Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is disgusting, this woman needs medical help. 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
the women needs a medial help...disgusting...🀒
nishi75 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The woman's gone bonkers. and who the hell takes pictures of the dead body??!!! If Jiah had committed suicide wud the mother be devastated and beyond grief to think or wud she be  taking pictures of her daughter's body?! clearly something is not right here!
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys, her daughter committed. You think she gives two hoots about publicity?
This is clearly a case of a woman going mad. She's going crazy, no two ways about it. She's acting absurd, morbid, unwilling to accept the fact that her daughter committed suicide, hence it must have been murder. 

She needs psychiatric help asap. 
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

cant believe she posted jiah's dead body pics. i feel terrible for jiah. πŸ˜’
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I hope she gets herself checked in a mental facility ASAP, the woman needs help. This is truly disgusting on her part though those pictures are just horrible. Edited by Tani91 - 10 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

I think its kind of ignorant and heartless to call her crazy, even though we are all thinking it. Even I called her crazy but I take back my statement, I feel sorry for her. Clearly she needs help.

It seems that she cant cope, I hope that she gets better. And If indeed her claims are true then I hope she can fight for the truth although it doesn't look too good.

It looks to me that, her daughter commited suicide because of her relationship with Sooraj and the maybe the lack of support from her family. Her mother is just doing this to be a rebel but for no just cause, maybe she feels guilty about not doing anything about it before? She is trying to overcompensate now.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
She should't have done this. It's so personal and private and you shouldn't go around show-casing it to the world.

I know she wants justice but you can get it by provoking or playing with people's emotions.

That last picture was so hard to look at it. Sure, it's reality but she should have some respect for the dead and respect for her daughter.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
her mother needs help seriously

Originally posted by: TexanHolden

still cant believe she killed herself.

I can especially now with all this crap her moms pulling

Who would want to live In family like that

She probably had a special ringtone for her

Crazy calling , crazy calling , crazy calling πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

On a serious note woman is outta control and needs to be institutionalized ASAP πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Edited by VictorLordJr - 10 years ago