Just felt for Manoj Tiwari Lke this Before....

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
In Bigg Boss Season 4 I just hated Manoj tiwari from his voice to his appearance and what he did was he always fought on eggs and what he told outside people was that he is pure vegetarian!😆

Then he went on to ridicule shweta tiwari for nominating him,Actualy seema parihaar was the one his closest who nominated him!

His takkar was with Ashmit and he joined Veena and Ashmit and ridiculed Shweta and when it all opened he openly abused Ashmit and said he was lieing.

Now before that also he was just irritating he always laughed ,he always in begger style after food ohh I remember how he was gulping his saliva when he saw Khalli's feast!

Moral of the story is he was just not kicked out but first Bigg Boss and Salman khan showed all true colors to publc and insulted him a lot!

Although all that was done to justify his eviction as that idiot was popular in UP! but all was done rightfully! and Now I demand the same for Armaan Kohli  I just HATE him! {I used this sentence before once on BB and that was for Manoj Tiwari}😡

Do give your views!~ Do seeing Armaan your blood boils?