A TRAP

You are late.

Sorry naaa baby.

You always do this. She start walking away from him

No actually today it's your fault. He said stopping her in her track

Excuse me. How it is my fault?? She asked confused on his statement

Woh I was dreaming about you naa isliye  

And what you were dreaming?? she asked irritated

Who actually in my dreams WE WERE he said coming close to her and stretching the word WE WERE

Maaan she cut him in mid by slightly hitting him blushingly turned her face.

What MAAAN Geet its Maan with double A okay now listen what WE WERE DOING

Nooo I don't want to

Arey suno na

Maan please stop it

What please at least for once listen na what I wanna say

Okay shoot

Woh you and me

Tum aur mai

hum

Ummm she responds looking in his eyes lost

Actually we were playing ladder And I was winning Maan said innocently

WHAT???

Haa kyu what you thought he made a cute innocent face

Geet was confused hearing him.

Seeing her reaction he laughed hysterically.

Geet was confused first but seeing him laughing like mad she understand he was making fun of her and was outraged

You are gone Maan. I hate you she ran to smack him hard with her books, and Maan was running to save his life.

Maaan you idiot, moron, gadhe I will not leave you today she said chasing him

Chodna bhi mat, mere jaise roz roz nhi milte he said laughingly while running

They come in canteen while their cat dog chasing still continue

Seeing them someone was burning in jealousy. And was thinking to separate maaneet and went from there

other side someone called someone.

Person 1 -all set

Person 2 -yup

Person 1- good and he cut the call. very soon I will separate you both and you will feel the pain of not getting your love. Enjoy as much you want now. 

A person was standing in the corridor looking for someone

A girl come and tapped that person from behind

Angad - I was waiting for you

Disha  - tell me the plan

After discussing everything Disha left  

Here Maan came and hide behind Tia

Ahh Tia save me nhi toh this devil will kill me.

Oh ho Geet why are you behind my Maanu

Maanu ki bachi iss Maan ko toh aaj  mai chodugi nhi aaj

Toh phle konsa chodti hu, agar chodo toh kisi aur ka number aaye na huh

Tia you shut your Maanu puran or else I am going to kill you both

Wow then we will be together in heaven at least go ahead Hearing her all broke in a fit of laughter.

Maan and Tia high five each other seeing Geet fuming. they always do something to make her angry nad than manofy her.

Okay now tell me what he did today

Woh he he woh Geet shutter while speaking

Ha ha bolo Geet what I did Maan said enjoying her plight knowing well she can't say what he said and what she think.

Arey Geet bol na kya kiya iss Maanu ne

Tia smacked Adi for calling her Maanu, Maanu Hey how dare you call him Maanu it's only my copyright dare you call him that again.  said Tia showing her eyes to him.

Oh sorry sorry wo kya hai na we are not so used to hear Maan na when we are with you so that is why I forget Adi said sarcastically

Huh whatever, okay Maanu tell me what you did now? Why she is all ready to kill you

Haw Tia I did not do anything said Maan making a shocked face

I know you are not so innocent so tell me honestly Tia asked sternly

Maan gave a naughty smile and Tia smacked him hard. 

Owww hey what was that for?? Maan asked making funny angry face

Maanu how dare you tease her like that

Aww Tia good I love you baby this moron deserve more hard smacks from you

Haina aur nhi toh kya how dare he tease you WITHOUT ME Tia said making a shocked face

And hearing her all again laughed and Geet hit her hard on her arm

OWWW Geet now what was that for, its hurting yaar.Maanu is right you are becoming an elephant.

WHAT Geet exclaimed

See the place where you hit it has become so red said Tia rubbing her arm

YOU CALL ME AN ELEPHANT AND MAAAN YOU SAID THAT

NO no geet I didn't tell her anything wo ab usko lagi na toh usko pta chal gya and make an innocent face

YOU BOTH ARE GONE TODAY I HATE YOU both run to save her life and Geet start chasing them.

But somewhere someone was burning seeing them together enjoying so much and wishing to separate them all so that he can get what he/she wants.

After the chasing and hitting they went to attend their class

The first class was history

I hate history and mostly I hate history professor. He is so boring na yaar. It should be that new professor who recently joins our college she is really hot haina

Geet smacked him

Maan shut your mouth or else

Arey Geet mouth se kya hoga aankhein band krva iski Tia commented and all three giggled

Maan glared her

Awww Maanu don't show me your sexy big eyes it don't scared me ya if you want we can play game who will blink first.

Her suggestion makes other three giggle

Tia stop calling me Maanu it sound so stupid

Okay than I will call you Maanu Jaanu now happy Maan glared at her hard and she winked at him

It was getting hard for Adi Pinky and Geet to muffle their laugh in the class.

Her calling him Maanu always irritates him. When they were busying in their so called fighting a girl entered in their class.

All head turned toward her. She was really hot and beautiful

May I come in sir?? Asked the girl

Yes come in. don't you think you are too early for your class said the professor sarcastically

I am sorry sir actually I am new in this college and don't know where the class was  so

Okay now come in professor turned toward students

So students she is Disha new comer in your class so treat her well he said and warned r students knowing well how they made a new comer's life hell with their teasing and ragging.

Wow she is damn hot

Maan will you stop this or not

Now what I did, don't you think she is really before he could finish Tia smacked him from behind

Oye we are very straight so we don't see girl like that and other again giggled

Fine if you both have so many problems with me than alright I will sit somewhere where I can drool over her without any disturbance

Maan stand up and sit at the last giving them now what will you do now look

Geet and Tia's mouth was open seeing him and decided to teach him a lesson

Hey Geet ye Maanu Tia glared at Pinky I mean Maan ko aaj kya hua asked Pinky

Kuj nhi lagta hai aaj janaab ko dose dena pdega Geet said thinking something

Bilkul theek kha said Tia both gave each other an evil look

Other side professor told Disha to sit

Disha who was already looking at Maan from the time she entered in class got the opportunity to sit with Maan as now he was sitting alone on the last bench and directly went toward him

Hey can I sit here??

He gave Disha sweet smile and moves to give her seat to sit

Geet was fuming seeing them together and Maan enjoying her company

Dekh kaise chipak ke baitha hai isko toh mai aaj chodugi nhi

Oh Geet tu fikar na kar mai hu na

Geet glared at her tujhe bhi kya jaroorat thi wo sab bolne ki dekh rooth ke wha uss chudail ke paas baitha hai

Ye lo I was just helping you Tia said making an innocent face

Oh thank you so much kitni acchi help ki tumne

Oh yaar don't worry kha jayega tere paas hi ayega so chill let the class end then will teach him a lesson how dare he leave my Geetu baby and sit with that bimbo haina

Tu and tere leasson no need okay I will handle him myself

Soon class came to an end

Maan and Disha were still busy in their talk when Geet, Tia come to them

Maanu won't you introduce your new friend to us? Tia said sweetly

What Maanu Maan you didn't tell me your friends call you Maanu

No no actually its only she call me that

Oh is she your GF?

No no she is not

Oh I was scared for a moment so you are single right

Oh woh mai he shutter and Geet s eyes were on him

Arey who said he is single? He is in a beautiful relationship with his looong time actually childhood friend and now his GF Tia said ever so sweetly blinking her eyes and Geet was killing Maan with her. Geets' deadly glares and Tia's ever so sweet words were making him scare for his dear life thinking about what's running in their mind.

What really Maan ?? Disha asked shocked but soon her shocked expression turned into seductive one

So what I think now Maan is bored with his so called long I mean childhood friend come GF haina Maan so I will be his refreshment right Maan. Disha said seductively rubbing his arm with her dirty hand while Maan gulped his saliva seeing Geet's deadly glares

Geet - Keep your hand away from him

Disha -  why is your personal property

Geet- yes

Disha- umm I don't think so

Geet - youuu

So Maan will you come tonight with me to the Disc it will be stress booster for you when you have decided to break up with your long term Girlfriend she said looking at Geet

Before Maan could say anything Jia spoke

Oops I am afraid Disha darling how will he come with you said Tia shockingly

Why not Disha asked confused

Wo kya hai na Disha aaj Maan ka stomach upset hone wala haisaid

Geet glaring him

What both Maan and Disha screamed shocked

Adi Tia pinky looked at their faces muffling their laugh

Ha aur hawaon mai smell bhi ayegi saath saath said Geet making a shocked horrible face

With her comment Adi and Tia burst into laughter

Maan looked at them angrily for making fun of him.

Enough both of you, I am not saying anything to you all it does not mean you can make fun of me. And ya Geet I am not a kid. I can take care of myself very welI

Maan why are you shouting on us? Asked Geet

Maanu we are not your enemy we just want to save you from these bimbos said Tia  looking at Disha disgustingly

Enough Tia I am not a baby and you my mom to tell me what to do and what not and I know to save myself. Don't interfere in my life. Tia was hurt hearing him she left from there hearing his words

Enough Maan tumhe hua kya hai?? I didn't expect this from you, why you are getting so hyper?

Please Geet you are my girlfriend it does not mean  you can control my life so just stay away from me I don't need a GF who just want to control my life. And he left from there leaving a shocked Geet behind

Disha came to Geet with an evil smirk

Tichk tichk Geet I am feeling really bad for you see how your childhood buddy come BF went leaving you behind.

Just shut up I know how to take care of my BF. you just find someone else to reduce your body heat saying this she left leaving Disha smirking on her plan which is almost successful.

Adi  tume Tia ko dekha asked Geet

No yaar don't know where she is. Said Adi

Oh babaji ab kha doondo? Pta nhi kha hai.you go and check backside I will see her in college

When she was going toward college playground she bump with someone but before he can hold her she managed herself not giving that person a chance to touch her

Ouch I am sorry sir I was in hurry so didn't see you I am really sorry

Oh!! It's okay Geet but why are you in so much hurry? Asked her history professor Dev

Woh sir I am looking for Tia, do you see her asked Geet worriedly

Tia?? no I didn't but I can help you in finding her he offered his help

No no thanx sir I will manage she was about to go but dev stopped her

Ah Geet I want to tell you something, come with me to my office

Geet want to run from there but she can't he is her professor but how can she left her friend also who will be crying somewhere

Hmm woh sir I have to go and find Jia she needs me now. I am sorry sir but I will talk to you later she was again about to run but Dev's word stopped her

I know about the fight between you and Maan

Sir?? She was confused

Ya Geet I heard everything what happened in the class

She lowered her eyelashes

Geet I think you should think again on your relation. I am your professor and I will always give you right advice

Thank you sir but it's my personal matter and I know how to handle it thank you once again now I think I should leave my friend need me and she left from there.

While searching Tia Angad met her

Geet was irritated totally

First her fight with Maan, second Tia missing third dev's so called advice and now Angad

Hey Geet listen

i dont have time

Geet did you think about what I told you

I don't find it important

What?? Its matter of my life my love and you didn't find it important WTH was that? Do you think I am a road side romeo?

I didn't say that

Or what Geet you know how much I love

Geet cut him in mid

Listen Angad right now I am not in mood to sit or listen anything just leave and if Maan saw you with me he will not like it. You know na how much he dislike you

It's because he know I love

Please Angad stop it,

Alright I know my own way

Hope you will not do anything stupid

I don't care I want my love with me

Jab tak mai hu tab tak nhi Maan came from behind and stand beside Geet

Fine toh tumhe hi plhe jana hoga said Angad looking in his eyes angrily

Do whatever you want but you will never succeed

And I will not let my love go from my hands saying this he left from there

Maan how you come here, you were going with that your new found girlfriend na then go with her now why you are here, who are we to you,now we will not interfere in your life you just

Before she could speak more Maan slammed his lips on her to shut her mouth. Geet struggled to come out from his gril after some seconds Maan left her her

Sorry

What? What did you say? I didn't hear you? Come again

I am sorry Geet, I just got irritated so all that I didn't mean it

Oh ya and do you have any idea your those stupid words has hurt me so much. How many times I told you to control your temper but na you are THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA. Oh I am sorry, I should not tell you what to do and what not. I should not be a control freak girlfriend right she turned her face other side showing her anger

I am really sorry Geet bola na , I don't want to say all that but you know na I always need you please I am sorry na he said cutely touching his ears

Maan aaj toh keh diya dare you say that again do you have any idea how much it hurt me and Tia, OH TERI Tia shit

What happen and where is she?

I am searching for her only don't know where she went after your shouting

Oh god, come let's find her

Ha chalo

They found her sitting in the college playground

Both come and sit on the both sides of her

Finally found you

Now why the hell you come here go back to your bimbo said Tia wiping her nose with the back of her hand

I am sorry dear

To hell with your sorry

Arey yaar kbi kbi ho jata hai na

Ha toh abi I don't want to talk with you, and now onwards will not interfere in your life also leave me alone

Arey tab toh prob ho jayegi, mijhe unn bimbos se kon bchayega

Geet iss se bol de don't talk to me

Arey don't drag me in okay

Tia looked at her keenly and said

Ya lagta hai tumhe tumhara dose mil gya iss liye you are so glowing haina she got up and went to washroom to fresh up.

Maaneet tried to stop her but she left

Aaa

Suddenly they heard a scream

Whose scream that was? They said in union

She left toward the side from where that noise come

They reached in the ladies washroom and were shocked to see Disha stabbed in her stomach

Tia was standing there shocked

Geet - OMG she is Disha

Maan - Who did this to her, Tia do you

Tia -WTH Maanu why wouId I kill her? I did not do anything

Maan -  I am not blaming you Tia just asking, did you saw anyone here

Tia - no there was no one. When I entered I saw her like this only she said shivering

Geet - relax yaar we are not blaming you

Maan - Let's take her to the hospital

Tia - But how can us, I mean its police case. It's will be a case of murder, what we will answer police??

Geet - but we can't leave her here also

Maan went close to her and checked her pulse,

Maan - she is dead

Tia - OMG OMG OMg now what we will do??

Geet - don't worry yaar, we didn't do anything wrong so no one can harm us

Tia - ya but

Dev - what you guys doing here he saw dead Disha

Oh my God you guys did this

Tia - no no sir we didn't do anything

Geet - yes sir we didn't do anything we heard a scream and when we came there, found her stabbed dead

Dev - but how can I believe you, and Maan what are you doing sitting close to her

Maan - sir I was checking whether she is alive or not but she is no more

Dev - OMG what happened in our campus, A Murder OH GOD!! I have to call police

Maan - yes sir you should call police immediately

Soon police arrived in the college

The whole college was present there seeing the scene

Police questioned Disha's classmates

She was new and it was her first day so no one know much about her, but they did tell police the hot argument between Disha and Maaneet and their friends

And Dev also gave his statement that he also saw them arguing and also that Maan is a flirt and he was flirting with Disha also

The police man was a chubby man, his name MR. GUDGUD KUKDOO PANDEY he always put his hand on his big tummy like is pregnant and his nine month going on and always made a sound like a hen do "kukdoo kadooo, teri bodhi vich juu"(A speck in the beard of a thief.) whenever he got a hint about the case or have any doubt on anyone.

Kukdoo kdooo oh ho aaj aayi aaj gyi hmmm very interesting said PM (Police man)

Ye banda murder mai bhi interest doond rha hai mumbled Geet

Firstly I want to talk to three of you he said pointing toward Maaneet and Jia but one by one

Trio were shocked they knew he was actually suspecting them

Yes sir trio said in union

First you come with me young man

Maan left with PM

So young man what is your name?

Sir Maan singh khurana said Maan with full of attitude

Maan singh khurana hmmm okay tell me do you know her

No sir she today only joined college

And on her first day you flirt with her, then fight and then killed her also

What rubbish sir I didn't kill her why would I kill her. I have no reason to kill her said Maanu angrily on his accusation

But I got to know that you and your friend have heated argument on her first day itself and it is enough to give you a reason to kill her

Yes we have argument but it was not so big that I would kill her

So tell me why you people argued

It was just I was teasing my Girlfriend by flirting with her and she got angry said something to me, I got angry and then left from there. It was not so worst that we would kill her. Neither me nor my friends did anything to her he said making himself clear

Okay so tell me where you went after that argument

Wooh I, I decided to go home so went to parking Maan said shuttering

Why are you nervous khurana??

No sir nothing like that he said giving that PM a small smile it was more like he was trying to hide something or may be not

Are you sure you not hiding anything he said rubbing his tummy. Maan looked at him weirdly and replied

Yes sir

Hmm you can leave. send next one umm your girlfriend

But sir she also did not do anything

I did not ask you opinion Mr. send her in

Nodding Maan left

Is everything alright??Asked Geet once he comes out from office

Geet he wants to talk to you now

Geet was scared but she went inside

Oh come in Miss??

Geet sir

Miss Geet yes come and sits

So Geet will you please tell actually what happened in your class room

Ji sir??

About your fight with Miss Disha

Wo sir she was flirting with Maan and I did not like it

So when the class end we went toward them, there was just little argument between us because she was throwing herself on my Maan she said disgustingly

So you killed her

Nooo sir I didn't kill her she said widening her eyes

Ya I was feeling disgust seeing her flirting with Maan but it doesn't mean I will kill her.

Jealousy Miss Geet it makes person does many things which he never thought to do.

Sir there is nothing like that; I was not jealous just irritated seeing him with her. He actually always does this to make me irritate. There is nothing serious in all that and moreover I trust my Maan. She said proudly.

Hmmm he again rubbed his stomach Geet noticed it and make a weird face

So where were you after the class

Wooh woh sir I was looking for Tia

Tia ??

Ya sir our friend.

And why so?? he asked suspiciously

Wooh because Maan shouted on her.she was hurt with his shouting on her so left the class, I was looking for her only..

And where you found her??

In playground sir

What she was doing there?

she was sitting on the bench crying, Maan was with me and we were trying to console her and she didn't listen to us and went to washroom to fresh up there she screamed seeing Disha and we also reached there hearing her shout. And then professor Dev came there.

Professor Dev ??  What he was doing there??

I don't know sir.

PM was thinking something and suddenly said "KUKDOOO KADOOO TERI BODI VICH JUU"

Jii ?? Geet gave him weird look

PM cleared his throat and tells her to send her friend Tia

But sir she is also innocent and she was very scared seeing that

It's your problem miss let me do my work send her in

ji sir?

Wait listen,want to ask something

Ji

After sometime later Geet came out and told Tia to go inside

Tia was shivering while entering

She knocked the door

Come in. sit.

She was shivering

So Miss Tia

Sir I didn't do anything and I don't know who did this also

PM narrowed his eyebrow at her and rubbed his tummy (he rubbed it when he found something fishy)

I didn't ask you anything yet Miss she stopped her blabbering

So Miss Tia where were you after the class

Wooh sir I, I was in playground

What were you doing there?

Wooh sir I was upset so want to stay alone for some time so went there

Aisa kya hua tha Miss

Wo nothing serious sir, bus mood theek nhi tha

Are you pregnant?

WHAT???

Nhi wooh only pregnant women do weird things and its really worst. He said remembering his wife

Tia looked at him weirdly

Oh bad joke lets come to the point so you were in the playground only when your friends came

Ji sir she said in law voice

Tia was lost in thinking something. Her face was showing her fear like she was hiding something.

Are you sure??

Ji  jii sir.

Listen Miss it's a case of murder if you know anything please tell me

N o no sir I don't know anything she said in meek voice

"KUKDOOO KDOOO TERI BODI VICH JUU"

Jiii??

oh nothing go

She came out from the office

All asked her

Are you alright

Haa ha I want to go back home

Ya come I will drop you Said Maaneet

Maaneet was noticing her silent behaviour but think that she is scared

Tia (ST) what will I do now; I should not do it, what if Maanu Geetu came to know about that.how will they react? No no I can't take that risk. I lost my love but can't lost their friendship. I know i cant get my love doing this but Oh god please show me a way.

Maan dropped her home and Geet decided to live with her seeing her silence.

Tia tell me what is bothering you? I know it's not about just that murder something else is bothering you tell me

Nhi geet there is nothing believe me. I will rest then will be fine bas yaar now me feeling tired

Okay you sleep

Geet called Maan

Maan I think Tia is hiding something from us

I also feel same. Keep an eye on her she can't hide anything from us for long

Hmmm take care bye

Bye love you

Love you too

After talking to Maan Geet went to Tia's room and saw her sleeping. She was about to go but stopped seeing something. She went toward her bed and saw she was holding her bag

She tried to remove it but her hold on her was tight. When she as holding her bag to pull it she found something sticky and was shocked to see blood she jerked the bag from her awaking Tia from her sleep  and  was again shocked to see the knife clad in blood, something else also  which make her eyes widened.

Other side Angad was worried thinking about Disha that if anyone comes to know about his plan what will be the consequences. But his plan was full proof and no one caught hold of her mobile also and no one knew her number so that they can track or know whom she called, so he is safe.

Next day in college trio went to college but Jia was not with him

Both were angry on her for what she did but can't say anything to anyone. How can they put their friend in trouble? She became selfish but how can them toward their friend and their distance was also noticed by  PM.

Tia tried to talk to them when she saw them coming

Guys please listen to me. I know I did wrong but please try to understand

We did not expect this from you. How could you. It's not a small thing said Geet

I know I accept. I was fool but

But what how could you knowing that it can create trouble for your friends said Maan angrily

I am sorry

Your sorry won't do anything, galti ki sazza toh milegi

Maan she said crying

PM come to them

"KUKDOOO KADOO TERI BODHI VICH JUU"

Trio went silent seeing him

Well you will be glad to know that we got the culprit and all thanx to Miss Geet Maan

Tia was shocked to hear him and look at both

Come I will show you the real culprit

Tia was hell scared; Maan was getting angry seeing her like that and Geet was thinking to tell Maan about Angad after this.

They all went to the office where all staff, and Angad was also present and waiting for them only

After coming in office PM disclose close the real culprit.

It was none other than DEV KAMINA KAPOOR.

Everyone was shocked to know that

And then PM told all everything

when he said Maan is a flirt. He found something fishy

Why will any professor say anything like that about his student? Then while questioning Geet she told him that Dev met her in corridor which is near washroom and playground and after inspecting more he came to know that there is no office, class or staff room near washroom there is only playground and lockers for student. So why Dev was there and he also reached on spot soon.

Then they went to Disha's house all proofs were already cleaned but still they caught hold of something which made their doubt clear. It was the picture of Dev and Disha hugging each other. It was under her pillow. And they got her phone bills which Dev forget to take. Most calls were on Dev's number and some on Angad's number from a week .

First they went to Dev's house and got all proofs which he was about to burm

Flashback

PM barged in his house

Hey what are you doing in my house?

"KUKDOO KADOO TERI BODHI VICH JUU" you will soon know. Arrest him

Why what I did

In the charge of Ms Disha's murder

WTH I didn't

Na na mr. don't these proofs are enough to prove you guilty now be a good boy and tell me why you Killed that her?

He kept quite

GKP beat him like hell

Ahhh I was bored with her and want GEET

what?? Gf of Maan singh khurna your student

Ya so I made a trap

What trap??

Disha told me that Angad hired her to create distance between Maaneet and broke trio's friendship.

I know about their dislike toward each other for some reason so decided to use it in my favour

After their argument I got a chance and called her in washroom and killed her.

When I was returning back I thought to make Geet mine as no one was there but she was adamant on searching her friend I soon saw Angad coming toward us so I left and met Maan mid-way and when he asked me about geet I told him I saw her going toward washroom.. I know geet ja chuki hogi wha se but my plan backfired when I saw them together

And when I saw them going toward washroom i went behind them and do all that drama.. bas.

Very good but alas!! Plan failed

Flashback End.

Knowing about his intention toward geet he marched toward Dev and start beating him

Meri Geet pe nazar dalta hai. I will kill you bas****

Geet ran to Maan

Maan chodo usko.

Mr Maan kanoon ko apne haath mat lo

PM order his men to take him out

and said KUKDOO KADOOO baki story toh reh gyi

you guys know Mr Angad hired her to create problem between you friends to get his love but Mr pyaar dohkhe se nhi milta he said patting Angad's shoulder and Maan glared him

Sir we have something to give you said Geet giving him the knife.

Actually Tia thought Angad killed her as she heard Angad Disha plan in playground. So thought maybe he did this just to create problem for Maan so she tried to save both we are sorry sir.

Chlo we got all proofs all the best. And he left.

Maan glared both and left. Both ran behind

Maan listen na

Kya suno geet that my friend didn not consider me important to share her feelings

Maan  tum

I am sorry, I know you don't like him.

toh mere liye kuj bhi karogi

haa she said looking determinedly at him

why he asked

cause you are my Maanu Jaanu

he smiled and hugged her if you love him then say it

pakka

do it fast before I change my mind

NO

Angad came there hey I am sorry. I should not do it but I was blind in my love, i want to get Tia but knowing how much she love her friends, i tried to talk to geet but she also cant go against you so i tried to create problem among u all so that i can get her but i was wrong. I am sorry

its okay but dare you again plan anything like it

aur nhi toh pta chala kisi aur professor ki GF  nikal aayi said Geet and all laughed.

So whats the plan

Let's all go for a group Date exclaimed Tia

Kya Maan Angad screamed in union

Picnic hai ya date said Maan making horrible face

Shut up Maan . hayeee kitna maza ayega high fived Geet And Tia

And both boys shook their head on their crazy GFs

After college will go on our first date together said Tia getting excited

Wow Tia kitna mazaa ayegi

You both are crazy

Do you have any problem asked geet showing her big big eyes

No no why will I have

Chal Tia lets plan what we want them to do on our date

Both went and at on a bench

both boys look at each other making faces

Hey she is so hot said Maan suddenly looked at some girl trying to divert Geets mind on him

Maaan you again started

Now what I did

Abhi btati hu aaj pakka tumhara stomach gadbad hone wala hai samjhe

And they go on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PHEW HOW WAS IT

I WROTE IT FOR A COMPETITION N NOW POSTING ITπŸ˜†

DO TELL ME HOW WAS IT

N MY SWEETIES IF U DONT LIKE IT

U ALL R FREE TO KILL, CURSE N THROW ALL TYPE OF SADDA HUA VEGGIES ON MEL

AS SHE FORCED ME TO WRITE IT🀣🀣

NOW ME RUNNING

DO LEAVE UR VIEWSπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

P.S.   ITS TRULY PURELY MY CONCEPT MY IMAGINATION.
 NO OFFENSE,  IF ANY SCENE MATCHES ITS PURELY COINCIDENCE. SPARE ME FROM ANY BASHING

I AM A PEACE LOVER
πŸ˜†

Edited by Tia-AFreeBird - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
ready hai torture keliya tia πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ab jaldi start karo torture karnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya111111

ready hai torture keliya tia πŸ˜†ab jaldi start karo torture karnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AWWW ALL READY FOR MY TORTUREπŸ˜†
BEWARE OKAY🀣
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Kya roller coaster tha yaar...

But the trio friendship was beautiful.. and geet was superb dhamaakedaar when she was fighting with tat disha..

aur angad ka tho band baja yaar.. kaha disha ko le aaya aur kaha woh nikal dev kamine ki gf..

and Police uska code word.. hehe loved it
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow tia is back!!!πŸ€—
Kitne din laga ye type karne mein?😳size dekkar aisa laga πŸ˜†
Gna read it n get bck to u in a while
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
waah tia superb os poora ka poora filmy loved their friendship geet ke peeche dev aur angad aur dono ki chamchi disha par poor disha deni padi apni jaan uss kamina dev ke karan.

Cherishh thumbnail
Hey,
Welcome, welcome...welcome back Madamji

Back to trap usπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Ek dum fun filled OS hain ji...maine toh full enjoy kiya

Par Tia, oops I mean Jia ko itna importance Maan givingg that he teaming up with her and teasing GeetπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...waise Jia troubling with cute bossing Maan was also fun

Mystery toh great tha dear...maine toh Angad ko galiya de rahi thi par woh toh sweetheart niklaπŸ˜‰...par devil (u know who is devilπŸ˜‰) ke Dev ko phasa diya...ek dum mast tha, wasn't expecting him to be the culprit

All in all, a wonderful, sweet and loving story...I liked it a lottt  

take_a_hint thumbnail
That was very interesting 
Geethanda87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow kitna bada i m like it
superbbb update 😊😊😊😊😊😊
drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5