Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Love it looking forward to what happens next
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nusratjahan505

Part 3:
Again fantastic writing ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...amazing story telling...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...mind blowing presentation Shanti dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
The way you have presented Arti's emotion after Prashant's confrontation that he loves her is so natural and very good to read...loved the bonding between Shova and Arti...so finally Yash came again as he doubted that Arti is the same girl.I really liked his passion and intelligence a lot.And when Yash said this my heart just took a leap...I really loved this portion a lot...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yash: "Ek halki si aawaz, di hai iss dil ne

Tum aao na aao, yeh marzi tumhaari"

I really didn't like the way Yash behaved with Arpita.I know that he was frustrated but even after that I must say that his words were so harsh and i hope he will take necessary steps to repent for his mistake..πŸ˜•

I am loving your lines a lot Shanti dear...specially the small lines that yu writeing to express Arti's thought...it's really a pleasure to read your work and I really mean it dear.

I feel at a loss of words when I see such heart warming comments...

Trust me...you make me feel very happy always...

Thank you so much...
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome is the word i want to say coz u r showing that now aarya r in very much love and happy with their respective partners this is making me eager to know that how they will be bound to each other despite of all this...

what destiny is planning to them...

shanthi u r doing an awesome jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

and congratulations for turning into sizzlerzπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey! It's superb πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved the romantic moments of both couples. Yash make up for his rude behavior with Arpita 😳. And Aarti was so happy πŸ˜ƒ that now she will get her own home. Aarti and Prashant's conversation is awesome 😳😳. She confessed her love as he wants to hear that from her mouth.

At last, Aarti called Yash and he was desperate to meet her.

nan0102 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
read chapter 3 and chapter 4 in one go,,really love the story so much,,will be waiting for the next update,,thanks for the pm
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

I share the same sentiment as yours  -

' I am a strong believer that real life is far more important than the virtual world that we live in '...well said 😊

Infact I missed your FF yesterday...as I was out of station...and my thoughts did come once or twice on this...

Regarding the update -   the loving moments was well shown ...emotion and words -  well expressed... Enjoyed ---- the present moment ...though ... 'six month'  gap  ...will be / may be -----The Destiny... time will tell...loved it  - Shanti.

taahir004 thumbnail
Yash taking his anger out on Arpita ... poor girl
Amazing update
ns1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW i'm liking this story more and more it's a bit different
Can't wait to hear what aarti will tell yash