tarah Khoobsurat Hai"

Geet went stood before him, pulling his hands making him move forward to her, as she sang,

"Oh Pyaar Se Hum Door Hi Achche"

Maan sang as he pulled his hands from her and kept it on his waist, and stood straight with his fake anger.

"Are Pyar Ke Sab Roop Hai Sachche"

Geet sang as she pulled Maan's cheeks, pinching it and shaking it, like him was a small kid,

"Oh Pyar Ke Ghaat Jo Utarte Hai
Doobte Hai Na Woh Ubharte Hai
Jaane Kyon Jaane Kyon"

Maan pulled her hands and pulled her cheek as she did, and held her close by her waist and pushed immediately and walked away with a smile, he was enjoying this.

"Pyar To Khair Sabhi Karte Hain
Jaane Kyon Aap Hi Mukarte Hain
Jaane Kyon Jaane Kyon"

"Jaane Kyon Jaane Kyon Jaane Kyon"

Geet then went and stood before him walking backwards, and she held her ears as asking for forgiveness, pleading with a cute face and Maan went pass her a few feet and turned around to see Geet standing with her heads down looking sad with a baby face expression,

Maan then run up and scooped her up in his arms, surprising her and spin her around in his arms, Geet screamed and laughed as he was spinning, "Maan, enough, I am feeling dizzy" Geet yelled and then Maan let her down and hugged her tight,

"So you were acting as you are upset on her" Geet asked in surprise, "or else what, do you think I could every get angry on my sweet heart," Maan said hugging her even tighter, and brushing his lips on her neck teasing her,

"Maan you na, you are totally turn in a naughty Romeo?" Geet said as she pulled from his hold, "thanks to you, for changing me," Maan said as he held her waist strongly in his hold,

"Maan we came far from our bus, let's go back and see what's happening there," Geet said look around her and Maan too said ok and they both went hand in hand, 

As they reached their bus, there was no one there, except for the bus driver and an empty bus, Maan went and asked where other are,

"Oh, sir, they are all gone, the alternative bus came this way and we made all the passengers to go in that bus, till the next bus stand, which is down the hill, the driver said and Maan held his head, "damn, will there be any other bus coming this way," Maan asked and the Driver shook his head and said he don't know,

Maan then went inside the bus and took the luggage's, and jumped back, Geet was sitting down the tree and Maan too went and sat near her, "what to do now Maan?"

"Geet, let's walk down the road, we might find some drive, instead of waiting here," Maan said and Geet too said ok and started to walk with Maan,

Maan held her bag on his shoulders and pulled his suitcase long the road, they were walking and walking,

Geet's walking pace got low as she walked few feets, "Maan slow down, how can you walk so fast like this," Geet asked as she run up to him,

"Ok, ok, I will reduce my speed," Maan said and walked with her, as they walked for more than 20 minutes,

They heard some screaming and crying sound ahead, Maan and Geet looked at each other and started to run ahead and stood shocked at what they saw before their eyes, a bus had a accident and was hanging on the edge sideways,

Geet and Maan went near the place, where everybody was screaming, the road was so snowy slipper and the bus was over loaded, Geet saw an girl, "Maan they are the ones who came with us," Geet shouted,

Maan looked around and no one was there, except them, "Geet wait here" Maan said and went near the bus, everyone was inside, scared to death, the first half of the bus as on the road and the second half hanging in the air with no support, Maan looked down, it was a steep deep valley,

"Please don't panic," Maan yelled from outside, He went near the drivers sit and open the door, and helped the driver to get down slowly from the bus, as the driver got down, Maan asked him to call for help and he came to the opposite side and opened the passage door,

"Please don't make any sudden movements, please one by one, I am saying one by one, stand up slowly and move forward, nothing will happen," Maan shouted and everyone nodded, Geet was standing on the road looking panicked

Maan was standing on the steps, "you stand first and slowly move forward, don't panic, don't run, just walk slowly," Maan said as he pointed to the guy sitting first,

And the boy too stood up and walked slowly to Maan, his feet was trembling, "hold the drive seat and stand there, Maan commanded "next, please be slow," Maan said and then a girl stood up and walked towards him, and he made her to stand in the front,

As the first half of the bus gathered together in the front, Maan asked them to stop, and turned to the group standing in the front, "guys, we are safe and we are now balancing the bus so don't move a bit," Maan told to them and they shook their heads in approval,

"Now you sir, please get up slowly and move forward," Maan said to an middle aged man sitting there and the man stood up and tried to take his bag, the bus shook a bit, "sir, please leave the bag, you might disturb the balance, you alone came," Maan said and the Man left his bag and moved forward,

"Sir, you get down, slowly," Maan said and the man too got down, crossing Maan, Geet who was standing near the bus, went and help the man to get down, "uncle careful," she said as she helped him up,

"Now, next," Maan said, as that way, ten persons from the back side got down slowly, Maan then turned to the front group standing near the drive seat and gear box,, "now five from here can get down, slowly, I think girls can go first," Maan said and the five girls standing in the front near the doorway, got down,

"Now, again, from the back, slowly, carefully," Maan said and they too obeyed and next ten came out of the back side,

"Now, five from here," Maan said at the front gathering and they got down, Maan was careful acting not to disturb the balance, now there were only a small bunch left, Maan could feel that the bus is becoming little and shaking, he held his breath and looked normal, "now, people from the back, too slowly, don't panic, one by one," Maan said and they too did the same,

Now there were only five persons in the front including Maan, and three at the back, and one among them was Sweety and her mother, the guy with Sweety's mom first stood and came out, "Sweety, slowly get up and walk towards me, come on," Maan said, but she was so scared and frightened, she held her mother tightly,

"Sweety, you are such an brave girl na, come to me dear, nothing will happen, I promise, come on, I will even take you home and let's play together there, ok, come on, I will buy everything you want," Maan tried to talk her out, he knew if she panic she might move suddenly and the bus might fall,

Maan was already fearing that the bus might fall as it has turned weightless now, and a strong wind would make it fall, Maan made himself normal and looked at Sweety with a smile and let his hand out,

Sweety finally gave up and stood up slowly and walked towards him, suddenly her shirt caught on a screw there and she started to cry and her mother too panicked, Maan felt the bus sliding,

"Please, please stop," Maan yelled and both Sweety and her mother stood still, "Mam, you please come out, I will help her" Maan said, the women looked at Sweety and then at Maan,

"I promise that Sweety will be safe, trust my words," Maan said in a bossy tone, which made her obey and she came forward, at the same time Maan moved towards Sweety, Sweety mom too got down

Maan went near Sweety and smiled and slowly he kneed down, and immediately Sweety hugged him, "it's ok, sweety, it's ok," He said and he slowly removed her shirt from her little hip and left there,

Maan slowly stood up, holding Sweety in his hand, but he can feel the bus sliding even more, three guys who were still standing in the front looking at Maan, waiting for his words, "guys get down, one by one," Maan shouted as he moved forward,

The guys all jumped one by one, Maan could feel the bus sliding inch by inch as he took his step, he held Sweety tightly and looked at her, he took a deep breath and kept his steps after pausing for a few second, when he final reached the front,

A strong wind blew out and made the bus to slide fast, Maan knew he can't make it, if he move then his weight would make the bus fall, along with Sweety, Maan the held the front sit, and dropped Sweety down, "Sweety go out," Maan said,

"you," she asked, "I will come behind, go now," Maan said, there was only a few inches of bus left in the ground, one more big wind and it will fall for sure, Maan knew what will happen "Sweety, do me a favor tell Geet I love her," Maan said as sweety walked slowly, his heart ached as he was holding the front seat,

As Sweety jumped down from the stairs she went straight to Geet, who was panicked and scared and her heart was beating so fast as if it would bust out, her mind was totally blind, she was just staring at the bus, sliding down, hoping that Maan would escape. Not only Geet everyone there was hoping that one guy who save their life should escape and be safe.

As sweety went out, Maan slowly moved holding the seat, but as he entered the doorway, a big wind blow and the bus was pulled down totally into the valley and Maan jumped from the door way fall in the deep valley away from the bus,

"Geet" he screamed as he went down,

"Maan", Geet screamed as she saw him going down and disappearing into the black, and she felt something busted in her mind, her life, her Maan, gone, the thought killed her and she too fall on the road and everything went blank.

(Season 2 ends here)
Rosmitha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part 51- 60 are awesome...
loved it...