Busy time for Sidharth Malhotra!! Dance sessions for Remo Dsouza's!

Posted: 10 years ago

These are busy times for Sidharth

Student of the Year star Sidharth Malhotra certainly has his hands full. The young actor recently started attending workshops to prepare for director and choreographer Remo D'souza's as-yet-untitled film.

We hear that the film has a lot of dance sequences and Sidharth is required to train hard before the shoot. In the meantime, the actor is also busy finalising the look he will sport in his other film, Mohit Suri's The Villain.
A source close to the young actor told us, "Sidharth has just wrapped up the shooting for Hasee Toh Phasee opposite Parineeti Chopra. As of now, it's preparing for Remo and Mohit Suri's films that is keeping him busy. Sidharth has a packed schedule but he's enjoying this phase, with so much good work coming his way."

http://www.asianage.com/bollywood/these-are-busy-times-sidharth-893

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well HTP might be hit as KJO will nourish it safely.
his real test will be the other two films. hope he manages to carry off his roles well.

all the best to him.

Originally posted by: Black_Cat_

well HTP might be hit as KJO will nourish it safely.

his real test will be the other two films. hope he manages to carry off his roles well.

all the best to him.

Yaa Exactly...Fingers crossed..Villain might click with single screen audience and the masses...and FAst and Furious..wid Urban audience..lets see..its all about passion...hardwork...and Fate...
Edited by DHIN_CHAK - 10 years ago
sashal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he may not have much to do in HTP ,but villian will be challenging for him as an actor . Villian will prove how good or bad sid as an actor .
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I am scared for the Remo film. Remo is a terrible director. Both Faltu and ABCD were really Faltu.
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The question is, Does he still spare time for Koffee with Karan out of his busy schedule?
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have a lot of expectations from HTP than the Villain...but lets see. Audience are quite tricky at times. All the best Sid! :*
sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am happy that sid is doing a film which is inspired by F&F ,but the sad part is ,its directed by remo ...he is a fine chereographer ,but a bad director .
tubelights thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Film has lot of dance sequence ". Even he knows that he is a poor dancer ,then why is this guy  trying to dance. His body is very stiff ,By practing he wont become a hritik roshan,shahid kapoor or varun dhawan

Originally posted by: MrsMalhotra

I am scared for the Remo film. Remo is a terrible director. Both Faltu and ABCD were really Faltu.

Ya i know... 🥱 i guess this film will b like dhoom..only concentrate on action and dance...i really hope Sidd film is good bas..