Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ever_smily

Hi Vironika,

Thank you. Yes, one of my biggest complaint about BALH is that they don't show the true emotions of all characters, most of the characters (Dadi, KK, Rishab, Sowmya and now NeVik too) are just used as props to fill the screen space,

About the emotions, it came automatically once I started writing.. I guess, I feel so strongly for RaYa, it just comes out.

And writing this OS made me connect with the charcters more strongly.

Exactly no consistency in any char nd they use them as mere props these days..
We all feel same..its great u have vent out ur frustration like this nd we re still cribbing..
IAmNotActive thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Exactly no consistency in any char nd they use them as mere props these days..
We all feel same..its great u have vent out ur frustration like this nd we re still cribbing..

I had stopped watching BALH after 1st oct episode, just following written updates and precaps. I watched it on this thursday becuase of the previous day precap (love letter scene), and what a shocker episode it was..

After that, I needed to do something to vent out my hurt, frustration and all negative emotions.. So, just poured my thoughts & feelings into this story, Not sure whether I would ever write again.
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is so beautiful😊
u penned down each thing very nicely.
I like where Ram still treat Naina as his daughter.
Raya scene is superb. specially the last one.

simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome... Hope something like that happen on Monday.
Keep writing...very good os.
IAmNotActive thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhyasn

This is so beautiful😊

u penned down each thing very nicely.
I like where Ram still treat Naina as his daughter.
Raya scene is superb. specially the last one.

Thanks Sandhya, glad you liked it, please do give some pointers on how I can improve
IAmNotActive thumbnail

Originally posted by: simlavidhi

Awesome... Hope something like that happen on Monday.
Keep writing...very good os.

Thanks Simlavidhi. We all hope the same. Having another concept in mind, but you guys might hit me if I write it.

About a presumed meeting between Ram & Priya few months  after Ram marries Juhi & Priya wakes up. It will be an emotional roller coster, with Ram as a broken, dejected man and Priya holding it together for the sake of family & kids. I will narrate both their emotions, but mostly from Priya's POV.  No others are directly involved in the story. S, what do you think of this concept?
Edited by ever_smily - 10 years ago
lovelysakshi thumbnail

Thanks Sandhya, glad you liked it, please do give some pointers on how I can improve

U r asking me😕...this OS is wonderful dear
lovelysakshi thumbnail

Thanks Simlavidhi. We all hope the same. Having another concept in mind, but you guys might hit me if I write it.

About a presumed meeting between Ram &  few months  after Ram marries Juhi & Priya wakes up. It will be an emotional roller coster, with Ram as a broken, dejected man and Priya holding it together for the sake of family & kids. I will narrate both their emotions, but mostly from Priya's POV.  No others are directly involved in the story. S, what do you think of this concept?

Please write it. concept is great and even I thought somebody will write on it.
IAmNotActive thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhyasn

Please write it. concept is great and even I thought somebody will write on it.

Thanks for the encouragement. Will try writing it.
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

About a presumed meeting between Ram & Priya few months  after Ram marries Juhi & Priya wakes up. It will be an emotional roller coster, with Ram as a broken, dejected man and Priya holding it together for the sake of family & kids. I will narrate both their emotions, but mostly from Priya's POV.  No others are directly involved in the story. S, what do you think of this concept?

its Nice