Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
The guy is cuteee! and Hunar is very pretty. I think they'll look really good together 😃
sarunarshi72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs. This will be interesting to watch
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: precious-pie

yeah because the last thing i want from the show is to stop draging jealous nandu track .. so that they focus on tara n mrityanjay love track and second thing is i don't want satyam shivam sundram luv story where they don't see each other face as hubby n wife but outside in jungel they are romancing through eyes.. want real luv as being aware from each other presence and come up with true feelings

wow precious tune tho meri muhki baat chenli even I was thinking the same as will they make another satyam shivam sundaram movie but one thing we r on safe side that is tar as had no double face like zeenath as she had a mark on her face thank god 😉 when mj will see her even in haveli her face will b same as in jungle but what ever I think they should stop dragging this ghungat wali game of not seeing eahothers face game asp 😡 yaar at least they can drag on radha track thing but not on seeing faces track 😲

Edited by favjassi - 10 years ago
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah this cud be the cop who is investigating MJ's crime. I hope he is positive and brings out the truth infront of me
fraser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

wow precious tune tho meri muhki baat chenli even I was thinking the same as will they make another satyam shivam sundaram movie but one thing we r on safe side that is tar as had no double face like zeenath as she had a mark on her face thank god 😉 when mj will see her even in haveli her face will b same as in jungle but what ever I think they should stop dragging this ghungat wali game of not seeing eahothers face game asp 😡 yaar at least they can drag on radha track thing but not on seeing faces track 😲

gungoot drama looks like m watching some 80's show cummon yar... stop that .. and we don't assume much here as i think ph are going with tom boy tara and in jungle mj romance that what we see so far
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: precious-pie

gungoot drama looks like m watching some 80's show cummon yar... stop that .. and we don't assume much here as i think ph are going with tom boy tara and in jungle mj romance that what we see so far

i think ab yeh hide and seeck zyada hi hogaya seeda mudde pe kyun nahin aa sakte like mj seeing her face and she sees his then they have lil silly fights😉😉😉😉😉😉
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Acha hai if she gets a guy of her own ... She'll  stop bitchin' about Tara and mind her own business ðŸ¥±. Acha hai apne hi paheli mein uljhi rahe warna Aditya na mile toh Mrityunjay pe doray dalna shuru karegi ðŸ¤¢
fraser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

i think ab yeh hide and seeck zyada hi hogaya seeda mudde pe kyun nahin aa sakte like mj seeing her face and she sees his then they have lil silly fights😉

its ok if they give some drama but for jiffies episode not like they covers this for months... but yeah superb drama is for sure... tara will say like
life meiy agar apne k khud k pati k sath bina janne pyar na kiya toh kya kiya 😉😉😉😉
wildire thumbnail
Oh Wow!
Thanks for the news..

This definitely makes it better.

I m happy for Mitthi