Posted: 10 years ago
OS - A new beginning

A new morning at Kapoor mansion.. The house is buzzing with activities, preparing for a new beginning... Gopal kaka is overseeing the decorations.. Pihu appears at the top of the stairs, asking 'Gopal Kaka, when is Panditji coming, Did you call him?' Kaka replies, 'Just called him Madamji, he is on the way, will reach in 10 minutes'.. Pihu murmurs a 'Thank you' and disappears inside Juhi's room.. Gopal kaka's eyes falls on the life size of portrait of the master & mistress of the house and a deep sigh escapes from his chest recollecting the memorable moment 23 years back when the mistress entered the house.. Meanwhile, he hears a thundering sound from Dadi calling him and he runs from there to attend the call..

Vikram & Neha are seen to enter the mansion as usual with their silly arguments.. Neha moves to the first floor at the context of meeting the bride.. Rishab & Sowmyai are busy setting up the mandap. Let's have a sneak peek at the master's room. We see the master kneeling near the woman lying lifelessly on the bed.. He has an intense look in his eyes.. The room is silent except for the beeps from the medical instruments around them. He seems to be holding a silent conversation with the love of his life.. He holds her left hand within his hands and press a gentle kiss on her palm.. 'Please give me strength to  face this, Priya' he murmurs..  There is lot of giggling sound from the other room, he doesn't seem to hear that, he is lost in the world where only he & his Priya exist.. A teenage girl peeks into the room and sees her Dad lost in her mom. She controls her sob and flees from there..

He keeps staring at her and the time flies.. After few hours, he feels a hand on his shoulder. 'Come on  Ram, it is time, everyone is waiting for you'.. He nods his head, and asks for a minute.. Vikram leaves him alone again.. Ram bends down and place a kiss on her forehead and gets up and move out in one swift motion.

Vikram waiting for him outside the room, takes him down.. Walking each step down the stairs brings him each moment of his life spent with his Priya.. His vision is clouded by the tears forming in his eyes, and he misses a step.. Vikram steadies him and says, 'Careful Ram'. They reach down and Vikram takes him to sit in the mandap.. The pandit and the bride are already seated there.. The bride looks tensed, he sits next to her without any emotions.. The pandit starts the rituals. Ram looks at the family members surrounding him, his 3 girls, he remembers how protective Priya was with them, he remembers the sweet moment when Priya told him about her second pregnancy. He wonders whether the girls miss their mom as much he misses his wife.. For the past 7 years,  he tried to ensure that they don't feel the void left in their life because of Priya's absence.. But at this moment, he badly wanted them to miss her.. His eyes next catches his mother, the woman he hated for 20 long years and the same woman whom Priya brought back into his life, next stands Rishab & Sowmya.. He recollects the sweet moments between Rishab & Priya, how Priya always treated him like her own son and how Priya & Sowmya once created a drama to make Rishab a responsible businessman.. It feels like yesterday, when he told Priya '. You are not right always' . Yes, Priya was not right always, but she always has the best intentions at her heart towards his family, no not his, their family.. He wonders how the same people, his mother & brother can happily take part in this festivity without a single thought of Priya

He sees Priya's parents standing in one corner, he knows that they are here to show their support for him, he can see the anguish and pain in his mother-in-law's eyes, his father-in-law valiantly tries to hide his true emotions and show a cheerful exterior.. He knows his choti is not here, she is one person totally against this fiasco, she made her displeasure clearly known to him, for Natasha, no one can ever take Priya's place.

The time seem to be moving fast, the rituals are getting close, he starts getting more tense, his eyes keeps darting to the entrance of the house.. He hopes, the people he is expecting doesn't delay more..

The pandit asked them to start the pheras... Suddenly there is a commotion at the entrance. He breathes a sigh of relief, Sid calls out 'Stop it' and comes in with a couple of policemen and a policewoman. Sudhirji & Vikram tries to question Sid.. Ram takes off his garland and comes out of the mandap. Juhi looks stressed & worried. The police inspector comes to the front and informs Juhi that she is under arrest for cheating & providing false claims by collaborating with her ex-husband.  The inspector readout her rights and asks the woman police to handcuff Juhi.. The whole family is stunned.. Pihu & Naina come running and Pihu screams at the police asking why they are arresting her Juhi Maa,, Ram pulls her to him and asks Sid to explain. Sid explains how he once went to Juhi's room (after Ram's proposal to get Sid-Juhi married) to tell her about his criminal background and how he got released from Jail early due to his good conduct in jail.. And he overheard Juhi talking to Rajiv about the detour in their plan in getting Ram agreeing to marry her. They also discussed about Sid's criminal past which Juhi learnt during her stay in KM and how they can use it to their advantage.. Sid immediately shared this info with Ram and Ram was initially reluctant to believe it, but Ram already had some suspision  about Rajiv because of his timing in applying for Naina's custody.. Ram started thinking about Juhi's inconsistent behaviour and her too much influence on Pihu.. Then Ram & Sid planned their strategy and how they need to catch Juhi-Rajeev red handed.. 

Sid then plays an audio CD  of Juhi-Rajeev conversation which took place that morning where they gloat the success of their plan and how Juhi would throw Priya out of KM and take over KI and KM.. Meanwhile, Sid with the help of a PI also got to know about some of Rajiv's illegal dealings and he went to the police with all the proof and audio. They have already arrested Rajiv and he confessed his crimes and also their plan of cheating Ram.. Police handcuffs Juhi and take her with them. Juhi turns back and glares at Ram and says, 'I am successful in half of my plan, you have divorced Priya and she will never take you back once she leans of the divorce' and gives a evil laugh.. Ram patiently calls the lawyer who explains that the divorce papers were signed, but they were never filed in court, so the divorce is not valid.. Juhi burns in anger and fumes and curses Ran while the police drags her out..

Naina screams 'Mom' and runs behind Juhi crying. Ram pulls her in, hugs her and consoles her saying that he doesn't have anything against her, he still considers her as his daughter and wants her to stay with him,.. Naina sobs bitterly and Ram gently pats in her back. He asks Neha to take care of  Naina..

Ram is tired of all bitter happenings and wants to be with his Priya now.. He asks Vikram to take care of things and move towards his room. On the way, he meets Sid and thanks him profoundly.. Sid brushes him off saying ' Bhai, I know how much you love Bhabhi and I am one of the reason why Bhabhi & you were apart for 5 years and hope, whatever I have done would compensate for atleast little bit of the pain I caused you both'.. Ram hugs him tightly and then moves on to his room. We see a tearful Kush looking at his biological father with respect..

Ram enters him room and bolts the door.. He sits in the floor next to her and keeps his head on the bed. He starts mumbling to her about the happenings.. He tells her how scared he was when there was a delay in Police arriving the scene.  He says 'I know Priya, even if I had gone through all marriage rituals, the marriage would not have been valid because we are still married.. But, I was worried that you would not forgive me if I had gone through the rituals with another woman, but thanks to Sid, I am saved at the nick of the time..'. He asks her to come back to him.. He holds her hand and wants to fall asleep in that position. Then he recollects how the first day after Priya came home, her hand got the blood clot because he held it whole night and leave her hand aside.. He falls asleep in that position with his head next to Priya's arm..

Next morning, a new day at KM, we hear the nurse knocking the door of green room. She is there to monitor Priya and give her bath.. Inside the room, Ram is still sleeping and gets awake  due to the knocking at door.. When he wakes up, he realizes Priya' s palm at his head, initially Ram is confused, then overwhelmed with joy, he immediately opens he door and tell the same to the nurse and calls the doctor..

Yes, it is certainly a new beginning for Ram & Priya.. There is a marked improvement in Priya. She moved her hand.. Is she going to recover soon and come back to her Ram.. No idea.. There could be complications, may be the recovery will be slow, she may not be able to remember everything happened before.. There could be lot hurdles,. But, this is a new beginning,  beginning of RaYa Saga..

p.s: I know, it is too long,, when I started, I didn't expect this to be this big, I know I should have edited it to cut short, but, I am new to story writing.. Infact, this is my first ever attempt at fiction. 

Hey that was a fab OS...U write really nice...Awesome...Hope something like this happens on Monday...but sigh... Anyways thank u for the OS...
awesoem
no wrds
wish it happens in real
Originally posted by kaparikh1

Hey that was a fab OS...U write really nice...Awesome...Hope something like this happens on Monday...but sigh... Anyways thank u for the OS...

Thanks for the appreciation.. I too wish it happens in BALH.. Writing this OS helped me to vent out my frustration.. 
Originally posted by priyajan12

awesoem
no wrds
wish it happens in real

Thank you.. 

It is a small tribute from my side to the lovely RaYa..
Originally posted by ever_smily

Thanks for the appreciation.. I too wish it happens in BALH.. Writing this OS helped me to vent out my frustration.. 
How lucky u could vent out ur frustration by writing... I can't write so well... But hope nxt week is somewhat positive...
Originally posted by kaparikh1

How lucky u could vent out ur frustration by writing... I can't write so well... But hope nxt week is somewhat positive...

Hey, this is my first ever attempt to write fiction.. If I can write, anyone can write.. Do try your hand in writing..

Alternative to writing fiction was  making a post to bash Ram, which I can never ever do how much ever frustrated I am. 

At this moment, more than frustration, I actually feel pity for him. Contrary to popular opinion, I feel he has not disrespected or undermined Priya. What I feel is he has undermined and disrespected his own love which is the saddest thing.  Strictly my POV

superb update...!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘
seriously hope smthng of this sort happns in serial too...!!!!!!
Beautiful writer you are. You concentrated on each and every character and portrayed it so well. Full of moral, family values and humanity.
Well done๐Ÿ‘
very nice u made my day may it will happened real also i will be happy