Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Kamalika..

i want gurmeet opposite sanaya...he is very popular actor and sanaya is also very popular actress..both will be rock together

except being famous he has nothing else to offer . 
AdorableAditi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

except being famous he has nothing else to offer . 

datzz y y all channels and producers are behind him for their shows ๐Ÿ˜†
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelysingh557

datzz y y all channels and producers are behind him for their shows ๐Ÿ˜†

coz hez famous for no reasons๐Ÿ˜†.. he may be good for you man but not for me,i cant stand him nd thats my pov nd thats not gonna change.peace out**
AdorableAditi thumbnail

coz hez famous for no reasons๐Ÿ˜†.. he may be good for you man but not for me,i cant stand him nd thats my pov nd thats not gonna change.peace out**

same with SI too for me ๐Ÿ˜† peace out**
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelysingh557

same with SI too for me ๐Ÿ˜† peace out**

lol hate/love/like/dislike/ or even if u eat SI i have absolutely no problem with it๐Ÿ˜† .m her fan not her caretaker :)
Edited by OnepoundChic - 10 years ago
AdorableAditi thumbnail

lol hate/love/like/dislike/ or even if u eat SI i have absolutely no problem with it๐Ÿ˜† .m her fan not her caretaker :)

๐Ÿ˜†
sorry but sanaya is doing similar type of roles why only fun loving she could have done something new.
 boring roles in tv serials all looks the same.
thank god gurmeet not opposite her because gurmeet is only best with drashti i loved geet  gurmeet the best actor expression with eyes is his key in acting i can't see him with others only with drashti is was perfect .
asish good choice he is good actor ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rockstar29

sorry but sanaya is doing similar type of roles why only fun loving she could have done something boring roles in tv serials all looks the same.

thank god gurmeet not opposite her because gurmeet is only best with drashti i loved geet .
asish good choice he is good actor ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ROLF! What same type of role Sanaya never done? and this one seems to very different and the opposite to what she has played before it's better you check first before you start amusing things Sanaya fans know she never repeat her previous roles.

And Yeah GC looked the best with DD and AS isn't finalized yet the show has two male lead.  

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

ROLF! What same type of role Sanaya never done? and this one seems to very different and the opposite to what she has played before it's better you check first before you start amusing things Sanaya fans know she never repeat her previous roles.

And Yeah GC looked the best with DD and AS isn't finalized yet the show has two male lead.  

believe it or not same old story sanaya is doing story is out already hero doesn't believe in love girl believes in love lovey dovey๐Ÿฅฑ what's so new these days don't jump on me store it when serial starts .ashish is good actor trust me ca news are true sometimes he looks good too and one more lead i care less ph is good unlike chanchan disaster .
madhubala successful director  saurabh lets see can he hit this one too.

Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rockstar29

believe it or not same old story sanaya is doing story is out already hero doesn't believe in love girl believes in love lovey dovey๐Ÿฅฑ what's so new these days don't jump on me store it when serial starts .

What? Where does it said so? There is too much going on right now no one know what the real story of the show so it's also better you wait for the show to start before jumping on Sanaya saying she's doing the same old story & roles.