Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se WU 4th Oct 13

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Written update

Episode starts with hospital scene.. Jas and Shivani sitting together.. R pacing the corridor .. Pannatai approaches R and says that she has something important to tell him.. M shocked.. she looks at Jas..

A nurse walks past, carrying a tray of medicines.. M deliberately bumps into her, knocking down the tray.. the nurse scolds and says that the medicine was very urgently required.. R offers to go and bring it again.. he walks off... Pannatai stares at M in disgust..

Meanwhile inside the ICU, doc checks up on Rana.. he is happy to see Rana regain consciousness.. says now there is nothing to worry.. you are ok now.. informs Rana that S and R are outside, I will call them..

Doc informs that Daju is awake and tells S that you can meet him now, but don't make him talk too much.. all happy except Jas and Mahima... S goes into the ICU... sees Daju lying on the hospital bed, remembers all the good times they had together..  Daju opens his eyes.. S tells him I know I am responsible for you to be in this state.. please forgive me..  Daju tries to say that he does not blame her.. but S stops him and says that he is not supposed to talk..  (emotional scene 😭)

Jas worried, tells M what will happen if Daju tells S the truth about us.. the Doc looks at them in contempt, asks J and M, are you both happy now... R stunned to hear the Doc talk like this to J and M.. suddenly M acts as if she is feeling faint.. hold her head and collapses .. R is diverted from Doc's words.. he leaves to get water for her.. Pannatai watching M's dirama angrily... .  

Jas follows Raghu and says I have something imp to tell you.. M too stops her drama and goes to R.. she tells R that you know under what circumstances the marriage bet you and S has taken place..  says if anything happened to Daju, then we cannot take chances.. Jas says we have to be practical.. after Daju, I will be S's guardian, will take full care of her.. he tells R to sign the property papers..(Jas already having the prop papers in his pocket 😡). R remembers Abhi saying that the property was now in his name.. M says nowadays cannot trust anyone.. better if you sign when Daju is still alive...  R agrees to sign.. J and M elated..   

R takes the pen from M and about to sign on the document.. Just then Maya comes up in her nurse's uniform.. she hands over her phone to R and says that your mom wants to talk to you urgently.. R hands back pen and papers to Jas.. walks away to take the call.. M super angry..  Maya admires M's sari and touches the pallu,  M scolds her and calls her gawar...

R assures him mom that both Daju and S are allright..  Meanwhile, inside the ICU, S is talking about all the good times they had in the past.. Daju remembering the incidents and smiling..  suddenly he starts coughing and gets breathless..  S alarmed.. she calls out to the nurse..  nurse tells S to go outside as Daju's state is deteriorating...

R comes back after finishing the call, hands back phone to Maya.. she glares at M and walks away.. R again takes the documents  in his hand, about to sign.. just then S comes rushing out of ICU saying that Daju's health is worsening.. R shocked.. Jas quickly hides the prop papers back  in his pocket.. S rushes to Jas and hugs him, crying.. the prop papers fall out of Jas's pocket and lies on the floor, unnoticed..

S prays to Lord Ganesha idol in the hospital, says that Daju is my mother and father, if anything happens to him, I will become orphan.. don't let anything happen to Daju... Raghu standing beside her,  looking sad.. S lights the lamp in front of Lord Ganesha.. the flame flickers.. both S and R keep their hand around the flame to prevent it from extinguishing... eyelock..😳.  both pray to the God..

Precap : Sumitra meets Ginni in the road.. says I know R and S marriage is fake.. Ginni denies it.. Sumitra says R himself told me this.. she continues and says I am waiting for the day when all this problem will be over and Raghu and I will get married..

Edited by a_uma - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Very nice update 👏