Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Simz-

No! Three! You sent me a PM too. Remember? 🤣

Oh yah! I forgot about it. :P Now, reply me fast before I cry!😭
-Simz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BadtameezDil.

Happy Birthday to my bestestest bestie ever. 🤗 Thank you Bestie! 🤗 You have been my most amazayn friend ever Simmi. 😃 Awww! Thank you so muchh ❤️ The bond we share is immeasurable and you will always be one of my most special friends in life. 🤗   IKR?!? No one can replace US! <3 You're the most PRECIOUS friend of mine. I will always love you forever. ❤️ I'll love you too! After dieing also. 🤗 Wherever I am, just know that I will always think about you and only you. ❤️ Haww?!? 😲 No, girl. Think about your studies baby! 🤗 You will always be my best friend, girl. 🤗 Awww! You too! ❤️                                          

On your birthday today, I wish you loads and loads of happiness and success babe! 🤗 Stay happy and always smile. (: If you will be happy I'll be more happy than you're! If you're sad than I'll be more sad than you're! :( You will always stay awesome because I just know you will be. 😃 Hayeee! Kya line maari hai 😉 All the best in your life and god bless you to the fullest baby! 🤗❤️ Thank you once again baby! 🤗 Happy wala Birthday once again Beste. 🤗❤️ Thank you once again Bestie! 🤗 I love you, hamesha and forever. ❤️ I love you too! 🤗

Love,
Preetha.

Replied! :D
I love you Bestie! Muah!
-Simz- thumbnail

Who do you have a crush on? Ranbir Kapoor, Zayn Malik!

If you had to date anyone here right now, who would it be? Ranbir Kapoor 😳

Name one celebrity you would want to make out with Celebrity? 🤔 Kushal Tandon!

Name five people you hate and why you hate them Five? 😲 Ermm.. 1] My ex best friend.. 'Cause she is the biggest bitch!
2] My cousin.. 'Cause she always fights with me >.<
Just two! And I hope it will remain only two!

Name all the people you've had a crush on before Ermm.. A boy named Rahul.. A boy named Vikas.. Kushal Tandon.. RaQuesh Vashishth! :P

Have you ever embarrassed yourself in front of everyone in school? If you did, what did you do? Yeah. 🤔 Too embarrassing to post here! 🤣 Whoever wants to know.. Hit me a PM! 🤣

What embarrassing thing has a parent done to you? Scolded me for drowning her child in water in front of everyone 🤣

Have you ever cheated on your girlfriend/boyfriend? Not boyfriend. But, YES! A girlfriend!

Have you had your first kiss, if you have, were was it and who was it with? NO!

Have you ever seen a parent naked? Naa 🤣

Have you stalked anyone, if you have, who was it? Nuupss! 🤣

Have you ever typed up anything inappropriate on Facebook/Twitter? Yess! 🤣 Once when a boy was irritating my cousin on FB!

Have you had a blind date before, if you have, who was it with, and do we know him/her? NO!

Have you ever done anything illegal? If you have, what did you do? Naa! :P

Have you ever had beer/wine? Yeah! Beer.. By chance! 😉

Have you ever cheated on you girlfriend/boyfriend with your friends girlfriend/boyfriend? Naa!

What was the biggest trouble you've ever gotten into? What was it about? It was about being a messenger between a friend and her BF!

If you had only 24 hours left to live, what would you do? Would be online all day to talk to you guys! 😃

What is the question that you do not want anyone to ask you in this game? Your Best Friend? 🤣

What is the meanest thing that you have done till date? Ermm.. A fight between two friends! 🤣

If you got a chance to make anyone  your slave, who would that be? My ex Best friend. Dude.. I HATE HER! >.<

Have you ever lied to your girlfriend/boyfriend? If yes, about what? NA!

If you won a lottery of 100 million dollars, what would you do with the money? Errmm.. Would serve food to poor people and would provide all the necessities to parents! :) 

If you woke up one day and found that you have become invisible, what is the first thing that you would do? Kill my enemies! :D

One Direction or Shivani? Tough. Ermm.. Shivani! 😃

Two best friends on IF. Preetha and Shivani! :)

Two best friends on FB. Deepika and Nasima! :)

Have you ever had a crush on someone of the same sex? Lame question 🤣 NA!

Have you ever cooked or baked something for the one you love? Yeah! :D MAGGIE! For mumma! :)

The funniest incident that you ever faced. Errmm.. Playing Drum Charades in a swimming pool wo bhi with friends and all the people watching 🤣

Has anyone ever seen you completely naked. If yes, who? Yeah! Bro of 1 and a half years! -.-

What is the stupidest thing that you have done in front of a crowd? Copy Paste of the funniest incident! 🤣

How did you like the view out of your window this morning? Bright! 😃

DO you sing while you're taking a shower? Yeah! 😉

have you ever been mean to anyone without a reason? NO!

Edited by -Simz- - 10 years ago
-Simz- thumbnail

Ever thought about it would have been better you were born with opposite sex? No!

Have you ever hated yourself for not being someone more successful? Yeah. Once. But, my sister made me understand and I was fine after that! :)

What are your worst habits? Eating nails, Sitting online all day 🤣

If you could have anything in the world, what would it be? Phone!

Why do you love me aka Shivani? Your craziness. Your loving nature. And the most special reason is 'YOU' are PER-FECT!

Describe me in one word. Fablouis 😉

Describe me in one sentence. Only heavenly language can describe you. You're out of this world <3

Describe me in one paragraph. One Para? Ermm.. So yeah.. Lemme start!
Shivani Sharma! You're the sweetest girl I've ever seen. <3 You're who you are. <3 You've a pure and a clean heart. You always think before you take any action. You respect people. You always be YOU! And this is the reason that I'm so obsessed with you, girl. I love you. Be like this forever and ever. Muah! <3

Dedicate a song to me. Little Things <3

Which One Direction song reminds you of me? One Thing <3

Which celebrity do I look like? I haven't seen you. 🤣 So, cant say! :P

RanKat or Zerrie? Zerrie! Yeah. Don't be shocked. I won't ship RanKat ever! :/

Ranbir or Deepika? Ranbir <3

Student of the year or Yeh jawani hai deewani? Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. <3

Love or BFFs? BFF's!

Zayn or Ranbir? Tough. Can't choose!

Describe the strangest dream you have ever had in your life? Meeting Preetha and exploring Singapore! 🤣

What is the one quality or feature you would like to change about yourself? Errmm.. Trusting a person so easily! They always hurt me!

-Simz- thumbnail
Will do the remaining later!
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Answer them fast.
Btw, I NEED TO ASK YOU A LOT OF THINGS! 😈
-Simz- thumbnail