Jee Le Zara For The Week #2 ~09/28/13~

Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
i !

and Welcome to the

Welcome to our version of Member of the Week called 'Jee Le Zara Of The Week' and yes, I just love grilling people ðŸ˜†

Now lets set my bak..bak aside ðŸ˜› Any guesses for who is our MOTW? How if I give you clues? ðŸ˜‰

She's GOLD --because she's a star who provides different topics
A fan of Jee Le Zara...duh!
She's so talented she makes VMs
She super sweet and always willing to help people

Rishani7
aka
Rishani

Congrats for winning this title. And be glad, you get a siggy to0! ðŸ˜ƒ

The JLZOTW siggy is done by Visha_Dhami

Here are a few questions to get you started or i shall say, the warming up session ðŸ˜†:

Name:

Birthday:

Profession:

Hobbies:

How you got started with I-F:

Your favourite sections on I-F:

Why you visit the Jee Le Zara forum:

How you landed on the Jee Le Zara forum:

Why do you like Jee Le Zara:

Daily Soaps or Movies:

Best Friend(s) on I-F:

How does it feel to be Jee Le Zara Of The Week:

Favorite Actor:

Favorite Actress:

Pick only One Favorite Character from Jee Le Zara and give reasons why :

Favourite Shows:

Ideas for the Development Team to improve on the forum:

So everyone, do feel free to grill her and I shall join in too ðŸ¤£

L o v e,
Chandni and JLZ Development Team

NOTE: THE NAME WILL CHANGE SOON...JUST BEEN BUSY I HAVE REQUESTED THOUGH. SO DO NOT PM ME REGARDING THE NAME THANK YOU.  :)

Edited by Chandni- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Congratulations Rishani .. ðŸ¥³
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Rishani !! Enjoy the hot seat.
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Congratulations Rishani... Good to see you on hot seat.
will be back with my Qs
hemangi0601 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Rishani!! Enjoy the hot seat.
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Congratss Rishani 🤗 ðŸ¥³
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u so much guys, this really makes me happy & I'm waiting 4 ur questions!!! ðŸ˜‰Edited by Rishani7 - 10 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Name: Rishani Andriya

Birthday: 27th April

Profession: Student, I'm studying cinema in univ.

Hobbies: Dancing, reading, making vm, watching movies & TV shows!

How you got started with I-F: Actually I found it when I was searching bout Bidaai, the 2nd indian show that I've watched after KZK.

Your favourite sections on I-F: Creations gallery, AT, Topics, Chat corner.

Why you visit the Jee Le Zara forum: Bcoz I just love the show, the concept & SaRuv!!! ðŸ˜‰

How you landed on the Jee Le Zara forum: After watching the promos, I knew that I'm gonna love the show & that it will be really fresh, so I've joined the forum. ðŸ˜Š

Why do you like Jee Le Zara: The concept is fresh & it's not a saas-bahu drama or a typical love-story. And of course bcoz of Ruslaan & I also wanted 2 watch a show of Sangeeta Ghosh!

Daily Soaps or Movies: Movies, I'm a die hard fan of movies, cinema but yes I like watching daily soaps, if only they don't drag the shows it would be better...

Best Friend(s) on I-F: Aasma, Anu, Jesmin, Ayumi, Shanakforever

How does it feel to be Jee Le Zara Of The Week: It feels good & I'm really happy coz today Ruslaan also replyed 4 me tweet (SaRuv vm)!!! ðŸ˜ƒ

Favorite Actor: RK, Ruslaan, Jay Soni, KSG, KT

Favorite Actress: Rani, Sonakshi, Ragini Khanna, Yashashri, Surbhi Jyoti & now Sangeeta Ghosh.

Pick only One Favorite Character from Jee Le Zara and give reasons why : DV not only bcoz of Ruslaan is but I've a lot of common things with the character!!! ðŸ˜‰

Favourite Shows: Bidaai, RBO, DMG, SGP, JLZ, QH

Ideas for the Development Team to improve on the forum: We need 2 make more topics, polls 2 be more active. It would be also gr8 if we can create more games. ðŸ˜Š Edited by Rishani7 - 10 years ago
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My first set of questions Rishani ðŸ˜‰

What were you like when you were a kid?
If you had a billion dollars, what would you do with it?
What would your dream house be like?
If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why?
Do you dream often?
Spontaneity or stability?
Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
What is your favorite word?
What is your least favorite word?
What turns you on creatively?
What turns you off?
What sound or noise do love?
What music do you listen to the most?
Do you like to read? If so...favorite book(s)?
Name your 3 closest friends. Which one is your very best friend?
How often do you really go out?
On a scale of 1-5 how organized are you?
Have any nick names? If so, what?

Edited by ak75 - 10 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ak75

My first set of questions Rishani ðŸ˜‰

What were you like when you were a kid?
I was naughty, playful & I was always talking & dancing around (that's what my mom says)! ðŸ˜Š

If you had a billion dollars, what would you do with it? Honestly I would deposit the money on my bank account, I'll donate some money 4 poor children's education. I'll build a house 4 my parents & of course I'll put some money 2 produce my own movie.

What would your dream house be like? A small, simple & joyful house & I've always dream 2 hv a holiday house in Jeju Island (Korea).

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? I would like 2 be a more patient person i'm still doing efforts but I've always talked when stg goes wrong or someone wrongly accused me 4 stg or judge me...

Do you dream often?
Yes & no, I mean my dream is 2 become a filmmaker & yes there are sometimes when I hv sweet dreams like anybody else! ðŸ˜†

Spontaneity or stability?  I believe that a person who's spontaneous can be more stable but it can also not be the case. Both r important, it's hard 2 choose & my self, I'm a very spontaneous person.

Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving, even 4 my birthdays I don't except gifts 4 my friends or my parents (well now I'm 20...). My friends usually said that I'm a really caring person, I like 2 give & if it brigns a smile on their faces, it makes me happy!!! ðŸ˜Š

What is your favorite word? I've 2 words: OMG & be positif! ðŸ˜‰

What is your least favorite word? Deabek (in korean which means gr8) & Ela (in sinhala which means the same), I'm using those 2 words a lot these days...

What turns you on creatively? Inspiration & my mood.

What turns you off? A bad day or when I see someone that I really don't like talking 2 me or when people talk behind my back just 2 say nonsenses...

What sound or noise do love? I really like the sound of water drops & birds in the morning.

What music do you listen to the most? I listen 2 every kind of music but my fav are Pop Rock & Asian music! ðŸ˜ƒ

Do you like to read? If so...favorite book(s)? Yes, I love reading & I'm a big fan of Jane Austen's novels, Marc Levy,Anita Desai & Gayle Forman.  My fav books are Pride & Prejudice, Fasting, feasting & Where She Went.

Name your 3 closest friends. Which one is your very best friend? Natacha (my cousin & best friend), Halamb & Nisanthi.

How often do you really go out? Well, everydays I go 2 univ except tuesday, so usually on tuesdays now on & saturdays I go out 2 c my friends, 2 do shopping or even just 2 hv a meal with my friends.

On a scale of 1-5 how organized are you? 4, I'm not perfectly organized but yes i'm an organized person & even with my studies I know to organize my notes & all...

Have any nick names? If so, what? Yep, Rish (4 my friends) & Rishi (4 my family)!!! ðŸ˜‰