[Genre : Papa Arnav, Family, Romance, Drama, Angst - Sequel to 'Unbelievable']

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for sharing dear
Bookmarking😊
sillykudi thumbnail
Dude I just fell "head over heels" wala in love with your work...
The way you have shown arnav-khushi playing the roles of parents and yet staying young lovey-dovey nok jhok waale couple 
I LOVED ALL THE CHARACTERS FROM OVER EVERYONE... (amaya,ayaan,akshay,priyanka,samara,anjali,nikhil,payaash,nani,samya,karan,even ridhhima and armaan and also little jiya and all the others)
My thirst of reading something about love,Family,friends,teasing,caring,always being there for others and every damn emotions you have potrayed you are quenching that thirst of mine but guess what I am becoming more and more greedy and want more and more of it
In every chapter something or other has every  time touched my heart be it simple dialogue or simple emotion but i would especially like to like hug you for the way you written when akshay tells ayaan what arnav had told akshay to convince him for getting married the way you had written I felt connected to it thanks for writing that the way you had described that it was like somewhere even my insecurity or "I don't deserve it" waali feeling had melted down
I agree that I should comment honestly about how I felt about each update its your right and you truely deserve that but may be somewhere i feel like my words won't do justice to ur update and sometimes I am just engrossed in reading next chapter (I have read your work in one go)
BUT THEY ARE JUST AWESOME KEEP DOING IT JUST TURN BETTER AND BETTER!!!!
I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HAVE LINKS OF ALL YOUR WORK THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN TILL DATE PLEASE CAN YOU SHARE IT WITH ME?!!!!!!
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sillykudi

Dude I just fell "head over heels" wala in love with your work...

The way you have shown arnav-khushi playing the roles of parents and yet staying young lovey-dovey nok jhok waale couple 
I LOVED ALL THE CHARACTERS FROM OVER EVERYONE... (amaya,ayaan,akshay,priyanka,samara,anjali,nikhil,payaash,nani,samya,karan,even ridhhima and armaan and also little jiya and all the others)
My thirst of reading something about love,Family,friends,teasing,caring,always being there for others and every damn emotions you have potrayed you are quenching that thirst of mine but guess what I am becoming more and more greedy and want more and more of it
In every chapter something or other has every  time touched my heart be it simple dialogue or simple emotion but i would especially like to like hug you for the way you written when akshay tells ayaan what arnav had told akshay to convince him for getting married the way you had written I felt connected to it thanks for writing that the way you had described that it was like somewhere even my insecurity or "I don't deserve it" waali feeling had melted down
I agree that I should comment honestly about how I felt about each update its your right and you truely deserve that but may be somewhere i feel like my words won't do justice to ur update and sometimes I am just engrossed in reading next chapter (I have read your work in one go)
BUT THEY ARE JUST AWESOME KEEP DOING IT JUST TURN BETTER AND BETTER!!!!
I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HAVE LINKS OF ALL YOUR WORK THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN TILL DATE PLEASE CAN YOU SHARE IT WITH ME?!!!!!!

Thank You so much for such kind words! I can hardly express how much your appreciation means to me! I am glad 'Finally!' touched your heart the way it did and that you could connect to the story and the characters! :)

And please never feel that your words are inadequate or anything like that because I (and I assume any other writer) just loves to read what the reader thinks and we appreciate all the effort you put into it! :)

About my other work, please go to Page 1 of this post to get a list of all my work available to be read on IF! Thank You again!
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
when will get the next dhamakedar update of FINALY V.2...???
Dhrenu thumbnail
Hey... I love ur all stories... Bookmarking the index... Plz pm me whn u update...:)
shakrobaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊
Love the way you write..
Will soon read all the stories.
AngelTeen thumbnail
New ArHi OS Repost 

"I am waiting!"
[Genre : Romance, Humour, Love]

shakrobaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you dear for reposting very beautiful OS. 👏 Edited by shakrobaaj - 9 years ago
AngelTeen thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
New ArHi OS (Conversation only OS)

Mamihlapinatapai
[Genre : Alternate Universe, Romance, Humour, Love - Conversation only]