shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

It's the time to disco

Ketaki and Rasik Dave, Keerti and Sharad, Shweta Tiwari and Raja

Tina and Hussain, Gauri and Hiten, Tanaaz and Bhaktyar

Shweta and Manav, Gauri and Yash Tonk, Gurdip and Arjun

Narayani and Gaurav

It's back and it's bigger this time. Nach Baliye 2 returns with a brand new line-up of celebrity jodis adding dollops of masti and drama for 13 consecutive weeks. The format remains the same with several other surprise elements — a wild card round and a new judge

•  Ketaki and Rasik Dave

"When they approached us, I said no as I knew that he will not be ready for it. But after a few days, he himself requested to say "yes" and I was surprised. Now, just wait and watch, how we rock the show," says Ketki. "

•  Keerti and Sharad

"Sharad is a great dancer and he is far better than me. We have danced together only during a Diwali function. With both of us doing daily soaps make it impossible to practise but we are on and definitely big time," says Keerti.

•  Shweta Tiwari and Raja

"I know he needs to match my steps. But, he is fast catching up with me (laughs). Last year, the contestants were so good, we need to perform really hard to win the show," says Shweta.

•  Shweta and Manav

"I think Nach Baliye 2 will help us develop a better understanding between us," the couple says.

•  Gauri and Yash Tonk

"This is my comeback on small screen after a long gap. This show is all about complementing each other. Sarojji is like my Dronacharya and I am her Eklavya. I think, the experience will be enriching," says Gauri.

•  Tina and Hussain

"She has never faced the camera before and it took a lot of time to convince her. After the show, may be she feels like acting as well," Hussain jests.

•  Gauri and Hiten

"We have played couples in many shows but dancing together for a competition will definitely be a different experience. It's the time to rock!" the couple says.

•  Tanaaz and Bhaktyar

"Tanaaz is always eager to learn new things. She is on four while I am on two. But both of us are quite enthusiastic and we are definitely going to enjoy ourselves," says Bhaktyar.

•  Gurdip and Arjun

"We are scared to dance in the presence of Sarojji. But, as you can see, we are happening couple, we are sure to mesmerise the audience and the judges," says Gurdip.

•  Narayani and Gaurav

"We both are different but you must notice our chemistry on the dance floor. I am seriously excited for being a part of such a show. We are here only for a little masti," the couple says.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
thnks 4 posting...husein luks so yummy 😳
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4