Arakshi: os kidnapped updated " completed"

Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hello guys i am back with a new os, i hope you like, if you don't like please let me know , as you all know i am new writer in this forum but i am a silent reader from long time and i like so many other writer who write very well, sometime what i am thinking they write in their story which is satisfying me
But some writer leave story in the middle and not updating soon which make me restless. I requested all our respected writer please do continue your work and complete it .

Thanks for those who liking me and those who didn't like me sorry to disappoint you and i promise i try my best. This story base on next episode recap i hope all of you like it.

What sakshi kidnapped ?
Like somebody throw the bomb on ETF office, everyone is panic and worry about her.
But how they know that she abducted ?
Shree was the last person who talk to her last night, during call he hear her scream and that call disconnected, after that he try to call her but in vein , than he quickly call Ayesha and than Arjun, he quickly get her address and went her house but no body their and watchman said, she didn't come yet ? where is she gone ? what happen with her ? nobody know.
Shree , trace her phone and specially check" where was she last time time when phone cut off ? " Arjun instructed, shree nodded.

Find it sir, place is only 10 minute far from here, "shree tell him , ok , go, saying this all of them wiz off.
Location showing them a ice cream parlor near the mall, they ask the parlor staff and they recognized sakshi picture and tell them," she is regular here and today also come with her kid."

Her kid , They hear this in shock, Are you sure her kid? ask ayesha
Yes ma'am, she always comes here with her kid. staff person say
When she leave, Arjun focus on his mind
Sir, actually today her kid was in bad mood and crying lot so, she ask us to give them time to decide what they want and after that we were very busy serving other customer, when they gone don't know." person answer in detail.
Ok, thanks any thing if you notice unusual tell us. Chotu tell him
Yes sir, he said, they turn and about to go when the person call them
sir, they look him , he come near to them with other man and said. sir, he is balloon man sell balloon out side he wanna tell something to you,
Haan, bolo kiya baat hay, Arjun ask
HE look very scared, Arjun signal Ayesha and she understand come forward and try to relax him and said her sweet voice," dekho aager tum kuch bhi jaantay ho to hum ko bata do " daro mat
"YE bibi ji bohat aachi hain humesha mera khayaal karti hain, aaj main nay unhay bohat pareshaan dekha un kay saath do adami thay jin kay saath wo big car main jis kay seeshay kalay thay us main beath kay gai hain magar wo jaana nahi chah rahi thi " balloon man saisd worriedly
"Tum un dono ko pahcan lo gay kuch yaad hay wo dekhnay main kaisay thay", Arjun ask
"JI sir un main say ek kay haath main tattoo tha ek bohat bara anaconda tha aur uss nay ek girl ko lapeeta hua tha balloon man said
Chotu take him office call artist , make sketch and let me know, shree check car detail, arjun talk discontinue his phone bell ring.
Hello, jai hind sir, Arjun said and listen other side OK we are coming . saying this he hurriedly go to SUV side. Ayesha, shree come with me, chotu take him to the office, arjun sit on the wheel and speed up.
Soon they arrive raghav sir house, they go inside everyone gather in sitting room, all are seems very worry, Arjun bhaya, sheen run towards him and he hug her, she is crying very badly, kiya hua sheen tum itna kyun ro rahi ho? bhaya," neha aur tipu ko kisi nay kidnap kar liya hay." sheen tell him with cry.
Neha, who's neha ? Arjun ask but before she say something, Raghav sir come near to him and try to calm down sheen." dekho betatum apni mum or bhabhi ko take care karo hum discuss kartay hain kay kiya karna hay," saying in soft way he patted sheen shoulder and she understand and go.
Come on we will talk inside, saying this this he move forward they follow him quietly than commissioner sahaab entered seeing ETF there he take deep breath and ask raghav sir, " to tum nay faisla kar liya hay" "haan ab main iss ko mazeed raaz nahi rakh sakta kyun kay uss ki jaan khatray main hay " he is looking very worried.
OK, you carry on i will join you soon , first i talk,bhabhi and aarthi and bye the ay where is ajay? ask commissioner." HE is also try to track them". raghav sir reply
when they settle in drawing room, they all seeing his face and arjun gut feeling start telling him something big comes and he start restless.
Raghav sir take deep breath and said; i want to tell you a very important information, do you remember our ex secret service cheif Mr Anand kapoor and his son ACP Raj Kapoor.

Yes, kaun sa aisa police wala hoga jo un ko nahi jaanta hoga aur ACP raj to hamaray saath kay betch main tha, magar un ki puri family ko kisi terrorist group nay hamla kar kay maar diya tha, aur us waqt main bhi shocked main tha because of roshni death, mujhay bohat baad main pata chala tha. Arjun answered in detail.

you are right, Arjun but that 's time un ki puri family ka murder nahi hua tha , only one person survived . ha said, "really but we all know that night no body save on that house all are death " shree said " it's comes in officially statement.
Yes, we hide the truth because we want save her live, she is the witness of that incident " raghav sir said,"" she, you mean". Haan you are right , his daughter, NEHA KAPOOR raghav sir cut the ARjun talk and continue.
Neha Kapoor means your Sakshi Anand. raghav sir throw the bomb on their head
Whaaat? Arjun stand in shock and ayesha, shree condition are also same.

yes, Neha was born when Raj was 12 year's old, her mum is my sister,she was very sick that time, doctor suggest her to change environment, so i advice her to come and settle with me in uk, Anand also agree so, she come to live with me and my family, Neha was born there in london, after sometime she bring neha here in india but she become very sick here, she return back soon, Neha start her life there, only in holidays she come here to meet her father and brother, when she was 11 year's old than suddenly my sister died, after that Anand want her to come back and live with them but her study comes in between, by that time i also sifted here but my son Ajay live there, he assured us for her safety and she start a new life without mum and dad. Time passed and Raj and MY son Ajay got married, After that she comes, when she give exams and got holidays, this time that incident happen, she was that time only 15 years old, she saw everything in her eyes, when they killed everyone she also injured and they think she died so, they leave the premisses, even when we arrived there, we don't know any person could alive there but when we transfer all dead bodies than we find her alive, we never allow any outsider that place and take all charge in our hand, we securely transfer her in a safe place and give interview to media that whole family brutally killed, she is in coma three months, after when she' s back to life her condition is worse than ever, she scream her father name , her brother, bhabhi name, neither eat, neither change dress, we all are very worried about her ,than we send her with my son and daughter in law back to his home london, as you know time heals every wound, her wound also a bit heal but we don't know what's underneath, when she start writing as a crime reporter we don't know, who's her sources we don't know, she change her identity as a crime reporter people know Sakshi anand, no body know Neha kapoor.
She back few month ago and want me help her to catch those culprit, who murder her family. I also want punish those because they ruin my family Anand is not only my brother in law but my cousin , my childhood friend as well. She ask me help but i don't want to loose her, she is my niece, my loving sister's heart. I know if the people behind that incident know any witness alive they might catch her and killed her, i try to ignore d but she insist, than commissioner suggest me that become her a ETF member... he just stopped and look them .

They all standing in shock like hear any fairy tale which is painful and full of tears😭. They really can't understand they are listening sakshi's past, her sakshi who crack jocks, who have a gorgeous smile, kind heart and naughty.
Arjun remember all the things what he said to her ?
He remember his one sentence that day when he solve gauri tai case, she come, asking some detail and than congrats him, try to patted his shoulder and in return he gaze her hard and said life is not about fun and game...she just stood still looking him unbelievable expression on her face, now he understand life never fun and game for her. he just saw his wife murder in front of him but she saw whole family murder in front of her, three month in coma and after all of that how she smile and live happily, she must have a big willpower, he still thinking continue

OH I THINK ITS BECOME VERY BIG
I CONTINUE TOMORROW INSHAHALLAH
BY THE TIME YOU READ AND COMMENT

THANKS

Edited by Rehana25 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AadhyaAashutosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi 
nice start 
plz cont soon πŸ˜Š
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey its really nice..I liked how you opened up Sakshi's past..this is amazing..plz continue soon
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice OS... i like it... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Shezi19 thumbnail
On that day sakshi receive call from sheen, who told her about the bad mood of tipu ( his nephew ) who attached with sakshi too much, sakshi assure her she is coming and everything will be fine. Sheen sigh releief now sakshi handle him very well, she know. 

Sakshi took him outside ice cream parlor, they both sit, waiter come and ask about the order but Tipu refuse to eat anything, Sakshi tell waiter when we decide i will tell you and turn to Tipu side but he is not there, he is standing outside wall, she go toward him, place hand on his shoulder, try to calm him down before she say something,  her phone start ringing,  she pick the phone it was shree, she start talking him,  while talking shree turn to Tipu side scream comes her mouth, she disconnect call and quickly go that side, the man who put knife on Tipu neck, signal her to quite and sit in that car , she has no choice, she can't take risk, so go quitely and sit in the car, their are two more man they tie a ribbon on her eyes, Tipu also sit next to her holding her tight, she hold him , she don't know, who they are, what they want ? her eyes are close but her hands free.

Journey take 15 minutes and than they transfer both of them in other vehicle, This journey take 40 minutes, she feel they are going outside of city, they stop and ask them to come down, one man holding her hand , she feel that man held her hand in very gentle way, like he give respect her, they take her in one room and ask them to stay there saying this he remove ribbon on her eyes, while she able to see him, she shock he is a very smart guy, wearing nice suiting like attending some kind of party .
He look her and said, "you are truly beautiful and innocent. No matter some one gonna mad to see you in first sight, start loving you, want you, make you his life.
Sakshi hear this and question , "kindly, can you tell me , who you are and why you take me here? may be you unaware my self you know who am i ?

He chuckle and reply very well we know you, miss neha kapoor.
She take deep breath and understand he must be some of her family friend, or may be cousin's friend, he know her family name so who is he?
IT's ok , neha just relax this is very important night for you and by the way i am not a person, who fall in love with you and took you here . I am just friend of him and my name is Rakesh. saying this he gone out and lock door behind him.
Sakshi take deep breath and look around, room decorated very expensive way look like it's a kind of any farmhouse because she knew they take her outside city.
Seeing room she saw Tipu who standing near her holding her tight, she just hug him and try to calm him down, he is scared but she hug him and make him lay down on bed, he lay on bed but holding her tight. she sitting next to him thinking, why he said this is important night for her, who is behind this kidnapping ? shree hear her scream may be he know i am in trouble and they start trying to search me but what happen at Tipu place Sheen know that where we are going ... she is keep thinking.

ON THE OTHER SIDE ;

Arjun thinking disturb when commissioner sahaab, Ajay and sheen enter the room,Same time  Arjun receive a call from chotu HE excuse and go out to take call, chotu tell him that after completing sketch, he spread the sketch in all police stations but most important that one of his khabri recognized that person, he ask Arjun what to do? Arjun give permission go and get that person at office while they all come back in office.
 He disconnect call and come back.  commissioner sir said, " no terrorist group involve in this kidnapping, if not than who  done this ? we receive no ransom call yet.
All are standing and thinking, Sir, may i ask you why you hide her identity from us ? Arjun suddenly questioned and they all start seeing each other face.
 Than Raghav sir say, As i told you she saw all her family murdered, she know the murderer she is the witness and when she want to catch him, we need to hide her true identity, we already tell the world that anand's whole family murdered so we eaisyly hide her and safe her for those culprit but neha continue insist us to join police force to catch that culprits and we understand that if she join ordinary police,  its difficult us to hide her identity than, we decide and encourage her to
 join  ETF. We all trust you guys so we decide this for her safety. he complete his talk.
Arjun ask if they have any suspect because if no any terrorist group involve than may be any one relatives and family and friend could be involve.
Their answer is no. listen answer Arjun about to go and saying if i know anything i tell them and they all leave.

ETF OFFICE
Arjun start interrogation with that person and he accept the charge, tell arjun that he kidnap that girl and kid and transfer to the another car and their work done, he ready to take them there ,

where they make transfer them, Arjun find the Tyre prints  and find this is four wheeler, shree check print and confirm that yes this is new model four wheeler and find out the owner names.
They start checking all owners and check their vehicle all are clear only one one left
They reach that place he is a very big industrialist, they ask him about his vehicle and he said, "MY son take that , Where is he? Shree ask
He and his friend throw party at farmhouse so he take that vehicle and pick up some of his friend as well. he continue.
Can u give the address  of the farm house please? Ayesha ask
Yes but why you ask me what happen? man ask
Don't worry its just a routine check, Arjun reply and continue just for citizens safety we check all new model vehicle is safe in these days car snatching is very commen ...blah blah blah
Ayesha shree look Arjun amazingly who just try to calm him down and succeeded.

They come out and arjun instruct to shree start tapping his house phone and mobile  because my gut feeling said his son involve in this kidnapping, we are going his farmhouse.

I HAVE TO GO BUT I WILL CONTINUE SOON AND FINISH TODAY

THANKS

PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thats really interesting..knowing about sakshi past must be such a great shock for them...hope you continue soon and unravel who did that kidnapping and why πŸ˜› πŸ€—
priyu03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsome update
it was great shock form them they come to know about Sakshi's pastπŸ‘πŸΌ
loved it
update soon
Shezi19 thumbnail
Nearly an hour gone been hostage in this room, Tipu is sleeping but sakshi awake in deep thought who might be kidnap her and why ? these question like circling around her but she can't understand the answer.
Door open and one cute girl come in,behind her one servant holding a big box, other have some packets, they all place things on the table and left, the girl come near her and said", Wow , your really beautiful rikki is right, one who see you start loving you, that's why he flat on you, you are so lucky, you know how handsome he is, you and him like sun and moon ." sakshi hear silently, she continue, OK," Time is very short so please take a bath quickly so i make ready you ". "But for what ? sakshi question, " For your wedding, Off course", She reply.
Whaaat ? Sakshi scream and becuse her scream Tipu wake up and start crying, she quickly hug him and said to her," get out from this room otherwise, i do something bad with you, Did you listen to me i said GETOUT, She scream again.
OK, i am going but come back soon, she said and left the room.
After her leaving sakshi go to the door check if its open, but no.
Now she start worrying who is he ? who want to marry me ? she still in thought when door open again and the same girl and guy enter in the room with one big body builder, that man come near Sakshi and pick Tipu from bed , Hey , what are you doing ? she try to get back Tipu from him but that boy hold her and she try to free her self but nothing, he left her when that man take Tipu outside, Obey," her order otherwise your nephew not safe," that guy threat her and gone.

Sakshi start quietly obey her order, her mind working very fast but at the moment nothing in her hand , so she decide just wait and see when she got chance she avail but by the time she just quite and see what happen next?

This thought calm her , she take bath and wear that very beautiful wedding dress, dark maroon color with golden zari work on it, its very heavy and look like any wedding designer dress, with that dress beautiful golden heel sandal and her eyes wide open when she sees the jewellery, its really beautiful and expensive, seeing these thing she confused who is he ? he spend lot of money on her, she is in deep thinking and that girl dry her hair, give a style put motia flowers like gujra on her hairs, doing make up and after finishing set dupatta on her.

Wow you look amazing, I am a girl but i feel my breath stop to see you. Her voice comes Sakshi in present, she look her self in mirror and amazed, really i look awesome, sheen voice comes in her eco...  tum dekh lena jab tum dulhan bono gi to sab kay hosh ur jay gay...

Girl interrupt her thought saying, we are going out, she held sakshi arms, she free her arms and said , i don't want you to touch me i walk my self,and move forward, she is in hurry want to know who is he behind all of this mess.

This is the time ETF also comes in farmhouse and looking that place in shock, place decorated like somebody wedding, is this the right place, they all thinking same. They stop a bit far from the place and slowly move for that side.Their is body guard standing in front gate, ETF move the other side check back side, finally find a place and quickly get in side, in side they saw like party, so many people gather in hall but no,  no people, they all are young boys and girls, talking happily , this a big hall, in one place wedding mandap is ready with beautiful flowers and all necessary items which is wedding requirement including pandit ji who chanting , at the other side one person sitting on his face big flower shehra .

YEah to kisi ki shaadi ho rahi hay sir, Shree say in low voice.
Kisi ki nahi bulkay sakshi ki."  Arjun reply.
Whaat ? ayesha, shree and chotu shocked
Pandit ji said , "kanya ko lay kar aay.   ji wo aagai hain one smart guy said and pointing in that side. They all seeing that side and feeling their heart would be stopping.
Is this SAkshi ? Arjun feel his heart goes in his hand, no doubt she is beautiful but in the wedding dress, make up and all jewellery  make her most beautiful girl on the earth.
other team member seen Arjun mesmerized condition and look each other with light smile on their faces, they know their hot cop's heart gone from his hand but they all standing quite.

Shezi19 thumbnail
Sakshi comes in hall and stop on the entrance, two girls move forward holding her hand and pulling her, She comes in sense and try to free her wrist for both of them saying , leave me, leave please.
Her action make attention everyone and everyone quite and look her.
She is too shock to see all these arrangement , specially seen that person who sitting with shehra near the pandit, she feel like kind of flame gone through her spine, she become mad, push both girls with power , quickly go near that person who act like groom and said in anger," kaun ho tum, Coward,  why hide your face ? show me who you are ? who give you this courage that you kidnap me and make me wedd with you, aagar himmat hay to dekhao apna face."

Hear this that person stand,  come near her and remove his chehra on his face, she un balance and shock  to see his face and say , tum, vikas, vikas mehra, Mr ajeet mehra's son tum , tum nay yeah sab, oh my god tum, tum aisa kaisay kar saktay ho, tum, tum to sirf ek dafa milay ho mujhsay, wo bhi ghulty say, tum aisa kaisay , oh oh i can't understand. she hold her head like stop spinning her head, vikas come forward and try to hold her but she push him with anger. stay away , don't dare try to come near me, why you do this ? she ask him holding his sherwani collar. Because," i love you , love you more than anything, i want you in my life, spend my life with you." he reply her in lovely voice.
This is the way to express your love, she ask," no, no i know this is not a right way but i send my proposal to you but your family refused me, i gonna mad everything ruin my life stop I FORGET TO BREATH THAN I DECIDE TO DO THIS  he reply and continue " look these all my friends who help me to get you and happy , they all arrange everything for me, for us.

For us, wow what a nice plan your so called friends make, this is a very good attitude if you don't get any thing just snatch , do you have any idea what happen in my family who all are worried about me  and that little boy who call you uncle what he think about you ? Sakshi ask

Nothing happen, look i am a perfect guy for marrying, i am a khawaab of any girl, i have everytthing money, smart, business everything the girl wants so,the girl whom marry me always happy , like you, you have a really good fortune you got me i love you i always make you happy and after marry tomorrow we both go our house and i know my parent accept you and your family also accept me." he saying like he think everything before.
But you forget one thing, Sakshi said and continue i appreciate your emotion, you love me , i respect your love but first thing i don't know that you send me your proposal, may be mami ji aur mama ji refuse you they don't bother to tell me because, she stop take a deep breath and continue BECAUSE I LOVE SOMEBODY.  She throw bomb on his mind and in  whole hall everyone start talking, vikas stand in shock but in a second comes in sense and shrugged her " no, it can't be possible i check every detail,  you are not involve with any body, you have no boy friend , you are not engaged, i hire a private detective and he is the best, i confirm with your family.

I told you" I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH " love is like a weed you don't know when its start growing and by the time when you realize its become a big strong tree, you can't cut easily that tree, its happen with me ,when i aware of this its very late for me, i can't ignore this love.its my life now. sakshi explain him in detail.
Who is he ? he like whisper and all are quite curious to hear her answer.
I can't tell you, even though whom i love, he also don't    know or may be he know that i madly love him, but i can't tell you sorry. she said but her answer make him mad he pull her hand and take her near the fire and said pandit ji, " aap start karay main iss say shaadi kar kay rahoon ga, ek dafa shaadi honay do phir dekhta hoon kuan hay wo"
Suddenly,  sakshi take one fire stick in that fire place, every one shocked , vikas say " neha , don't do this, leave that please
You think, kay yeah saath phairay lanay say, maang may sindoor,  aur galay main mangle sutter dalnay say tum mujhay haasil kar logay , this is impossible i am neha kapoor , i am never been involve with any rfelationship, no boy friend, never been kissed because i safe my self for that man whom i love him, who become my lover, my husband, i trust him , i safe all my feeling only for him and if you move a bit i put my self in fire, saying this she move a bit stick, all are scream no, no vikas instruct everyone  go back please, sakshi say Tipu come on hurry up and she is move toward the door but one of body guord enter in the hall and tied up her with hand and holding her with one hand, take the fire stick with his hand, she try hard to free her self, now this is the time ETF decide to enter in the hall.
Halt, everyone,  Arjun kick that man who hold sakshi and pull her hand towards him, she crush her  with his chest and seen him with happiness , saying with her gorgeous smile, I know you definitely come to safe me.
Accha, aur tum ko yeah kaisay pata tha " Arjun ask
Yeah, dil kay maamalay hain, tum ko bhi jald pata chal jayga, Sakshi reply naughtily.
Raghav sir, commissioner sir, Ajay, sheen and Mr Ajeet enter in the hall and sakshi run towards them,  mama ji, saying this she hugged him. HE is happy to seen her and Tipu safe and hugged both of them, Mr Ajeet join his hand and say sorry to sakshi on behalf of his son. she nodded to accept his apology. They arrest all of them who present there but sakshi request Arjun to leave all of them , she ignore his deed, make no case on them , give them one more chance and Mr Ajeet give assurance that , this never happen again.

Every body about to go when sakshi realized some thing, patted her head said, oh god, Everyone stop seeing her like ask  AAB kiya ho gaya ?
Sakshi show them her dress, Raghav sir, commissioner sir and Mr Ajeet smile and left the room, Sheen said naughtly," Waisay saab kuch to tiyar bus mera bhai ready nahi hay warna iss mandap say faida utha kar tum ko to paar laga detay "
Arjun hear this Sakshi give her hard gaze and she left  saying sorry .
Ayesha also hear what Sheen said," Waisay itna wrong bhi nahi kaha uss nay."
Tum bhi Ayesha, sakshi nodded
chalo, i want to change, my clothes kept inside, saying this she move one side.
Leave it , Arjun said, sakshi turn to see him and for a while they both looked in their eyes Ayesha cough they come in sense, actually, its already getting late you go home and change. Arjun clear
OK you come, Ayesha left.
Chalay, Arjun ask her, she look very pretty, his heart go on , he want to see her , little more , when they both comeoutside camera click and flash light on comes on them.

Sheeen, sakshi scream , i will kill you. she try to run behind her but bad,  her foot twisted because of heel and she fall but he catch her on time , camera click and again flash light comes on.
she just take a breath and give her a look see you, sheen laugh and go to her car.
Ok, miss Neha kapoor ya phir Miss Sakshi anand. what we call you? ask Shree
Sakshi anand because neha got so many sorrows in her life, i prefer sakshi because sakshi got friends like you. sakshi said seeing Arjun.

All are well known of her sorrow so, they already like sakshi in her own way.

THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO READ AND LEAVE COMMENT
ANY MISTAKE SORRY
PLEASE DO COMMENT SO I UNDERSTAND
I AM DOING GOOD OR BAD

THANKS
ETF member and all

ish123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyyy...its really awesome story.  I liked very much...just read all moe. Superb.