Ekta Kaul impresses as suhani.

AnnyLaughaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ekta Kaul is definitely a good actor. She performed really well and shares a good chemistry with Yuvraj!
Her expressions were very natural and she did her part very nicely!
Now am lookin forward to Suhani-Sammy as a couple rather than Pihu-Sammy!
I Can see Suhani as one of the actors in BALH cast whose acting is good after being disappointed with Sonia.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yup she looks a decent n soft character. 
wud love to watch her, don't comment much on her acting skills as seeing her for the first time.
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes she look very good n start liking her...
ekta.m thumbnail
ekta - yuvraj thakur, nice chemistry.
Super epi.
paras123 thumbnail
Yup she is very cute...but guys jo hum chatey hain wo to kabhi bhi nai hota i am sure in the end sammy and pihu will be together as a couple
I just hate sonia as pihu fenil was much much better than her
Rain_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry to derail from ur pov ... I literally DESPISED the new girl , some sorta SUHANA 🥱... and her cranking chemistry with Yuvraj 😵... It's just so damn rustic ... I mean , A boy of impetuous carefree character who flirts with every single girl with swarming charm is falling for a girl goodness written all over with philanthropic etches ... is sooo TYPICAL ... In every other random serial it happens where a hero with junkie bubbles falls for a  "Sati savirti nari "  typo heroine.😳 So DISAPPOINTED in sighing such contortion ... was already feeling much dim after the demolition of "Yuvraj-Fenil"  jodi ... Now this vicious CLICHE ...  ðŸ¥º Edited by Rain_Lover - 10 years ago
AnnyLaughaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rain_Lover

Sorry to derail from ur pov ... I literally DESPISED the new girl , some sorta SUHANA 🥱... and her cranking chemistry with Yuvraj 😵... It's just so damn rustic ... I mean , A boy of impetuous carefree character who flirts with every single girl with swarming charm is falling for a girl goodness written all over with philanthropic etches ... is sooo TYPICAL ... In every other random serial it happens where a hero with junkie bubbles falls for a  "Sati savirti nari "  typo heroine.😳 So DISAPPOINTED in sighing such contortion ... was already feeling much dim after the demolition of "Yuvraj-Fenil"  jodi ... Now this vicious CLICHE ...  ðŸ¥º

I was interested in fenil-yuvi jodi but now that fenil's not heir i find this suhani better than the new pihu!
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@TM
Agree with u dear!
I find Pihu dam annoying. ðŸ˜µ