Ishh...seems gonna be hot..lwow...
alee001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
intersting veryy interstingg!!! pls do PM

arshi_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz continue soon!loved the prologue!!!!!!!
-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice concept
continue soon
mysterygirl06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome cocept...plzzz continue soon...
Jane523 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting concept...
cont. soon...
ArShiDelena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
                            Part 1
Shlok Agnihotri walked into Hotel Tiara Chateau Hotel Mont Royal & went to the reception. The reception didn't recognize him because he came to Paris after 1 year. The Receptionist called the manager who recognized him immediately.

" It's delighted to see you Mr. Agnihotri!" he said. " Hope you enjoyed your trip abroad."

' Trip ' was not Shlok would describe his journey through North Africa with Rajveer  in which there had been moments of delight but a great deal of acute discomfort, besides times when his life had been in danger.

When he was going to his room, the manager called him and gave him a large packet of letters. He took it and went to his room. His room was on 4th floor from which he had delightful view of Paris. He stood at the window and thought that there was nothing so attractive and beautiful as Paris in sunshine.

But at the moment he was not interested in anything except his own feeling of frustration & despair.

He sat down on his armchair and look at the letters. He undid the string and removed the band of paper that held the letters together. He looked at the top of the pile and stiffened.

He could hardly believe what he was seeing. He stare at the pale blue envelope as if fascinated him but yet afraid to open it.

He thought why would Divya, of all the people wrote him a letter and send it to Paris. She might have got his address from his mother because she was the only person who knew it. The only person he didn't wish to hear from was Divya.

With a frown he opened the letter.

Shlok Agnihotri was an extremely good-looking man but now he a had become more intensely masculine , harder and ruthless. The journey in Africa was very difficult. He was not able to stand it and was defeated by the element and unpalatable food.

When Shlok and Rajveer left each other at the airport Rajveer said:
" Goodbye, Shlok I can't tell you how much I enjoyed your company and how much I was delighted to have you with me."

He spoke so sincerely that Shlok felt embarrassed  of thinking of times he cursed himself for accepting Rajveer invitation.

And now the first thing he had found on his return was a letter from Divya. It was Divya he had gone to Africa to forget about.
sand88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update ! Continue...
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Nice start, I wonder who Divya is, can't wait to read more. Thank you