Difference between Pihu's custody case and naina's coustody case

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all sorry if I hurt someone with post, but the post is not meant for bashing any one but only to share some realistic points about the situations.
Thank you😊

Guys do tell your views on is there's a difference between Pihu's custody case and naina's coustody case. 
It has been shown when Ram wants pihu then he was married to ayesha and was financially very strong but rajat or any other even not the lawyer suggest Priya to marry another man or in other words to marry a rich man but Rajat only made her financially self strong to get the custody of her daughter. In fact, what they shown, at pihu's time they were saying priya is a mom and court always considers about that and her side is more heavy because of this but ram side is heavy only because of his financial status. Here in naina's case Juhi is a mom plus her financial condition is more than very good as she works for KI and lives in KM, and is court gives preference to step mother? When a 15 year old girl herself say that her father is not a good person. Is Ram cannot afford good lawyers with brain? 
Phele bhi they shown without any genuine reason he married to ayesha, jase ki iske alwa aur koi option nahi thi, he could have adopt kush giving his name and offered money to ayesha with her fashion career.
If they don't have other thing to show other than a main leads marriage for at least 4-5 times and creating cheap love triangles which don't have any head or toe than please don't drag it like rubber band. Ek emotionally and forcefully dragged ending se tho achha hai ek good and happy ending.  

My question is, what they think about viewers, that we are illiterate and we don't know about law or we are fools that what ever they show we will happily accept that.😆😆 Joke karne ki bhi haad hoti hai, they made the show a big joke.😆😆

Edited by devmohan - 10 years ago
yesterday i have a hearty laugh at lawyer's solution "marry someone who is rich, established and powerful to win custody"😆
kyun middle class person se shaadi kare toh custody nhi milti ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

ok to be seious,
pihu was minor so Priya had more chances of winning but i guess Naina too is minor and obviously judge will consider her decision too and that will be in favour of juhi, so no question of losing the case

then secondly, rajeev is shown as grey character, so cant they collect proofs against him n show the same in court. when Rajeev is collecting so much information and doing jasoosi on them why cant they do same

but they have stick on only one thing that shaadi is only solution😡
koi mujhe samjaha de k how marriage is considered as only solution for almost everything😕
Edited by peeyara - 10 years ago
Originally posted by peeyara

yesterday i have a hearty laugh at lawyer's solution "marry someone who is rich, established and powerful to win custody"😆
kyun middle class person se shaadi kare toh custody nhi milti ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

ok to be seious,
pihu was minor so Priya had more chances of winning but i guess Naina too is minor and obviously judge will consider her decision too and that will be in favour of juhi, so no question of losing the case

then secondly, rajeev is shown as grey character, so cant they collect proofs against him n show the same in court. when Rajeev is collecting so much information and doing jasoosi on them why cant they do same

but they have stick on only one thing that shaadi is only solution😡
koi mujhe samjaha de k how marriage is considered as only solution for almost everything😕

Sab ke emptions ko joke bana diya hai, on monday they said its sid and juhi , jeher khilane se phele choclate kilayi jisse sab kush ho jaye. They are playing with viewers emotions and we are letting them to do so , but not anymore, Thank god I have already quit it from watching, I only used to read the WU and is in touch with this forum but abb wo bhi band karna hoga. 
Its shown Ram kapoor is powerful man who can do anything then why can't he collect the proofs against rajeev, BT shows mein sab male leads ko raja maharajaon ki thrah dikya jata hai, in history all kings used to have more than one wife but that was history now, wo jamana kuch aur tha aur tabh wajha bhi kuch aur hi hoti thi, but now even in royal families they carry only one marriage. 
I feel like BALH is dead aur hum sab ko 2 minutes ka silence rakhna chahiye to have its soul in RIP.😆 
Edited by devmohan - 10 years ago
Originally posted by devmohan

Sab ke emptions ko joke bana diya hai, on monday they said its sid and juhi , jeher khilane se phele choclate kilayi jisse sab kush ho jaye. They are playing with viewers emotions and we are letting them to do so , but not anymore, Thank god I have already quit it from watching, I only used to read the WU and is in touch with this forum but abb wo bhi band karna hoga. 
Its shown Ram kapoor is powerful man who can do anything then why can't he collect the proofs against rajeev, BT shows mein sab male leads ko raja maharajaon ki thrah dikya jata hai, in history all kings used to have more than one wife but that was history now, wo jamana kuch aur tha aur tabh wajha bhi kuch aur hi hoti thi, but now even in royal families they carry only one marriage. 
I feel like BALH is dead aur hum sab ko 2 minutes ka silence rakhna chahiye to have its soul in RIP.😆 

Yup Dev its RaYa love Assassination day. We all have to mourn for 2mins.
Originally posted by bpatil3

Yup Dev its RaYa love Assassination day. We all have to mourn for 2mins.

Yeh its dead as raya are no more together now they are two separate names.
There is much difference in pihu n naina custody case.
Priya was not financially fit so rajat secured her by gifting Dubai book house he didn't marry priya so that she can get pihu.juhi is financially set rajiv has no more job it Naina is minor juhi will easily get naina's custody. Not when she marries ram.after all rajiv is naina's biological father he still can get vigilance rights though ram adopts her. Everyone understand s this except Ram n kapoors n sharmas and neha.

Priya was not financially fit so rajat secured her by gifting Dubai book house he didn't marry priya so that she can get pihu.juhi is financially set rajiv has no more job it Naina is minor juhi will easily get naina's custody. Not when she marries ram.after all rajiv is naina's biological father he still can get vigilance rights though ram adopts her. Everyone understand s this except Ram n kapoors n sharmas and neha.

More over I don't understand, how if sid marry's juhi will go against the case because court bhi har kisi ko sudharne ka moka deta hai and ram jab garantee de raha tha tho bhi ye possible nahi hua, waaoo its soo unbelievable. 

well said but cv are hell bent to marry juhi and ram😭😭😭 by any mean , by hook or crook😡
Originally posted by devmohan

More over I don't understand, how if sid marry's juhi will go against the case because court bhi har kisi ko sudharne ka moka deta hai and ram jab garantee de raha tha tho bhi ye possible nahi hua, waaoo its soo unbelievable. 
BT land mai kisi ko sudharne ka chance nhi milta unless ekta wishes so😆 ðŸ˜†