Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
she deserves someomne better than armaan coz i hate him personally...
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
But I dont know where this love story started 😕 She has only voted to save him once and been in the group of arman, aunty so to say... Has she got cozy with him?
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: King-Anu

I remember Aishwaraya got married to tree first and took a divorce and re-married with Abhishek.

She must be regretting it. Even a tree has more expression than Abhishek. At least when wind blows trees move. Abhishek facial muscle only move with food.

anyway

@BOLD: 🤣
littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diva-In-Armor

Looks like he is the inspiration for all the flop actors out there. One can come up with a Dummies book for him "What to do to give out 17 FLOPbusters after another - The inside secret, followed and proved" 😆

Doesn't he look like a 60 yr old Gunda here ? So I am not surprised with your "much much older" theory 😉

apna gunda looks  maintain karne keliya kitna mehanat kartha hai banda 😆 😉
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Armaan is 68 born that makes him 44... all have made changes on the BB. site to look young ... Anita claims to be 50 younger than Dimple Kapadia..
but if i am not wrong there is a difference of 8 to 9 years between apoorva and shilpa ...so whts the problem with armaan and tanisha thing 
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Tanisha looks so attractive.her smile makes her more charming.where armann age is not the point.his short temper and egostic nature makes him least appropiate for tanisha.
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .DejaVu

Armaan is 1968 born which would make him around 45.

Love is blind. Age has nothing to do with love. Fall in love with whoever,whatever (ofcourse dont turn into Pedophile or Necrophiliac 😆). Ppl fall in love with buildings ( one person got married to Eiffel tower), Armaan atleast is devil in the form of human. 😆

i agree..both tanisha and armaan belong to each other...two flop actors, BB's heaven made jodi..😆😆 ..

and seriously..why some people keeping love under the burden of age..love has no limits n rules..😃..tanman rox
Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: cynicalcount

At the outset, let me make it clear that I am not a fan of either of them. What is baffling and beyond my understanding is when everyone in the forum says Tanisha is young for Armaan as if she is only 16 years old. For god's sake, she is 35 and only 6 years younger to Armaan. 

The other married couple in the show namely, Apurva and Shilpa have an age difference of 9 years but it seems that is fine with everyone here. I am simply pointing out the double standards. 

Can anyone explain how is tanisha being 35 years old is way too young for a man aged 41 years old? 

I agree with you fully. But just want to correct one fact. Armaan is 45 years old, not 41 as he was born in 1968. Google it. Even Apurva Agnihotri is 42 years old, not 40. COLORS website is giving wrong birth years of most participants.

But even if Tanisha is 35 and Armaan is 45, the age difference is not much and very much acceptable. I have seen people with 20 years difference get married. No big deal in that. It is perfectly normal. 
Edited by VikasCool - 10 years ago
bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: King-Anu

Shilpa looks 9 older than Apurva. When she climbed that pole after hearing her husband was coming to heaven, from far away, it looked like someone was getting electric shocks from electricity pole.

I think Katrina Kaif will go well with Armaan.

👏 👏 😆