TOI: Anuj Saxena backs out of Je Le Zara

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Anuj Saxena backs out of 'Jee Le Zara'
Anuj Saxena

RELATED

Media was abuzz with the news of Kkusum fame actor Anuj Saxena entering Rose Audio Visuals Pvt. Ltd 'Kehta Hai Dil.. Jee Le Zara'. However, sources close to the show inform us that the actor has backed out of the show owing to date issues.

Sources inform that Jee Le Zara was all set to witness the entry of Anuj Saxena who was almost finalized to play a cameo role on the show but due to date issues the actor had to back out last minute. Anuj was offered the role of Sunil's ( Gaurav Bajpai) relative who will eventually fall for Saanchi (Sangeeta Ghosh) and this would make Dhruv ( Ruslaan Mumtaz) jealous. The production house is currently looking for a suitable replacement to play the role.

When contacted, Anuj Saxena remained unavailable for comment.
Thanx for sharing Tanu...
I somehow like this show...
A bit different from the normal run of the mill tv soaps...
OMG jealous DV ðŸ¤ª tfs :D
Good. I don't like him. DV is the best he need not be jealous of anyone.Edited by ak75 - 10 years ago
Hmm...I like DV and Saachi.
But I hope they makers know what they are doing. There have been times when the chemistry between the cameo and the main lead is vgood creating problems.

I wouldn't want to jeoparadize ..a good serial bringing an equally attractive match for the female lead.
Edited by Mithuu - 10 years ago
Thanks 4 sharing information.
Would prefer Sharad Kelkar to Anuj any day.
Thanks for the news!
I'm glad Anuj is not appearing in this show. He was such a wooden actor in Kkusum. Never saw the appeal.