Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

:|.Happy Birthday Simar [-Simz-] aka My Kamini.|:

BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

At Simar's home. 10th October 2013. 10:45 pm.

Shivani is to be seen banging her fists on bathroom door and screaming.

Shivani : Kamini! Kutti! Saali bahar nikal tereko dekhti hu mein.

Simar is hiding behind the closed doors and replying.

Simar : Dekhne ka itna hi shauk hai toh meri tasvir bahar padi hai. Dekh le.

Shivani : Zyada over-acting mat kar. Bahar nikal tu.

Simar : Nai niklungi. Jaa.

Shivani : Fine. I'm going. Bye!

Shivani starts walking towards the main door when Simar comes back running and holds Shivani's hands.

Simar : Sorry sorry dost. I am sorry. Mat jaa.

Shivani : Tune One Tree Hill ko bakwaas kyu bola?

Simar : [stammering] Kyuki woh bakwaas  hai..nai. Best sitcome ever <3

Shivani : Yeah right! Good girl.

At the same time, Shivani gets a message. She checks it and replays back.

Shivani : Okayy. So do me a favor, will you?

Simar : Aree tere liye jaan bhi hazir hai. Dungi nai who alag baat hai.

Shivani : Yeah whatever. Pack 2-3 sets of your clothes and other basic necessities and don't forget to take your passport and visa.

Simar : But where the hell are we going?

Shivani : A place like dreams and destiny.

Simar : A place like what?

Shivani : A place like bedroom.

Shivani pushes Simar in the bedroom.

Shivani : Now get ready. Chop chop!

In a car. 10th October 2013. 11:45 pm.

Shivani is driving the car and Simar is sitting beside her.

Shivani : I can't believe you took 1 hour to change.

Simar : And I don't know where are you taking me.

Shivani : London.

Simar : London?

Shivani : London.

Simar : We are going London?

Shivani : Yup.

Simar : [hugs Shivani] Eeeks! London <3 I can't believe I am actually going to London.

Shivani : Me neither!

Simar : Shivuu..I love you so much.

Shivani : I love you too!

London hotel. 12th October 2013. 9:15 pm.

Simar and Shivani are in their hotel bedroom.

Simar : I am tired.

Shivani : Me too re. Lets have some sleep.

Simar and Shivani go to sleep when Simar suddenly wakes up.

Simar : Wait, why are we here?

Shivani : [in a sleepy tone] Because we are tired.

Simar : Who nai pagal. What are we doing in London?

Shivani : Time-pass.

Simar : I am serious dude.

Shivani : [going to sleep] You'll get to know tomorrow. Good Night <3

At One Direction's Concert. 13th September 2013. 4:30 pm.

Simar and Shivani are in a state of shock. [Everyone knows why]

Shivani : THIS IS TOTALLLY UNBELIVABLE!!

Simar : THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME.

Simar and Shivani : [shouting together] WE ARE AT ONE DIRECTION'S CONCERT!! <3

Simar : OMG! I can't believe it. We are here. Do you have the tickets?

Shivani : No but I think I can get one.

Simar : One?

Shivani : Two, I mean.

Simar : But how?

Shivani : Just follow me and say nothing. Wait and watch baby!

Simar : Okayyy.

Shivani and Simar go to the entrance gate of the auditorium where no one is allowed except for the management and staff because inside this auditorium was One Direction. There are two big guards standing at the entry. As Shivani and Simar move towards it, he stops them.

Guard 1 : Ya'll aren't allowed in there!

Shivani : I ain't any fan. I've a report against this band named One Direction.

Guard 2 : What report?

Shivani : My name is Diana and this is my friend. Her name is Georgia Rose. We have a complain against One Direction to use our names to popularize their songs.

Guard 1: How are we supposed to believe ya?

Shivani : [removes a paper from her bag] Here. [gives it to the guards]

Guards read it attentively and are in a state of shock. Simar glares at Shivani who winks at her.

Guard 2 : [gives the paper back to Shivani] You can go.

Shivani : Thank you for wasting our time.

As Shivani and Simar enter the auditorium, they burst into laughter.

Simar : You are too smart Shivani. I like it.

Shivani : I know. I like it too.

Simar : But, what is that paper?

Shivani hands over the paper to Simar who reads it and is surprised.

Simar : This is a legal notice.

Shivani : [taking back the paper] No, I made it.

Simar : Oh hoo! Great going girl.

Shivani : I am great!

Simar : Okayy, so we are finally gonna meet THE ONE DIRECTION?

Shivani : Yes babes. We are.

They both finally reach the room which says "One Direction" . They both hold their hands together and take a deep breath and enter the room.

The room is full of make-up kits, dresses and people. Out of them they could not spot the band members. They come inside the room and then they see it. Sitting in the corner of the room laughing and teasing each other. There they were. One Direction.

Our jaws dropped and eyes popped and hearts stopped. But we controlled ourselves.

Shivani : [stammering] Hello?

Louis looks back and Shivani and Louis have a eye-lock [I am gonna die here]. All of them stand up.

Louis: Hey. How can we help you?

Shivani : I am Shivani and this is my friend Simar. We have come all over from India to London to meet you. We are huge directioners.

Harry : That's great. Thank you so much!

Simar is still in a state of shock.

Shivani : Can we hug you guys?

Niall : Obviously yes girl. Come here.

We both hug each and every member. Yes Simar, you hug Zayn .

Zayn: You girls are really beautiful.

Simar : [blushing really hard] Thank you! It means a lot to hear from you.

Louis : Hey you. Why are you crying?

Shivani : [crying really hard] It's a dream come true for me. I always wanted to meet you. You guys are my life.'

Louis : Aww girl don't cry.

All the guys hug the girls again. They take pictures and sign autographs. The talk with each other. Well the guys are talking to each other and we are just staring at them. We talk for 2 hours and then watch their concert. Obviously, they gave us tickets. It was the best day ever.

London Airport. 14th October 2013. 2:05 am.

They leave for India.

Mumbai Airport. 15th October 2013. 11:55 pm.

They both sit in a car and then silence.

Simar : Best day ever!

Shivani : I know right?

Simar : Can I ask you something?

Shivani : Sure.

Simar : Why did you plan this all?

Shivani : For you. It's a gift.

Simar : Gift? For What?

Shivani : Your birthday dumb!

Simar : My birthday?

Shivani : Yes your birthday which starts in 3, 2 and 1 seconds.

Simar : Okayy.

At 12:00. 16th October 2013.

Shivani : Okay?Dude, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Simar : Oh yeah. Happy birthday to me.

Both start laughing. After a while.

Shivani : Happpy Birthdayy Kamini!

Simar : Thank you Kutti!

Shivani : I love you, S.Gulati!

Simar : I love you too S.Sharma! Thank you for anything!

And at that time, Shivani slaps Simar!

Simar : What the hell?!!

Shivani : Birthday slap :D

Simar : Dude, you are dead.

And they start fighting in the car..like always xD

Edited by BadtameezDil. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BadtameezDil. thumbnail

Simar Gulati. A fun loving-cheerful girl who turns 16th today. She is a big Ranbir Kapoor fan and is VirMan's Pankha <3 I love her a lot! Our likes a usually similar except that she is a fan of RanDeep, of which I hate Deepika. I mean I feel like puking when I see her. And I like RanKat, which she hates, a lot.

But today is Simar's day and we shall not say anything bad about her likes. She also loves One Direction and Honey Singh. Her favourite band member of One Direction is Zayn Malik. Her favourite songs our Little Things, What Makes You Beautiful, Kiss You and many moree..

Her IF ID is -Simz-. Earlier it was simar_VirMan. She is a Rockerz and a important part of the Ek Hazaron mein meri behna hai forum. 

She loves her BFFs a lot, that is, Me and Preetha [Di]. We love you too Simar <3

BadtameezDil. thumbnail

Though I already know that you've seen the thread like hundreds of times when It was being made. And I hate you for that. 

simar_VirMan

A gal whom I met on IF!! 1 of the persons who are closest to me!! I share all the secrets wid her!! Its none other than my sweetest frend here i.e. __Shivani__!! my Shivuuu!! We started scrapping each other on 26th September, 2012.. It haven't been a month in we are so close.. She is one of my best frneds on IF!! Luvv ya!!   Keep Smiling!!  Muwah <3   N I know u were vry xited for this day!!   Happy B'day to u Kutti!!   
Luvv ya a lotzzz!!

That was a year back. Everything seems so changed. 

We laugh at the dumbest jokes. Put up with each other's worst mood. Go along with craziest ideas. That's what makes us the most amazing best friends.

I am scared. Quite strange and unusual but, yes I am scared. First and the foremost reason is that I've made three birthday threads till now and in all of the birthdays, I've lost a great friend. Fourth thread this is but I don't want to lose you. Ever. Because we are best friends forever <3

Happy Birthday Simar Gulati <3 You are 16 [or 17, whatever] now and I hope the coming years in your life are as beautiful and charming as you are. May live you thousands of years and remember me on every birthday. Party all night and please, a sincere request that get a smart phone or atleast a 90s phone and have WhatsApp. Pleasee!

My best friend, she is crazy. And just when you think you have reached the bottom of her craziness, there's a crazy underground garage. And that's why I love her.

26th September 2012. This day I got a scrap from a girl named Simar. It was jus random and in a little while we got to know about a lot of similarities in our nature and choices. We called each other random names, non-sense and what not. From drooling over Kushal to praising NiShal to singing Honey Singh's songs to fangirling One Direction. We have done it all.

You know what? I was more excited for your birthday than mine. Obviously. You are my BFF and you will always be.

Dear best friend, I honestly don't know what I would do without you. Because life is an awful, ugly place without a best friend.

We are one crazy pair. Sometime we talk to each other like friends. Sometimes we fight like enemies. At times we cry for each other like a couple. And sometimes we start our romance too. We discuss about various topics like reporters. We share notes like class mates. We abuse each other endlessly. Our statuses are never to end.

You remember I had written a status for you long back ago on best friends? My cousin brother saw it and he is like "Teri Gulati kon hai?" I still remember that incident and laugh like retard. God! We are so crazy. For us, the external world does not seem to exist. He still taunts me with your name and I am proud of it. Because, atleast there is someone who defines me.

Best friend are the ones who are there - whenever, wherever, however, whatever and most importantly forever and ever.

Another incident was a recent one. A friend of mine asks me "Simran is your best friend, right?" I am like, "Who is Simar?" She says "The one you write a status for every single day" I am like "Dude, That's Simar. S-I-M-A-R. Not Simran." And she is Ohhh-ing. I feel like giving her a nice slap. Well, I always have this thought to kill her and many more people in this world. But that is illegal and I am a good bacha. And how can I forget my dad's incident. Dude, I'm still sorry for it. But I cannot stop laughing at it. 

We share a bond that cannot be described through words. We are best friends, sisters, enemies, retards, nikame and what not. But at the end of the day we are together. We are like hand and fingers, feet and toes, paper and pen, ears and earings. I know these examples are lame but I've nothing else. Abhi just exam khatam hua hai re.

My best friend is the only person who never gets tired of listening to my own pointless dramas over and over again.

You are my Jhalli, Nikami, Dost, Dushman, Saheli, Kamini, Mrs Malik, S.Gulati but most of all, Simar. You ae very emotional and even though you miss Preetha Di every single day, you never express your sadness. You never discriminate among your friends, be it me or any one else. You are equal with everyone and not bias.

Oyee..I forgot something. We are also sautans. We both love Ranbir. Dude, lets not starts about Ranbir here. Else it will look like Ranbir's  birthday thread and not yours. All I will say is that I am insanely in love with RK and you. RanAniMar forever <3 I love the name btw. Sound very cool and awesome. Anyways.

Best friends are people you don't need to talk to everyday or for weeks but when you do, it is as if you would never stop talking.

You are sweet, caring, loving, useless, waste, worthless, lazy, crazy, crack, freak, stupid, idiot, besharam, badtameez, and what not. I cannot describe you Simar Gulati. You are beyond my description. But, whatever you are, an angel or a devil or even an alien, you are still me friend and you always will be no matter what.

At the end [like finally], I just want to wish you happy birthday. You are my best friend Kamini in this whole wide world. Stay forever the same and also young. I love you S.Gulati and my Kamini. My life without is N-O-T-H-I-N-G. And I mean. Every single word I said was with full devotion. So don't leave me ever, okay? Warna maar dalungi.

When it hurts to look back and you are afraid to look forward, just look beside you and I'll always be with you, no matter what.

Happy Birthday Dude! I have a few gifts for you. They are ridiculous. But, I ain't a editor or whatever you call it. I tried my best. Hope you like it :D I am using them. I would really like if you use them too.

and there is one with text:

I made 'em and I'm Proud of the outcome. Though I don't like the text one much.

I made something just now so I don't know how it is :

and I got something awesome.

^^ I lurvee this one. <3

and I love you BFF, always and forever. <3

Best friends. It's not just a label. It's a promise. And no matter what happens or what changes, you can never ever break this promise. Ever.

SiShi <3

Love,

-Shivani. [your kutti and S.Sharma]

Happy Birthday to my bestestest bestie ever. πŸ€— You have been my most amazayn friend ever Simmi. πŸ˜ƒ The bond we share is immeasurable and you will always be one of my most special friends in life. πŸ€—   I will always love you forever. β€οΈ Wherever I am, just know that I will always think about you and only you. β€οΈ You will always be my best friend, girl. πŸ€—

On your birthday today, I wish you loads and loads of happiness and success babe! πŸ€— Stay happy and always smile. (: You will always stay awesome because I just know you will be. πŸ˜ƒ All the best in your life and god bless you to the fullest baby! πŸ€—❀️ Happy wala Birthday once again Beste. πŸ€—❀️ I love you, hamesha and forever. β€οΈ

Love,
Preetha.

BadtameezDil. thumbnail

Many Many happy returns of the day simar , may your all wishes n dreams come true , have a wonderful n superb year ahead god bless u with lots of happiness , stay blessed n enjoy your birthday , god bless you 

Firstly a huge Happy Birthday to you Simar. May this day bring you moments that make a huge smile shine on your face now and for the rest of your life. Hope you get spoilt rotten with gifts, cake and lots of love. Wish you all the success in the world and may you always stay happy. Happy Birthday Simar . May Allah always bless you. 

Happy Birthday Simar. Have a great day and life ahead.:) May god bless you and may you have all the happiness.:) Have everything in your life. <3

hey Simar wish you a very happy birthday πŸ˜Š  Wish you get lots of happiness and achieve many many success in life. πŸ˜³  Hope this special day becomes memorable one for you.  Enjoy to the fullest β€οΈ  Happy Birthday once again.  

Love,  

Jinia

Wishing you happiness 
To welcome each morning, 
Wishing you laughter 
To make your heart sing. 
Wishing you friendship 
Sharing and caring, 
And all of the joy 
The birthday can bring!

Happy Birthday 

Happy Birthdaaay Simz!!! Have fun girl!! Miss talking to you.

Dear Simz,

Happy Birthday!! πŸ₯³ 
Have the most amazing day and I hope you got everything you wanted! Wishing you a day full of happiness and I hope all your wishes come true. Keep a smile on your face and thank you for being a lovely friend to me! Wishing you the best birthday ever! Happy Birthday once again :D

Love from, 
Salena xx

A Big Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Have A Great Day!!!!!!
You Are Now One Year Older!!!

From
Nikita

BadtameezDil. thumbnail

Happy birthday Simmi ! πŸ€—πŸ€— You are one of the sweetest people I have ever met and how cool is it that we are both Librans :D Love you sooo much hun and hope you have a fabulous birthday <3 πŸ€—

Happy birthday Simar :D

may u have all the happiness int he wordl :D

hey simar wish u many more happy returns of d dayπŸ₯³

may all ur wishes cum truee😊

hope u hav a wonderful dayπŸ€—

aishu😊

hYii Simar !! πŸ˜Š
Em A Stranger for u but A Stranger Can wish to AnOther Stranger RIGHT ?? 
EapPie Birthday ' Simz ' ,  I wish you all the Love,beauty and happiness this world can provide
 πŸ˜³
I Don't Know Your Fav. Colour !! πŸ˜” So Kaaam Chaalao With This πŸ˜›

com'on Open ur Mouth , have a Bite πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Birthday πŸ‘
Blow out the candles and make one wish
Since it's the day where you get your way

While everyone pampers you with gifts
I'll be sitting here and only left to think
if we were together maybe this birthday would mean so much to me as well...

Even though Im invisible to you
You dont know me to
You have your friends, the love for music by your side

Well, happy birthday stranger Once Again πŸ˜‰ 

May This Day Bring Countless Happiness & Endless Joy And Live With Peace & Serenity .. Happie Birthday !! πŸ˜Š

A very happy birthday Simz !!!! wish you get all happiness you deserve..
stay blessed and party hard
love you loads β€οΈ

sabia

Hey Shimmer.. Dear Simar.. U r sweetest person I ever met.. My first Ehmmbh friend.. before you I was frnd with was VirManians only.. My sweet little Behna.. Keep Rockinggg.. Love you.. stay like dis baby.. πŸ€— May God fullfill all your wishes.. πŸ˜ƒ Many many happy returns of the day.. β€οΈ Happy Happy Birthday...!!! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ₯³Simmiii It's your BirthdayπŸ₯³
Wohhoo so someone Just Turned 16😎...Sweet sixteen is really a special year and I wish that would be a Great Year for youπŸ˜ƒ
May God bless you With Many More Happiness and Joy in Life😳
You are such an Adorable friend of mine...I love you Simmi❀️

Happy 16th Birthday! Live your dreams and enjoy your life, because you still have the biggest part in front of you.
What a significant age that 16 will be. It's an age when you are dared to dream. It's an age when you start to understand there's a lot to learn in life. It's an age in which you'll believe that your future is exceptionally bright! Happy 16th birthday!

Happy 16th birthday Sis!
You're now in that age where you're not quite a kid,
But not quite an adult yet.
You've a long way to go.
Best Wishes to you. Happy Birthday!

Good luck in your future endeavors in life,
And I hope that you grow up to be a wise person.
Happy 16th Birthday!

As I see it, you are yearly growing up into a very fabulous person.
Stay as amazing as you are and
Keep making the world a better place to live in for all of us.

I wish you a life with full of fun and enjoyment
together with your trusted and beloved friends.
May God bless you all the time.
Happy sweet 16 sis!

Before this day, you were just another teenager.
Now that you have turned 16,
I can't believe how more mature person you are now.
Happy Birthday!

Here's Your Birthday Cake😳

And a Small Gift from me😳

Happpyyy bdayyy simmmzzz!! 

i stil remmember how people use ro get confuse b/w us due to our nameee n thts some how made us frnds lol!!!!!!!!  yu are tooo cuteee n notorious *hahahahah* bt stil a darling friend...!! happpyyy bdayyy ! enjoyyy!!! n send me my part of cake ! haahajhaha!

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday SimzπŸ€—

May you have all the happiness, prosperity, peace, love and health in life.. Have a blast on your bday.. N'joy with family and friends and tons of cake πŸ˜³

It was lovely meeting you in the EHM T&D game !!

Happy Birthday once again πŸ€—
Love 
Munni 

BadtameezDil. thumbnail

BadtameezDil. thumbnail

BadtameezDil. thumbnail

Who do you have a crush on? 

If you had to date anyone here right now, who would it be? 

Name one celebrity you would want to make out with 

Name five people you hate and why you hate them 

Name all the people you've had a crush on before 

Have you ever embarrassed yourself in front of everyone in school? If you did, what did you do? 

What embarrassing thing has a parent done to you? 

Have you ever cheated on your girlfriend/boyfriend? 

Have you had your first kiss, if you have, were was it and who was it with? 

Have you ever seen a parent naked? 

Have you stalked anyone, if you have, who was it? 

Have you ever typed up anything inappropriate on Facebook/Twitter? 

Have you had a blind date before, if you have, who was it with, and do we know him/her? 

Have you ever done anything illegal? If you have, what did you do? 

Have you ever had beer/wine? 

Have you ever cheated on you girlfriend/boyfriend with your friends girlfriend/boyfriend? 

What was the biggest trouble you've ever gotten into? What was it about? 

If you had only 24 hours left to live, what would you do? 

What is the question that you do not want anyone to ask you in this game? 

What is the meanest thing that you have done till date? 

If you got a chance to make anyone  your slave, who would that be? 

Have you ever lied to your girlfriend/boyfriend? If yes, about what? 

If you won a lottery of 100 million dollars, what would you do with the money? 

If you woke up one day and found that you have become invisible, what is the first thing that you would do? 

One Direction or Shivani?

Two best friends on IF.

Two best friends on FB.

Have you ever had a crush on someone of the same sex?

Have you ever cooked or baked something for the one you love?

The funniest incident that you ever faced.

Has anyone ever seen you completely naked. If yes, who?

What is the stupidest thing that you have done in front of a crowd?

How did you like the view out of your window this morning?

DO you sing while you're taking a shower?

have you ever been mean to anyone without a reason?

Ever thought about it would have been better you were born with opposite sex?

Have you ever hated yourself for not being someone more successful?

What are your worst habits?

If you could have anything in the world, what would it be? 

Why do you love me aka Shivani?

Describe me in one word.

Describe me in one sentence.

Describe me in one paragraph.

Dedicate a song to me.

Which One Direction song reminds you of me?

Which celebrity do I look like?

RanKat or Zerrie?

Ranbir or Deepika?

Student of the year or Yeh jawani hai deewani?

Love or BFFs?

Zayn or Ranbir?

Describe the strangest dream you have ever had in your life? 

What is the one quality or feature you would like to change about yourself? 

Do you have a crush on any of your friend's boyfriend or boyfriend's friend? 

Do you think your boyfriend is marriage material? 

What was the craziest thing that happened to you at a mall? 

What is the meanest thing that you have done in your life? 

Would you ever cheat on your boyfriend? 

Have you ever lied to your partner to avoid an intimate moment? 

What is the worst rumor that you have participated in intentionally? 

What was the nastiest joke you ever played on someone? 

What's your wildest fantasy? 

What is the stupidest thing that you have done in front of a crowd? 

Worst gift you have ever received? 

Have you ever peed in a pool ? 

What is the craziest pickup line that you have used? 

If you were marooned on an island with just a single person you know personally, who would you like it to be?

What is the one thing you have ever done. which you never ever want to be caught doing? 

How do you want to be proposed to?

When was the first time you stood up to authority?

If you could trade lives with another person you know for one week who would it be?

If you could trade lives with another player for one day who would it be? Why?

What are you most likely to become famous for? 

When is it acceptable to lose your temper?

What is the meanest thing that you have done in your life?

What is a bad habit you have that would you like to break? 

When was an embarrassing time that you farted?

Have you ever been unfaithful to a boyfriend/girl friend? 

Have you ever secretly watched someone while they were changing or showering?

What TV show are you embarrassed about watching?

What was the most awkward place you were when you realized you had to pee?

What is the meanest thing you have done on a date? 

What is the lamest song you know every work to? 

Who will be the next person you will Kiss

What makes you feel insecure? 

How do you think you are going to die? 

When have you loved some one who has not loved you back? 

When have you broken your mothers heart? 

What feature of yours are you self-conscious about? 

What is the first physical feature you look for in someone you are attracted to? 

When you are trying to impress people what personality trait do you hide? 

Would you sill love your significant other if he or she gained 100 pounds? 

What things are you shallow about? 

BadtameezDil. thumbnail

..Preethz..: Thank you Preetha Di for sending in you your message last minute. I realized you hadn't sent your messaged so I Pm-ed. Hope it did not bother you :D Love you <3

NO2PENCIL : Thank you Penny for helping me with the music part :)

BalaamPichkaari : Like always :)) Thanks for all the help once again Rish. Love you :D

Forum Members : Thank you for not liking any post and commenting while the thread was being made.

IF Members : Who sent me their messages. Thank you guys!

And all the other members : Who liked and commented on this thread. Appreciate it.

BadtameezDil. thumbnail
So, Its the D-DAY. Happy Birthday Simar πŸ€—
Btw, this is what I was talking about:

http://kiwi6.com/file/8t6g38sp3d