AaShlok TS:|| Love Cake , But Hate To Bake ||

.Barun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
In my OS, let us assume that Shlok and Aastha both TRULY loves each other. After marriage , it's their first day ..  Some rituals will be done . 

"This looks so cool . I am gonna wear it for party" Aastha said looking at the beautiful red saree. Shlok looked at her with weird look. "We are not going for date. It's a pooja going down stairs ; if you don't know" He said weirdly. 

"So, what? Isn't it good? I am in love with it. Even Sojal bhabhi said that it will look nice." - Aastha said in excited voice. 

"But , how will you cook your first Rasoii in this saree? It will not be comfortable ; I am telling you. " Shlok said and turned to other side. Aastha who was looking pretty with wet hairs suddenly turned around.  " What? ðŸ˜² What do you mean by that? Can you please repeat whatever you said before? Please" - Aastha said with naughty smile on her face. Shlok got confused and said- "Whats so funny in it which made you laughed Mrs. Aastha?I just said that with this type of saree ; you will not be able to cook your rasoii and you knows mom very well! Shen will create fiasco out of it."

Aastha then started laughing .." You mean to say that you have an experience of cooking? That too wearing a saree? ðŸ˜†  Are you sure? I am still...oh my god...😆"

Shlok looked at Aastha ..That angry look got back again...He moved towards Aastha. Held her wrist. Aastha got worried. Her bubbly look changed into the serious one. Shlok observed her. Looked into her eyes and shared some romantic and special / unique AaShlok eye-lock moment...😳 
"You know what Aastha ..He said with some angry glares which he used to give before marriage...Aastha got worried again...! " I was joking Shlok..I didnt mean it" She said in worried voice. Not due to fear but due to care for his mood. Especially after knowing the saddest past of his life. "Ssshhh..." He said softly and put the finger on her lips. "Let me complete what I wanted to say..." Shlok moved towards her . Held her hand and push her to wall again. He kept his both hands on the wall leaving no space for Aastha to escape. He went near her... She closed her eyes...😳 But unexpectedly ; he whispered in her ear ; -" You know what I really did it " ðŸ˜† Aastha opened her eyes. Still shocked and eyes opened as wide. "What???? ðŸ˜² When??" - her expression told it all. He can't imagine her Mr.Akdu in saree. ðŸ˜† That too doing cooking in the kitchen ; the place which he used to hate the most ðŸ˜ƒ

"Oh ho , don't be so shocked .I just tried it. I know you are not that familiar with cooking . So, as the mean to safety I did it. So, this saree is not safe for cooking and that too for the first time and waise bhi ; I don't want my special dating gift to go into vein during this cooking and all .. So, please you can wear another not this one" ðŸ˜›
Shlok kissed her on left cheek . It was just like a fairy-tale ..!! But, they were unaware of the fate which was coming on their way ðŸ˜­

Stay tuned for last update ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Wow loved reading, it's funny when he confessed lol. It's nice to see them happy after marriage, thank you can't wait to read your next update 
latha_555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice to see them happy, waiting for next update
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice start.. Continue soon..
LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear!!!Waiting for next update!!!plzz do it soon!!
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb start n ashlok moments r really cute...
plzz cont soon 
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Awesomeee yaaar Caaant wait fooor the neext paaart :D
niki795 thumbnail
nice start..
shlok and astha moments are cute
continue soon
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail