Saraswatichandra - Written Update - 7/10 - Truth Shocked, Saras Rocked

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gaiπŸ˜› 

Again late hoon na..So kill me...But first let me kill the whole useless bunch of idiots that have gathered in the show...Pammy ki mummy aka Saubhagya devi!! Is the first in lines of victime!! And then comes CVs for making the villain a hero and the hero as a side villain!!! πŸ˜­ and the too good VC, a mute spectator!!

Apart from that...A big big hug to Saras..bechara...Saare pychos ke beech mein ek akela sane man!!

So we have the the Desai and Dharmadhikari families along with Saras doing the Ganesh puja! Kumi is missing so PPP aka Paltu Pati Pramad goes to call his wifey dearest!!!
Kaleeka-not-so-Maleeka enters the Desai household with ghoonghat ...
Desais are worried that Kumi will spill beans and everything will be spoiled..they ramble and mumble on the right timing and ruining Kumi's life and other blah blahs and Kusi tells Saras to intervene (Haan😑...when you need a bali ka bakra..Go Saras Go!! and then ...Saras, who are you? why are you interfering in my di's life?πŸ₯± And other random blah !!!🀒)
Saras stands firm on his decision to support Kumi in whatever he does (Is nobody worried about Saras, what will be his plight ..as he will no longer have a place in Dharmadhikari family, he has left his own house..where will he go??πŸ˜•_)

PPP and his dear KKK..aka Kumud Kanya Kumari are having some real great marital moments as PPP puts Mangal sutra on her😭🀒 and Kumi dear then finally shares the truth on Saraswatichandra...Buddhdhan hears this revelation (I really love you, BDji...but how random is this?? All these years, you never hear your dear beta and the maid having their lovey dovey talks...and one moment between this hubby wifey...and you are there to witness it!!)
In the hall, the dancers have started dancing and Saras is playing dhol and Kaleeka is doing some tandav on "Hothon pe aisi baat" (Hate to interrupt again..but what dancing troop comes in a house for Ganesh puja and starts playing "Hothon pe aisi baat"πŸ˜• Where is BM who used to trash the girls for the smallest of things? )
PPP gets flashbacks on how Kusi had saved Kumi's truth and then walks out..
In the hall Kaleeeka shows her face Horror show is on...kindly take away any children watching it..they might have nightmares🀒
(
)
Kumi follows PPP to the hall and Kaleeka gets the knife to kill Kumi and Saras stops her!!! Kaleeka is in a khooni avatar and is all set to kill Kumud!! danny tells Saras that she is the same girl who was wandering around the house...Saras taunts her that she is a thief!
Kaleeka is on a taunting spree so she starts taunting Saras and tells SD that she is not your bahu and reveals the truth about Saras...Alak is not ready to believe and threatens Kalika but Kalika is on her spree.. Alak tells Kusi everyone to tell the truth...And SD tells Kumi to do that Wonderful SD..you dont ask this random maid, where she had run off to and why is she back, with a knife attacking your bahu..but you want to know about Saras)😑
Kumud mumbles a yes..and BD announces that Yes he is Saras..everyone is shocked at his announcement and taht he knows the truth...
Kalika keeps spilling venom...and BD tells her to shut up!! (BD you are the man!!)
Kalika crosses her limit in alleging Saras and Kumud's relation...Saras tells the reason for staying in the house..that he had promised BM that he will not leave Kumi till she was safe in the BD house and how Kali was stealing money from BD house..Kalika loses it and speaks very badly on Saras and Kumud...Pramad slaps her😲
Precap : Pramad asks Saras and Kumud to get married

P.s. Apart from everyone else..I am thoroughly digusted with the Desais...a random woman walks in and tries to kill your daughter and you just stand there and watch the show downπŸ₯± BD had more sense than the whole family combined!!
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hrithikluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for that super entertaining update :)
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks.

Good epi.
ShanUlas thumbnail
i love ur update did read before on other sites but ur is special with funny emos and ur bg voice

did body double of kumud mar the show...as many have been blaming the actress for being on holiday without shooting scene

i did not even realise body double thing as i always watch only samud which has been ok as kumud was their in all saras kumud scenes till now
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  Thanks A Lot πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Good πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Update. (:
Saras Rocked. (: