Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aditi.g

Smoking is as much a vice as drinking is.   Kushal said he came to the BB house to get over his addiction of drinking.  But why does BB allow smoking in the BB house?

I watched the live feed 2 days back and saw Pratyusha and Kamya smoking near the washroom (both shared a cig).   

I think BB should disallow smoking as well.

You have to make your own country to impose a rule where smoking is banned even in a designated smoking area. I do not know any country where it is banned and unless someone is serving his prison term etc., smoking is allowed everywhere as long you are not impacting others which means it is public place smoking that is banned and not smoking it self.

BB house is not a public place. To ban drinking is a different aspect as it can create disorder in the house specially when we Indians drink to be drunk. Smoking does not have such behavioural risk.
sweet_amu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

No wonder ---they both are only smoking --and not smoking hot !!@-

Well said :)
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Both are technically legal. But people are not going to want to watch people drunk especially on Indian tv. Whereas smoking is hard to quit. Whereas unless you are an alcoholic not having it is not a major deal.
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
they are not harming any1 by smoking

but alcohol hurts the people around the drinker aswell