aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
loll charlie as pari and karan mehra as new lead πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€£
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Huma-

ROFL amy but true i guess now peeps will use this Line soojao bacho warna PR dekha pade ga
Gabbar ki chutti
 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

but seriously ekta ma'am shut this show & spare usπŸ₯±

rofl humi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
-adorabubbles- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wholey Moley PR parties are going to go off after the leap...So many characters and so many slaps...They no need outsiders HOMIE G! ROFLMAO..All the best to the pre-leap actors though it would have been so much better if the show just ended on a good note and the actors could explore more opportunities. Ah well not everything goes the way we want.

All the Best to Rithvik and Asha if you both are staying then I'm sure you'll do justice to your roles with perfection as always

All the Best to Ankita. I'm confused as to how many characters she is playing but I'm sure she will protray extremely well.

All the best to Ankit, Hiten and the rest of the cast :)
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Pari - spoil brat... It means she will resembles to old ovi nd her masi... Nt resembling her own sanskari mother...why????????? Ye kya Jhol hai?? Dats means no more kurbani nd bhalai for others nd nose poking in pavitra rishta ...sounds gr8 ...but at same time is it indication of arvi separation or single parent case???? Becoz if it has been purvi's upbringing than pari will be mithi churi nt spoil bratπŸ˜›
vasu_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why am I surprised that every single topic is a rich field for Purvi bashing? πŸ˜• Half the forum is complaining that Purvi tries to play god and mocks at her doing 'bhalaayi' while the rest (or maybe the same set) ridicule even the most innocent of her mistakes.

The story post-leap is anybody's take at this moment. While I see articles that some young actor was approached to play Ankita's dad's role, we also see mention of younger Ankita being the daughter of Soham.. Some one is Ankita's sister and another actor is mentioned playing her brother.. Ankita was rumoured to be grown-up Pari for a very long time in this forum..

Everyone has the right to speculate on the story line but lets all wait at least for the storyline to be clear before starting to criticize any of the characters and the most have been reserved for Purvi till date. Or is it such a big ask? 
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasu_2013

Why am I surprised that every single topic is a rich field for Purvi bashing? πŸ˜• Half the forum is complaining that Purvi tries to play god and mocks at her doing 'bhalaayi' while the rest (or maybe the same set) ridicule even the most innocent of her mistakes.

The story post-leap is anybody's take at this moment. While I see articles that some young actor was approached to play Ankita's dad's role, we also see mention of younger Ankita being the daughter of Soham.. Some one is Ankita's sister and another actor is mentioned playing her brother.. Ankita was rumoured to be grown-up Pari for a very long time in this forum..

Everyone has the right to speculate on the story line but lets all wait at least for the storyline to be clear before starting to criticize any of the characters and the most have been reserved for Purvi till date. Or is it such a big ask? 

Vasu, even Pari is being bashed already, although shes just a one year old baby now! 
I wish sometimes that RD and Asha would have quit the show... but u know what, even if ArVi were both gone from the show, people would still drag Purvi's name and bash her! Its amazing! 
Actually people cannot stand the fact that Purvi got Arjun in the end, and Ovi didnt! πŸ˜‰ Still wishing for ArVi separation! 
 Im sure there wont be any ArVi separation as the article clearly says Pari is ArVi's pampered daughter! 
vasu_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Vasu, even Pari is being bashed already, although shes just a one year old baby now! 
I wish sometimes that RD and Asha would have quit the show... but u know what, even if ArVi were both gone from the show, people would still drag Purvi's name and bash her! Its amazing! 
Actually people cannot stand the fact that Purvi got Arjun in the end, and Ovi didnt! πŸ˜‰ Still wishing for ArVi separation! 
 Im sure there wont be any ArVi separation as the article clearly says Pari is ArVi's pampered daughter! 

So true .. I too wish Rithvik and Asha had quit this #@^& show and I could curse the show like how many did when their favourite actors were going to leave. Anyways ... I hope we all start afresh with the leap. I just hope Ashvik get good opportunities in and outside PVR to improve and showcase their talents. And that they win lots of fame, love and admiration, that's all we fans wish for...
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I really want that ASHVIK quit this show. But when they stay here something good reason for this. After all what is good or bad for their career they know this very well. I am completely faith with them. Hope ASHVIK will get greater opportunities that they will grab and successful in future. 
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Charlie Chauhan in PR??? 🀣
What exactly did Ekta see in her?Fake acting to start with.
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Ekta really likes Best Friends Forever. That's why in BALH and PR she is getting all the actors from there. Edited by arshi_arvi - 10 years ago