Shahrukh Khan To Work With KJ, Farhan Akhtar In 2014

Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Shahrukh Khan To Work With Karan Johar, Farhan Akhtar In 2014

By IndiaTimes | October 9, 2013, 12:14 pm IST - Posted 8 hours ago BOLLYWOOD
SRK

With Chennai Express marking Shahrukh Khan's return into box-office record books, SRK is hungrier than ever before to make the most of these good times.

Currently busy with the shooting of Farah Khan's Happy New Year, Khan has locked his next two films that will start post Happy New Year.

One of them is produced by his Don director Farhan Akhtar along with Ritesh Sidhwani, and is directed by acclimated filmmaker Rahul Dholakia.

The film is reportedly based in Gujarat and will feature Khan as a Gujarati underworld don who is part of the illegal liquor business. This film is supposed to be in the space of Swades and Chak De India, as it will have Khan minus his superstar trappings.

The next one is Karan Johar's directorial venture that is likely to begin in the second half of 2014. While there have been speculations about KJo working with other stars such as Ranbir Kapoor and Salman Khan, the director rubbished all these reports and confirmed that SRK will indeed be the leading man of his next.

Karan also argued that he will write a script that will present his favorite actor in a never before seen style and do full justice to his superstardom.  

KJo added that his equation with SRK has been unlike any other actor-director combo in Indian cinema and that he can totally visualize how SRK will perform a scene, each time he begins writing a film.

So looks like all those Shahrukh fans who have been worried that they have lost the actor to Salman-style masala entertainers, have no reason to worry, and will get to see SRK in a variety of roles in the months to come.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He should avoid KJO like the plague! I can't stand another MNIKšŸ¤¢
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Looks very interesting for sure 
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
The Dholakia movie sounds very interesting. SRK seems to have a good line up of movies coming up.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Looking forward to that rahul dholakia movie
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyd

MNIK is the best movie that Karan Johar ever directed.highly critical acclaimed won every award imaginable.
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bollyd

I would rather prefer an MNIK over KANKšŸ¤¢
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
But where did Karan actually confirm he's doing his film with SRK?

I thought it was pretty certain that Ranbir is doing the film Karan is writing..and I thought we had come to the conclusion that SRK no longer fits in with what Karan's good at..ie candyfloss.

Well whatever, as long as there is a balance, its ok.
Edited by chocolover89 - 10 years ago
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KARAN888

MNIK is the best movie that Karan Johar ever directed.highly critical acclaimed won every award imaginable.

Well not for me! it's my least fav movie of SRK! And Karan should stick to KKHH type of movies!
hmm waiting for srk as an actor to come back with a bang. looking forward