Mina H thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Before you guyz get reading, a lil intru of myself my name is Mina, i live Canada, there was a time when my life used to relove around India-forums, but know things have changed I have gotten quiet busy in life :(, so after a really long time, Shlok and Astha motivated me to write something, i usually write 16-18+ os's but this one is something which i think will happen in the story itself, so I hop eyou guyz like i will write part 2 soon, maybe over the weekend, it depends on how many comments and likes it get! 😃

It was all a game

Shlok: finally, finally today I will tell astha how I feel about her, my true feelings that I have for her, that I have kept burried in my heart for two months know.. Stupid girl thinks I am going to purpose her, little does she know, she is in for for a rollercoaster ride tonight,
Shlok smirked to himself, as he was planing new years day for atleast two months know, as he wanted to ruin Astha completely break her, and what better way then to make her fall deeply in love with him, only to break her heart, her mind, her soul, he wanted to shake her up completely

**tring tring**                                   

Shlok smirked as it was Asthas call
Shlok: hey
Astha: hi woh I wanted to know what should I wear tonight for the dinner? Shlok rolled his eyes, and forced a smile so his voice can be happy: jaan you look beautiful in anything and everything, you wear what ever you like
Astha blushed: alright, I will find something to wear
Shlok: acha yaad hai na 7:30
Astha: haan baba yaad hai, see you soon
Shlok: bye

Astha thinking to herself: kisney socha tha that mr. Akru would change so much, like in these two months he has changed, I have changed my whole world has changed

Astha flash back, around 1.5 months ago~~~~

It was pouring rain, and the night was so dark there was darkness everywhere , Ashta and shlok had gone to a very Important meeting which took longer then expected and to their shock even the car had broke down in the middle of nowhere, shlok went out to find someone who can fix the car, while astha stayed in the car, but the rain and the darkness was making her very scared and the osscasional lighting would make her jump, she couldn't take it any longer and left the car to go and find shlok as it had been 10 mins already and there was no sign of him and she was getting worried, the rain and the wind was making it difficult to do anything at all, yet astha kept her courage and kept walking in the pitch darkness trying to find shlok when suddenly she felt someones hand on her wrist who pulled her back into a tree she got scared and closed her eyes, only to hear a familiar voice                                                               
Shlok: are you alright, itni barish who told You to leave the car,
Astha opened her eyes to see shloks face only inches away from her face,
Astha: woh mujhey daar laggaya tha
Shlok: magar bahir ghari mein se nikalna mein zaada khataray tha
Astha: I was also getting worried about you
Shlok: kyun?
Astha: kyun... Kyun ka ap mera boss hai
Shlok went closer to astha the inches were know only few breathes away: srif boss?    
Astha lowered her gaze, un doubtly she had starting getting feelings for him ever since he had giving her "saheliya" their house back
The wind blew in the opposite direction making astha hairs fall over her face,
Shlok touched the side of her face to put her hairs behind her ears, astha closed her eyes as his touch was taking her to a different place,
Shlok still in the same husky soft: bolo Astha: woh...
Astha looked up to see Shlok looking down at right the space bwt their faces were was enough for the wind to go thru
Shlok again moved his hand around the edges of her check and astha lowered her gaze she was not to sure on what was happening, all she knew was that this felt right, as this was meant to be
Shlok: Bolo naa
Astha finally get the courage to talk: woh ap khafi badal gay hain
Shlok: tumne badal dia
Astha looks up and smiles
Shlok: you have made me a better person pata nhain mein kya karta tumhare bina
Astha is speechless she does not know what to say, how to respond for the first time Astha was lost of words all she could do was smile,
Suddenly the rain started to simmer down and soon it even stopped but shlok and astha didn't know nor did they care, they Had their eyes locked in each others eyes, when suddenly they herd shloks phone ring, the phone tone broke their eye lock.and also brought then back to their senses, astha blushed badly as shlok answered his phone...

Astha comes out of that thought and gets ready for the party,Astha is unware of the party really consists of

Shlok on the other hand is on a full on happy mode, the much awaited day in shloks life is finally here,

Shlok thinks back to the day when he had to lie about his feeling to ashta,

The same night count with shloks interpretation

Shloks thinks: thank god my phone rang warna just staring ms. Astha was making Me go mad, I have never done anything like this before, it is so hard, how people even fall in love, stupid love

Astha: umm, sir chala gahir mein barish bhi rukh gayi hain
Shloks thinks (need to start my drama again): nhai phela mujhey batao you only came out to find me because I am your boss, or something else
Astha again felt shy to answer that question as she even herself was not a 100% sure on what she felt: sir, mein...
Shlok goes to her and holds her from her shoulder: bolo
Astha: woh mujhey fikar ho rahi thi, apki
Shlok: likan kyun
Astha: kyun mujhey ap acha lagna lagay hain
Suddenly Astha realized what she has said and jerks off of his hands and walks away from him                                                        
Shlok thinks: finally my plan is becoming s Successful: roko astha, mujhey bhi tum buhoot achi lag ti hoo, I never thought I would say this to a girl
Astha turns around with a big smile on her face but does not say anything, ones again she was lost of words
Shlok quickly goes and hugs are and astha returns the hug back
Awhile in the hug
Shlok smriks: I am so lucky to have you in my life
Astha on other hand give a whole hearted hug to him

Shlok comes out of this thought
"stupid astha, nhai more so likely stupid girls, aj Astha ko mein asay maaza cakahun gay kay sari larkoon ki liyaa yeh ek lesson ho gay"

Shlok go to get ready as well Astha awhile getting ready she wear a beautiful red color saree and remembers all of the sweet moments she has shared with Shlok, them falling in the mud, the fountain, him forcing her to keep her mouth Everytime the pen dropped, the candle scene, and all of the close scene, all of these flashed thru mind when suddenly she noticed the time and hurried up to leave, shlok had send his Jeep to pick her up:

Astha thinking to herself: why am I getting all these butterflies today, uff aj shlok asey kya kara gay, sheliloon ko lagta hai he will purpose

Astha was completely lost in thoughts and she realized the place has already arrived, she took a deep breathe and left the car to go to her shlok! Shlok had set up a beautiful entrance with red roses which was perfectly matching with astha red saree, astha couldn't believe everything was soo beautiful,

Shlok looked and was really lost, he always adored astha more in a saree it was something about her in a saree which was changing his mind, but shlok put himself together again

Astha: wow everything looks so beautiful
Shlok: no this whole venue was alright, but know that your here it has gone really beautiful
Shlok couldn't believe what he said, he came here to break her heart "what did I just say, get a grip dude she is just a girl "a very pretty girl" no shut up get a grip"   "fine break her heart, but only after a dance" shlok was hearing two voices in his head, when he finally brought his hand and asked astha to dance,. He spined her a few a time and then finally closed the distance bwt them and held her tightly from her waist and astha kept her hand firmly on his check
Astha: so mr. Shlok what's the special ossancaion today for bringing me here?
Shlok had forgotten his own reasons what his plan was, and imdetly let go of her and turned around      
Astha: kya hua?                        
Shlok thinking to himself, that's it I have to say it
Shlok: nothing is wrong ab toh ja kar sara kuch tik hua
Astha: kya mutlub
Shlok: mutlub ye, that's it over
Astha: what?
Shlok: us
Astha got the shock of her life: what how, what is this a joke???
Shlok: I have been planning this for two months know, everything was a game, you being chased by the rickshaw driver, our car being brokern down in the middle of now where, that hotel night everything, bascally i wrote your kismat for 2months
Astha mouths drops open, and tears start rolling from hers: kya?
Shlok turns around to see her tears each if her tear drop, was dropping on his heart but he let his ego get the best of him: haan for two months I wrote your destiny, tum jasey larki ko maaneyy barbaad karna tha and see aj mera woh sapna sach ho gaya Astha didn't know how ti respond to all this                                                               
Shlok: and know it's time for good bye   
Hearing that astha drops down on the ground and starts crying and    
Shlok leaves from there, without turning around, cuz deep inside he knew if looks around he will fall in love... Again!          

Precap: a car comes in super fast speed towards astha, astha is lost in her lil world and shloks words keeps on hunting her, there special moments, the closeness, those sweet moments were all just a lie, astha vision is very burly as there are years in her eyes... When suddenly...

Hope you guyz liked it! 😳

Edited by Mina H - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Waaauw Briliaaant Loveee it alooot 
Keeep it Up :)
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice one
Waiting for the next part.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Please update soon.😊😊😊 It's a very good story.
armd11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i loved it ,i have something similar in my mind now i am wondering should i write it or not .i liked your style of writing.
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Eager to read more
cont soon
and dont frgt to pm me
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
It was soo gud love it mina
LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story dear!!Liked ur story!!Thanks for sharing!!Like to know hw ur continuing this story.!!!Plzz do PM me!!
fabsomearshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I sooo want this to happen in the show... anyways so the OS is really really good!!!!!!!! looking forward to the next part. 
Apart from the OS i want aastha to have a nervous breakdown and being admitted in the hospital... i want shlok to regret BADLY for what he didi to aastha and to be in a turmoil...
mayabharathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i liked it well written please continue