Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori SE WU 27 Sep 13

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Written Update

Sorry everyone... for the late WU... will post a short one this time.. 😳😳

Baburam in his room counting his ill-gotten wealth from Jas... Suddenly R's mom Lata comes in ... B quickly hides the money and asks what she wants.. mom says she is worried about Rashi and wants to know abt them..

Rashi in their hotel room.. R checking the room's windows and locks... S tells him that if Daju's goons reach the hotel, then R should leave ... R flatly refuses.. says I cannot leave u in danger.. until Rana accepts you back, you are my responsibility..

B and mom call R.. .. R assures them they are allright..

Meanwhile, R's family members conversing among themselves.. Maya says that Rashi enjoying in resort.. mom scolds her and says not to discuss their whereabouts.. some man outside their window.. giving report to Abhi... says no one knows anything.. man assures Abhi that he will find out soon..

Back in hotel room.. S wants R to call Daju.. he dials the number...

Daju in his Haveli, looking deeply disturbed.. Jas and Mahima offer him juice which Daju refuses... phone rings.. Jas picks it up.. he hands over phone to M.. she stunned to hear S's voice... S tells Daju that don't remove my anger on R and his family.. they are good ppl and helped me a lot... M cuts the call and says its wrong number.. Daju upset that S is avoiding him.. M says now S is adult now and maybe have feelings for R.. that why she planned to marry R..M continues and says S avoiding you.. S went off with R deliberately.. Panna tai interrupts but Jas stops her from speaking... M says now the Will is in R's name so that's why they are not bothered about u.. Jas says Will can still be changed.. Daju annoyed with their words... 

In hotel room, someone knocks on the door..  R and S look perturbed.. R tells S to hide in bathroom, she refuses.. R asks her whether she not listen to her jaadugar.. S goes.. R opens the door and it is the hotel Mgr inviting them to a party that night.. R refuses.. Mgr insists .. R thinks that maybe S will be cheered.. he agreed.. S reluctant.. R says you will like it.. S asks why u changed your mind.. R says I don't want u to sit in room and feel sad.. S happy.. says I have nothing to wear to party.. R says he will arrange something..

Baburam sitting in lane and drinking with his friends.. says no one can find Rashi... I have hidden them.. friend insists and finally B revealed that they are in golden leaf resort at Jaipur.. the man listening.. he calls Abhi and says that he found out R's whereabouts... Abhi happy .. tells the man to bring all his men to Jaipur.. he wuill meet them there..

Abhi tells himself that R will not survive..

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Uma for the WU ðŸ˜›
Tanmaya1 thumbnail