Where is the ISHQ in Eik Boond Ishq ?

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Excuse my language but watching EBI nowadays all I wanna do is scream ... KALAVATI GETTING REALLY TIRED OF YOUR SH*T !!! -____-
Show ka naam Eik Boond Ishq naa rakh ke She-Male Shenanigans rakh dete ... bohot apt hota ðŸ¤¢

We barely see Tara / Mrityunjay and their interactions . Show airtime ka 80% toh Kalavati ka tandav naach dikhane mein guzar jaata hai and I for one am NOT the LEAST bit interested in what Kalavati has to say or do. Nor do I want to waste my time watching Nandini whine / B*ch about her sister / stalk her married ex-bf persistently. And don't get me started on Hottie-sasuma who is always screaming like there's a bunsen burner attached to her ... well ... I'll leave that to your imagination.

BASICALLY nobody has the time to watch a serial that focuses on EVERY kind of nonsense EXCEPT for the lead pairs interactions. Show TARA/ MrityunJay's story ASAP or at least set the ball in motion. Phir timepass ke liye hum shayad Kala/Nandini/ Sasuma ka natak bardasht bhi karle but NOT at the expense of the airtime due for the MAIN story, that of Eik Boond ISHQ !!!
Edited by TanHa911 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JiyaRe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They're all in search for their 'ek boond ishq'? 
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i understand that many of us r getting fade up from kalavati but 
Mj and taras story hasnt started yet
i hope cvs give us more of Mj and Tara:)
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
MJ, Tara & Kalavati, These 3 r the main leads of the show! So i'm okay with Kalavati getting more screen space as of now! But yep, i do agree they should  give more MriAra scenes! Hopefully creatives are listening! *fingers crossed* Nandini is definitely one freakin' annoying character!
Wese we should be prepared, even if the 'ISHQ' track starts, per episode bas '1 BOOND' hi ishq milega! 😆 
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Charu21

MJ, Tara & Kalavati, These 3 r the main leads of the show! So i'm okay with Kalavati getting more screen space as of now! But yep, i do agree they should  give more MriAra scenes! Hopefully creatives are listening! *fingers crossed* Nandini is definitely one freakin' annoying character!

Wese we should be prepared, even if the 'ISHQ' track starts, per episode bas '1 BOOND' hi ishq milega! 😆 

hehehe yes but atleast kuch start toh hoga😆
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i understand what ur trying to say...
its not even a month the show got started...
cv's r still trying set the backdrop..i know kalawati taking too much for screen it sumtyms annoying but than she/he is another lead angle in this whole show...so she/he will be hanging all tym ...
yeah..they show her more than leads...
Ishq will be there but still has time to get started...yeah definetly meethi/nandini r annoying more..
nandini just not recognising how her sister married for there happiness is more so selfishness shown in her...overdose meethaness is too much sugary..LOL

but yeah now they revealed kalawati's real identity i too want some Tara & MJ in limelight..
Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 10 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
^^ though i'm not that peeved of at kalavati's scenes since he is one of the main character ,so we have to bear it ,, but they must start Mriara track soon ,atleast letting them know each would be enough for me ,they interacting as strangers and tara's "ek boond ishq" slowly landing on that stranger is not digestible at all  😡 ...
other than that nandu-adi track is definitely i can't stand and now it seems they will bring one more bf yug for nandu ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤ª ...

start Mriara cvs 😡 ..then drag the show...

or atleast stop showing tara-neil scenes 😡 since it looks like their love story will start soon ...
want Mriara ishq as husband and wife only not infidelity 😡

(sorry for my rant😆)
Edited by --jas-- - 10 years ago
theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

There's no progress in terms of plot except Kalavati being all creepy and chasing Tara around for God only knows what reason. 😳 Thankur Jayraj being all cheesy with Tara and trying to form a bond with her covering her clumsiness and mistakes insteading of just asking her to behave. The characters in Shekhawat family are such a nuisance as well. And the main love story is far fetched right now. They haven't seen each other yet and that's taking a toll on my patience and sanity, really.

I've watched last three episodes only in parts since there's nothing worth watching. I can easily skip a week's episodes and watch from next because there's no development which I would miss. This show is such a drag on. 
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You seem real angry, relax , breathe ...
First let me take this opportunity to remind this is daily soap, things go awfully awfully slow in this and unfortunately nothing  can be done about this 
Second kala aunty/uncle is one of the pillars of the show, he is almost a parallel lead and hence the massive screen space and time.

Third they (makers)  know that we are dying to see MriAra in action  and that we will wait every episode, every second  just to have a glimpse of them.
They have fairly good idea that nobody is interested other than MriAra and to make us  see EBI  every day and keep the show running on daily basis  they will give MriAra in small doses only with rest of the stuff.

Hope this helped ðŸ˜ƒ

sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeh hindi daily soap hein yaha patience ki sakh zarurat hein 
if they show every thing fastly serial story kya bachega 
mriara scenes will be one per day and they will not show more of them in one screen but s in different frames they hav to show lots of tara and MJ which cv's r doing only for tara and not for MJ