Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissMystery thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: __AyEsHa__

Lovely updates Jesmine...so Paya is enjoying there honeymoon :P...i love the way u write...sweet n simple...it touches my heart always..:)

Thank you Ayesha for all the love and support! The next update will be probably in Mid May! πŸ˜Š
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very beautiful Jes continue writing!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌLOve this FF!!!❀️
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hi Jezmine,

Started reading ur FF,its very beautiful and takes me to dream world of 'PaYa'...Totally loving it ❀️...Pls continue.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

PaYa_NaSha's magic rules our heart forever.😊 Magical couple with magical chemistry.😊

MissMystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -IAmShaz-

Very beautiful Jes continue writing!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌLOve this FF!!!❀️

Thank you for all the love and support! The next update will be coming up pretty soon! πŸ˜Š
Edited by Jezmine - 9 years ago
MissMystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: PAYANASHA15

Hi Jezmine,

Started reading ur FF,its very beautiful and takes me to dream world of 'PaYa'...Totally loving it ❀️...Pls continue.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

PaYa_NaSha's magic rules our heart forever.😊 Magical couple with magical chemistry.😊

Thank you for all the love and support! The next update will be coming up pretty soon! πŸ˜Š

MissMystery thumbnail

Author's Note: Hello Everyone! I am back on track - You can expect an update every Monday except in cases of emergency! I have also created a PM list based on the likes  for the previous chapter and the comments (Second Post on Page 1). If i am able to, i would definitely drop PMs eaach time i update. Keep reading and giving me feedback! πŸ˜Š

Chapter 43

Over the next few days, Adi and Pankhu explore London - Tower of London and the Tower Bridge, Kensington Palace, Princess Diana Memorial Fountain, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath and the London Eye. As they explore, they pick out soveniers for the family.

That night,

Adi: Pankhu, do you realize that we are more or less done with the main attractions of London?

Pankhu: Yes! We've been here for slightly more than a week now!

Adi: Time really flies fast when we have fun!

Just then, the door bell rings.

Pankhu: Must be Alex!

Pankhu goes to open the door and sees Alex outside. She greets him and invites him into the suite.

Alex: Sorry to disturb you both. I was told to pass you this today.

Alex hands a bouquet of flowers to Pankhu, a box of chocolates and an envelope to Adi. He then wishes them a very goodnight and leaves.

Pankhu: These bouquet of gerberas is so beautiful. I wonder who sent these! Besides, it is indeed amazing as to how the person chose my favorite flowers.

Adi: Yes, and these box of Ferrero Rochers are my favorite.

Pankhu: Let's open up the envelope.

In the envelope was a note.

Dear Adi and Pankhu,

We hope that you are having a wonderful time in London. I am sure that by now, you would have been done exploring London. But how can your honeymoon in London be complete without a trip to a place that you both wanted to visit? Open up the smaller envelope to know more.

Love and Warmest Regards,

Deewan and Gupta Family

Adi and Pankhu smile and proceed to open up the next envelope.

Adi: OMG! Pankhu look!!!

Pankhu: Adi is this true? It feels like a dream!

In the envelope were two tickets to watch a soccer game the next afternoon as well as a stadium tour the next morning. Adi and Pankhu were big fans of the football club Liverpool since young and had once told the family that the first thing on their bucketlist was to watch a match in Anfield. As they begin to cheer in excitement,

Pankhu: Adi, look! There seems to be another envelope.

Adi picks it up and opens it to see another note.

Dear Adi and Pankhu,

It's been more than a week since you've gotten to London and you both would have more or less explored London and would have nothing much to do. Therefore, you both will be moving to a different destination. Your flight is in two days and you will know the next destination for honeymoon very soon. Until then, keep thinking.  

Love,

Deewan and Gupta Family

Adi: Not again. As much as I appreciate the effort our families have put in, I hate the suspense.

Pankhu: Well, for now, let's concentrate on our trip to Anfield.

Adi: And not to forget the packing.

Pankhu: So let's go!

Adi: Where?

Pankhu: To do some packing.

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOW! another trip   πŸ₯³ another suspense..Edited by Sana_J. - 9 years ago
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm update
loved it
cont soon
MissMystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana_J.

WOW! another trip   πŸ₯³ another suspense..

Thank you for reading the update and leaving a comment! πŸ˜Š
MissMystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humzy

awsm update

loved it
cont soon

Thank you for reading the update and leaving a comment! I'm glad you loved it! πŸ˜Š