Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely Take on the episode.

It was by far one of the best episodes.  rather it couldn't have been taken any better.
That scene at the dargah felt so surreal.

Somewhere during the performance where she saw Jalal dance too, we could see that Jhoda beginning to see him in a different light.

The initial convo with the snake πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I loved it! Jodha didn't apologize, I would've fallen off my seat if she had, but the fact that she took all the subtle sarcastic comments he made in stride itself was somethingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And she thanked himπŸ˜‰

I didn't like her wanting to teach him a lesson bit, but its okay...we could see that she was beginning to shed her prejudices against him. SO no big deal.

The hunting trip to me seems fitted ...I was hoping to see another nite in the tent where her perspective is different but if this means we are going to see nurse Jodha sooner, no complaints.

All in all, very well taken episode.
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: baubles

Today's was an amazing episode...loved it beginning to end!! And beautifully written by you.πŸ˜ƒ

Yes...today's episode was an amazing one...absolutely AMAZING!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
I was grinning from ear to ear...beginning to end!
Wow, what an epi...
Thanks..
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abie10

After watching such a BEAUTIFUL AkDah scene and now reading this post of yours, am back to AkDah land!

Awww thanks Abie...😳
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
once again what I can say is the episode was a pious episode, with no plotting, planning, screaming . very very heart touching.. The dargah scene filled my heart with a divine feeling. All the scenes were too good.When Jalal joins the singers. the rays were bathing him seemed like god was blessing him,
And his funny and flirtatious remarks to Jodha just had me into splits.🀣..aise baaton par to koi bhi sharma jaye. i don't blame her. Specially when we all know what she feels inside and what she is up toπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..

Well Jalal is very caring, to day we saw that when he said that as it's jodha's first dargah trip, she should get the advantage of fulfilling all her wishes to god.And i must say he must have spent the whole night in a sleepless state ..aww. How a gentleman he is..😊

Bas ab mohan se bachkar sahi salamat wapas aye mere hero,, I am praying badly.. Jodha is really a spoiled brat. how could she pray something so low???😑😲
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppluvkuch

loved it...

thanks buddy

Thanks sweetie πŸ˜ƒ
Since Mohini's kahaani khatam...are you planning to change your dp?πŸ€”
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonilausarun

What an amazing AkDhalicious Episode it was  

brilliant Post πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks so much sweetie..
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandyg

it was a good episode, and yes no need for blue today😳..i loved dargah scenes, i really wish that today they should have just focused on the dargah scenes, the sudden change from dargah to the holding gun was kinda rushed..still loved the episode and looking forward to the next week! one thing i do not understand is why r they rushing! is it because of the trp pressureπŸ€”!

Yes..I don't mind if the whole episode was just about the dargah...just that bit of transition from dargah  to shooting was sudden...
But, the episode was nothing less than delectable!
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lashy

Yes..I don't mind if the whole episode was just about the dargah...just that bit of transition from dargah  to shooting was sudden...
But, the episode was nothing less than delectable!

it was delectable indeed, but i want the taste to linger on for a while and not rush into salim's production, want the pyaar waali nok jhonk to stay😳 for long time!
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lashy, for you post...ting!ting!ting!...I love your posts...❀️

My take on the epi:

I can gush and gush about today's episode...it was a beautiful one...the opening scene left me in splits...jalal's retort was laced with humour and sarcasm...surprise, surprise...jodha begum broke into a grin...and, then she blushed...i was jaw dropped...

The dargah scene was marvellous...jodha imitating jalal...jalal noticing her while they were praying...it was mesmerising...their confused faces when the priests were blessing them...and, the best part...the narrators of the story were Jodha and Akbar...she wished for an opportunity to teach him a lesson...she would have never imagined she would regret this moment...

Jodha was pleasantly surprised and totally confused...is he the same jalal?? One who claims to have no heart...he looks so serene...who is he?

Next scene: I want to entertain myself...let me kill some animals...πŸ˜†Jodha calls him vichitra (weird)...Btw, jodha is an innocent FOOL...not only she takes out the bullets...she actually accompanies him to the midst of jungle...she really wants to be the dinner of some carnivore...

Precap: welcome Mohan pyare...

P.S.- jalal is hot...