Shresth Kumar to enter Life OK's Ek Boond Ishq

Posted: 10 years ago

Shresth Kumar to enter Life OK's Ek Boond Ishq

Shresth Kumar who was last seen in Zee TV's Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke is all set to make an entry in Life OK's Ek Boond Ishq (BBC Worldwide).

"Shresth will be paired opposite Nandani (Hunar Hali),"says a reliable source.

As seen so far, Nandani is in love with Aditya (Dishank Arora) however he has been avoiding her of late as he is already married. But Nandani does not know this hence; she is trying to get back to Aditya.

Amidst all this Shresth will enter the show as Yug. Yug's entry in the show will mark the beginning of a love triangle between Aditya, Nandani and Yug.

Shresth began shooting today (5 October 2013).

When contacted he refused to comment.

Hence, we called up Hunar Hali and she said, "Yes, I am shooting with Shresth."

Keep reading this space for more updates.

TFS...

such boring tracks 😵  as if we r interested in nandini's love story 😵 ...
but i like this guy shresth ..
nandini dnt deserve this cute guy ...n he will look like nandini's younger brother 😵
Although I am tired of love triangles, I am forced to say I am happy for nandini .Hoping some how this would be interesting ðŸ˜•
Thanks for sharing...so Yug to provide us with some more pahelis!
i think yug is play as cop as just that honest cop entry is left as far as kalavati is also aware with that honest cop by that minister may be... 
Originally posted by precious-pie

i think yug is play as cop as just that honest cop entry is left as far as kalavati is also aware with that honest cop by that minister may be... 

OH yeah...it could be Abhijeet the cop...

Originally posted by ddFan2012

OH yeah...it could be Abhijeet the cop...

yeah because the last thing i want from the show is to stop draging jealous nandu track .. so that they focus on tara n mrityanjay love track and second thing is i don't want satyam shivam sundram luv story where they don't see each other face as hubby n wife but outside in jungel they are romancing through eyes.. want real luv as being aware from each other presence and come up with true feelings
TFS.
Am glad, the triangle is between Aditya-Nandu-new entry and not between Meethi-Adi-Nandhu. 

Well, there is potential for two triangles for Nandhu and  that would make her's a hexagonal love story?😲

tfs.this is more like love square.meethi-adi-nandu-yug triangle.ab inke romance ke chakkar mein mriara ka romance kab shuru hoga
Chsloo nando ki zindagii main.koii.aata too..

Let's see watt happp..

Sure 4 lives will be affected nandu.adi.meethi and this new guy..

Cvs plll shw mj tara bachoo romance..pl