Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavya_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh nooo...tis is nt so fair. Cliffhanger? Arghh. I hate u. Hw cn u stop tere? Plz do update the nxt pt soon. And thank u so mch fr PMing me. Stay blessed.
arhiforme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arnav has 2face he tried to stop khushi to marry nk but here he is going back to la
Shyam is must be behind kidnapping
Nice update
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wiwy

No it wasn't a dream. She was kidnapped, alright! Don't fear, when wiwy is near, samjhi tum!

Subho Bijoya 🤗

Yeah I know, Arnav will appear like a super man to rescue her.😃
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aashi12

Arnav.. I mean this guy is Impossible! Nut case!

Mamiji is surely planning something big and Lavanya is just a pawn of her!

Now someone kidnapped Khushi..
Telepathetically.., Arnav is pretty much aware about it!
Dil-s-Dil-ka-conection, it seems ;)

Cliffhanger..!!!!

Dil se dil ka connection, hamara bhi hai Aashi! 🤗You will know why in the next update.😉
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ARSHIANDI

awesome updt di👏

wht the he patch up with la😡😭
kushi going to fix hr engagement,but she's kidnapped by whom😲
i think its tht shyam😡😡
hope this kidnapping track will bring arshi together
i don't why but i want to grap this arnav neck by my bare hand,kush ke saath saath mujhe bhi rula diya😭

nd yeh cliffhanger kyun,i hate this😡

now cont soon😆

Arnav made you cry😡 Rakshas kahin ka! 
Poor dear. Don't you worry. Sab theek ho jayega.😃
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cliffhangers😈..u r a devil...oh no khushi is kidnapped...waiting for the next part...
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww Wiwy do hurry and update. Very good update btw
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheesemad

Awesome update.

But I am really confused, Arnav likes Khushi, he did a lot many things to stop her. He even sent Raizadas to Gosak but why did he reconciled with Lavanya then?! He is the most confused man on the surface of Earth and he is now confusing me?! Nalayak Raizada..!!

Okay Khushi is going to say yes to NK?! This is bad. But who kidnapped her? Shyam?! And Lavanya, mamaJi and MamiJi all are together?! Holy...!! This is getting more interesting.

I am really sad for Khushi, poor girl. Of course ASR is a jerk, confused jerk..LOL

As they say, har kissi ko nahi milta yahan pyaar zindagi mein..!!

Hey Cheesy thanks for commenting inspite of exams!

Nalayak Raizada to woh hai!😆 He thinks it is his responsibility to keep Khushi safe from an evil man like Shyam. But he cant have a relationship with Khushi who demands love because he does not believe in love. He prefers a non commital relationship. So La! 
Sach hai har kissi ko nahi milta yahan pyaar zindagi mein..!! Thanks once again for the song, your unique style of commenting! ❤️🤗 Hope you had a great day yesterday!

wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbtr

Wow! I think this is the most interesting chapter I have read so far! So many things happening. I can't wait to read the next update. (Quickly! Please!) I was a bit surprised at Arnav's turn of thoughts. Especially after he had sent Anjali and Nani all the way to Gosak. 

Kushi needs to stop letting him control her actions, too! If she gets engaged to NK just because she's mad at Arnav, has she thought, she will have to sleep with NK when she gets married to him. I guess, she's so mad that she has not thought about that, at all!
I'm also surprised Arnav did not act upon his misgivings on Mamaji's hanging up on him and not answering his questions.
Wonder is Mamaji is involved in the kidnapping? I'm sure Lavanya is. And Mami?
Waiting for the next update.
Happy celebrations to you, too.

Thanks for finding it interesting! And thanks for commenting in such details!😃 
As for Arnav he was always teda! He wants, he doesn't want her, he wants her, he doesn't want her...😕
Arnav will have to act now! Khushi's been kidnapped! What the! He can't just sit back!
I like what you said about whether Khushi has thought of the consequences of her marriage with NK...sleeping with NK to begin with! No she has not thought that at all! But I hope she realizes soon!
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

di you havve not pm me 

why 
😭

😆 I PMd you! 🤗

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 5:27pm
CC: sigrid, supriya.arshi, chalhov, samin6, cinthiann1758, indi52, sohara, Katelyn, Arshidiehardfan, ArshiHamesha, BarunDiwani, IssPKaur, salooni, DurgaS