Tanisha bitching with Armaan and Pratyusha

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I was really shocked to see my favorite, Tanisha sit with Armaan and Pratyusha in the night and bitch about how she couldn't sleep because of the "lovebirds"

Also, earlier in the day, she voted for saving ARMAAN saying he's misunderstood!!! 😕😕😕

From today, Gauhar has taken a step ahead of Tanisha in my list of favorites..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I think tani will know armaan's true colors later...
arman is so clever ..he made her believe that he likes all heaven wasis but in reality he is with kamya and prats only
tanisha has become a very good friend of armaan ...nd sorry i think pratusha was right about gauhar kushal 
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
BB allows bitching... M too shocked on reading this.. but it's ok as it is BB. M sure some day we will see Gauhar sitting with Kamya nad Pratyusha and bitching about others. 😉
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That was OKAY ---not that they were planning/plotting against them /-

LOVEBIRDS are annoying anyway- it can be uncomfortable for the rest of the group. What are they doing in BB? They should sent on a holiday package to Bangkok!

As far as ARMAAN, she was right that people misunderstood him. Everyone thought he was a honest, straightforward guy, but he turned out to be LIAR

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
when the lovebirds are such an eyesore on tv, i can well imagine how annoying they would be to live with in the same room - so no probs there 😉 as for armaan, i think she will realise she has actually misunderstood armaan, as many others did till now of how honest he was... i am waiting for salman to expose naagmani in front of auntyji...
BBwatcher thumbnail
Man BB is getting more interesting.. peoples true colors coming out lol. Tanisha and Armaan OMG.. these people need the boot I think. EVIL EVIL EVIL is the word that comes to mind when you think of these two.. constant plotting and talking unhealthy cramping the Jannat household. These two should get evicted asap.. hope people have some brains to not vote for these two so they get kicked out this week. Good to see Kamya figured these people or at least pretending to have understood the two fools Tanisha and Armaan. Tanisha is coming accross more retarded than Armaan lately... 👏 Edited by BBwatcher - 10 years ago
_Grey_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tanisha is spoiling her Family's name
Lenient thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cl0wn

<font color="#990000">I was really shocked to see my favorite, Tanisha sit with Armaan and Pratyusha in the night and bitch about how she couldn't sleep because of the "lovebirds"

Also, earlier in the day, she voted for saving ARMAAN saying he's misunderstood!!! 😕😕😕

From today, Gauhar has taken a step ahead of Tanisha in my list of favorites..
</font>

u re saying as if only these housemates bitch abt d most where as rest housemates simply talk abt those three. Lol
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
old topic but good one to jog people memories