Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
That poor soul. I can't imagine the wretched misery of losing a child (thank god!) but I can see where it could push you round the bend and make you do things that seem a little mad for a time.
I hope that with time she'll be better able to master her grief and anger at what happened to her daughter. The void left by a child can certainly never be filled.
Who knows, to the eyes of a mother those photos are probably the last pictures of the most beautiful person in  the world.
Poor, woman. God bless.
Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
With a mother like that, who needs an enemy? No wonder Jiah suffered from low self-esteem and ended up killing herself.
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is really sad.  The mother has obviously not been able to accept that her daughter committed suicide.  I hope the woman can find some peace in the future.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: youknowme

That poor soul. I can't imagine the wretched misery of losing a child (thank god!) but I can see where it could push you round the bend and make you do things that seem a little mad for a time.

I hope that with time she'll be better able to master her grief and anger at what happened to her daughter. The void left by a child can certainly never be filled.
Who knows, to the eyes of a mother those photos are probably the last pictures of the most beautiful person in  the world.
Poor, woman. God bless.

She's clearly unable to cope with her grief in a healthy way. Me thinks she's slipping over the edge. She needs immediate help before she ends up committing the same act her daughter did.
Where is the support system of this family? 
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

The mother is clearly going crazy, i cant believe she released these pictures! WTH is wrong with her? Has she lost it? Why would she take such pictures anyway?

Whatever her reasons may be, she needs psychiatric help. If you want justice for your daughter, then find a logical and effective way to do it. Protest , talk to the media (without making a mockery of it), go to the legal authorities, talk to a lawyer or get a rally group iorganized...there are so many options for her, there are so many ways she can fight...but what is she doing? Using Twitter? How does that make any sense?

All I can say is RIP Jiah and GET help Rabbiya.

I cant entirely blame Rabbiya though, perhaps she MAY be right, and she might be doing this for the right reasons, but the methods she is using are just WRONG. Whatever happened with this case anyway? Everything was kind of just thrown under a rug and dismissed. I think that may be the reason why Rabbiya has lost it.
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 10 years ago
aurora-borealis thumbnail
Wow! This lady is crazy! Someone please get her some help. Poor Jiah can't even rest in peace with her own mother exploiting her death like this. Just sad.Edited by Infinite. - 10 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
First she forged the letters.
Then she published her daughter's personal messages.
Now she published the pic.
Jiah committed suicide because she was born and brought up in a damaged environment.

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This woman is nuts...How can she do this?? Whatever sympathy I had for her as a mother ...I am sorry I have lost it...how can a mother do this to her own child??
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -IHATEYOU-

First she forged the letters.
Then she published her daughter's personal messages.
Now she published the pic.
Jiah committed suicide because she was born and brought up in a damaged environment.

Totally agree with u...is there any point in blaming Jiah's BF when her mother is using her dead child like this ...I am sure this woman must have tried to use Jiah for some kind of mileage...if she can use a dead child like this ..I can't even imagine what she must have done when Jiah was alive...disgusting woman...
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
W*F she desperately needs psychiatric help the woman is definitely not normal. Its really really low of her to do this !